Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Time & Darkness Expedition (022)

Default Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Time & Darkness Expedition (022)

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Time & Darkness Expedition

A Young Boy goes to bed one night and wakes up in the Pokémon world as a Piplup. Being awoken by a Chimchar, he quickly befriends his new PokéFriend. Taking them to the nearby Guild led by Wigglytuff, Piplup decides to join Chimchar on an Expedition. Joined by the guilds Sunflora, they end up under attack from Team RazorWind and then by a Gabite. Can they finish their mission?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

I bet this is gonna be like the last Mystery Dungeon episode, just with diffrent charcters.
    FC: 1761 9350 7870

Credit to RaiBlade for the userbar
    Through the Fire and Flames (DragonForce) is claimed by me.

I really loved the first mystery dungeon episode i've only seen a few pictures of this new episode and it looks pretty good so far I'm glad Gabite will be in this one it's one of my favorite poke'mon.

Glad Team RazorWind got a good amount of screentime. Shame the main villain Team (Team PoisonRose) didn't even get a mention. But whatever.

Zangoose>>>>>Skuntank, in my book.

I await the dub. =)

You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

"I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)

The first one was ok but again DUB no matter who dubs it isn't a ything near the orginal. *sighs* if only i knew japenese... ill have to wait the dub or for the subbed version.

Interesting pics. Gabite seems pretty cool, as does that hint at a possible sequel... I might post more later. I haven't really taken enough notice of MD2 to judge much.

using ATTRACT=
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

is grovyle a bad person in the game or what?

Quote Originally Posted by mystkmastkal View Post
    is grovyle a bad person in the game or what?
    Apparently it's a "wanted" pokémon in the animé, so maybe it is in the games.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

This is basically the first mystery dungeon episode, but I loved that, and I love Gabite(ultra-cool)
    The Fierce Fuzzball

Was Piplup really able to see the future whenever it touched Chimchar because thats what i thought when i saw the pics & one more thing can anyone tell me what was the thing Gabite gave them after it got defeated & what did Shinx wanted from them.

Good lord its the same episode. Everyone is a copy of another character from the previous MD special.

Pochamma is Squirtle right down the the bubble attack
    Chimchar and.... Sunflora (Why Sunflora?) are Charmander and Chikorita
    The new team meanies trio are the old trio
    The two electric lions (whos name escape me) are Pichu and Pikachu (They replaced the icon?)
    The Kecleon are, well the Kecleon
    Shall I go on?
    Last edited by Gaiash; 13th September 2007 at 9:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash View Post
    Chimchar and.... Bellsprout (Why Bellsprout?) are Charmander and Chikorita
    It's Sunflora. Seriously, how can you get the two mixed up? 0_0

Grovyle is Alakazam
    No proof that he is. You haven't even played the game to come to that conclusion.

The new team meanies trio are the old trio
    Again, no proof that they're related. Set-up might be the same, but who's to say they aren't in the games?

At least this special was a little more developed than the last one.

You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

"I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)

I still think Gabite using ATTRACT was seriously LOL.

Grovyle is a phantom thief, Alakazam was a renown hero.

The website now has it.

While there were some definite similarities with this and the first PMD special, it was still an enjoyable special. Some points I liked include TALKING BIDOOF (goes off to GameFAQs), Gabite using Attract (lol), and PochaBOI seeing into the future. I was pretty disappointed at the fact they didn't show what happened to Grovyle after he took the Time Gear, and what will happen after the special (because come on, they probably won't be making a series).

FC: 3180-5269-0929

It seems like they left this at a cliffhanger, so I hope there's another part to this particular MD series. Probably not going to happen, but I want to see Grovyle dammit!

At least Gabite's interesting enough to be good for now.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

I wanna know about that Wigglytuff. Was that hyper voice she just did? I could see why Bidoof and the other had that 'WTF' moment. OK, maybe not...

Also, Cutie Shinx!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post
    It's Sunflora. Seriously, how can you get the two mixed up? 0_0.
    I don't know, I got their names mixed up probably because its not a Pokemon I'm used to mentioning. Either way, why Sunflora of all Pokemon?

No proof that he is. You haven't even played the game to come to that conclusion.
    I'm refering to the episode not the game. It seemed like Grovyle was shown in a similar way to Alakazam as the celebrity. That is what I ment. However after seeing Korobooshi Kojiro's post I can see I made a mistake there.

Again, no proof that they're related. Set-up might be the same, but who's to say they aren't in the games?
    I'm not refering to the games, I'm refering to the episodes and the episodes alone. The set up being the same is what I was saying.

The games will probably be different but this special is basicly the same as the last one in the sense of plot.

This was a lot like the original only better. Sunflora was a riot. I especially loved her "GABAITO-SAMAAA!" when she was hit with attract. Any Futago Hime fans watching knows where that came from.

Despite Team Razor Wind being a lot like the Meanies they at least had a reason (trying to get into the guild) instead of just being...well meanies.

Gabite wins this episode (despite not having the male notch in his fins. Cheap-a** animators.). He's a whole lot better than Skarmory if not for anything other than his vicious Meromero attack. He was certainly more of a character than "I don' like it".

And of course the twin Kecleon had to return. I hope in the dub they're given the same voices as they had in the original.

And other thing was Piplup's visions of the future when he touched Chimchar. This is begging for a sequel (if not an entire OVA) and I hope they make one.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

I Hope it becomes a series. unlike the first one.

Anyone know where I can watch this? I totally forgot it was on last week.

PM me if necessary.

thanks
    Favorites are Forever
    3DS Friend Code- 2595-1082-4370- My Friend Safari is Ghost with Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and Golurk. PM Me to swap codes!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannotaur View Post
    Anyone know where I can watch this? I totally forgot it was on last week.

PM me if necessary.

thanks
    Having the same problem here. Spaced out that it was airing.

A PM to a link of a working video would be greatly appreciated.

84% of the Serebii.net population thinks the DS is better than the PSP. If you ARE one of that 84% then copy & paste this in your signature. DS IS the Greatest

I don't think a dub of the episode ever did air. I saw nothing anywhere that said a dub did air...

I did see some of the original (with subtitiles). I thought that this was a great special. The characters were awesome and the art style made it feel like the game. I love the fact they included a few of the pieces from the games, modified for real instruments. I really hope that a dub of this comes out, sooner rather than later.

Now being reposted!

the terrible bit is they put grovyle in, and yet, like the first PMD episode don't continue the story. They gave u a taste of the uber PMD2 storyline, which would own as an anime, then just dropped it...a bit pathetic.

This is Denna
    Of boundless appetite
    And some other things
    but mostly the first one
    yup...

credit to Team_Magma93

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast