Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What pokemon are you?

Question What pokemon are you?

Heres a neat little website i found that tells you what pokemon you are. Try it and discuss your results! The website is:

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=28826

I scored as a Snorlax
    I am a Snorlax, I Eat and sleep nothing more no exersise just eat-sleep, eat-sleep day after day! (YEAH RIGHT!!!)

I just filled sumthin:

You are an Machamp, All muscles no brains to use them you are an Strong but stupid pokemon doomed to fail in romance because you are just...dumb and clumbsy.

xD =H =H

Edit : New Rank Ftw !!
    × Mse Ownage ×

Was know As ;;
    Charizardblaster...

You scored as a Machamp
    You are an Machamp, All muscles no brains to use them you are an Strong but stupid pokemon doomed to fail in romance because you are just...dumb and clumbsy.
    Machamp

My next one was Togepi after Machamp. XD
    Pokemon X Team:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Black 2 FC: 2967 6413 3444

I got Snorlax. My Favorite pokemon isn't even one of the possible out comes I had. This is what it said
    You are a Snorlax, You Eat and sleep nothing more no exersise just eat-sleep, eat-sleep day after day, no wonder you get so fat you hardly burn away everything you eat!.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

THE ULTIMATE!!!

You scored as a Mewtwo

You are an Mewtwo, Don't let your name fool you, you are realy one of a kind and you seem to be very good at it however the cloning you do seem to have angered the USA and they want to shut your program down...Do you have the power to stop them?

Beat that!

Marching On Together

English And Proud

"You are an Vulpix, The fox of fire that always like a good hug and also doesn't skip being broomed, you do have a bad side tough...if someone touches you wrong you burn his face 9 of the 10 times..."

You scored as a Mewtwo.

You are an Mewtwo, Don't let your name fool you, you are realy one of a kind and you seem to be very good at it however the cloning you do seem to have angered the USA and they want to shut your program down...Do you have the power to stop them?

.. lol
    Rarely coming here now.. so just chat with me on MSN/Smogon

i am a snorlax
    i eat a sleep with no exercise (but i really do exercise, i just like to eat and sleep)

I tried it again.

You scored as a Electrode
    You are an Electrode, Every one must stay away from you! a small poke and BOOM!, you are so explosive you blow yourself up for fun!

You are an Ditto, You transform and adapt to the problems and take efficient care of them but that also makes you very predictable so an clever opponent can take you out. HaHa!
    My second closet was gengar.

You are an Vulpix, The fox of fire that always like a good hug and also doesn't skip being broomed, you do have a bad side tough...if someone touches you wrong you burn his face 9 of the 10 times...

wow I am not disappointed with my results what a shocker lol.
    My 3DS Friend Code is 1633-4748-1177. PM me if you add me. My friend safari is poison with Cascoon, Whirlipede, and Swalot.

You are an Ditto, You transform and adapt to the problems and take efficient care of them but that also makes you very predictable so an clever opponent can take you out.

Yay! Although some of the questions were ridiculous. I don't like eating rocks!
    Quote Originally Posted by HERLS View Post
    You can't sue over stupidity, surely?

Skull-Kid is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

you scored as mewtwo

you r a mewtwo. dont let ur name fool u, u rly r 1 of a kind and u seem to be very good at it. however, with the cloning you seem to have angered the USA and they want to shut down ur program. do u have the power to stop them?

Skull-Kid is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

you scored as mewtwo

you r a mewtwo. dont let ur name fool u, u rly r 1 of a kind and u seem to be very good at it. however, with the cloning you seem to have angered the USA and they want to shut down ur program. do u have the power to stop them?

You are an Gengar, You like to sneak out at night to summon your dead family members at the graveyard so you can scare people until the sun comes back up so you have to go back inside to wait for the next night...

Rawr!
    Next was vulpix, mewtwo and machamp

Devil Scyther by Psychic

By Elyvorg

I was persian (awwwww! wanted to be marrowack)
    BADGERS=HEROES

I'm a Persian too, heh, pretty cool.
    You know it does

'You scored as a Vulpix
    You are an Vulpix, The fox of fire that always like a good hug and also doesn't skip being broomed, you do have a bad side tough...if someone touches you wrong you burn his face 9 of the 10 times... ' Heh, I was kinda hopin for this. ^^

Huzzah.
    Pokeradar shinies:

Talking

I'm Pikachu

You are an Pikachu, The Yellow mouse that always need attention and is almost unbeatable, however in reality you are as fragile as a large heap of balloons near Raptor claws.
    Credits go to ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for making this banner

FriendCode: 1847 9198 9795
    Ingame Name: Dawn
    Version: Pearl

I got Pikachu!

You are an Pikachu, The Yellow mouse that always need attention and is almost unbeatable, however in reality you are as fragile as a large heap of balloons near Raptor claws

Dokichan is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

i got pikachu and tyranitar...

Yeah i got Mewtwo, I'm awesome
    Rellik-That's Killer spelled backwards

i got persian- the normal housecat but with some nasty manners, you like to pounce on toys when they move and mostly bite and claw them... cool! some of the questions in that were really random though! lol.

| Twin | Bishies |
    | Credit | Trade |

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast