Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Malice In Wonderland! (511)

It was great to see Ash "defeats" Cynthia, and Dawn do the same with her mother.

And i loved to see Oak again, although it's wasn't really him.

8/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This was a great episode. I enjoyed all the bizarreness that was going on and liked all the pokemon that appeared in this episode, especially the Rayquaza + Mismagius fusion, that was really cool. Overall great episode.

Good episode indeed if you ask me. I liked how Mismagius made them all dream about having their dreams come true. Ash having all the badges and Dawn having the ribbons and Brock having like a hundred Joys and Jennys (So does Croagunk Poison Jab Brock even when he is asleep, I wonder if it does the same when Brock is just dreaming of being with a girl without Mismagius doing it, because that's a bit stupid you can't control your dreams).

First episode Cynthia appeared in but it wasn't the real one since she was an Illusion. Dawn did end up battling her mother too in the future episodes doesn't she?
    I liked the Mismagius fusing with Rayquaza it was interesting.

And poor TR's dreams became nightmares of being blasted off constantly
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

This episode was amazing. For a sec I thought Dawn is the Grand Festival winner. but it was an illusion, of course.
    Mismagius' shouldn't have done it. I don't want to see people suffering

Very interesting episode having illusions of groudon and rayquaza.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

This episode was great because Rayquaza appeared even though it was a dream

the best part of this episode had to be brock and his jenny/joy dream
    absolutly hallarious

better luck next 10 seasons

--------------------------

When every life meets another life....something will be born----....
    ...... connectoin!!
    Allright, I GOT MY Spike-shell Badge BADGE!!!
    Shipping's i love:
    Poke Ikari Contest and Oldrival
    YouTube-Main Youtube-AMV
    Facebook
    Fanfictoin
    my fc for pokemon black: 0218 0023 3033 SLR(girlsign)

PM me first

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Mismagius for the 1st time. It was cool when Mismagius turned into a Rayquaza which caused the dream to turn into a nightmare. It was hilarius when Brock was dreaming of being surrounded by Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys and then all of a sudden turn into Croagunk, but in reality Croagunk woke him up. It was a very bizarre episode. It was cool to see Groudon in a dream as well.

40/100

I liked how Mismagius turned into black rayquaza

I gotta say, I really enjoyed this episode! One of the best fillers in the DP series!
    Brock's fantasy was the most humorous! XD

I am a proud member of the
    Extraordinary Gentleman's Organization (E.G.O.)

Oh god the title... I gotta be honest that is such a horrible title; and my reasoning for that is every time I hear "Malice In Wonderland"; a certain youtube video comes into mind.
    Hall of Fame Gallery (Will update this as I try to find my old cartridges -which likely need to be replayed or have to buy new ones- and finish the Gen IV and after Pokemon games)
    ---------------------------
    Blue
    Trainer name: Camvzqy (I WAS 6 BACK THEN SO I ****ED AROUND WITH THE NAME! ;-; )

Silver
    Trainer Name: Xavier

--------------------------

Geez, this was a bizarre episode. Ash and Dawn achieved thier goals of becoming Pokémon Master and Top Coordinator, Brock got the girls......but it was all a Dream, which was created by a stupid Mismagius. I'm glad Pikachu, Piplup and Croagunk knocked that Mismagius out, it shouldn't have played with Ash, Dawn and Brock's minds. Overall, this episode was a bit disappointing.
    But, I did like the Piplup outfit that Dawn wore for her final contest round, she looked pretty good in that outfit.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

My favorite DP episode is this

This is probably my all-time favourite Sinnoh episode. It's one of the few episodes in this series where Brock and Team Rocket were tolerable to me, and the plot seemed quite original in comparison to most late episodes. It was like some weird self-parody on the show, like Ash defeating Cynthia, winning all those badges and seemingly becoming a Pokemon Master, Brock being chased back by all the Officer Jennies and Nurse Joys he tried to hit on in the early years, and Team Rocket actually succeeding in some of their goals and blasting off multiple times in the same episode. It was quite bizarre, but I'm quite a sucker for dream sequence episodes, and this one also had quite a few good battles with Groudon and Rayquaza near the end. The moral of the story at the end was quite good too, reminding me of the Kanto/Orange Islands years of the show.

9/10

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345