Chapter 6 No escaping from the nightmares
    Chapter 7 A day of new beginings
    Chapter 8 Sinnoh, or a Solar region?
    Chapter 9 Merciless
    Chapter 10 A chance to meet or a chance to die
    Chapter 11 We meet once more
    Chapter 12 Disease of Life
    Chapter 13 Destination Jubilife
    Chapter 14 Path of the Solar, or Path of the Trainer?

Well a good day to all who decided to take a peak, or even read it. Ok now the upcoming prologue is merely a redo of the original, like the new one might have some plot changes (never thought it would be difficult to redo it, but got an idea lol).

I ain’t sure how many chapters the fic will extend to, all I know is that this is the first part, which I do know when I’ll cut this off and onto the second part of the story.

Rating PG-15 for some language spread out, and gore later on.

Now as said the prologue is a REDO This means that the other chapters are not going to be all that great till I redo them as well XD. Oh and if you see the word light highlighted I did not mean to do that, not kidding for some reason that word keeps getting highlighted and I have no HTML codes doing it 0.o

Comments and reviews are much appreciated.

Background information
    Deep below the planet lys crystals only known to previous cultures as remnants and were bent on tools for war only and control. What are these crystals? read and find out! The story follows a boy named Leon Dawnson, and his fall into fate, where will his path take him,? shall he fall to darkness or will he be able to see truth and get pass the obstacles that await him.

“Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.” ~Sarah Williams

PROLOGUE

Fate

The decipher of life

Guiding us down the path of good and evil

But can our path be changed or has fate taken our will?

************************************************** ****************************

It was a quite night for Kanto, in October. The forest pine trees ruffled in a gentle wind breezing across the forest bringing a comforting feeling to the pokemon sleeping. No sound, only the small crackling of a twig or of the random calls of pokemon over the rugged landscape. The night sky lit up in stars without a cloud to deny their thriving spread over the region. Crackling of twigs and small voices filled a area of the forest and was on the approach deeper into the forest. The source of this movement was of men quietly, and as quick as the their stealth like movement could be. Twenty were accounted for, 19 in a platted armor all over the body, the plates were a dark grey covering most of the body, and where it was exposed a black underwear gave complete coverage of the body. Their helmets completely concealed their faces in a black concealing face plate of glass over the front of it leaving the rest angling to the front glass plate of the helmet. The 20th man wore no armor what so ever instead a black sports jacket with a turtle neck sweater and black pants blending into the pitch black forest. His face resembled of a man in his 30rtys, his hair jet black and parted to the right side. While the men in armor carried weapons ranging from light machine guns to shotguns he carried a katana sword strapped in a case of his waist. There were no insignias giving away what army, or what private forces they were of accept for the barret the man in the suit wore, had a insignia mark of a S with the number 102nd under it.

“Mission this late who is the target anyway?” One of the soliders complained looking over to his watch reading 11:23 PM.

“It’s not a assassination plus this is your first one newby, all we have seen so far is just simulations, and colonel what is the mission anyway again? ” Another solider reminded only with the knowledge of no actual targets.

All twenty paused in their quite approach through the trees as if all had forgotten the objective. Their faceless helmets turned right to the one wearing the barret showing no sign of emotion only checking their weapons.

“It’s a capture mission don’t expect to be killing, or injuring anything, but if you see police, or military take them down if you like. This is done like the simulation, guerilla like tactics in and out as quick as possible to the extraction we don’t need witnesses.” The colonel spoke confidently trying to raise moral since of this being the first real deal of tactics.

“Kadja who, or what is needed to be captured?” Another solider asked muffled over his helmet.

The colonel stood their puzzled and in disbelief from that question, but soon spoke, “Two target both pokemon, they should be with someone by the name of Keith Tyran; some religious cult he’s apart of I’ve heard.”

“Oh great pokemon....... does this really require a platoon of soliders!?” Another solider expressed his displeasure of being out here in the cold winds of the sea not to far out.

“My officer didn’t say a thing to me, and you know what else he said do not underestimate what a fool 20 against 1 sounds like quite the threat to us my comrades ” Another solider spoke out putting away his shotgun and taking out a pistol for less weight on his arms. Though this one was not part of the same group he had his orders to follow a different group on this mission.

“Remember solider don’t underestimate your opponent, despair and over confidence are the weakness of your enemies.” The colonel Kadja reminded the overconfident solider.

As with that the conversation came to a end and the mission resumed into a 3 mile walk through the forest till their interception of the target would be met.

“Newby can I speak with you.” The solider that begun the conversation fall back to his officers position behind the platoon without any hesitation trying to show complete loyalty in order to get the respect he wanted from his fellow men. The two know walked side by side, Kadja looking directly in the helmet of the scared stiff solider of his superior.

“Take off the helmet.” Kadja ordered, watching his step in the pitch black forest.

He followed the order willing and placed his hands on the sides of his helmet, and a instant jerk the helmet now revealed his face, a face reassembling of a boy no more than 18 of a innocent worried look. His eyes green, and his hair dark brown falling over his ears.

“So tell me why did you join?” Kadja asked looking into the scared eyes of the solider.

He paused looking away from the officer, but soon came to his senses, “I’m of Orre, and you know of all the poverty we have, you see my mother she...... became sick... I need the money for her, I can’t find work anywhere in Orre it’s like there ain’t a single job left!” Tears developed in his eyes even almost dropping his gun to the forest floor.

“I see...... listen this ain’t the line of work you want especially so young. if your mother understood what you were doing to try to help her she would be..... disappointed in you wouldn’t she.”

“If you think this than what are your reasons for joining?”

“I don’t know I just feel as if the world is weak and I want to fight for a better world, just please this is about you not me!” Kadja turned away seeing his other men staring at his conversation in, but was very obscured of what the emotions of his men were, being their first real mission, some excited, scared, or serious about it.

The newby soon returned to the main group all separated by at least a meter in order to cover a fair amount of ground. Unlike home back on where it was mostly desert here it was all forest, and the utter thought of something jumping out from the trees made his heart pound in a intense rate as he became very alert to his surroundings of a of a Hoothoot glaring with it’s glowing blood red eyes at the men proceeding more into the area.

Proceeding advance was going as plan no detection no encounters on any bases accept for pokemon glaring at everyone of them.

Their undetected processing had now encountered a problem the forestry came to a end as a stretching road slick black road cut between the trees, but on the road was two navy blue uniformed police parked on the side of the road. Their car flashing red and blue, but not giving enough light to expose the dark armor men within the trees, both doors were opened giving some radio sound inside, while the two cops just leaned against the veichle having a smoke.

Time was of the essence for the soliders and it seemed the only option was to eliminate the highway patrol men. None of these men ever had killed or gun down anyone for that matter, only simulations gave anything close to it.

One of the soliders brought up his light machine gun putting the closest cop between his cross-hair, but was stopped by his colonel by hand signals in order of complete silence. Kadja began whispering quietly to his men gave his option on elimination. “We fight with honor men. For example you wouldn’t kill a samurai in his sleep, you would wake him up let him prepare then fight.” He grabbed one of his soliders pistols and picked himself out of the forest floor making his way to the patrol men. His solider watched keeping their weapons away from aim at the patrol as their colonel’s footsteps cracked the fallen branches.

The patrol men quickly responded to the noise thinking it was a pokemon, but as the figure came into human shape through the trees they were also able to make out the weapon he was carrying. Panic broke between the two even dropping the cigarettes on the highway, and one of them drawing his weapon in immediate response. “FREEZE!!” One the patrol men shrilled out drawing his revolver as the colonel aimed right at him in the head.

The patrol opened fire two shots on the colonel, both missing and in retaliation Kadja fired one round off penetrating right through the cops forehead and out the other spattering blood across the side widow of the patrol car; his body fell to the ground near the rear tire.

The other cop shocked beyond belief, and was beyond of his control on the situation that he didn’t even pull out his weapon as he looked into the corpse of his dead partner. Kadja was unwilling to finish off this one just yet.

“No don’t do it please don’t what do you want from me!!?” The cop begged in horror, even Kadja began to reject his orders, but it would not be him to finish it. Out of the darkness of the forest came the loud bang of another gun going off; bullets collided without miss into the patrol men’s chest cavity giving a instant kill.

“We must proceed time is of the essence!” A solider approached from behind the solemn colonel; the tip of his MP5 smoked a little giving the insurance he was the one to take the final shots, and by tone in his voice he treated being merciless as if he had preformed it before.

The colonel looked into the body of the fallen patrol men, though his simulations were quite realistic when the real thing comes it’s rather difficult to take in, but such emotions had to be denied in order to fight, and the mission he was assigned was on priority one.

All twenty proceeded over the highway and into the other side of the forest leaving the dead cops where they are. The lights of the car flashed still and the radio still on. Kadja followed simply knowing that his orders were orders, but the only thing he cared about was the fact he didn’t murder the other one, but soon these thoughts drifted and the patrol veichle was left untouched.

Somewhere on the other side of the forest man no more than 30 was about to embark upon inheriting was he so longed for, but was unaware of the forces the slowly approached silently.
    Last edited by latioslegends; 17th November 2008 at 3:14 AM.

OK now this chapter is merely a redo, and chapter 2 also has a redo since I see a gap is in there now, changes in the redo are plot, length ect.

Chapter 1 An Unexpected Encounter

It was nearly midnight. The stars fallen less visible, but the moon still illuminated the sky giving basic lighting to see through the pitch black trees. The forest now more silent than ever, only the wind made a the slightest bit of sound in the area by the crackling tree’s branches going against each other, but there was a noise far off in the forest, and a far more stronger light to than the moon over head.

A medium sized patch of dirt in the trees was now far more active than anywhere else throughout the trees. A now blazing sapphire like fire under complete control from the large amount of wood in the fire pit, and being held together by a heavy amount of small boulders surrounding the fire pit. Thick trees surrounded the entire pit only having a two small pathways cutting through the dense trees, one going north, the other going south. Around the patch of dirt were of at least 12 human like figures all dressed in black all the way down to their feet, even covering their face in a hood.

Each stood with perfect posture in-circling the fire pit keeping their eyes fixed on the very center of the pit of the blazing sapphire fire. In the very center of the fire was another human figure, but to much of a blur to make it out properly of any specifics as the black figure slowly became ashes along with the wood raising the fire.

Among the identical figures was one with a large thick bladed katana strapped tightly in it’s case along the right side of his black clothing. While others stood completely calm he softly whimpered a bit, but the cold wind covered the noise of his remorse.

The figure feeling remorse went by the name Keith Tyran, and now the future leader of a religious cult of unknown means to the world. In the fire was his father just called Tyran the now dead, and the murdered past leader by a man only known as Valan.

A figure slowly approach from behind Keith from the tree wearing identical clothing like the others, but was not concealing her face; she resembled a young women, soft, gentle, and her green eyes showed out the most; her hair flow back freely down her neck. In her hands was a small blanket wrapped over something, but whatever what was inside was alive by how much the blanket moved. She came close to Keith standing firm by his side nervous to tell him what she had to say, she preferred to wait till Keith would say something first.

“Keith listen I’m sorry that this has fallen upon you, but please your father would not want you to feel remorse now we need a plan for the children.” A man near Keith calmly spoke out, and right after he was speaking he grasped the hood revealing his face; young at least 35 with blood red eyes and dark silver hair flowing forward up his head spiking at the tip points.

Keith remained silent remembering so much that he trusted was nothing more than a lie and the cost for his overconfidence was his friends, and near the end his own father still unsure who could have murdered him, only the figure Valan one of his best friends that had gained a lust for power was the one to preform such inhuman act.

“Keith please we must move on it’s all over these events are gone, no one will ever learn of the past fully!” Another man close to Keith cried out throwing off his hood showing the face of a young nervous boy with jet brown hair over his ears.

Keith soon turned from the burning body of his father making his way towards a few large boulders under a tree. Calmly sitting down eying the three staring down at him, he only looked towards the two males ignoring the female with the moving blanket.

“How can you be sure it’s really all over? This war between light and darkness has remained secret for from humanity for years and now we have a new enemy, well sort of an enemy.” Keith’s voice worried, but somewhat calm in a some kind of way. Truly while humanity sleeps only worrying about wars between a region another group worries about another a war that many live unaware.

The girl close to Keith quickly had to speak seeing that she was being completely ignored. “Keith Tyran I bring to you the children please, of how things may seem I hope you make the right decision in their fate.” She was far to nervous, her voice stiff, but her body stance truly expressed how nervous she was. She handed Keith the blanket a small echoing like cry came from under it. Without any hesitation he slowly life the cover to be shown to two small pokemon one sleeping the other crying a bit.

The one sleeping was a dragon like pokemon small oval like hands with blue fur ontop, and three claws on each hand. No legs, but two wings stretching from behind it’s back in a very angled way. A long neck stretched out from it’s body, now curled up against it’s body trying to find as much warmth in the cold air from a sea only two miles away. It’s body mostly angled especially the wings and head, dark blue feather like fur covered the pokemon completely, and dark grey fur skimmed across it to, and under it’s belly was a simple red triangle not blending in to much with the rest of it’s body. The other pokemon that was crying a bit was practically the same accept a not as long, and had a red, and white coat fur, on it’s stomach was a blue triangle also.

Keith slowly took off his hood, and in a few seconds he revealed himself showing a very gentle face. Sapphire blue eyes stared happily into the two pokemon, and jet white hair flowing just a bit to his ears spiked near the tips points along the sides and some hair falling over his forehead or over it.

“I’m sorry you two, but you never know maybe your parents are alive.” Keith gentling spoke to them, he reached into his pocket grabbing out two small jewels just slightly a bit larger than a medium sized marble. Glowing slightly a sapphire like haze inside illuminating Keith’s dark cloths around his chest. The small red pokemon’s curiosity was caught now staring at the two objects awing them greatly curious in what they were.

Keith reached into another pocket grabbing out two small cases in a sphere like shape resembling the same shape as the jewels around a thin, but tight black string. Plunging the jewels inside the cage like casing he handed one to the crying pokemon, and wrapped the other around the sleeping one’s neck smiling kindly towards the creature.

“You two don’t need this life I think I have an idea on how you should grow up like.” He said watching the red one trying to open the case with it’s stubby claws.

“Now before you say anything put a bit more thought into it.” The man with the silver hair reminded concern in what would be the option.

“I already have Jason.... I want them to grow like regular humans, not our rules, not by how nature would do it, but like a normal human being.

“What!?” Jason blurted out practically shocked. “Do you realize the danger, and really who can we possibly trust them to!?”

Keith replied quickly to Jason’s statement already having a plan. “I know the danger of them growing up as a average human being, but it’s far safer than here, and I know of the perfect one for the job; Kyle.”

“Kyle!?” The younger man burst out. “Kyle is a traitor he once joined with Solar, and even fell to Valan, I’m amazed he even got married it’s like a dark lord with a guardian Keith listen Kyle Dawnson is the worst choice you can ever make in giving the children a childhood, just let my cousins watch them they have been thinking of adopting children anyway they don’t know much about us anyway so they’ll grow up the way you like!”

Keith turned to now complaining boy not hesitating to share more thoughts. “Sargly you just never get it do you, Solar would never suspect we would have given the children to Kyle that is why he is the best bet we have, plus he’s changed since he married Susan.”

Sargly and Jason thought about it, but it was Keith’s choice all they could do was talk him out of it such an idea the human factor was hard enough, but Kyle just made things worst."

“I can only hope you know what your doing.”
    “Can Solar really be that big of a threat?”

“Sargly I’m still afraid they know about the Latis that is why we must hide them till all feels that it is at peace. Kyle is not to know that they are from me, or any sort of academy student Kyle is..... still almost a threat to us after all he has done.”

“If Kyle is the choice than get moving it’s best to get to Slateport before morning, and you have a idea to get the two to take a human form, I mean their still only infants.” Jason pointed out, but was only met with a nod from Keith.

Keith took off holding the blanket containing the latis tightly in his arms. He left the fire wiping away a few tears and regaining a firm posture calmly walking through the dense rugged forest, practically ignoring the path; still unaware of what lied waiting patiently for his approach.

About a mile from Keith were the advancing Solar infantry preparing to make their unexpecting strike in a 1 vs 20 battle. Their guns prepared as satellite imagery had already confirmed Keith was on his own no one else followed, either they didn’t cared, or was ordered by Keith to stay, at least to the colonel Kadja this was his thoughts upon only one coming.

Kadja turned to the night sky looking directly to the stars awing the now clearing night sky just to feel a bit more morale in this mission, on such a cold night. He would often have close eye on the newby just by the sight of his face showed that he was not the fighting type unlike the other troops he was assigned. It was just that people like this newby are the type that usually get killed, either by how scared they become in battle, or by desperation to prove he is able to be as strong as the common solider; by the looks of this one it was hard for him to tell his type he was scared, but was desperate to prove himself by his reasons in why he joined.

The platoon stuck near a pathway cutting through the forest suspecting it was the most likely place Keith were to come by. Some of the men wondered now, as they sat by the rode awaiting their target that is what their doing right? Their commanders only said that “Your target would be much safer with us.”

As time progressed the only noise was the mild conversation, or the flickering of lighter for a cigarette. The only natural noise was of the gentle breeze ruffling the trees.

Kadja stood laying against a tree while most just sat along the side of the road continuing conversations on life. Twigs crackled close by Kadja, and in response he turned to see the newby approaching him with a somewhat worried look planted on his face.

Stopping three feet away from the colonel he quickly what he needed to say. “Kadja is what we doing right?”

“Right.” Kadja replied calmly with looking to the sky. “Depends how you defy what right is, to me this is nothing more than a mission neither right or wrong, but listen to me for the sake of your life I suggest not always obeying orders, the ones who obey orders that are not taking the right path in life their just complete fools, this mission I don’t see any good, but no evil remember that and you’ll probably make it up in the ranks yourself.”

“Well if that is what you say than I’ll take your word since you’re the colonel.”

“Another thing just because of my rank doesn’t mean I’m all that wise. You can get incredible advice from almost anyone.” He spoke calmly the whole time just trying to keep a firm look, or to show he was relaxed. “Hey I never really got your name kid mind sharing it.”

“It’s Adrik colonel.”

Kadja stood poised as seeing most newbys try to get over excited when sharing personal info “Huh at least your not one of those newbys that gets all excited sharing personal info to their commanders, it’s like they think they are getting a promotion for it hahahaha!” Kadja fell into

laughter, while Adrik chuckled only a little barely having to much experience with other newbys, since he was merely a simple add-on, or was a replacement for a casualty among the 20. Leaving to the road side along another two soliders awaiting the approach of their target anxiously he got down onto his back wiping off some of the dirt across his shoulder plates. The two soliders ignored Adrik’s presence and returned to a mild conversation on their home regions.

As time went on the night sky seemed to be the only thing to change, now not a cloud blocked the gleaming stars above, and was becoming the only light as the small glow of some of the men’s cigarettes came to end as the last bit of ashes fell softly into the dirt. Adrik kept his eyes on the sky thinking instead of gazing into the pitch black forest, all that he could think of was back home, sure it was all practically desert, but it was still home, and like home he could remember coming outside into the cold desert gazing into the stars just to ease his mind, here it was almost the same cold nights, and beautiful skies.

“Hey new guy keep your eyes pealed there plenty of pokemon that would attack humans on sight at night.” the solider next to Adrik spoke out frustrated by the time, and how long their target was taking.

“Hey try to relax mind as well get some enjoyment, come on only one guy has to keep his eyes on the road and inform everyone else.” Adrik replied back gazing at the night sky not taking a peak into the darkness surrounded the cold soliders in.

“Just keep your gun ready the last thing a new guy need is his gun to malfunction, and once that happens good luck fighting with your blades. I hear men only sergeant and above are good at fighting with blades for instance why do you think the colonel carries a katana.” The other solider said muffled a bit under his helmet.

Adrik never really cared to even check out the built in blades on his hand armor plates, and with new interests he laid his hand on a small switch releasing the left blade. Just going past his hand by 5 inches at least. He stroke his right finger across it feeling the smooth surface, and staring right into the areas that shined under the moonlight, truly to him this was stronger than the average knife he had carried back home as a self-defense weapon.

“What!” A sudden burst of anger came from Kadja, sparking all nineteen to turn to their colonel seeing him on a small cellphone illuminating a dark neon glow on his cheek. Adrik shocked by the instant yell he retracted his blade into it’s slot just barely missing his right finger from the instant jerk into the socket.

“No no twenty men is far more than enough to handle one man.......... yes I know how much the priority of the target’s capture means......... we don’t need that kind of support this is a stealth mission not a damn battle ........... how dangerous can one man be? and your saying he doesn’t even carry a gun be serious is this a man or a Entei ?............ Yes I do understand the consequences for this mission is to fail just don’t create to much trouble I’ve heard those gattling guns go off before they can become quite how to say this simply um noisy.” hanging up after that last word Kadja flipped the phone write into his pocket turning to see the eyes of all 19 soldiers on him.

“Were getting gunship support now yes that sounds extreme, but I guess it’ll just make things end faster my commander says. Also I need..... how about you three,” Kadja pointed directly at Adrik and the two soliders next to him with that catching that attention of the other 17 soliders to stare directly at them. “Yes you three your to head out to the shoreline, you’ll find a small dock make sure nothing gets to it, but you three!” By the tone, and position of Kadja’s body he was stiff and serious, and prepared completely.

Adrik, following orders left the main group with the other two by him jogging a easy run to the shoreline a half a mile down the path.

Kadja looking at the rest, and the feeling of battle approaching, not caring for the fact it was one man he shout out in glory; “Remember men we fight with honor ”

Not to far off in the distance, Keith was approaching the trap unaware of the numbers he faced, and of the forces that were armed. Less ivy covered the path unlike at the start of his walk and was far more easier to see than before by the moonlight above. He kept the blanket containing the Latis tight against the right side of his chest in order to keep them a bit warmer by the cold winds coming from the sea.

Listening closely to the winds another noise caught his attention. Through the trees he peaked over to hear the hooting of a hoothoot; though the pokemon was not visible it’s eyes glowed a illuminating blood red. Keith staring right back smirked a bit just to taunt the night loving pokemon, but he noticed the small bird to fly far off in the opposite direction Keith was taking. Strangely he was curious to understand why it had done that, usually the hoothoot he seen would keep to their own tree at night especially when other beings were around it, but soon the reason why it scattered off so quickly came to mind as a propeller like noise was soon heard coming from the east.

Turning instantly to the eastern area lights from a object floating above the ground scavenge the forest floor searching for something, and a feeling deep down that certain something was him. It was hard to make out a exact shape by the searchlights on the side creating a good field of surrounding light, but the loud propelling noise clearly indicated it had to be a helicopter in the distance, and was approaching towards Keith’s position.

“Well obviously they ain’t tourists.” He suddenly started to sprint down the path way not bothering to hide only caring to run as far away from coming helicopter.

Now the helicopter matching up with cutting path through the forest it glided along making sure not to miss a single area in order to fine any human activity. As the propellers soon picked up sound Keith picked up pace, unfortunately he was to realize the chopper was far more faster and with that he ducked down near a few trees off the path.

Staying still blending in with the darkness throughout the dense trees the chopper zoomed over across bringing a high gust of wind blowing his cloths and hair making him to tighten the grip on the blanket just to keep it from falling.

Looking up his was able to identify the helicopter from the rear where the search lights did not shine. Slick black all across, and two wings coming from the top with propellers on both giving the image of a Osprey like chopper, but much smaller, and the intimidating look of the black steel slicking smoothly across, and a good weapons assortment under the wings ranging from rockets to powerful gattling guns.

As it continued towards the shoreline far off a few devices had fallen from a rear haul sectoin. Approaching cautiously towards one of the small devices on the path blinking constantly a red glow.

The device was no bigger than his hand, and with a bit of curiosity he picked it up not caring it was threat or weapon he could use. Examining it didn’t seem like of any bit of use, was it a tractor, or a small new grenade falling off a create in the chopper, since Solar, and some Rockets had been increasing weapon standards.

As he prepared to drop the device it suddenly started flashing far more continuously than before and soon the device’s purpose was revealed; A sudden flash of light burst from the canister blinding Keith forcing him to drop the blanket onto the path. The instant flash could easily be seen by the soliders off in the distance and the crew in the chopper was now aware of which device had went off, even if it were a pokemon possibly to have activate it not a single solider cared.

Keith’s eyes completely blinded at the time only kept his arm over his face hoping his eyes would regain full sight soon, by the sounds of the helicopter approaching worried him greatly. Sight slowly regained he could make out shapes and basic colors, but accurate detail slipped from him for now, seeing the blanket on the floor, and the infants breaking out into tears he grasped the blanket once more preparing to make a run for it through the trees, but he had been spotted, now in the searchlights of the gunship.

The wind of the propellers ruffled his cloths and the trees around him, trying to eye the chopper only made his eyes worst by the high power lights so he took his face forward towards the path.

After a 10 seconds in the light the pilot soon came on over a speaker in a strict hardened voice. “Keith Tyran surrender the pokemon and we promise your life!” The gattling guns clicked over onto Keith’s position. Knowing that they wouldn’t risk killing the pokemon he knew they wouldn’t try to shoot unless given the order. Keith knew that the gunship couldn’t be the only thing out here, and with that knowledge he dug into his upper clothes taking out a small orb no bigger than his thumb. Similar to the one he gave two the pokemon, but glowing a bright red illuminating his black chest clothing as he put the necklace around his neck.

Falling to his knees he only kept his face locked towards the ground. To the pilot it seemed as if he were chanting something, or was praying, but what practically stroke fear down the pilot’s spine now was that the necklace began glowing far brighter than before; for a few seconds it illuminated most of Keith’s body, but soon came to a end and back to it’s original glow. He returned to his feet holding the infants in one hand and gently grasping the stock of the katana in it’s case.

A deep red sparking energy dotted all over Keith’s body puncturing small holes from his cloths. He glared towards the cockpit despite the blinding searchlights. The pilot’s eyes widened by the energy sparking like a flow of lightning across Keith’s body, fear and disbelief shrouded the pilot’s mind and let out one last warning before grasping his hand around the trigger. “Drop the infants and leave or be shot on sight!”

Keith did not reply instead he bent his legs into a sprint position, now drawing the katana; two blades on one side of weapon, shining far stronger than smooth slick black armor the gunship was built of. Suddenly the energy stopped now it was shimmering all over the katana. The gunship hovering only 8 meters above Keith kicked off hard on both legs now a meter above the gunship and was to land right between the two wings on the haul.

The pilot in complete confusion desperately singled for back up, but the infantry he thought were coming only held their position awaiting the target, or thought a gunship was enough to do the job. “Repeat come in HQ come in I need reinforcements repeat I need back up NOW!!” He shrilled out shocked to see Keith raising the shimmering blade over one of the wings. In a split second the blade sliced through the reinforced steel. The right wing started a hard decent to the forest floor crashing over a few trees.

Keith jumped off landing perfectly on the path as the gunship started to lose control spiraling from lost of balance. The pilot’s screams went over his mic, but he was more safe staying in the gunship than jumping out.

Out of control the rear tail broke off by the collison of a tree with the rest of the haul crashing 25 meters in the distance. No fires could be seen from the crash giving high hopes the pilot lived, but far off in the distance more forces awaited.

Now both infants crying constantly from the racket Keith desperately tried to calm them down with simple words, or a quick poem, while trying to regain his strength from such a preformed move. Returning to his walk he began dashing down the forest he was far more dedicated to get to the shoreline than before by his encounter.

To the Solar soliders awaiting clear visual of the gunship going down spark fear among the men, never before have they lost such powerful weapons in combat. Kadja responded quickly to the crash, firstly trying to make contact with the pilot.

The cracking of glass was the only noise he was able to hear till the pilot finally made contact with him.

“Pilot what happened?”
    “If I told you wouldn’t believe me.”
    “Are you alright?”
    “My leg I think it’s broken and I have some glass in my arms, accept for that I’m alright.”
    “Was it a malfunction?”
    “It was Keith Tyran.”
    “I thought he wasn’t armed, and don’t tell me that sword did it!”
    “Sir that ain’t any ordinary human being!”
    “What do you mean?”
    “I don’t know how to describe just keep don’t underestimate him now call a medic now!”
    “Wait what do you mean by him being not the average human?.....”

The line broke off. Now disbelief shrouded the colonel even he doubted the pilot, believing a head injury in the crash was making him hallucinate what he was saying.

“Kadja what happened?” A solider shouted out near the roadside.

Not willing to believe what he was hearing simply stated his own opinion despite what the pilot told. “It seems his propellers malfunctioned, probably a pokemon getting caught in them or something in the air. Now a medic will get to the pilot just concentrate on the mission ”

Keith dashing through forest striving to get as far from here for the night. The shoreline not to far out, and the once quite night returned to mind making the gentle ocean wind and Keith’s feet crushing a twig had become the only source of sound.

The road now had become a straight run for the cliff side leading to the shore giving a sudden rush of relief flowing across his body that he returned to a relaxed, calm walk retrieving the blade back into it’s case, strapping it in tight.

Before long going down the path his mind felt more at peace now than before. His sorrow drifted from him as the thoughts of his father’s death vanished from thought and onto his desire to get to Kyle Dawnson. Getting closer it almost seem like a home stretch nothing lied in the way till a twist of luck suddenly struck. Throughout the trees movement could be seen, the shapes to dark to make out as human or pokemon, but clearly the figures were fixed on him on the directions they moved as if they were surrounding him. Taking action he started to pick up the pace hoping it was just a family of late night pokemon like mightyena, though his hopes were soon to be crushed by a single word; “HALT!” The voice of a figure came from the side of the road.

Stopping in place the shadows of other figures stopped making Keith believe he was surrounded or was only imagining things, however he now stared down the face of a man finely dress in all black clothing as if he were going to a business meeting approached calmly with a serious look. Keith could tell now it was Solar by the man’s insignia on his barret, and by the katana on the side of his belt showed he was a high ranking solider.

“I suppose you must be Keith Tyran, no?” Kadja spoke calmly trying to negotiate for the pokemon instead of having to go through a pointless shootout.

“Why yes I am may I ask who you are?” Keith replied willing in a polite tone.

“Good then now can I have those um...... pokemon, really there is no need for a pointless battle.”

“Oh so you’re a Solar I suppose then, sorry but they ain’t going with people like you no doubt.”

“Ha an attempt to run or fight is meaningless look around you your surrounded!” Keith began searching his surroundings approaching from the trees in all direction were Solar soliders armed and truly did outnumbered him. Accounting of at least 15 including the high ranking officer infront of him, trying to fight would be truly would be meaningless through physical attacks, since one wrong move could spark a chain reaction of soliders to freely fire at him.

“Now drop them Keith and I promise your life Don’t worry those babies will be in good hands I assure you.” Kadja spoke out in a more promising tone now, however to Keith these were merely words of false truth.

Laying down the blanket by his feet he brought his the necklace up one more time. Speaking words unknown to the soliders sparked confusion among them, some just begging now for the order to shoot him as none could make it out what he was speaking; Latin, Japanese, Russian, none were able to tell as the necklace glowed once more, but the energy of his last encounter did not come only something else was being developed as fear enveloped around the men from the illuminating jewel.

“Keep your mouth shut or you will be shot!” Kadja harshly shouted out.

He ignored the strict colonel refusing to heed his warning instead he kept repeating words that none could understand the language. The colonel’s patience was running dry as fear enveloped his mind seeing such a miraculous thing, and soon he responded with the only act he could do; “All men open fire!”

The order was met by no hesitation as men stared into the calm, but almost lifeless face wiped across Keith. In a instant moment all troops laid a barrage of fire from full auto of a light machine gun, to the blasts of semi auto shotgun. As the bullets made their near impact the unbelievable happens. As each bullet came into a contact a clear glass like crystalized shield appeared around Keith making no stray bullets, and keeping safe everything around him. Every round that made contact was deflected in a glass shattering noise as each simply fell to the ground or in a complete different direction. The men in total disbelief and fright wouldn’t stop the constant barrage till ammo soon became dry. Reloading was drastic as men reached for more sticks of amo in the their belts, but the fear overwhelmed them making some slip the magazines to the ground. Now that the barrage had finally stopped Keith tighten in his harms.

“Use close combat if you half to I just want him dead!” The colonel shouted once more in desperation. The men responded with one last move instead of using their guns. Each drawn out the implanted blades in hand plates charging right at Keith showing absolutely no mercy.

As the first solider charged along with many more from all directions, screaming raising his right blade for a swift strike the lightning like energy that came from him before returned and in a sudden instance he released his arm’s out from the tightening of his muscles in brute pulse of energy. The result of this created a destructive energy in the sheild resulting a massive pule as of energy burst out in a crystalized like way. The charging soliders were struck severely by the energy, thrown in multiple direction slamming against a tree or hitting the ground roughly.

Standing he looked around even the colonel was hit hard, but like him he was grateful that none were killed, but their moaning showed a sign of much injury of most being to injured to get up. Picking up the blanket once more he took off leaving the soliders in hope not to have not a single encounter.

Kadja simply laid in pain. He grasped his right arm, since he wore no armor the crystals pierced right through his sweater and sports jacket. The rest of his body was fine, but from his elbow to shoulder was scraped down completely covering his arms in blood ensuring a permanent scar. A solider that was not injured to much rushed over to see the colonel’s arm covered in blood unlike him with only dents in his leg plating.

“Colonel should I call a medic!?” The solider shouted ignoring what had just happened.

Kadja turned his face to him trying with all his will to unbearable pain in his arm. All he did was threw off his sport’s jacket wrapping it around him arm not caring about the expensive jacket, all he simply said was; “Anyone have morphine?”

“I think Joe has some, but sir what in the name of god just happened!?” The solider replied back more shocked than the calming colonel.

“I don’t know what the hell happened solider I don’t even know if that man was human, but please get me some morphine.” He replied gripping the jacket tighter as the pain worsened.

“Of course sir, but what about the soliders you sent to the shoreline?”

The colonel heart started to pound harder as his eyes widened, shocked by what he had seen and now three of his men including Adrik were unaware of what was coming.

“Get what forces that can move and head down to the shoreline and engage Keith again HURRY!!”

At the shoreline Adrik stood by a small dock, tied to it was a small slick black mortor boat reminding him of most of the Solar tech of slick and smooth. The beach dotted down along a rock sheer cliff with many paths leading to the levels the shoreline and forest were. The wind was cold, but never felt so comfortable and relaxing to him than ever before. The winds gently glided along the gentle waves going against the shore, the moon’s reflection glimmered off the water in the endless sea he stared at without bothering to look anywhere else, cause of such a sense of peace looking into a endless place and that was the sea stretching beyond his sight can go. The other two soliders kept their distance one skipping rocks against the water the other smoking watching the pathway closely.

Adrik had always wanted to find something he could do that made him feel at peace, and maybe being a Solar wasn’t all that bad. When leaving Orre he only pictured cities as his line of duty, just to be out in nature and going out on an mission felt like he was making a difference and was able to see the many beauties that all regions had, his desert, while Kanto had so much for him to expirience.

“I can’t get anyone on the line!” The solider smoking shouted out.

“You think they could have lost?” The solider skipping rocks asked worrying. All three had heard the echoing of gun fire in the distance, but to them the odds of victory were far in their favor making them believe the shots were a sign the mission was victorious.

“How could they possibly be defeated by a single man!?” Adrik shouted out anxious in knowing why no one would come in over the cell phone he refused to believe defeat was met instead his thoughts took in the possibility the solider was just getting interference.

“I’m not saying it was by a single man he might have had back up, or it’s just interference.... forget it I’ll check it out myself, you two hold your positions just in case anyone comes by.” Solider quickly sprinted up the gravel path and onto the forest level dashing down the path to his original position.

The two soliders stared towards the upper path until the solider vanished from sight, now awaiting news on the situation, but they had received the news through gun fire in the distance. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!” The solider’s shrilling screams echoed as continuous small arms fire raged out of the MP5, soon the fire came to a end and silence returned in the forest. The response of this struck fear into the other two soliders.

Adrik was trembling all over knowing the something was coming and if one expirienced solider failed how will a new one have a chance. Thrusting to his weapon aimed towards the upper path with a shaking gun, and being a bit trigger happy. Sweat dripped ran slowly down his face, his teeth grinned as real combat approached, at first it wasn’t so bad, but now he knew it was coming, and the thought of having to kill someone filled his mind with hate and anger till he forgot everything of why he ever thought there was beauty here, to him his gun’s gleaming metal was more dazzling to him now. For the other solider he was calm holding a perfect posture and prepared to spray rounds at whatever would come down that path.

Echoing footsteps against rocks could be heard and a figure soon began to show himself slowly down the path. Keith came down walking firmly the pokemon in one hand and his blade in the other now dripping blood. He looked down towards the remaining soliders in his way, only two one serious like, and the other struck by fear and no real combat in his life. He kept moving towards the beach ignoring the troops especially the one trembling.

“Who are you basterd!?” The firm solider yelled enraged by the dripping blood on the blade, but Keith did not respond instead he continued towards the motorboat.

“Not answering me then answer this ” The solider pulled the trigger though nothing fired. He examined the weapon to realize sand had filling the barrel, jamming the gun. Without a weapon he resorted to his blades charging directly at Keith.

“DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!” He raised his right blade aiming right for Keith’s neck. Before the blown could be made Keith raised his blade in an jerk of his arm his katana busted through the solider’s chest plating throwing him to the ground as blood guzzled from his body. Furisosity was rising in Adrik as the solider fell, but a feeling deep down kept on telling him to hold back, but what was this feeling and why could he not ignore him was the only reason he would not shoot.

Keith calmly making his way Adrik poised as he now stood on the dock to. Both stared at one another, one of fear, the other of a peaceful mind. “Don’t move!” Adrik still trembling took aim, but this time Keith stopped to being at gun point.

“I see you must be new otherwise you wouldn’t leave the safety on.” Keith replied not threaten whatsoever.

“SHUT UP!! Just drop the pokemon and leave!”

“Fine,” he replied, but laying them firmly in the boat. “Just look at your gun the safety is still on.” He did not fear this solider, it was never his intentions to strike fear into the hearts of these men so he even reverted to strapping in the Katana once more. Adrik glanced his head to the side of his gun and there the switch was on safety, he thrust his hand to the switch, but Keith grabbed both Adrik’s arms throwing the gun into the clear water splashing gently against the dock.

“Enough you think I enjoy killing, do you think I like to see blood? I had no choice to now calm down and get out of Solar while you can. I can see the innocence in you.”

Adrik looked towards the dead body on the beach anger rushed through his mind, but another feeling came instead of anger now it became determination and a strive to win “I will not be a coward to you!” Building up all his strength he thrust against Keith’s grip pushing him down on the dock. Adrik released both blades charging directly at Keith now seeming defenseless.

He rose the blade above Keith preparing to make the final ending blow though Keith had reached for his Katana and jumped back to his feet deflecting Adrik’s attack by swiping his blade almost giving enough force to throw the solider off the dock.

Adrik regained balance making another attack jabbing his right blade between the blades on the Katana, jammed by it he brought his left blade aiming for Keith’s head, but was grasped by his left hand.

Keith slammed Adrik with a forceful kick throwing the solider to the near end of the dock. Adrik would not give up despite the pain, jumping to his feet he aggressively made another charging attack. This aggression was something Keith could easily get through since Adrik put no defense in his attacks, but he refused to kill him in any matter. As Adrik neared, Keith dodged the attack simple ducky and returning a not as lethal move by stabbing the solider in the leg. Adrik screamed in agony as the two blades pierced right through his left leg coming out the other end in a clean blow. Keith dragged out his blade in a clean forceful way as Adrik laid on the dock holding his leg tightly looking at how much blood covered his leg along with some of the dock wood around him.

Keith tightened in his sword once more seeing that the solider had gave up, though he felt pity he was a solider, but his face was practically a strong innocence, not battle hardened or anything like many others. “Kid listen there are other opportunities in life than this line of work look at yourself your once leg armor now just something covered in your own blood.”

“What opportunity if I can’t defeat than that proves I have no hope!” Adrik cried out in agony truly his mind had fallen into the thought he was useless and hopeless believing he should be the superior won in the duel.

“Kid remember this life isn’t always about winning the fact that your being to stubborn to realize this makes it seem that your hopeless, start setting goals and limits and I promise you you’ll find the right path in life.” Keith left the solider knowing more will come to help him, carefully getting in the boat he looked to see some blood dripping on some of painting near the rear as he started the mortar.

The rest of the platoon soon started to make their way to the shoreline, and seeing this Keith took off taking one more glance at Adrik, some how a feeling deep told him that he would do fine in life despite his rough start.

Adrik watched as the boat splashed against the water gliding perfectly across the gentle waves as soliders began checking on the one dead solider at the shoreline, and a few running over to him. Turning to his arm plates he ripped each off tossing them into the water not wanting a single weapon now taking Keith’s words.

“Solider can you stand!?” Another solider said rushing over to him.

Adrik looked towards the stars once more, knowing that maybe Keith was right actually that the life of a solider is not needed at least if he wasn’t planning of the afterlife early. He did not turn to the coming solider instead he replied gazing at the deep sky, “I can stand, but not as a...... solider.”
    Last edited by latioslegends; 15th July 2008 at 9:41 PM.

Chapter 2 A destiny begins

Kyles writings...
    14 long, but great years had past since the Latis became part of my family kids. Over the years me along with Susan were able to keep it a secret from the kids. Even with all the signs of being something, not of human origin.

Some signs were, that Leon and Teila can talk to pokemon. To top that off, both of the kids have abnormal athletic skills. Far greater, than the average child.

It can be quite hard, us to keep it a secret. Leon always asks, about the day he and his sis, became part of the family.

Leon, barely has any friends. Since of his abnormal abilities, he is thought of a as a freak. Teila nobody, knows about that she is the same as Leon. She is not at all shy, in fact makes friends quite easily.

Leon is a somewhat, of a shy boy. Every time a new kid might be around, Leon would try to make friends. Whenever, he would get a friend, they would drop the relationship. Why, kids do it to Leon, their reputation matters to them more than their friendship.

Both the brother and sister, look out a lot for one another. If one is in need of help, the other comes to rise them back, up to there feet.

It is like, they have a special bond........

The morning sun began to makes relaxing gaze upon Slaport. A boy laid in bed still sleeping, that went by the name of Leon. He had, a blue like black hair. His eyes were an, ocean like blue color. He awoken with a yawn, Leon got out of bed, headed toward his room’s window. He opened the window to see the glorious view of the gleaming sun, upon the sea.

A flock wingul, flew by gracefully pass the house as Leon began to get changed into his regular clothes. He wore a black T-shirt, a blue basic vest, along with a pair of dark blue jeans. Leon headed over towards the window, he lifted his right leg onto the edge. He then jumped out the window without any second thoughts, he had jumped off the second floor, landed perfectly on the ground.

“Leon ” A voice screamed at him, it was his step mom, Susan.

“Oh crap......” Leon turned around nervously to see his mother, with a grin. “Mom I was only.”

“Only what ” Susan interrupted. “You were trying to run off How will you make friends like that the new neighbor is going to arrive soon ”

“Mom even if they do have kids, they will just hate me like everyone else ” Leon shouted, He went inside, through the front door, angered by his mother catching him trying to sneak off. As Leon went inside, he could see his father and sis having breakfast. The two stopped gorging down, the food once they saw Leon with that face of pain, and anger. Leon just starred at his sis, Teila. She was dressed in some ways like her mother, a white T-shirt, plain red vest, and a red skirt, with a whit zig zag design at the bottom.

“Leon are you alright?” Teila asked concerned. She got up, walked closer towards her brother.

“Bud out Teila, this is none of your concern ” he shouted at her. He felt this was torture to say hi towards his, new coming neighbors.

“Brother, what is wrong with you ” Her heart pounded like a small drum, enraged, that her brother was treating her like crap.

“LEON ” Kyle angrily shouted at him. “What is your problem give it a chance ok ” Kyle laid his right hand on Leon’s shoulder, Leon felt comfort from his father, but just backed away.

“Fine dad, if they have kids, and turn me down I will never forgive you ”

“That’s the spirt, I think?” Kyle said, cheerfully, but somewhat sarcastically.

As the day went on, Leon just hanged out around his house, along with his bored sister. It was even sunny out, the two were told to stay in the house. The boy sat down on a bench, on the porch. He felt weak, not on the outside, but on the inside. Leon had always felt, the irritating feelings of depression, and sorrow. All his life he had no friends, no one never seem to care that he was off like this, kids would just tease him, calling the young boy, a freak. He had felt out of place for much of his life, like he has no purpose, just worthless.

A black truck, then began to come down the rode. The street had only like a dozen house. The Moving truck came up slowly towards the house, along with black SUV. Both the vehicles came to a halt. The truck was painted, with a S along the hull.

Both the parents came out to see the vehicles that had pulled up towards the tan bricked house. Two men in black business suits got out of the SUV. They both opened the two sided doors, a ramp slid down from the side that pointed at the house.

A crippled man in his early 40rtys came down the ramp, he was in a wheel chair. A computer was attached to the wheel chair, he wore a Hawaiian flowered shirt, brown pants with a pair of glasses.

Leon-

I felt, nervous, cold-this uncomfortable feeling shivered down by body like a I was hit by an ice beam.

It was not the crippled one it was someone else......

Right before Leon could come close towards his neighbors, his father grabbed him by the shoulder. “Leon stay away ” His father held him close. Kyle could feel something, It was like a dark feeling but who could have an energy like that Kyle thought to himself. “Solar workers just don’t even talk to them ”

“Dad what is wrong you?” Leon pushed off his dad, thinking he was crazy, what was the big deal with Solar anyway. “Are you trying to make enemies, what could be so bad-“

As Leon kept walking towards the new neighbors, a boy and a girl came out of the SUV. The girl was about 10. She held a teddy bear, wore a pair of sunglasses that could not let you even see her eyes at all. Her blonde hair glistened and blew gently in the wind. She wore a light blue jacket, with a purple shirt, and light blue pants. The boy was about 13, his hair was parted to side smoothly, red almost like lava. He wore white pants, a basic black T-shirt. His hand, was covered by a black biker glove that only shoed his fingers.

Leon, and Teila went over. To make a greeting towards there new neighbors, Leon was nervous. His face had a huge creepy smile, he didn’t even blink. Teila smiled a little cute one, but did not show her teeth like the creep next to her.

“Hi-my-name-is-Leon.” He reached his hand out, to shake hands with the crippled one. “Welcome-to-Slaport-Mr.?”

“Malone, Taylor Malone.” Taylor shook hands with Leon slowly. Leon, kept a tight grip, like he was on a roller coaster. “And, what’s your’s, oh please stop trying to tear my hand off.” he told Leon sarcastically.

“Sorry I'm just...... shy.”

“Now what’s the name of this young, and beautiful girl.” Taylor starred happily at Teila, almost like he wanted a date.

“Teila’s the name, now may I ask your kids names.” Teila turned towards the two kids. Both nervously looked at her. Both did not want to answer in fact both just looked at the ground solemnly. :Come on I won’t hurt you, just say your names, we can be your first friends in Slaport ”

“Friend, why would you want to be friends with us?” The boy, said in depression.

“Why not be your friend, I mean, the more friends you have the better right ” She came towards the two, her body postured like a joyful Kirlia.

“You don’t want us as friends because..”

“Because, you don’t know what it is like, and it is time you start ” Taylor interrupted, his daughter.
    “But dad, why are you..”

“No buts ” He interrupted again. “Please, introduce yourself to these kind people.” He kindly told the two.

“My name, is crystal.” The girl said.

“You can call me, Jarret.” The boy answered. His face, lifted from the ground, like he had hope about his new friends.

working on 4 now anything I should improve on.
    Last edited by latioslegends; 8th February 2008 at 12:56 AM.

Chapter 3 Crystal and Jarret

Teila......
    I began to feel cold. Jarret, and Crystal; what was wrong with them? Something was strange about those kids.

“I feel as if it was evil. Surrounding me, engulfing me, what are these kids?”......

“Now Crystal, Jarret.” Taylor happily called out, towards his young kids. “go have a good time, I’m sure Leon, and Teila will take you on a tour around Slaport.... right?”

Leon wanted to go back home. He felt quite nervous around the two. “Actually we,.” “We will be glad to, Mr. Malone ” Teila interrupted Leon, right before he finished.

Kyle.....
    This is crazy. Do Teila, Leon know what those kids are? Why would their father let such a thing happen to them. Does he even love his own children? “Mr. Malone can I talk to you.” Kyle was trying to be a s calm as possible. He looked fine, but anger raged like fire inside him.

“Sure ” Malone kindly replied. “Crystal, Jarret; go on with your new buds!”

Jarret nodded. Crystal just stood, holding the teddy bear tightly in her right hand. Her brother, took her by the left hand. The two followed Leon, and Teila down the cement side walk that was some what covered by; light tan sand.

Leon kept his hands behind his head. He looked up at the clear blue sky, not trying to look at his two new friends.

“So what do you two like?!” Teila, asked joyfully to them. “Slateport has great places to swim, eat, and much more Just name it, and I can find it!”

“What about..... a good library?” Jarret asked, whipping off a little dust off his black shirt.

“Oh , you a big reader?” Teila said, excited. “There is a library, built not to long ago, lets check it out!” Teila concluded.

Both of Taylor’s children, nodded. Teila lead the three, down towards the docks. It was a shortcut, away from the crowds of tourists. Boasts of all different types lined up in rows along the docks. Most were just fishing boats, the main ferries were kept in the main harbor.

“Hey, Leon, Teila!!”, A voice, boomed out of the silence of the gentle wind. that blew through Leon’s dark blue and black hair gently. A sail boat approached the dock. The hull was completely white, the sail was in a emerald like color. On top of the boat, stood a man, wearing black trunks, and a black T-shirt.

Leon just took a glance at the man, and kept moving on, trying to ignore him. He knew who it
    was..... NASH.

Leon...
    Just keep walking. Ignore him, just ignore him. Oh crap, to late.

The boat came to an open dock. Nash got off quickly, forgetting to tie the boat to the dock. Nash had been a great friend to Kyle during his childhood. Both are about the same age, but Nash can act a little immature.

“Hey Leon, wait up for a sec ” Nash shouted out. It was not that Leon did not like Nash, it was just.... he never knows when to shut up.

“Hi Nash!” Teila said, all excited.

“Good to see you two, quite Leon, at least introduce me to your new friends.” He asked.

“This is, Jarret, and Crystal.” Leon told Nash softly.

“Oh, you two new?,” Nash asked happily. “To the looks of it you are. So you going to be at their party!?”

“Oh Nash, were too old for birthday parties ” Teila happily told him. She then saw Nash’s boat begging to float away; do to him not tying it to the dock. She did not say a word, she laughed a little under her lip. She could be s sweet girl, but can be some what mischievous sometimes.

“Nonsense, plus you are going to want to have a party for this one!” Nash’s face lit up like a light bulb of joy. “Trust me this one is special. So why you two so quite?” Nash starred at Crystal, and Jarret, with some concern.

Nash then began to look into Crystals eyes. He sensed what was behind the eye concealing shades. His smile went into fear. He can also sense the same energy, under Jarret’s right hand which was covered by a black biker glove.

Crystal.....
    I looked at Nash in fear. He knew what we are. The curse laid upon us by Solar. Were not like how we appear to be. I have been given this horrible curse by Solar, but me, and my brother are not like the others.

We have control over it........

“I better leave got to..... finish a model!,” everyone can tell he just made that up. His voice sounded so worried. “Watch out, don’t trust the two,” he whispered in Leon’s ear. Teila did not hear him; do to her about to laugh non stop. She just watched Nash’s boat float away.

“Hate to break it to you, but your boat is taking a vacation.... ahahhahahahahhahahaha!!” Teila broke out in laughter, for strange reasons stuff like this was very amusing for the girl.
    “MY BOAT!!!” Nash ran down the dock. He jumped off, and swam after it. The waves have pushed a quarter of a mile away from the dock.

“Huh.... never saw that coming.” Leon said, sort of suprised. Teila just kept laughing as she watched Nash swim like a athlete, after the boat. Crystal nearly broke a laugh, as her dull face began to smile.

“Ok Teila.... KNOCK IT OFF!!” Leon shouted, watching his sister laughing on the ground.

“Sorry I can’t resist it, haha!!” Teila’s red, and white clothes were getting wet from the dock as she laid there laughing. Leon picked her up, and dragged her by the left hand.

The four headed to the library. Teila calmed down after embarrassing herself infront of her new buds. It came as some what of a surprise to Jarret, that his sister nearly laughed. The library was a light brown 2 floored building, a pidgeot statue stood the grass where three boys stood.
    Leon knew who they were, a couple of 11th graders, that picked on him a lot. They would tease him even harass him, just because of his abilities.

“I’m staying here , you guys go in!” Leon was acting a like a total coward. Since of him being a Latios without knowing it, he was stronger than any of those boys. It was just...... his spirt had been broken by them, to fight back.

“Why won’t you come?” Jarret calmly asked.

“Oh, Leon is just a coward of a few kids!” Teila inputted.

“Why is that, why should you be afraid?” Jarret told Leon”

“Because.... it is just..... they love to pick on me so much!!” Leon told him, in a somewhat sad tone.

Jarret’s fists tighten. His whole life, he had been picked on cause of how weird he was. Solar had ruined his life, but Leon, and Teila had brought him hope. He wanted to repay the favor.

“Leon come with me!!” Jarret angrily said. Jarret, and his sis walked towards the boys. All three noticed Leon.

“Well, well ain’t it Leon!!,” the boy in the middle with a purple shirt, and orange pants, shouted out. “I guess you have a new friend. New kid stay away from that freak He is nothing, but a damn , Worthless , Accident of Nature!!”

Crystal felt so much ferocity. She dropped the teddy bear. Walked right up to the boy teasing Leon.

“Good choice it is the best choice to stay away from freaks like him!” The boy told Crystal in a mean tone.

She then grabbed the tall boy by the neck, with here right hand. She lifted him off the ground. Leon, Teila looked in shock, a 10 year old girl held that tall 17 year old in the air. The other two boys went over to stop her. Jarret took off the glove he wore, he then grabbed the other two by the leg. Each fell to the ground, like their legs had become num. Teila glared into the boy’s eyes. She took off her shades, Leon nor Teila could see her eye’s , but the boy got a up close look.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” The boy screamed by what he was seeing.

“Leave Leon alone, or you shall pay the consequences!!” Crystal’s voice was so deep, it sounded pure evil.

“Alright , Alright , just please don’t hurt me!!” He begged.

She dropped the boy onto the grass. He was sweating of fear of whatever he just saw. Jarret put his glove back on, the two boys he numbed could then get up. The three ran off in fear, what they had saw could scar them for life. Crystal, put on her shades again, turned around, picked up the bear, and came over to Leon.

“What......... what was that ?” Leon asked in somewhat fear.

“I think it is best that you know now.” She calmly told him.
    Last edited by latioslegends; 16th September 2007 at 3:56 PM.

What do I need to improve on the most. Constutive critism will be helpful, so I know what need to be improved the most.
    My fic Inner Light
    Rated PG-15. Chapter 1 redone!.
    Chapter 15 A Rival to Come

Banner credit to ubelieveblyorange ^_^
    (Yes I will actually continue the fic, and I am working on remake chapters at the moment)

Alright, I will be a reader......
    1)Post a chapter list
    2)DONT RUSH, I can't emphasis that enough
    3)Try to be more descriptive, elaborate on plot better
    4)Dont beg for reviews (Trust me, it doesn't work)

Latest Chapter- 5: Don't Pressure Us

Chapter 6: Up All Night Current Status- First Draft in Progress.
        Spoiler:- Review Policy and Image Credit:

I had a feeling I should have been better in description (I can rush sometimes). Does any of my grammer need more improvment, like I mean in which areas?
    My fic Inner Light

(Yes I will actually continue the fic, and I am working on remake chapters at the moment)

Well, I can look, but I'm not exactly good in grammer areas.

no big deal, you don't need to look, I think my fic is good enough.
    My fic Inner Light

Way to be modest.... I'll get my officail reviews asap. How many readers do you have?

one livelletlovemix, and thats about all I know?
    My fic Inner Light

wow....I'll advertise for you....when is the next chapter?

hoping to post it, once I get a good next plot in my head.
    My fic Inner Light

Official review time:
    Prologue) Very intriguing. You had me from the first paragraph. The plot was developed a little to fast.
    chapter 1)Short, and secerly lacking in description. You spelled Latias wrong. However, the story improved
    Chapter 2)You skipped it
    Chapter 3) Description picked up, but the plot lost some luster. Never trade one for the other.
    Chapter 4) Best so far, had plot + description. To short though.

Ok thanks for the heads up. I will try my bbest to fix up the problems. Also the chap 2, my mistake, just corrected it
    My fic Inner Light

haha, it doesn't matter.....This is how I review. You need a banner though, you'll get more readers that way. Thats how my fic got more popular.

I will give it a shot to get one from Scenice.
    My fic Inner Light

Yeah, but ask nicely, you don't want to come on to strong. So yeah, you might want to take a look at the first post on my fic, you should have something like a chapter list, or an explanation.

I guess i will make a chapter list. how do I get it to work,like you can just click on it.
    My fic Inner Light

Well, what you do is insert a link.

For example: say you want to link to prologue.
    Click Insert Link, and then copy and paste the link to your chapters.

To get the link to your chapters, click the little post number on the top of each bost.

Check my fic to see the setup in action.

Ok got a Chapter list. Oh thanks for the help, manaphyman.
    My fic Inner Light

No probelm. I was a starting writer not to long ago, and I had help too.

Chapter 4 Carth

The library was a 2 story building. A balcony ran around the first above, which was the second floor. Shelves of books ran across the library in about 10 or more rows. Couches and desk around the front desk. The Liberian came rushing towards the four. She was about in her 30rtys, blonde hair, wearing a long brown skirt, that went down to her feet, along with a light brown dress shirt. “What happened out there ?,” She asked in some worry. Must of had heard the screaming outside. “What was all that screaming ?”

“Nothing, just a bunch of trouble makers. That met their match.” Crystal told her. Her voice was back to normal. It was not that evil like voice she had, when she was chocking the boy.

“Oh those three outside, good ” She told the four looking out the window, where the three were. “They had it coming, they have been nothing, but trouble around this area of Slateport ”

Leon.....
    I guess she thinks...... we beat them up. Whatever Crystal, and Jarret did, was beyond anything I have seen before. What are they, it is like there not even human? I need an explanation now , I don’t feel comfortable around these two , without knowing the truth.

“So what can I do to help you four?” The Liberian asked, sitting down on the PC at the front desk.

“Yes, I am looking for, a book on legendary, and rare pokemon ” Leon asked, happily. He had always love myths, legends, and very rare pokemon.

“Do you have anything in at the moment on Hoenn history?” Teila asked. She has quite a thing for history, accept when it came to her by a load of work in school.

Jason, and Crystal, looked at the other two, like they were morans. Did they forget what they had came here for in less than five minutes?

The Liberian pointed out to Leon, and Teila, where each could find the section the books. Jarret walked up to ask about the book he needed to show Leon, and Teila.

Teila walked up the wide stair case, that lead to the second floor. She walked towards a book case stacked with books in 6 rows. She grabbed the book that was sky blue colored on the side that showed on the dark brown wooden shelf.

As Teila went over to a desk to read it, she did not know someone was watching her. Across the balcony, two boys were sitting at a round table. The one on left was 15, named Carth. He wore a basic green hat, camouflage shorts, and a basic brown shirt. The other was 16, named Jim. He wore, dark blue sweat pants, and a black T-shirt. Both were reading a magazine, each cover read Pokemon League.

“:Man.... ain’t she gorgeous Jim.” Carth told him, looking at Teila with lovely eyes.
    Jim looked at Carth like he had lost it. Carth had a crush on the girl, but all he could think about was the play. Teila, and Carth, were the main characters in their high schools play. Carth played a prince, while Teila got to play as a princes. But it was the ending that had gotten him wound up, he would get to kiss her.

“Carth , how can you like that girl at all? ” Jim told him serious like. “She is a Dawnson , her brother can talk to pokemon. I bet she can to. All she is doing is keeping it a secret ”

“Jim, be quite We got thrown out last time cause of your blabbering ” Carth told him in serious, but quite tone, as he turned away from gazing at Teila. “Plus Leon ain’t that bad? Imagine, he can make a great pokemon trainer with a ability like that.”

Jim never trusted the Dawnson family. He had always thought of them as freaks, but Carth was different. He saw them as just another exciting thing around Slateport, or it was just the fact he had a major crush on Leon’s sis.

“This is total BS, you don’t even talk to the girl without having a nervous break down,” his voice was quite mad. He figures Carth is a loser when trying to talk to her. “It’s almost unbelievable that you will make it through the play, without sweating.”

“Oh you think I can’t talk to her. Want to put your money where your mouth is ,” he told him grabbing out his red, and black wallet.

“I bet you.... 20 bucks, if you can talk to her calmly ” He told Carth holding out his hand to shake on the deal. Carth grabbed Jim’s hand and shook on it.

Teila didn’t notice Carth coming. She moved her hand through her thin, light brown hair that held freely from her head as she kept reading the small text in the book. Carth approached. His stomach in a knot, his face stiff, dull like. His heart began to beat faster, as he approached the girl of his dreams.

He could still walk away until. A ring tone came from his pocket. His cell phone rang a Beatles song. Teila turned her face away from the book, and starred right at him.

“Carth, what are you doing here?,” she asked. “So I guess you ready for the play this week?”

“Sh....ure....... I..... am.” He was twitching , but not sweating, Jim couldn’t really see him twitching.

“You alright?”

“N......never......bet....ter!”

“Ok? You are beginning to creep me out!”

Carth just stood firmly there, he did not even blink. He did not have the guts to talk to her. Teila was clueless about why he was acting like this, and Jim was just gaining from Carth’s embarrassing act. He then ran off, away from Teila. He ran down the stairs, and out the doors of the library.

“And he strikes out!" Jim told himself in a mean, but happy like tone.

Back with Leon....

Leon was sitting at a desk on the first floor reading with much interest. The book was titled, Legends of the world. Old, and worn out, but glorious drawings of the pokemon. Flipping through page by page carefully. The book was quite old, torn in some pages, and quite mistreated. But it was still very readable, and detailed.

As he flipped through pages he came across something. It was torn in half, from the bottom, and smudged all across it and covered in dust.

“How old is this buck?” He thought, as he was trying to read it. The writing was somewhat clear, but the picture was not. He began to read it, trying to make out the writing the best he could. “They lye am us hid e fr the ey of all hum bein s ea h gi te . Bar ly an thin c n be said about, t e mag if c t pok m . Th ke pers o li ht Latios, Latias.

The word Latios hit Leon like a bomb. He heard a voice, “Leon come, face your destiny, come home.” It was like an echo, a deep voice kept calling out to him. He could hear only the voice, nothing else. “Come back Leon did your family forget me?” That time it was a light soft voice of some lady.

“Who are you ?” He shriveled in fear. Time had stop around him. No movement from anyone, just silence, and Leon’s despair.

“My dear child, there is no need to fear us, I just want to help you.” the lady told him in gentle, and sweet voice.

“Get away from me!!” Leon screamed. He could see no one, he could only hear the echoes.

Then from under him, the ground turned pure black.. Then black strings, attached to him from under him like a Aridous web. He was sinking. It dragged him slowly down into like it was a black hole. He struggled to try to get out, but he couldn’t move his arms, or legs.

“Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!” He cried out in fear.

“Leon your destiny, your true self, your denial” The mysterious man talked calmly as if it did not care what was happening to him. “Has made you develop so much hatred towards others.”

“Pleeeeease!! Save me!! I beg of you!!!”

“Then believe. Trust in me.” He told Leon.

He had no choice, but to trust him. He reached out his right arm, only his elbows to his face were still above the pool of the mysterious substance. A man suddenly appeared in a flash of white blinding light. White robes went down to his feet, his face covered in a hood. Even his robes glowed a white, sparkling color.

“Take my hand.” He reached his left hand, out of his long sleeve. Right when there hand grabbed one another, a white blinding light began to engulf Leon.

“Remember I can’t help you everytime Leon.”

“Ahhhh!!” Leon found himself in the library the book lying in front of him, with some drool on it. It was Practically new the name was different to, myths of the world. The pages white, with amazing texture, and illustrations.

“Was it a dream?” He asked himself. “It felt so real. No had to be a dream.” This was not the first time he had fallen asleep in public, even at school a few times. He whipped the drool from the book with his sleeve. He then came across something under the book.

A white feather.
    My fic Inner Light

Hmmm. Actually this was very good. You had various grammer mistakes and such, and the descrpiton was a bit off. The White Feather thing had me so unbeleivably interested and hanging off the seat for more. Could have been a little longer, but you are improving.

I had a feeling I was some what off in description. I shall try my best to get that improved. That is all I am thinking I have trouble with. My chapters ain't the longest mostly cause of the homework I have neen getting. But thanks for the review manaphyman
    My fic Inner Light

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast