Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A-Maze-ing Race! (514)

What do you mean "got to use their other pokémon", they can do that anytime they want.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Yeah but it was still nice to see them use them with out there other trainer there when I saw ash comand Buziel I was hmm somethings fishy
    Got to love Swoodowood help ash cheer and Pachirsu shocked everyone very cute

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

it was funny to see how paul was interrupted everytime again,iloved watching this episode:P

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

Love this episode, it was really funny if you ask me ^_^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I liked this episode. It was really interesting seing Ash commanding Dawn's and Brock's Pokemon. Paul part and Ash and Dawn saying "No need to worry" at the same time was funny. It was cool Dawn got that "Coin Toss" on her Poketch...

Ah yes, the annual/biannual "gang-gets-split-up" episode, which is less amusing than some past ones, but stands out a bit thanks to how we don't normally get to see one trainer commanding another's Pokemon. I had been long sick of Onix and its family by this point, so I wasn't thrilled to see another, and it also had not been long since the previous Pokemon-centered episode, DP039, so its novelty didn't have much punch. There are a few comical moments in this episode, coupled with some truly excellent animation and music, but I can't help but feel they could have been used for a better episode on the whole.

Next off, I truly have no idea what the hell the point of including Shinji here was, especially since we never did see that Fearow, contrary to what I predicted in my first post in this thread. Sure, "more Shinji is good" according to fangirls, but I prefer to see him in more vital roles (like we would a few episodes after this). In addition, I am equally confused as to why Team Rocket would choose to randomly capture Muku.BIRD here aside from the obvious explanation of providing me with fuel for jokes that are less funny in retrospect. It's not like the thing hadn't been around for over 30 episodes being harmless...wait, yes it had. I think this is a better episode than the steamboat one, but still throughly average on the whole.

C
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

This was a very cool episode. If I was Paul, I would have gotten annoyed at Ash, Dawn and Brock. Since when did Brock have to ask Paul where Ash and Dawn where? Brock had Ash's Staravia. Wasn't it weird how Pachirsu was not in this episode? Maybe they forgot about it. It would have been cool if Pachirsu was in this episode.
        Spoiler:- My Pokémon Teams & Video Game Identities:

Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    This was a very cool episode. If I was Paul, I would have gotten annoyed at Ash, Dawn and Brock.
    He did get really annoyed with them. I, like many of you, also wonder if he ever managed to catch that Fearow.
    When they entered that maze and Ash noticed that Dawn and Brock were missing, I love that mental image he has of Dawn; she is being strangled by a Steelix and saying "no need to worry." She never does see the magnitude of any crisis, does she?
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Oh a fun little filler with a fun title.

I was surprised by how fun this one was, and seeing Paul getting annoyed as people interrupted his capture of Fearow was even more entertaining.

7/10 or C.

I like these kind of epsiodes when they are split up and when they use thier friend's Pokemon, because it is interesting to see how they use them.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Paul was actualy trying to capture a Fearow for his next gym battle.

And i loved to see all those Graveler. and Onix too.

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I thought it was so funny how Ash & Co. kept annoying Paul while he was trying to catch a Fearow, I laughed out loud. For some reason I also liked the part when they were trying to break down the wall, maybe it's because I always like when all the pokemon use their attacks at once, IDK. But overall good episode.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB13 View Post
    I thought it was so funny how Ash & Co. kept annoying Paul while he was trying to catch a Fearow, I laughed out loud. For some reason I also liked the part when they were trying to break down the wall, maybe it's because I always like when all the pokemon use their attacks at once, IDK. But overall good episode.
    I always feel like a big nerd when I laugh out loud during a pokemon episode! Haha.

I always love these episodes where the whole gang gets split up, and it's a race to find each other.

The groups of Dawn-Croagunk, Pikachu-Happiny-Buneary was very very funny. Pikachu with two female pokemon...
    They all worked together with the wall-rock there. Good job guys!

Paul sure got angry... The Fearow he was after got away

Pretty funny, in way for me, episode.
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

Quote Originally Posted by KGB13 View Post
    yh i think i have a big theory why paul was in this episode and coin toss

ill cut a big theory short:
    ash and paul are both two sides of a coin and their is a even chance they would wina battle so by saying they are the coin, you need someone to toss the coin and none can do this better then dawn...

i think thats the reason for this episode (part of the seris), i mean why would they waste an episode on getting a app before 5pm, and paul being randomly in the episode

anyways the bit i liked the most is when dawn asked paul where they were
    i love ikarishipping!!

--------------------------

When every life meets another life....something will be born----....
    ...... connectoin!!
    Allright, I GOT MY Spike-shell Badge BADGE!!!
    Shipping's i love:
    Poke Ikari Contest and Oldrival
    YouTube-Main Youtube-AMV
    Facebook
    Fanfictoin
    my fc for pokemon black: 0218 0023 3033 SLR(girlsign)

PM me first

This episode was ok... It had to be a pain when Ash and Dawn entered the Pokemon Center and found out they entered the wrong one for getting the new Pokeetch application. They end up trapped and seperated in a maze after falling for another 1 of TR's tricks. Interesting how the gang kept calling out to Paul, and distracting him from catching a Fearow.

12/100

happiny vs buneary made me lol
    Happiny is awesome

Bands and artists I like at the moment:
    Radiohead
    Muse
    Boards Of Canada
    The Beatles
    Bjork
    Aphex Twin
    Nine Inch Nails
    Vampire Weekend
    Lady Gaga
    Gorillaz
    Brian Eno
    Coldplay

This filler looks awesome to me and I always like the group playing in some competition. Also the group try to unite together and break through the artificial wall is nice. Finally I would like to add that Takeshi's Gureggru have some actual development in this episode rather than stabbing Takeshi is great in my opinion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123