Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Malice In Wonderland! (511)

Awesome episode. The fusion between Rayquaza and Mismagius is the best part.

Best Friends Forever!!!

I wish someone would have caught Mismagius. I would have. And I would have liked to see the look on Team Rocket's faces when they woke up.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 26th February 2008 at 9:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

This episode rocked. Great stuff with Brock and Croagunk. Lots of good fighting, TR was actually funny with the multiple blast offs, and it was kinda neat to see Meowth get to be with his beloved Giovanni (at least in a, shall we say, "Boss Fantasy"?)

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who noticed this episode had some slightly off model animation. Not the worst yet in Diamond & Pearl by far but still noticeable.

I was also was thinking one of them should have tried to catch Mismagius when it was collapsed on the ground. Lastly, am I the only one who thought Joanna was doing a Sailor Moon homage? You know, "In the name of the moon, I shall punish you"
    "the Rocket-Dan's past is hard enough to straighten out without the dub coming in and making it worse." ~Dogasu's Pokemon Comparisons

Proud supporter of Aipom (Started by De HotShot Mon) and Unown (Started by Da Master of Unowns!), I would have copied the whole text for both but I wasn't allowed that many lines in my sig.

That episode was great. I totally love the Brock part where Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny confessed to Brock, I myself am shocked to see that.

I like it also because this episode did not follow the usual "format" (I think you know what that is?)

Best of all, it taught a lesson to us that for us to achieve our goals of life, we must work hard and not just day dream about it everyday.

Credit goes to DEXTER for this funny fanart?!

Haha, this was a pretty funny episode. I especially liked Brock when all the Joy's and Jenny's went running after him. Personally I liked Dawn's contest costume in this episode better than her normal one.
    Little known fact: I'm a figment of your imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Was Rayquaza in the 7th movie dubbed or undubbed?
    It was undubbed in the 7th movie, but in this episode, it was dubbed.

I rarely find myself bursting out laughing from watching Pocket Monsters, but this episode did it for me. Seeing Takeshi's ultimate fantasy degrade into dozens of Junsas and Jois with Greggle faces pummeling the hell out of him was pure gold. Also,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    If there is one quote I can take from this episode in order to describe it, it would have to be; 'D-d-d-dan-dance, d-dan, dance!'. I mean, really, that just says it all.
    Stuff like this really strengthens my belief that Takeshi is a worthwhile member of the cast and gives me more faith in the writers.

Though even for the humor that Takeshi provided us, the Kojirou-tachi's dream was perhaps just as good. We get to see Sakaki pampering Nyasu and Kojirou in a bottlecap frenzy, but of course nothing can ever work out for them.

In addition to the comedy, I liked the whole mindf*** aspect in general (though it was fairly obvious it was a dream from the start) and it's great to get outside the box episodes like this now and then.
    Last edited by Heracross; 21st May 2008 at 2:32 AM.

Wow, this is one of the weirdest episodes of the series. Despite that, it was fun to watch. Brock getting lucky at last with Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny could only happen in his dreams, but it was fun to watch. It was funny how at the end of his first dream they all turned into croagunk and started jabbing him. LOL Ash and Dawn's reaction to Nurse Joy being excited to meet Brock was hilarious too.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

A very good episode. Sometimes a little surealism goes along way.

I loved this episode because they all got there wish and stuff and then it turned bad. Brock finally got a girl in his dreams. And we got to see a Pokemon I have been wanting to see for a very long time Mismagius. A Very Good Episode Indeed

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

I loved this episode because they all got there wish and stuff and then it turned bad. Brock finally got a girl in his dreams. And we got to see a Pokemon I have been wanting to see for a very long time Mismagius. A Very Good Episode Indeed

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.

This episode wad one of my faves for season 10! It would take Dawn for ever to beat her mom and Ash for ever to beat Cynthia.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Yes and Dawns Coustume was pretty
    Also got to love to see all the badges and all those ribbons
    Battles where great and teh Nurse Joy Officer Jennys where Crogunks I was laughing so hard

Pokemon Ranger Dan

I don't think pretty is a good word for it.....
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

a pretty good episode. You sould also note that this is one episode where team rocket blasts off the most times(was it 4?)

Love love love this episode! So much good stuff in there. Dreams of legendary Pokémon, mountains of badges & ribbons & girls... and Croagunk Poison Jabs everyone back to reality X)

I also liked Mismagius in this episode. In fact, this episode sold me on the positives of a Mismagius. Really. Don't laugh ¬¬ Great episode!
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I wonder if some of those badges are fake or future badges that will be revealed some day...
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

Fun fun episode. I enjoyed it very much. Nice and humorous for my tastes

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Hilarious episode. Giant Piplup, Pikachu and Croagunk pummeling Rayquaza, Team Rocket blasting off multiple times, army of Joy and Jenny-Croagunks and all those badges and ribbons. Very funny.

this episode was so cool, that part with brock that was surrounded by all his true loves which turned into groagunk's was epic, there goes his hopes & dreams again:P

haha, i saw this episode before i start school...i laughed at Brocks dream...it made my day
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Interesting and really cool epsiode. I really liked it. The best thing was when Mismagius mixed itself up with Rayquaza... The only thing I hated is when Dawn loose all those points after Feebass evoloved into that ugly fish!

Aside from the awful animation and sort of an anticlimax with Muumage, this is a really fun filler. For one, it's fomat-bending and off-the-wall creative. It may have benefitted more had the viewer been as left in the dark as much as the characters themselves, but regardless, this episode is full of awesome moments. It may not be a canon role, but the fact that Shirona does get a speaking role here is pretty cool, as are the Ayako, Sakaki, and Orchid appearances. This is also about as much as a role in the anime as Rayquaza may ever get, so it's better than nothing. And those ribbon and badge cases, fake as they may be, nonetheless make for some nice screens.

TR's B-plot is pretty funny, with my favorite moment being Musashi's lover turning into Sonansu. From that to Kojiro's bottlecap chase to the revelation that Nyasu is Sakaki's cheap lover (okay, not really) to the continous "blast-off", they make up the highlight of this episode. I mentioned that the ending feels like sort of an anticlimax, where everyone is all like, "Yeah, whatever" with Muumage. I would like to have seen a battle there. In addition, they could have done something more interesting with Takeshi being woken up. Regardless, this is one of Sinnoh's better fillers, although I wish it swapped AD's with the Electrike episode.

B
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

As has been stated before, when I saw this episode I found it interesting that Ash's dream badge case had forty badges in it, even though there have only been thirty-two so far that have been revealed (not counting the Orange Islands).
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

All the illusions were funny but I wish most could have happened like Dawn versus her mom.

Mismagius' debut left something to be desired but it got another chance with Fantina.

4/10

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast