Thread: Squirtle and Bulbasaur?

Default Squirtle and Bulbasaur?

Who do you think abndoned Squirtle and Bulbasaur? We know who ditched Charizard when he was a Charmander, but who abndoned Ash's other Kanto starters? Myself I believe that perhaps Bulbasaur was released by     Spoiler:- Japan Anime Spoiler!:
    Maybe Squirtle as well, but I doubt that a lot. I belive Squirtle was ditched by a random jerk who Squirtle stole his sunglasses from. Whay do you guys think?
    Name: ASH
    PEARL FRIEND CODE: 4811 3806 8597

I am one of the 3 leaders of the Riolu For Ash Club alongside Dax, and Shadowdragon16. PM or e-mail me to join!

good idea, its like 1 in a thouusand chance that squirtle or bulbasaur was pauls though. there were plenty of trainers in kanto

lol squirtle stole somebodys sunglasse, thats plausible
    i think paul could have very well dumped either cause they were weak

Please help! I need a ditto for my Platinum. PM if you want to see if we can work out a trade.

FC: 1676 1040 0011

98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
    REPOST THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL

Hey, you have to spoiler tag anything about that trainer!

I am one of the 3 leaders of the Riolu For Ash Club alongside Dax, and Shadowdragon16. PM or e-mail me to join!

well look at paul and chimchar hes almost given up on it, so it is likely that it could have happened to squirtle
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Hm, I dont think they will have that sort of twist. When Pokemon started I dont think they planned out a storyline background for Ash Pokemon. Squirtle and Bulba was a part of showing different things in the Pokemon universe. That people in general could abandon Pokemons. Paul was long from being "born" into the universe back then.
    We say goodbye in the pouring rain
    And I break down as you walk away.
    Stay, stay.
    'Cause all my life I felt this way
    But I could never find the words to say
    Stay, stay.

~ Stay by Hurts

That would make things interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Corzola View Post
    Hm, I dont think they will have that sort of twist. When Pokemon started I dont think they planned out a storyline background for Ash Pokemon. Squirtle and Bulba was a part of showing different things in the Pokemon universe. That people in general could abandon Pokemons. Paul was long from being "born" into the universe back then.
    Then again, with one flashback it's done. I doubt this is true, but it would be a cool twist.

I would think that they were abandoned by some random trainers a while before Ash got started.

When Ash met them, both of them had been implied to be doing whatever they were doing for some time at the point, so I don't think Paul (who's been said to have been going for as long as Ash) could have done it.

People just PRESUME they were abandoned, maybe they were just wild or hatched pokémon, ones who had come into close quarters with humans?

I personally think that Squirtle may have been owned, however, Bulbasaur seemed to be a wild one, in my eyes, protecting the pokémon where it lived, even if it was supported by the girl who's name I have forgotten.
    Subliminal rules: how to live, how to die.

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by Cenzo View Post
    Hey, you have to spoiler tag anything about that trainer!
    No, he doesn't. Paul has already been seen in the dub.

Yeah, but alot of this stuff     Spoiler:- Paul Stuff:
    gives away plot points that aren't revelaed outside of Japan yet. So Spoilers are still needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    People just PRESUME they were abandoned, maybe they were just wild or hatched pokémon, ones who had come into close quarters with humans?

I personally think that Squirtle may have been owned, however, Bulbasaur seemed to be a wild one, in my eyes, protecting the pokémon where it lived, even if it was supported by the girl who's name I have forgotten.
    ...Have you not seen the episodes where Bulbasaur and Squirtle were itnroduced? It was cldearly stated they were abandoned.
    "That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

well i think they're wild, as all the proffesors catch them in the wild.

^Ash's Squirtle and Bulbasaur.

I bet the writers are going to go againist canon to make Squirtle or Bulbasaur his but that he had abandoned them

Honestly, is any of you remember, Bulbasaur lived in this house in the forest who protected the grass pkmn and lived with some girl brock probably liked like always, and as for squirtle, he was in a group of rebellious squirtles who rebeled stuf, cant remember much, but i highly doubt bulbasaur was abandoned, squirtle maybe. Perhaps when he got dutched, he went crazy and went ot the forces of evil. LOL

Well, was it actually confirmed that paul was in kanto around the same time as ash? If so, it's possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by serebii View Post
    Just saw Clair in Dragon's Den and got her phone number (score )

I think it was just random people. =/

I DO hope that he dumps Chimchar and Ash gets it, then evolves it and pwns Paul with it. =] Then maybe return it to him and show him that he doesnt need to dump every weak POkemon because it can get strong.
    I'm looking for the following legendary Pokemon:Tornadus
    If you have one for trade, please PM me and maybe we can make a deal. Must be legit, not nicknamed and English.
    I'm also looking to collect shiny Pokemon, the Charizardite Y, as well as EV trained Pokemon (looking for Aegislash specifically)

Team Devious
    1332-7805-8539

bulbasaur was owned by that girl and squirtle is part of the squirtle squad
    the end

Both Bulbasaur and Squirtle were abandoned and Melanie (I think that was her name) took Bulbasaur into her Village and Squirtle joined the Squirtle Squad, he didn't trust humans because he was abandoned by one.

It's a possibility that Paul released them but I don't think they'll include that into the storyline

wow, you really ought to watch the anime PROPERLY.

/finish

PINK FRIDAY

It makes your ears BLEED

Whilst I think it would be awesome to link Squirtle to Paul, I seriously doubt the writers will even consider it, since they haven't really fleshed out many of Ash's Pokemon's historys. Heck, we don't even know how Oak came across Ash's Pikachu.

Still THE Ace of Abra.

Oh, hey! We started updating comics again! Keep watching my DA for new comics and be sure to comment in the Fan Comic section!

was ambandoned by a trainer maned damion, because it was to weak, but when he saw him batle t. roket he did good and wanted
    him back, but charmander torched his *****!!

was part of the squirtle sqaud wich was full of other abandoned squirtles, and later joines ash

was a guard @ a house for abandoned pokemon and was not foound of ash because he tried to catch him but later after he took out team rocket he caught em!

Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leona View Post
    wow, you really ought to watch the anime PROPERLY.

/finish
    And by this you mean?