Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Registration Thread

Default Registration Thread

To become a member of Fizzy Bubbles you will first need to make a Registration Post providing certain details. These details include your Home Board, your name, your Starter Pokémon (chosen according to the Rules), it's level and gender, along with any miscellaneous details you wish to provide about yourself and/or your Pokémon:

* Home Board in the "Title" box

* Name: (your trainer name if you have one. If not, your Serebii username is good enough)
    * Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: (If any you don't need one if you don't want one)
    * Misc: (anything about you etc)

An example would be like this:
    Title Box: Serebii
    Reply Box:
    Name: Arnie
    Starter Pokemon: Lotad (Bob), Male, Lv.5
    Misc Info: Lotad and I like to travel, making as many friends as possible.

After you have done this a Mod will check to ensure you've posted correctly and send you a Registration Test. Upon passing the test you will be added to the FB Usergroup and notified via PM, after which you may post in the Starter Pack Thread picking up one pack of your choice. Once you have chosen your Starter Pack you will be able to repost your details into the Members List forum. Once this is completed you are good to go and will be able to begin adventuring in the zones. Be sure to update your Member Profile regularly to add any Pokémon and/or Items you obtain during your adventures. Most importantly, check and recheck all of the shop and zone rules BEFORE posting to ensure you are doing so properly. While the Registration Test will cover most of the rules, it's still always best to double-check before posting.

Please DO NOT post signatures when you apply.
    If you do post a signature or post your details incorrectly, you will be skipped until your Registration Post has been edited.

If you do not reply to the Registration Test within one month of it being sent to you, your registration post will be removed from the thread and you will need to reapply if you still wish to join. Some people apply but never respond so we will delete inactive posts in order to avoid clutter.

You cannot sign up with a new username if you are a current FB member or have at any time in the past had an FB account. This is considered a "Double", or "Secondary" Account, and will be banned if we discover the deception. If you are an inactive member, PM us and we will return your details to the main FB forum. Full details are in the Rules Thread so please read them.
    Last edited by enchantress; 6th December 2008 at 10:41 AM.

Default Registration Open!

Serebii Registration is now open to the first ten people who post.

If the Serebii thread fills up quickly, two alternatives are the UPN and Bulbagarden Registration threads which are also taking the first ten applicants.

Once these positions are filled, no more will be accepted for the time being. Hopefully it won't be too long before we open again though, so please be patient until then.

Please take the time to read the registration instructions carefully before posting as many people do not receive tests simply because they are not reading. This is the simplest part of the registration process, so please ensure you're doing it properly.

Default Serebii

* Name: Sean Inazuma
    * Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Spheal; Koori; Female; Level 5
    * Misc: Sean is quite young, but he enjoys the presence of pokemon with him. He loves to battle, and is aspired to be a great trainer, and possibly a coordinator.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 2nd September 2007 at 5:02 AM.

Default SPPf

Name: Marc LaRose
    Starter Pokemon: Hippopotas, Male, Level 5
    Misc Info: My Hippopotas was my twelfth birthday present. He came from an egg, so he is somewhat immature and babyish, and incredibly playful.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 2nd September 2007 at 5:14 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Gabranth
    Starter Pokemon, Gender, Lv5 and Nickname: Shinx | Hashmall | Male
    Misc: Gabranth is a young kid how loves pokemon and loves to play with them.

Default Serebii

Name: Arashi Kishuu
    Starter Pokemon: Torchic (Hinote), Female, Level 5
    Misc Info: Hinote was given to me as a birthday present in the form of an egg. She hatched when I was nearing thirteen so our friendship is quite strong. However, she does disobey me whenever she feels the need to.

TEST SENT - PASSED
    Last edited by enchantress; 2nd September 2007 at 11:30 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Melody Rales
    Starter Pokemon: Snubbull (Nibbles), Lv.5, Male
    Misc Info: Nibbles was obtained as an egg for Melody's 10th birthday, Nibbles has a bad habbit of biteing people and things

Test Sent
    Last edited by Arnold; 5th September 2007 at 9:55 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Miraki Nizumari
    Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil (Hiro), Lv. 5, Male
    Misc Info: Miraki was the last one to get to the Lab to recieve her first Pokemon, and she would have far rathered either Totodile or Chikorita, but got stuck with her Cyndaquil instead.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 2nd September 2007 at 5:31 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Hikari Mishima
    Starter Pokemon: Skitty (Kairi), Female, Level 5
    Misc Info: Kairi's mother, a Delcatty named Miyaru, was my mother's star Pokemon. Miyaru had given birth to a few Skitty eggs. One of them was given to me. Kairi hatched when I approximately thirteen. Although slightly vain and narcissitic, Kairi is fiercely loyal and sincere, valueing friendship and geniality above everything. Because of this, Kairi and I are good friends: we both love shopping, showing off and we both value true friendship and loyalty above everything.
    Last edited by Angelique; 2nd September 2007 at 6:34 AM.

Click on the banners for links to the Shipping Oscars 2008/09 winning "Invisible", a Contestshipping AU

Default Serebii

Name: Ken Koizumi
    Starter Pokemon: Treecko (Midori), Male, Level 5
    Misc Info: Ken, a quiet lone-wolf, wanted to get a Mudkip fro mthe Lab. But after a girl named Botan got to the lab first, Ken had to choose between Torchic or Treecko. Ken chose Treecko and he aspires to beat Botan in a Pokemon Battle.

Under the Same Sky - PG-15||Completed

Memorandum to UtSS: "A Deathless Prelude".
    FF.net Profile//Quote-of-the-month: “History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.”

* Name: Hiro
    * Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Chimchar, Male, Level 5, No Nickname
    * Misc: Hiro comes from a family of arrogant people, and it reflects on his attitude. However, he's kind to his Pokemon, just a little over confident. His mother's starter was a Cyndaquil and his father's a Charmander. So he's basically keeping up the tradition of the Fire Starters.

CLOSED

That's our ten for now.
    The thread will be left open for edits if you've posted incorrectly, but will be locked in a few day's time.
    You have until then to correct any errors made.

There has been ample time to edit your posts so we're locking this up. For reference, here are the mistakes made:

Sunshine Mew: Initially you had Bite on your Snubbull's moveset, which it doesn't learn until Lv.7. Since you've now corrected that a test will be sent.

Angelique & masterwannabe: You've both posted signatures. If you have a look at the first post you'll see large red letters, deliberately made to stand out so the text will be noticed, asking for applicants not to post signatures.

Turtle King: You've not included your Home Board in the Title Box.

Mini Minun: Initially you hadn't included your Home Board in the Title Box, but then for some reason you felt it necessary to delete your original post and then proceed to repost AFTER we'd closed Registration. There was an eleventh application for this branch which was deleted when we announced closure of the thread. Deleting your post actually pushed that application into tenth position and yours into eleventh. Long story short - next time we open, please don't delete. Edit if you need to correct an error.

And finally, Ghost of Sparta: Quoted from the rules:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rules View Post
    - Double Accounts: If we discover you have created another account just to receive more Pokémon, items and adventures you will not only lose your second account, but there is a good chance you'll lose your primary account as well. With ZA shortages always a problem within FB it is extraordinarily unfair for one member to be receiving multiple updates when the position your secondary accounts create could be going to others who want to join FB but can't because registration needs to close on a regular basis. It's unfair to FB staff and to others wishing to join FB.

So while most of these are only minor errors, you can now see where you've gone wrong. If you think we're being nitpicky you're not wrong, but we do have our reasons for it. FB is large, spans across three boards, and has a lot of members. All of the small parts of FB that add up to make the whole have rules for each individual section. We've found in the past that we've had a lot of trouble with members not reading instructions properly which only ends up wasting a lot of time for them and for us. The registration process only asks for you to provide six things:

1) Home Board
    2) Trainer Name
    3) Starter Pokémon chosen according to the rules
    4) Gender of your Starter Pokémon
    5) Level of your Starter Pokémon
    6) No signature posting
    - Bio if you want to add one

That isn't much when looking at the larger scheme, and we've found that those who don't pay attention to these instructions now are more often than not the members who choose not to read rules thoroughly later on and is why we skip over those posts in registration.

For now we're closing up, and I can only hope you understand our reasoning behind the skipped applications. You're welcome to reapply next time, in fact we encourage you to, and considering how few people actually make it through the registration process there is a good chance we'll be open again very soon.

We're opening again for another FIVE applications which will be the last we'll be taking for a few months at least. If you're interested in joining, you'd better be quick!

Default Serebii

Name: Lindsey DerMorat
    Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Male chatot (Nimrod), lv. 5
    Misc: Nimrod will mimic human speech, but can't actually put it together to form coherent statements; instead, he babbles nonsense or repeats something he heard recently over and over.

Test sent
    Last edited by Arnold; 19th September 2007 at 11:27 PM.

Title Box: Serebii
    Reply Box:
    Name: David Michael
    Starter Pokemon: Piplup (Aqua), Male, Lv.5
    Misc Info: Piplup and I have been together since I was a infant. He's been my first pokemon, then he became my starter after I became of age to become a trainer.

Default Serebii

Name: Mame Jenny
    Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Swablu (Named "Bluish") Female and Lv 5
    * Misc: Bluish is very playfull. Mame had gotten her when she reached a good trainer age. Also, Mame wants to take on a great trainer and become #1 some day.

Test Sent
    Last edited by Arnold; 20th September 2007 at 1:05 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Matthews Sprintz
    Starter Pokemon: Charmander (Hakashi), Male, Lv.5
    Misc Info: Matt has a shiny burn down his left arm. Hakashi has a scar down his left eyelid.

Test Sent
    Last edited by Arnold; 20th September 2007 at 1:05 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Katsushige

Starter Pokemon: Electrike (Kibanari), Male, Lv.5

Test Sent Passed
    Last edited by Arnold; 24th September 2007 at 7:25 PM.

Registration closed, thank you very much

Registration is now OPEN. It will be opened up for 48 hours or until 5 people sign up, whichever comes first.

Default Serebii

Note: I am aware of the 'no sigs' rule FB has. However, my phone doesn't load pages properly and because of this I can't access the 'posting options' or whatever. The option to disable sigs and such is included in that. Because of this situation I have been granted an exception to the 'no sig' rule as long as I provided this reminder when registering.

Name: Dani
    Starter Pokemon: Shinx (Kori), female, level 5

TEST SENT, and sig removed ^-^
    Last edited by enchantress; 7th January 2008 at 3:26 PM.

Post Serebii

Name: Tyrant
    Starter: Charmander (Pyro), Male, Level 5
    Misc Info: Tyrant and Pyro often play together. An incident happened when they were playing, Pyro accidently burned Tyrant pretty badly. He now has a burn mark on the back of his left hand. He wears a glove to cover it up.

Test Sent Passed
    Last edited by Arnold; 20th January 2008 at 1:43 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Rizza
    Starter Pokémon: Pikachu [Chu], Female, Lvl.5
    Misc: Rizza is a very nice girl, but she can get very tough sometimes. Her father, who was a breeder, gave her Chu on her birthday. Ever since then, they became inseparable.

TEST SENT - PASSED
    Last edited by enchantress; 25th January 2008 at 3:55 PM.

Name: Marco

Starter: Treecko (Greenblade), Male, Lvl 5

Misc: Marco is a trainer with an unpredictable mood. He is energetic and quite hyper a lot of times, but will be really cold when sad//bored//mad. His Treecko reflects that personality.

You've not posted your Home Board, and you have posted your signature. Denied.
    Last edited by enchantress; 9th January 2008 at 4:41 PM.
    ;[

what happened.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast