Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mass Hip-po-sis! (512)

Wasn't a bad episode, although I am not really a big fan of Hippopotas.

It was funny when it kept using Yawn on everyone though, and Ash should have caught it but oh well,

I gotta wonder would Giovanni actually want quite a few of the Pokemon like this one, I don't think TR is even aware why he wants them lol.

When James was imitating Jessie that was funny (Although he has done it before but not in that voice).
    Interesting with the small motto bit Ash and co did (Although I would have liked them to see them do the entire thing. I think Max and Tracy are the only main cast who haven't done the motto, I think May did it once)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Ash should have caught that Hippopotas, they could have been a good team...
    Helping a baby pokemon is always nice.

Hippopotas using yawn was funny first meowth then Ash fell asleep and Brock had to carry him

This episode was ok... It was cool to see a Hippopotas for the 1st time, it's so cute! It was cool to see that it could use Yawn and was using it to put people to sleep. It was funny when it used Yawn on Ash forcing Brock to carry him. It was cool to see Ash save Hippopotas from both the cliff and the River after falling in. It was interesting to see it explained how the water made Hippopotas very sick and had to be dried off and be given a lot of sand. It was so funny when Jessie couldn't say its name and the names she came up with were priceless. It was amusing when the gang ran to hide from TR and left Brock asleep on the the road.

70/100

Please tell me Jessie didn't call that thing a "Hyper pootus".

Because I think that's what she called it. -__-

I love hippopatas!!!!! Sp kawaiiii!!!!! Its yawn attac was funny. I also think its funny how jessi cant pronounce hippopatas's name!!!! XD

Notice it says most people like me.

No you may not have my autograph.

Spoiler:- Credits:

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

I really expected this to be a dud of an episode.

Boy was I wrong! Brock being the first victim to Yawn, with Croagunk saving him, was hilarious. Jessie sleeping during the motto and James using her as a puppet is by far and large the most entertaining that motto will ever be. The throwback and recognition of the original motto was fun.

Brock;s Nurse Joy speech was slightly more charged this week. Almost inappropriate. Watch yourself, Brocko.

VERY good episode. Worth a rewatch.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

I enjoyed watching this episode, it had many good and funny moments. I liked how determined Ash was to save that Hippopotas, it's nice when he was carrying it on his head.
    It's funny when Brock got hit by Hippopotas's Yawn and Croagunk dragged him, was hilarious. After Team Rocket tries to steal Hippopotas and Ash's Aipom blasts them off, Hippopotas's Next Victim was Dawn, who falls asleep the same way Brock did. Team Rocket attacks Ash and Co. again, but Hippopotas used Yawn again......this time on Jessie! Jessie sleeping during the motto and James using her as a puppet to do the motto was by really funny!
    I liked the scene where Brocks was hitting on Nurse Joy and Croagunk hit him with Poison Jab, the expression on Brock's face was hilarious!
    I'm glad the Hippopotas reunited with his family, but it using Yawn on Ash and Pikachu was the last thing I wanted. Ash and Pikachu are the only ones who didn't fall asleep during the whole episode....until at the end, so it kinda annoyed me. Other than that, it was an enjoyable episode.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234