Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Time & Darkness Expedition (022)

I still can't belive the dub is not out yet of the anime it looks so good.

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

the dub just aired in the uk on itv 4 without any warning the tv guide said it was a dp episode, but it was the mystery dungeon 2 special just missed the start of it, it was pretty good
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Same, Here I Came Downstairs And Turned The T.V On And Jigglypuff Was Just Shouting "YOOMTAH!"

Water Friend Safari: Octillery, Frogadier, Gyarados
    1392-4901-0472

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/28whrmc.jpg[/IMG]

its a pity i missed grovyle i wonder how they got it before the us
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

lol Aired the wrong episode? :P
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Was it me or did Maddie Blaustein voice Chatot in the dub?? I thought that she was it who voiced him.

What the...the UK actually got the dub special before the U.S.? That's a bit messed up. But that at least proves there is an English dub of the special. Which means that if someone was able to get a recording of it...

*Runs off*

Now being reposted!

(News theme plays.)

This episode has been released in the US now, as a DVD-exclusive. The DVD is packed with the previously released Dialga and Palkia DS lite, as well as a matching carrying case with the same picture of D. and P. on it. I'm not sure when it was released, or where all it is available, but I saw it at a Floridian K-Mart and Wal-Mart today. That is all. D911, signing off. Good night everybody.

(Reality show comes on.)

9 1 1

^Hey, I annouced that a while ago.

We interrupt Deoxys911's news interruption with an interruption of our own. This Pokemon Mystery Dungeon special will air as part of the Pokemon marathon, Labor Day at 7:30 pm. We now return you to Deoxys911's news interruption.

Now being reposted!

What days did this air in other countries?

What days did this air in other countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Weavile_Striker View Post
    Having the same problem here. Spaced out that it was airing.

A PM to a link of a working video would be greatly appreciated.
    If you'd like, I could dl the episode, throw it on youtube and give you the link via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonHero View Post
    I don't think a dub of the episode ever did air. I saw nothing anywhere that said a dub did air...
    I remember reading in my Nintendo Power magazine about this, but it seems like it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonHero View Post
    I did see some of the original (with subtitiles). I thought that this was a great special. The characters were awesome and the art style made it feel like the game. I love the fact they included a few of the pieces from the games, modified for real instruments. I really hope that a dub of this comes out, sooner rather than later.
    I enjoyed it too. Shame I could barely read the damn subtitles.

Also, in case anyone wants to know (I'm not sure if this is everywhere, or just in NA), you can purchase a Pokemon Diamond and Pearl special edition Nintendo DS that has Dialga and Palkia on it (engraved in gold and silver), has a case for it AND it comes with the PMD: Eot/D DVD. Yep, at first I thought it was just the game, but then I reread it and it turned out to be the special. For a nice $139 CAD.

Of course, I'd love to hear it in English.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    I enjoyed it too. Shame I could barely read the damn subtitles.
    Yeah, the subtitles were kinda tough to read, but for me, it was fine. I was really more interesting in listening to it in Japanese (as I really have never seen an episode in Japanese before).

Of course, I'd love to hear it in English.
    Well, they are finally airing the dub here in the U.S. tomorrow at 7:30 pm. However, I could provide you with some links (that hopefully still work) to it. You may find that you recognize a number of the voices. Drop me a PM if you want the links.

As the dub of this special finally airs tomorrow, I will hold back on my comments about it until it officially airs here in the U.S. Perhaps I will have a different perspective on it after watching it on TV.

Now being reposted!

Lol, this is just like the DS game, only on TV. I liked the screens, i'm pretty sure it'll be a good show, can't wait to see it.

If this is REALLY gonna be like the DS game, then I pretty much know half of the stuff thats gonna be in it.... still, it will be fun to watch.

Well, I'll be honest here; I did dl the episode to view. Yes, it is the english dub. No, I'm not linking you the link to get it. And no, you won't be getting a youtube link either. That's where PMs come in handy .

Anyhow, I must say that at first I was a bit surprised to hear who was voicing who, but even more surprised of who they were. Otherwise, it follows the game pretty closely and it was just entertaining to see this re-enactement.

However, once the credits came around, I took note of them. You will shocked to know who's in this special. Here they are (in order that the credits showed it at):

- Billy Beach (a.k.a. Jimmy Zoppi) : voiced Corphish (I think)
    - Maddie Blaustein : voiced Chatot.
    - Dan Green : voiced Grovyle
    - Bella Hudson : not sure here.
    - Chad Kessler : ...
    - Rachael Lillis : Male Shinx
    - Sarah Natochenny : (guessing) voiced Sunflora... maybe not.
    - Bill Rogers : probably one of the members of team Razor Wind. Not sure either.
    - Marc Thompson : ...
    - Tom Warland : ...

But, that's what I got. But, otherwise, yeah decent special shame they won't be continuing it (granted, the game came out in April... and the Jap version came out even earlier... so I doubt it).

Oh well, again PMs go a long way.

p.s. Wigglytuff sounds like Dawn's mother, Johanna... I sware to god it's her!

~C_L~

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Well, I'll be honest here; I did dl the episode to view. Yes, it is the english dub. No, I'm not linking you the link to get it. And no, you won't be getting a youtube link either. That's where PMs come in handy .

Anyhow, I must say that at first I was a bit surprised to hear who was voicing who, but even more surprised of who they were. Otherwise, it follows the game pretty closely and it was just entertaining to see this re-enactement.

However, once the credits came around, I took note of them. You will shocked to know who's in this special. Here they are (in order that the credits showed it at):

- Billy Beach (a.k.a. Jimmy Zoppi) : voiced Corphish (I think)
    - Maddie Blaustein : voiced Chatot.
    - Dan Green : voiced Grovyle
    - Bella Hudson : not sure here.
    - Chad Kessler : ...
    - Rachael Lillis : Male Shinx
    - Sarah Natochenny : (guessing) voiced Sunflora... maybe not.
    - Bill Rogers : probably one of the members of team Razor Wind. Not sure either.
    - Marc Thompson : ...
    - Tom Warland : ...

But, that's what I got. But, otherwise, yeah decent special shame they won't be continuing it (granted, the game came out in April... and the Jap version came out even earlier... so I doubt it).

Oh well, again PMs go a long way.

p.s. Wigglytuff sounds like Dawn's mother, Johanna... I sware to god it's her!

~C_L~

- Cobaltios

More 4kids VAs

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Man, this is so different from watching it on YouTube (You may only get those links by PM'ing me or searching yourself). So now with the U.S. premiere, I will make my comments.

All I can say is that I love this special and would in no way object to a series being made of this. Grovyle is just as awesome here as he is in the game. Pretty much all the characters sounded just like I expected them to (except for Wigglytuff, sounded like a male Johanna). I am very much happy that they kept all the background music for this episode, especially since they were all based off tracks from the game.

Definitely a great special. I may post a little more later on the dub, but I'm being kicked off the computer.

Now being reposted!

Man, this is so different from watching it on YouTube (You may only get those links by PM'ing me or searching yourself). So now with the U.S. premiere, I will make my comments.

All I can say is that I love this special and would in no way object to a series being made of this. Grovyle is just as awesome here as he is in the game. Pretty much all the characters sounded just like I expected them to (except for Wigglytuff, sounded like a male Johanna). I am very much happy that they kept all the background music for this episode, especially since they were all based off tracks from the game.

Definitely a great special. I may post a little more later on the dub, but I'm being kicked off the computer.

Now being reposted!

Well I got to say, this is much better than the first Mystery Dungeon episode. The voices are really decent/good especially Gabite's dubbed voice. I guess I was right about the fact that Grovyle is voiced by Dan Green(A.k.a. Yami Yugi).

This was a great explorer episode. Much better then the first one. I recognized some voices in the episode. I feel like they should make this into a series. They already have how the story line should go.

Not much to say, only that it was great. Wish they make more of it...

7.5/10
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/jb1rmh.jpg[/IMG]
    I claimed Ponyta

I customized these

Why say To Be Continued? Is there going to be another Dungeon Special?
    Pokémon Diamond
    Name: Marcos
    Friend Code: 3823 7538 9274

The adventure continues... Just as soon as you go out and pay 40 bucks for the game! ^_^ Yeah, I'm already guilty of that. The game's pretty good but I almost liked the story line better in the previous game. Well, who am I kidding. I liked em both. The point is that we will not get another episode for this series.
    Make a wish Eevee!

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Time & Darkness Expedition

A Young Boy goes to bed one night and wakes up in the Pokémon world as a Piplup. Being awoken by a Chimchar, he quickly befriends his new PokéFriend. Taking them to the nearby Guild led by Wigglytuff, Piplup decides to join Chimchar on an Expedition. Joined by the guilds Sunflora, they end up under attack from Team RazorWind and then by a Gabite. Can they finish their mission?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss
    Did u see that last night @ 7:00 and 7:30pm?

I own both PMD games, but I've never managed to watch both of these specials until yesterday; matter of fact, there was so much on TV that I wasn't able to get on the forums yesterday.

So there's no Team Skull? That's great; they're a bunch of SOBs IMO. Also, the one part when Gabite used Attract on Sunflora is the one thing I never saw coming.

Anyway, now that it's out for the US, shouldn't there be a WiFi WM for PMD 2 containing Labyrinth Cave?

Off Topic: Rank up; score!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast