Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ill-Will Hunting! (513)

Default Ill-Will Hunting! (513)

Hunter J Again! Protect Shieldon!

On the way to the next town, Ash & Co. come across some Shieldon, the rare fossil Pokémon. However, nearby, the Pokémon Hunter, J, has arrived and intends to get these Shieldon. Ash is eager to try and stop this and in doing so is in pursuit of Hunter J. During this pursuit, out of nowhere comes Gary & his Electivire...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Did Electivire undergo the "Aipom and Roselia- wrong size" gag?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Beedrill! They've been on hiatus for a while, but they know how to make an entrace.

And I see Gary got to see Muku.BIRD with his own eyes, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    Beedrill! They've been on hiatus for a while, but they know how to make an entrace.

And I see Gary got to see Muku.BIRD with his own eyes, eh?
    Staravia didn't do that much, though.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Scizor295 View Post
    does Ash real catch Shieldon or is that a lie?
    It was a lie.

So typical of this site that the first question asked about a great episode where two important characters return is whether Ash caught something. -_-
    Last edited by Geodude; 30th August 2007 at 11:44 PM.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    So typical of this site that the first question asked is whether Ash caught something. -_-
    Well Ash hasn't caught any pokémon, whereas Brock and Dawn have caught SOMETHING.

Anyway, has HYDRO CANNON been used in this episode?

^ That's because they gave Ash 4 pokemon well before the first gym. There is no hurry to give him his fifth. Ash got Torkoal (his 5th pokemon in hoenn) after the fourth gym and Ash has yet to battle the third gym leader so... Besides the writers should use this time to develop on the pokemon he has, Turtwig has been doing good and so has Aipom. Mukubird will get its development also.

Anyways, saw the episode. I really liked it but this is one of those episodes that I wished I knew Japanese for. I really would've liked to understand the conversations between Ash and Gary, J and that old guy.

Still the episode was awesome, first time we saw Mukubird use "stealth" flying. lol
    It makes that look awesome too, the bird is freakin amazing.

I like how Drapion and Salamence were shown to be such powerhouses.

It was great to see Umbreon, its my favorite out of all the other evolutions eevee has.

Also for anyone who has seen this episode and understands japanese what did Hikari say at the end when Gary and the others left?

I really liked this episode, but it seemed to be...bluntly wrapped up in the end, if that makes any sense. This is the kind of episode that would have been better had it been a two-parter.
    Team Galactic fanatic. Sinfulshipping supporter. Ginga 411 member.

I just want to know what the heck they were saying...This is one of those episodes you need to know the dialog to actually know what's happening.

Though I think Dawn made a Pokemon poem in the end and freaked that she could do it like professor Oak. I dunno.

Marry the Night

Lots of action in this episode.

Hydro Cannon effect was extremely... meh.

Whoo. The hunters once again show that they're not pushovers and what's this? A boss? The guy in the shadows reminds me of Blaine from the games not that I'm saying it's Blaine, I'm just saying that their character designs look similar.

Umbreon knows Shadow Ball... How many Pokemon knows Shadow Ball for crying out loud?

the episode looks good, it was great to see blastoise and electivire again, I wasnt sure if blastoise was using hydro cannon
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Since I've totally not been keeping up with Pokemon news, I totally choked to see Shigeru. Literally.

AWESOME EP. Much needed returns and sdhskjfk J is sexy

So J has now had two appearances while Team Galactic, at least confirmed to exist, haven't done a thing? Interesting...

This looks like a good'un, with some long awaited returns and a few questions about Gary answered (Yes, people, he is in this region!). Shame neither J nor Gary had a new pokemon, though.

This ep looks gd! Nice to see that Golbat again! Aswell as all Js and Garys pokemon (apart from Dodrio)

Shame no one captured one of them Dinosaurs! Thats two decent ground types in a row that both fit and liked Ash. That he has ignored!

OH WELL!
    was the truck still moving when Ash sent out Mukubird? As if so their could have been another classic bash to the heda gag for Mukubird on the axel!
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron_fan View Post
    I really liked this episode, but it seemed to be...bluntly wrapped up in the end, if that makes any sense. This is the kind of episode that would have been better had it been a two-parter.
    I agree with you.
    I'm so glad that Gary's come back! I don't think this is the last we'll see of him!
    You don't think
    there will be any
    Ruby/Sapphire remakes?

Who else here thinks that the Shieldons sounded like Hippopotases?

Trainer Card And Banner Made By Me

Note both times Pikachu tried to fight against a Hunter Pokemon, it got it's little backside kicked. I'm not sure whether that's in the Hunters favour or whether the writers just can't make up their minds about Pika's power level

You're a Snover. I'm a Fire-Type. This amuses me.

I saw the images and it looks like a pure gold episode.
    Can any one give me a transcript between J/Ash/Gary?

Who else here thinks that the Shieldons sounded like Hippopotases?
    Well they are babies and ground types, so maybe the used the same voice actors.

was the truck still moving when Ash sent out Mukubird?
    I don't think so it was right before the truck took off.

How many Pokemon knows Shadow Ball for crying out loud?
    Every dark type uses Shadow Ball from what I can see. I think they use Ghost as a dark attack, because each pokemon needs some projectile type of attack. (Flamethrower, Hydro Pump, Razor Leaf, Thunderbolt, Blizzard, etc...) There are no Dark type moves except Shadow Claw, and Umbreon doesn't have claws. PLus Gray's Umbreon also knows Quick Attack, and if I remember correctly, it's fast too.

Did Electivire undergo the "Aipom and Roselia- wrong size" gag?
    Yes, a few times. Big heads all the way.
    [IMG]http://i17.*******.com/35kki2r.jpg[/IMG]

1590-1229-4620 (My Friend Code) for Diamond Version.

Tatetops sounded like he visited the same vocal coach as Naetle to me...

However, Drapion=Kamex=Hariyama=Elekible=Odile

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki Mirai View Post
    Lots of action in this episode.

Hydro Cannon effect was extremely... meh.

Whoo. The hunters once again show that they're not pushovers and what's this? A boss? The guy in the shadows reminds me of Blaine from the games not that I'm saying it's Blaine, I'm just saying that their character designs look similar.

Umbreon knows Shadow Ball... How many Pokemon knows Shadow Ball for crying out loud?
    How was HYDRO PUMP'S effect "meh"?

Darn, I was hoping DARK PULSE would be shown on Umbreon.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    How was HYDRO PUMP'S effect "meh"?
    Hydro Cannon. I'm pretty sure Gary command it in their battle against Hunter J unless my ears aren't functioning? I was expecting Hydro Cannon to be well.... powerful compared to Hydro Pump.

Since it'll be a while before I get around to this episode, was Gary wearing his lab coat at all during the ep?

The last few DP episodes (Hippopopopopopotas', Mismagius', Electrike's) were just perfect and they made me laugh a LOT, really.
    And... I already knew that DP 45 would not make me laugh as much as I did before, and I wasn't really hyper for it, but... It was still good.
    All I - WE - need now is Sushi to come here and tell us about the dialogues and stuff, 'cause I never got THAT lost watching a DP episode since the beginning of the series. XD

[ Kinda OFF this topic ]
    And, oh. I'm actually pretty worried about what in this world the writers are gonna do with Mimiroru, Mukkubado, Usuki and Pinpuku. Seriously, guys, they haven't done much lately. I need and want them to have a special episode - each one of them. I really need it, really bad.
    I mean... When was the last time Mimiroru actually won a battle? (DP 10, I think, against Team Rocket) Is Mukkubado as good as Taillow was? (I hate to compare them, BUT...) What about Usuki? My, it does nothing. At all. :/ And Pinpuku, poor little thing! Since it was born it never showed that super-strenght again (maybe in DP 39, but not with Brock). GAH.
    Ah, and I like Pochama, but, y'know, Hikari wouldn't die if she used another pokémon of hers more often than she uses it. May, at least, didn't use Torchic a whole lot more than she used Beautifly or Skitty... Hikari, IMO, has a much better team, but the writers just won't let her use every one of them. =(

[/ Kinda OFF this topic ] -- Sorry & Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    Since it'll be a while before I get around to this episode, was Gary wearing his lab coat at all during the ep?
    Nope. But I'm still curious to know what the heck is he doing in Sinnoh... I don't know if he's still a "scientist" or if he's a trainer again. My, I wish he still acted like he doesn't like Ash. [note: I hated his japanese voice. First time I heard it XD :/]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast