Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Twice Smitten, Once Shy! (487)

Default Twice Smitten, Once Shy! (487)

Twice Smitten, Once Shy!

During their travels through the Sinnoh region, Dawn finds a rather hyper Pachirisu. Dawn is eager to capture the Pachirisu. However, Jessie of Team Rocket also has her eyes set on it. Will Dawn get a Pachirisu or will Jessie end up capturing it for herself?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss
    Last edited by Chris; 28th June 2007 at 11:37 AM.

Wow, I wasn't expecting Hikari to actually release and re-capture Pachirisu. Excellent episode, lots of slapstick comedy too.

And the attack with the heart that everyone was wondering about in the speculation thread turned out to be Sweet Kiss.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Real good animation and even better personality for Pachirisu!

A hilarious episode, really enjoyed watching it.

I think thats the first time we have had 2 electric pokemon in the anime series for the main characters. This will be interesting to see in future episodes.
    Friend Code: 0774 1920 3684

What happened with TR? It looked like Pachirisu went willingly with them for a bit, then they exploded, and it hopped back with Hikari? o.O?

Quote Originally Posted by Porygandrew View Post
    What happened with TR? It looked like Pachirisu went willingly with them for a bit, then they exploded, and it hopped back with Hikari? o.O?
    TR glued the twerps onto the ground with a special TR glue.
    Pichirisu went with TR to steal the anti-glue spray which meowth used to free Pichirisu.
    It used an eletric-attack in the ballon which caused an explosion.

Pachirisu used the stolen spray to free Hikari and the others.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Jessie seemed really eager (and not surprisingly cocky) of capturing that Pachirisu. It's just like what happened in I Feel Skitty when she wanted the Skitty to herself.

Just watched the whole thing! My, my, my, excellent one!

Wanna know why? Lemme try to convince you, then.

- Pachirisu! Guys, that thing is an hyper Pokémo! XD I love how it's all playful, all cute and all powerful by the same time... And it even fools Team Rocket and saves everybody! Super duper kawaii! Ah, and the spark attack, of course. Looks like it becomes kinda tired when it uses it, but still...

- Hikari. Lots of character development with her - She got all emotional when she decides do realease Pachi after [thinking that] she realized that it didn't want to be with her. Lots of fanservice there too! Really nice.

- Really funny episode! Full of funny moments, interesting gimmick with Pachirisu, etc, etc.

- The first electric Pokémon in the main team aside for Pikachu in th whole Pokémon history! Glad to see they're not THAT blind.

I only missed Greggle. ;X
    But it's really good overral. =]

- Nozomi

This episode is so sad

PINK FRIDAY

It makes your ears BLEED

Quote Originally Posted by Leona View Post
    This episode is so sad
    ?

Can you AT LEAST give us some argument?

- Nozomi

Where do you guys watch these episodes? o.O
    Trainer Level 1 - 0 KO's 4TP 9SP
    B- Ranked Ref

Japan is the only "legal" answer we can provide.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

???

I watched it already, in America!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aipom View Post
    So get the hell out of this topic before I give both you and Shikamaru infractions for being insensitive pricks and posting with intent to annoy others, because you're sure as hell annoying me right now, with your stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Phelps View Post
    It sounds like you need Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
    I watched it already, in America!
    huh? you mean at your home or am I not right and Japanese
    Shinji+Hikari=Kawaii

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    Pachirisu used the stolen spray to free Hikari and the others.
    I thought Pokémon couldn't use man-made items, only wild items like berries.
    some of my shinies:

I'm not surprised that Hikari got Pachi. I mean, I kind of figured. My question is, how is she supposed to appeal with that? Sweet kiss followed by spark creating a dazzling shower of pink and yellow? I guess that's most likely. And I'm guessing its going to be too strong for what it should be, like May's Skitty.
    The Latest Capture

28 / 20 / 26 / 30 / 30 / 31 Timid Southern Island Emerald Latios

FC: 3309 2165 3231

Is there a new theme song that spoils future captures yet? I don't recall a captured Pachy being in the last theme song.

We got to hear 3 different renditions of Hikari's Theme in this - the vocal, the instrumental, and the ballad version (twice).

My thoughts pasted from the speculation thread:
    The little "chase" scene with all the Pokemon in pursuit of Pachi is perhaps the most entertained I've been this entire saga. The episode had no real epic battle and didn't necessarily do that good of a job with the emotional stuff. Yet the facial expressions and wacky animation styles were so dang bizarre and hysterical that I was actually laughing numerous times during the episode. While "Whiscash and Ash" is probably still the funniest episode overall, this may take the cake for funniest animation. I'll probably post some of my favorites on the picture thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamiz View Post
    Is there a new theme song that spoils future captures yet? I don't recall a captured Pachy being in the last theme song.
    No, and don't expect one for a while. Each new capture is added to the current opening and ending.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Light_being View Post
    I thought Pokémon couldn't use man-made items, only wild items like berries.
    What difference does that make? Besides, at least one of the gang's hands were free, so it's a moot point.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I'm not usually a huge fan of the on-going gags and such, but I'm hoping that pachirisu's little hair-raising bit becomes a habit and we frequently see the characters having to tame their Don King-like locks.
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

I find the hair gag funny,yet I dont like it that much because it makes Hikari look horrible.

"Hi my sweet Pachirisu-chan!"

Gotta love Musashi's Engrish.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

This is easily one of the best D/P episodes and one of the best episodes of the entire series hands down.

The comedy in this episode was top notch, just about everything Pachirisu did was hilarious. These episodes also show what a good character Hikari is, willing to let Pachirisu go just because it didn't listen to her and messed up her hair...only to feel really bad afterward.

What I really liked near the ending is it actually looked like Ash and co. LOST to Team Rocket for once. How damn cool was it to see Pachirisu go with Jessie and take off by balloon, while Ash, Hikari and Brock were stuck to the ground and couldn't move? It actually seemed like the good guys lost for once!

The music was amazing. It makes me sad knowing the dub is going to gut the soundtrack of this episode, the morons. Hikari's theme seriously rocks and those cowards at PUSA are probably going to remove all of it.

Great animation as well, this episode is proof that having actual GOOD animation makes an episode better to watch. Loved the expressions in this episode, especially James' hair after he was shocked. I loved Hikari's antics with her hair, and the poses she made with the mirror in her tent were damn funny.

Excellent episode, you have to be a sadist to not enjoy this. One of the best D/P episodes and even of the entire series.

this looks good cant wait to see it

Wow I liked how Pachirisu uses blue lighting instead of the usual yellow kind

[

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast