Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Time & Darkness Expedition (022)

Both this and Go-Getters are quite good. These Mystery Dungeon spin-offs could have been great if they were actual series. It's also quite interesting how the pokemon have human-like personalities and unlike the actual pokemon world, you do get bad pokemon in the Mystery Dungeon world.

I loved this episode greatly. Especialy the part with Gabite using attract.

However, there were a few things that I didn't like about it:

1. Grovyle's voice actor wasn't the best choice. He sounded kinda annoying and weird.

2. Why is Grovyle amazed when time stops? Doesn't he already know that it will before he came to the past?

3. I don't think bringing Sunflora into the mission was a good idea at all

4. Chatot says the guild gets the reward when in the game they only get most of the money you get and not items.

But dispite these facts I loved the episode a lot^^
    'While I live I want to shine I want to prove that I exist'~Grovyle PMD3

'Even in the darkest of times... there is hope'~Ignitus TLoS: DotD

Between Time and Darkness Prologue is now up
    See my current and future fanfics here

This was the first PMD special I've ever seen. It was quite a treat to witness Pokemon in a way I've never witnessed before.

It's like Pokemon meets Digimon, without the kids in either of them.

It's been a while since i last saw it so I can't give a too detailed description of what I thought, so...

I will say one part I liked that I remember:
    Gabite in this special is one cool character!
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

I liked this special episode. The best of the 3 Mystery Dungeon episodes to me. I like how it follows the storyline of the Games as well. Sunflora was very funny in this episode, and Wigglytuff is always fun to watch and listen to with her actions. It was cool to see Gabite in this episode, he was very strong. It was cool to see Gabite using Attract on Sunflora. It was great to see the 2 Kecleon as well.

80/100

I really liked this episode. I actually thought when this finally aired on CN it would cover up to the ice cave section in the games. I was wrong though, seeing how it only was based on the beginning. I found it funny that Gabite used attract on Sunflora. It was like she was blind the whole time she was possessed. Good thing they made a sequel to this (but WHY couldn't they start where they left off instead of a plot hole)

Oh gosh, just watched it last night because I have Explorers of Darkness...

I almost couldn't take it seriously. The moment Grovyle spoke in Dan Green's voice, I tried my hardest not to laugh. It's so awkward seeing the other Pokémon speak even when we're so used to Meowth and the occasional other. I actually hadn't realized the old cast did the voices until I heard Maddie as Chatot. I'm a bit disappointed Wigglytuff had a female voice, but at least it was deep, even if it was still obvious.

The moment Gabite did his Attract on Sunflora, I pretty much died. It's just so... awkwardly funny to be taken seriously.

Still, I did find myself liking it. I wish I knew where to watch the other episode, though.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234