Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Malice In Wonderland! (511)

jessie looked hot in this
    I've never heard of warnerbroman.
    You can't stop staring can you?

Hilarious ep. Unlike every other ghost Pokemon ep (such as Maidens Peak or the one were the original trio was stuck in some mansion controlled by a Pokemon etc.). The way of esacping the dream while at the same time establish Ash and Dawns real dreams was great. Dawn looked cute in her outfit. I loved Ash and Dawns way of speaking to each other (which follows through D/P). Dawns "you fooled me" is way better than May or Misty who just sighted at his commentaries about food. Kinda like the way they spoke in the Poke Mart in Steamboat Willies.

The scenes were Dawns mum and Oak drags Dawn and Ash by their hands into the light from the Stadium is so going to be parts of some Pearlshipping video, even if it [the scene] has nothing to do with them in a romantic way.

TR was probably the least fun thing, they were funny yes but could have been handled different. Maybe they could have been in charge of the whole TR organisation. The battles was not great but they was never supposed to be because of the dream. They were supposed to be symbolic.

8/10 points. D/P really is a great saga.
    We say goodbye in the pouring rain
    And I break down as you walk away.
    Stay, stay.
    'Cause all my life I felt this way
    But I could never find the words to say
    Stay, stay.

~ Stay by Hurts

it was interesting...
    definetly wild and "all over the place" which i like from the usual boring scenario:
    ash and friends walk along a road, spot a helpless pkmn, and nurse it back to health
    or something similiar to that

lol i liked team rockets fantastys espically James and Meouths
    I loved Brocks fantasty though with all the girls liking him that was just SO funny then Crogunk waking him up
    I really enjoyed this episode so funny ^_^

What's with the Miss-Maggie-Us pronunciation? I thought it was Miss-Mage-e-us (the Pokemon having witch characteristics and all)

You're a Snover. I'm a Fire-Type. This amuses me.

I thought this episode was pretty stupid. There were a few parts i really enjoyed though. I thought it was so funny with Nurse Joy in the beginning when she was like your brock right? They Brock acted like a normal person and was so shocked. I also loved ash and pikachu's faces. I LOL'd when Johanna told Dawn she was selected to compete for the same reason as ash. Not just that but i LOVED Mismagius when she laughed it sounded like an old lady.
    You had way too many outside images and your signature was overstacking, so everything was erased. Please read the signature rules.

I actually thought this episode was bad.It made both the heroes and the villains happy for a change,which was good.But the episode had absolutely NO logic.Pikachu doesn't beat Rayquaza,Piplup doesn't beat Milotic,and technically,EVERYTHING that was just an illusion should have disappeared.And,creators,GIVE BROCK SOME FREAKING LOVE!I'm also mad whenever Dawn is happy.

Er...

Well, it was a dream, so obviously logic was thrown out the window. It was Brock who helped save the day (involuntarily thanks to Croagunk).

I'm just going to come out and say that I think it was sad that the fact that logic doesn't exist in dreams actually had to be explained to someone.

I thought the change from the usual tune up in this episode was great. Even the new spin to this theme, chasing desires was pushed much further than Ninetales, and the acid trip was intentional humor, unlike the Unown. And so many guest appearances: people, pokemon, badges.

The music played unsually soft, I couldn't detect it until everyone stopped speaking in the later half even. Piplup VS Milotic got some nice themes.

All that pointing by Joanna made her seem a little pootin' tootin' gunslinger. But it looked like a move to one up Oak's original jab.

Oak's theme took me by surprise, but his two-liner piece of work left me shuddering again. Given a few seconds, I'd do even worse.

The Groudon VS Rayquaza scene just looked like a big screwup on somebody's part. There was some unheard of(?) soothing rock playing in the back, far too inappropriate in a duel of legends. I would think battles don't get more exilirating than this. The announcer didn't help to this at all, "like blazing magma, Groudon's fighting spirit has been ignited" was apparently a line not worthy of emotion. But the blame also goes to Groudon for standing, even facing like a doll. The budget there must have been no deeper than my pocket.

That announcer redemed himself with an evil cough later in the show.

Rayquaza has a neat flight pattern, it wasn't this elusive in the movie. I'm glad it got in a couple of good twisters, even an Ice beam, over Hyperbeams.

The highlight was definitely the scenery, two interesting pokemon centers, new/old stadium, temple/gate structure, and some random weeds whose name I can't remember.

Mismagius's minor role didn't bother me at all, since it'll get a spotlight with Fantina.

Quote Originally Posted by warnerbroman View Post
    jessie looked hot in this
    I agree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by _Calm|Mind_ View Post
    The Internet - you're either underweight, overweight, a guy, or a guy pretending to be a girl.

Quite an odd episode, wasn't it? Though upon saying that, it wasn't the worst I've ever seen. Oh! Why did you double post the same thing "The one and Only... Aipom?" ^^^^^^^^
    You don't think
    there will be any
    Ruby/Sapphire remakes?

Default Episode 511

What a weird episode! It is kind of hard to understand!
    Last edited by thief 139; 2nd January 2008 at 5:30 AM.

That episode was... odd. It was still hilarious though. The guy coming out of no where and making Jessie a star and Brock geting 100 girlfriends were the best parts.
    Under Construction

Default cool episode

That was so cool when tr boss wanted meowth.lol!that is like only in his dreams!Oh and on the part where ash was getting all the gym badges I saw
    the Cascade badge!that was so cool to see it on that episode.

-sweeteevee10

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    - Come to think of it, when was the last time James’ bottlecap collection was referenced?
    It was back when they arrived at James' vacation house in Sinnoh
    A proud member of:SPPf Christian Alliance

When I asked Jesus how much he loved me, he said "This much."
    Then he stretched out his arms...and died for me.

Click so they hatch and grow:

The episode was weird, but it didn't impressed me when Ash and co. explained Mismagius they want their dreams come true in real life. They should've just stayed and keep all the badges and ribbons to themselves. What I'm really disappointed about this episode is that Rayquaza didn't sound like the one from the 7th movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    The episode was weird, but it didn't impressed me when Ash and co. explained Mismagius they want their dreams come true in real life. They should've just stayed and keep all the badges and ribbons to themselves. What I'm really disappointed about this episode is that Rayquaza didn't sound like the one from the 7th movie.
    Meh, Ash and Dawn wanted to get their badges/ribbons legitimately. Besides they'd fade away anyway.

Was Rayquaza in the 7th movie dubbed or undubbed?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Aren't those random weeds cattails (sp?)?
    Oh, how I love rainbows, icons, and dresses.

Quote Originally Posted by Treecko Girl View Post
    Quite an odd episode, wasn't it? Though upon saying that, it wasn't the worst I've ever seen. Oh! Why did you double post the same thing "The one and Only... Aipom?" ^^^^^^^^
    Sometimes if you click the post button twice it posts the same thing twice.. Lol

BTW that was a decent episode =)

This episode was cool. Brock’s dream with Jenny and Joy was really hilarious. It was cool to see a Rayquaza and Groudon again. Meowth’s dream with Giovanni was also hilarious. The way Brock woke up from his dream was funny, yet creepy. It was cool to see a Mismagius for the first time in the anime. It was hilarious to see Team Rocket blast off so many times.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

That happened at least 7 times on screen and at least 4 off screen if I recall correctly.
    Haxorus has been pitted against a Raticate in a pokemon battle. Who will get to make the first move?

Quote Originally Posted by Treecko Girl View Post
    Yeah, sorry bout that.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Calm|Mind_ View Post
    The Internet - you're either underweight, overweight, a guy, or a guy pretending to be a girl.

Funny episode, but it would've been better if Mismagius was actually hostile.
    3DS Friend Code: 3265-6486-6600. We're all mates, right?

A good episode (God I love Brock' Croakgunk) but I'd like to see what became of Team Rocket. And Dawn's mother's eyebrows are nothing short of terrifying.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast