Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Malice In Wonderland! (511)

So are the Groudon and Rayquaza real, and is Dawns mom really there or is it all a dream?

I have seen the episode and I like it very much. It is one of the best epi^^

Ash should have caught Mismagius :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pokedude1928375 View Post
    So are the Groudon and Rayquaza real, and is Dawns mom really there or is it all a dream?
    One VERY surreal dream.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

i wish i lived in japan that episode looks soo cool where can i download it.

Ash or Brock should've caught the Mismagius. It was painful for me to watch them leave him/her. Ash's Haunter acted similar to the Mismagius, by the way, so it would've been a good catch for either of them.
    "A man can be destroyed, but not defeated."

This was a good episode, I liked it a lot. And if I were Ash I would not have caught either for what it did to him =/

It was a pretty cool episode, it shows us that the Pokemon anime still has that creativity it did back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kametsou View Post
    Ash or Brock should've caught the Mismagius. It was painful for me to watch them leave him/her. Ash's Haunter acted similar to the Mismagius, by the way, so it would've been a good catch for either of them.
    The problem is, Zoey already has a Misdrevous, which will probably evolve by the end of the saga. Usually, there aren't two Pokémon from the same family being showcased by main characters and rivals.

As for the episode, I loved how it was handled. Chalk another Pokémon I hated pre-animé showcase as one of the Pokémon I like now. The fact that Brock was the one that managed to snap them out of the illusion was also good.

And coming to a Digimon episode near you, it's Johanna and her amazing "SHINKA!" Febass.

FC: 3180-5269-0929

This ep looks like its gonna be awsome!

Credit to Ruki for this.....magically awsome banner!!
    (\__/)
    (+'.'+)
    (")_(")
    This is my fatty butt bunny named Charlie. Feed her.

Quote Originally Posted by -Starly- View Post
    The problem is, Zoey already has a Misdrevous, which will probably evolve by the end of the saga. Usually, there aren't two Pokémon from the same family being showcased by main characters and rivals.
    Not counting Staryu and Starmie?

You're a Snover. I'm a Fire-Type. This amuses me.

Almost always in the naime, they show a pokemon that will later be caught.

(\__/)
    (+'.'+)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by cassius335 View Post
    Not counting Staryu and Starmie?
    Glad I said "Usually" =).

I was mostly;y referring to Torterra/Turtwig and Prinplup/Piplup since that's current right now, but your example works too.

FC: 3180-5269-0929

Most of Ash's Hoenn team appeared prior to him obtaining them, either with minor (Treecko, Swellow, Corphish, ) or him battling them (Sceptile, Donpahn, Grovyle, he had a friggen Gym Battle with Torkoal!)

But I doubt he'll get Mismagius since it'll be owned eventually by a reappaearing character.

Trust me, it'll be caught soon.

(\__/)
    (+'.'+)
    (")_(")

And coming to a Digimon episode near you, it's Johanna and her amazing "SHINKA!" Feebas.
    *spinspinny~* Hinbassu SHINKAA~ Mirokurossu!

Too bad it isn't kept in the Digimon dub, makes it seem so awesome that way.

I just watched the whole ep, it was very good. Kinda creepy though.

(\__/)
    (+'.'+)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by pipersgirl™ View Post
    I just watched the whole ep, it was very good. Kinda creepy though.
    Most ghost pokémon episodes are "creepy."
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    Most of Ash's Hoenn team appeared prior to him obtaining them, either with minor (Treecko, Swellow, Corphish, ) or him battling them (Sceptile, Donpahn, Grovyle, he had a friggen Gym Battle with Torkoal!)
    *blinks* You know, we've already had a Suicune episode this season. And Ash has seen one... what, three times? Two of which involved him riding the thing.

Um...er...yeah, you're point is??? 0.o

Just a thought...

I wish they went back to the Gotta Catch em All Motto of the show. Than Ash wwould have soem awesome Pokemon. They better at leastmake him get a g

The episode was really interesting, better then I thought. I'm still not big on Mismagius' look though.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

The episode was excellent and very interesting in terms of plot but the animation was as wacky as it could be.

I love Mismagius' look but didn't like so much that laugh it had.

By the way, the voices were really fluid this time and not forced, especially Dawn's. Great improvement.
    Last edited by Dax; 29th December 2007 at 8:07 PM.

It's kind of nice to know I've been pronouncing Mismagius's name right this whole time.

Jenny's, Joy's, and poision jabbing Croagunks? Oh my.

Is it me, or is Hyper Beam the most over used attack this season? Team Rocket blasting off four times from it was funny though.

I have to say this isn't the best filler episode, but it defenitly had its merits.

When Mismagius was laughing, was that Sarah Natochenny doing it, or was that pulled from its original voice track?

Rodger Parsons should've been the announcer for the other two episodes with them rather than Jimmy Zoppi. His voice is so much cleaner and better.
    Haxorus has been pitted against a Raticate in a pokemon battle. Who will get to make the first move?

This episode seems like it'd be worthwhile to watch. I missed it but I can always see it next week though.

What I'm really eager to see though is the part with that really big badge case. I have a pic of it that someone got after the japanese version aired oh so long ago.
    Wish that I could be on more, but life happens. If you need anything, lemme know.

(I'm an English major. I know how to read and write. If you need someone to proofread any fanfiction, I'm your guy.)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast