Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 90

Thread: Pokemon Are Real!

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
    Ok, there are many types of caterpillers in the world, maybe the one you saw looked like a Caterpie. As much as I'd like to believe you (I have dreams too, you know!), without proof, I don't know what to believe. Please take a picture, ok?
    I am talking the truth.
    This was no ordinary caterpillar, its head was as big as a football and it looked EXACTLY like caterpie!

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Fighter View Post
    I troll on my own forums all time, and I've been a member there for three years and have a post count of over 11000.

    I think you need to get better arguments.
    well... i have no trolling in my postcount.
    go away. if you dont believe me, fine, thats your case.
    but to blame me for trolling is just insulting what i believe in

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Then you can't confirm it was one, now can you? You need scientific evidence.

    I propose DISSECTION. FOR SCIENCE AND MANKIND.


    Signature by myself.


  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Just Siiiiiinging in the rain!
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The-Judge View Post
    If i sound serious, dont you thnk it is because i AM serious?

    No one understands, i am talkin about a big discovery!

    But wait... people doubted einstein. people doubt me. but i will return to here with proofs tomorrow. a picture of me holding a really, living pokemon

    and then you will regret what you said, right?
    Yeah, but then two scenarios will happen ...

    1) You will make up some excuse on why there are no pictures or ...

    2) It turns out to be some rendered picture, or just a big, furry caterpillar.

    I mean no offense right now, But really, it's just hard to believe.

    Tomorrow will hold the answers. *Walks away*

    I propose DISSECTION. FOR SCIENCE AND MANKIND.
    YES! *raises scalpel*
    Picture Problems. BRB.

    Name: Kazi
    FC: 1461 2740 1327
    Eevee count: 11 Want one? PM me!

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkFurret View Post
    Nope.

    Now get to work and show us your "proof" so we can laugh at your Caterpie drawn with MS Paint.
    I cant use paint very well, so i will have to take a REAL picture, thank you very much.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Altadena, California
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Hmmmm.... well, please take a picture, cuz I'm all for Pokemon being real XD

    BTW, your post count is 17. Just making a point.
    Proud member of the new Pokemon Battle Simulation Forums. We are looking for people to be Gym Leaders, Elite Members, and PBS Tower members. If you are interested, PM me for our Tournament to decide standings.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    326

    Default

    yes i am saying U R THE ONLY ONE that thinks they saw a pokemon and said it was true

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Fighter View Post
    Then you can't confirm it was one, now can you? You need scientific evidence.

    I propose DISSECTION. FOR SCIENCE AND MANKIND.
    I will take pictures of caterpie from all angles and then go out and search for other pokemon

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Not that kind of dissection. I mean the kind with sharp blades.

    EDIT:

    My friend on MSN wants to input his feelings. Yes, I'm showing everyone this thread because it's too lulzy not to.

    "Hi, my name is Dash, and I believe you, because yesterday I saw a mew in my backyard. /sarcasm. Okay, anyone who thinks they saw a pokemon needs to give me whatever they'resmoking. Seriously, if you can see pokemon, then either you need to be placed in a mental hospital, or you need to lay off of the 'juana."


    Signature by myself.


  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Zomg! With Little Kuriboh!
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Lol!
    I can't believe this thread has more than a page!
    We can rant about this all day long, and we can come to the eventual truth. Pokemon do not exist, simply because there is no scientific evidence supporting this fact that they do!
    If, as you say, the creator of Pokemon did see Pokemon before, than why didn't he say that he did?
    It's fiction, and dumb-fiction. And, dumb-fiction is frowned upon in 15-year olds! And, that's all that it is, DUMB-FICTION!!
    In the day, in the night
    Say it right, say it all
    You either got it, or you don't
    You either stand, or you fall

    Nelly Furtado

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
    Hmmmm.... well, please take a picture, cuz I'm all for Pokemon being real XD

    BTW, your post count is 17. Just making a point.
    check my postdates.
    i posted on this site a year ago, but left... then, when i saw this caterpie and realized that pokemon is real, i had to come and ask if others had seen them, too, and find out if me and the pokemoncreator has some kind of special sight...

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Elegance View Post
    Lol!
    I can't believe this thread has more than a page!
    We can rant about this all day long, and we can come to the eventual truth. Pokemon do not exist, simply because there is no scientific evidence supporting this fact that they do!
    If, as you say, the creator of Pokemon did see Pokemon before, than why didn't he say that he did?
    It's fiction, and dumb-fiction. And, dumb-fiction is frowned upon in 15-year olds! And, that's all that it is, DUMB-FICTION!!
    Maybe he knew that ignorants like you wouldnt believe him?
    There is no evidence in god, either? And many believe in him, through i am atheist

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Newcastle England
    Posts
    696

    Default

    I beleive him. Just like jiggleypaul, i have a pet pokemon. Its a voltorb that powers my house. No more bills. Cool.
    I have no sig.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In a box.
    Posts
    613

    Default

    As much as I would enjoy beleiving you, I really do think what you saw was a normal caterpillar. Some are quite large and have similier coloration as a Caterpie, so maybe you simply mistook it for one.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Fighter View Post
    Not that kind of dissection. I mean the kind with sharp blades.

    EDIT:

    My friend on MSN wants to input his feelings. Yes, I'm showing everyone this thread because it's too lulzy not to.

    "Hi, my name is Dash, and I believe you, because yesterday I saw a mew in my backyard. /sarcasm. Okay, anyone who thinks they saw a pokemon needs to give me whatever they'resmoking. Seriously, if you can see pokemon, then either you need to be placed in a mental hospital, or you need to lay off of the 'juana."
    tell him i am smoking the air we all smoke everyday.
    i am normal.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The-Judge View Post
    Maybe he knew that ignorants like you wouldnt believe him?
    There is no evidence in god, either? And many believe in him, through i am atheist
    I lol in your general direction sir. Who cares if you're atheist?


    Signature by myself.


  17. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lone--Wanderer View Post
    As much as I would enjoy beleiving you, I really do think what you saw was a normal caterpillar. Some are quite large and have similier coloration as a Caterpie, so maybe you simply mistook it for one.
    i didnt! believe me! it was as big as a football and looked exactly like caterpie with a pink horn and everything, DAMN, i cant describe it, its true!!

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Newcastle England
    Posts
    696

    Default

    Maybe it was a football.
    I have no sig.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaziRede View Post
    Yeah, but then two scenarios will happen ...

    1) You will make up some excuse on why there are no pictures or ...

    2) It turns out to be some rendered picture, or just a big, furry caterpillar.

    I mean no offense right now, But really, it's just hard to believe.

    Tomorrow will hold the answers. *Walks away*



    YES! *raises scalpel*
    tomorrow, you will

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,312

    Default

    Why can't you get one now?

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Just Siiiiiinging in the rain!
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Fighter View Post
    Not that kind of dissection. I mean the kind with sharp blades.
    Yeah, Didn't you see me raise my shiny scalpel?

    Seriously, I bet it's going to be a rendered picture. People can easily do that, I've seen it before. It's called PHOTO-SHOP.

    Or any other program that can do neat stuff X3
    Picture Problems. BRB.

    Name: Kazi
    FC: 1461 2740 1327
    Eevee count: 11 Want one? PM me!

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    75

    Default

    He lost it.


    Signature by myself.


  23. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Newcastle England
    Posts
    696

    Default

    Cos caterpie are camera shy. Everyone knows that.
    I have no sig.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Posts
    1,124

    Default

    Take a god-damned picture.
    Until then, i will think you are psychotic.

    [img]http://i42.*******.com/4rtd0g.png[/img]

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    166

    Default

    its not rendered. just you wait and see
    you will all regret what you said to me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •