Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Registration Thread

Default Serebii

name:Jarod J.
    starter:lvl. 5 croagunk(Croaker),male
    Misc:Jarod was an orphaned outcast who lived on the land. One day looking for food he found a lone croagunk who in time became friends.

Croagunk is not allowed as a Starter - Denied
    Last edited by enchantress; 25th January 2008 at 3:42 PM.

Default Serebii.net

Name: Midnight

Starter: Twilight (Level 5 Hoothoot)

Misc: Midnight prefers to go by this nickname rather than his real name (mumbled something about privacy...). He's a bit lazy and doesn't always want to battle, however he is a great battler/strategist in standard battles (he's not too good bringing the environment into account). He strives to become a strong trainer with his Hoothoot.

Test Sent
    *glances at Arn* Cannot pass this time even if the test is correct as there is no gender listed.
    Last edited by enchantress; 25th January 2008 at 3:34 PM.

Default Serebii.net

Name: John

Starter: Charge (Level 5 Shinx) male

Misc: Shinx prefers his nickname. He is a bit highstrong and overly confident, and sometimes doesnt listen. John, however, is lazy, but always wants to battle. He is very confindent in Charge, and never backs down from a fight. John can be a little too self absorbed sometimes... Charge was given to John by his parents on his 11th birthday.

Test Sent
    Last edited by Arnold; 24th January 2008 at 6:57 PM.

Default Serebii.net

Name : Ben
    Starter : Munch (Level 5 Munchlax)
    Misc: Munch loves to eat, like his owner. Though tempermental sometimes, Munch prefers to be a peacemaker and keep the peace.

You've posted your signature, and Munchlax (for whom no gender has been noted) is not allowed as a Starter - Denied
    Last edited by enchantress; 25th January 2008 at 3:36 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Nirax
    Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Gligar, male, Level 5, Scorpion
    Misc.: Gligar and I are set out to prove that we can be the best even if our Pokemon are not fully evolved, since gligar wants to prove itself to gliscors every where.

Test Sent
    Last edited by Arnold; 24th January 2008 at 6:58 PM.

Default Serebii.net

* Name: Koji
    * Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Dratini, male, level 5, Monsu
    * Misc: My Dratini was outcast dy the other Dratini in his group, and ever since, he's wanted to prove that he is not an outcast and grow to be a strong Dragonite.

Attempted double account - DENIED.
    Last edited by enchantress; 25th January 2008 at 9:56 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Sven
    Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Scyther, Male, Level 5, Strike
    Misc: Sven found Scyther damaged and slashed one day while exploring the grasses outside of the city. Sven took the Scyther back to his home downtown and patched healed it's wounds. Their bond of friendship quickly grew, and the mischievous duo never fails in getting themselves into dangerous situations.

Attempted double account - DENIED.
    Last edited by enchantress; 25th January 2008 at 9:56 AM.

Default Serebii.net

Name: KillaKris

Starter Pokemon: Houndour (Cinder) Lv.5 Male

Info: One day, me and my father went on a hike around the volcano atop Pokemon Island. It was one of our "adventures", he'd always say. As we were setting up to hike to the top of the volcano, I noticed a crimson fiery egg laying a few meters away. I ran over to it and placed it in my backpack and a few days later the spunky little Houndour hatched.

Denied, Posted twice instead of Editing
    Last edited by Arnold; 25th January 2008 at 4:48 PM.

Home Board: serebii
    Name: Axzarious (I'll be using my acc name for this)
    Starter: Will vary (Either Charmander or Scyther depending on the answers to my questions, as will it's nature),
    Misc: I have a few questions that I would like to ask a mod or whoever- just send me a test, ill complete it, and I'll also send a bunch of questions that I have (Note that I have read through the faq and have come up with a few questions as to weather certian things would be feasable to include- all are not listed in the faq).

Denied
    Last edited by enchantress; 25th January 2008 at 3:45 PM.

Name: Austin
    Starter: Larvitar (Nickname: Tyhran), Male, Level 5
    Misc.: On his twelfth birthday, he found larvitar scared on the side of a path. Now, their best friends and won't ever leave each other, or be seperated.

No Home Board has been posted, and Larvitar isn't allowed as a Starter - Denied
    Last edited by enchantress; 25th January 2008 at 3:45 PM.

Default Home Board: Serebii

Name: Matthias Sprintz
    Starter: Larvitar
    Bio: Larvitar was adopted in an orphanage. As such he has a strong loyalty towards the person who adopted him (i.e. Moi.).

Larvitar isn't allowed as a Starter - Denied
    Last edited by enchantress; 25th January 2008 at 3:46 PM.

Registration is now closed for a while we've had a good turn out this time so all we can say is look out for when Registration is open up again if you missed out this time.

Please note that if you do not reply to a Registration Test before the Registration Thread opens again for new applications, your test will be null and void. It is not uncommon for us to change certain questions, or to rewrite sections of the test, so whether Registration reopens one week, one month, or one year after last closing, you will need to reapply if you have not completed the test you've already received.

Default We're open!

We're reopening the Serebii branch of Fizzy Bubbles for a maximum of fifteen new applications. Please be sure to read the first post of this thread very carefully before posting, because if you don't follow the instructions correctly a registration test will not be sent.

There are many rules attached to various areas of FB, and it will take a while to get used to them all once you're a member, so whether or not you post correctly here will show us how much attention you pay to what you're supposed to be doing. If you're not sent a test while others have been, then you've done something wrong, so please read the rules again and edit (do not repost), if necessary.

Because there is a forum glitch at the moment making it impossible for us to edit the FB Rules, the thread has been temporarily removed from the main forum. However, since this is only one of three Fizzy Bubbles branches, and the rules are the same across all three forums, the UPN and Bulbagarden rules threads have been updated for you to view. You'll need to be a registered member of UPN in order to view the FB forum, so if you'd rather not sign up to a new board, the Bulbagarden rules thread is viewable even to guests, so you can refer to those.

If you do receive the Registration test, please do not rely on the FB FAQ for up-to-date answers. Those will be found in the rules and associated shops and zones (shops are all hyperlinked for easy browsing).

The FB experience is waiting for you! Good luck!

Post SPPf

Name: Nikki

Starter Pokemon: Ralts (Mystic), Male, Lv.5

Misc Info: Mystic is a very intelligent Ralts, but sometimes reckless. Sometimes we don't get along, but Mystic is always a very valuable partner and friend.

TEST SENT - PASSED
    Last edited by enchantress; 8th December 2008 at 12:16 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Karmas Michaeli
    Starter Pokémon: Male Seedot Lv 5 (Watermelon)
    Misc: Watermelon was given to Karmas by his mother and the two have been best friends since.

TEST SENT - PASSED
    Last edited by enchantress; 7th December 2008 at 1:29 PM.

Default Serebii

Name:Jack Mariner
    Starter Pokémon:Juniper (Lvl 5 Snover), Male
    Misc Info: Juniper is pretty mischievous which can cause Jack some headaches at times. however, they get along well and both trainer and pokemon like to see the bright side of life.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 7th December 2008 at 3:33 AM.

Name: Aiko Hakushiro
    Starter Pokemon: Spheal ~ Umi - Female - lvl. 5
    Misc Info: Aiko is mature, though has absolutely no interest in boys. She rarely cares for others. However, she has a deep affection for Pokemon, so she and Umi get along well.

Default Serebii

Name: Sunshi
    Starter Pokemon: Squirtle (Sem), Male, Lv.5
    Misc Info: Both Sunshi and Sem like to prank other people, especially their friends. They're also both cocky and don't like to take anything seriously, but Sunshi does want to be the best out there.

TEST SENT - PASSED
    Last edited by enchantress; 8th December 2008 at 8:49 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Lucas
    Starter Pokemon: Sentret (Xurfert), Male, Lv.5
    Misc Info: Xurfert is a very friendly, interactive, and fun-loving pokemon that enjoys competitive battling and traveling. Xurfert never backs down from a challenge and displays good sportsmanship in all battles. Xurfert will always be the center or any team with good leadership qualities.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 7th December 2008 at 3:40 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Yu
    Starter Pokémon: Ralts, Female, Level 5, Selena
    Misc Info: Yu and Selena have been friends for as long as they could remember. Now they've decided to set out on an adventure now that Yu is about to turn 16.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 7th December 2008 at 3:43 AM.

Post Serebii

Name: Ringo Shiro
    Starter Pokemon: Pikachu, Male, Level 5, Apple
    Misc Info: Ringo and Pichu met while eating apples. Ringo later decided that he wants to be friends with the Pichu, thus Ringo named Pichu after his favorite food.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 7th December 2008 at 3:46 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Matt 'Mo' Orlandis
    Starter Pokemon: Elecrike (Copper), Male, Lv.5
    Misc Info: Copper likes to battle a lot and face danger.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 7th December 2008 at 3:49 AM.

Default serebii

Name: Jeff styles
    Starter Pokemon:Pikachu,Male, Lv.5
    Misc Info:Pikachu likes fighting and play jokes on others just like Jeff. Jeff can also understand what pokemon are saying

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 7th December 2008 at 3:53 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Arcanum
    Starter Pokemon: Trapinch (Adam), Male, Level 5
    Misc Info: Adam was Arcanum's father's name. Adam was given to Arcanum soon after his father's death to be a companion. This all occurred when Arcanum was 7; he is now 11.

TEST SENT Passed
    Last edited by Arnold; 8th December 2008 at 4:29 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast