Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A-Maze-ing Race! (514)

Wow I loved Dawn's dedication to getting the coin toss Poketch app hee hee. Seeing Ash bump into Paul was surprising and I liked how Dawn got stuck with Croagunk and how Pikachu babysat Happiny.

What a comedic filled episode: I wasn't expecting Paul to be used as comic relief, and seeing everyone all split up was highly amusing.

If I was Paul, I would have gotten super annoyed at Ash, Dawn and Brock. Since when did Brock have to ask Paul where Ash and Dawn where, though? Brock had Ash's Staravia so he could've searched via air. It would have been cool if Pachirsu was in this episode btw.

This was a fun episode. The animation was nice and I liked the cute Ash/Dawn moments there were. Poor Ash getting shocked was sad yet funny. I liked Paul showing up and it was funny seeing him getting ticked off every time he saw one of the main characters. Made me LOL each time. I like how Dawn gets so excited over something as pointless as a coin toss.

It was nice to see all the Pokemon get some focus for once, and it's always nice seeing Paul. I highly doubt they'll use him for comic relief again considering what happens in a few episodes, so it was nice the writers used him for that while they still could.

Would have been interesting to see Paul capture that Fearow had Ash,Dawn,and Brock not interrupted him.

"No,should I?" to Ash

"Not you too" to Dawn

"No,I haven't!!" to Brock

#1 Battler

Quote Originally Posted by ZilverLox View Post
    I like how Dawn gets so excited over something as pointless as a coin toss.
    At least this one Poketch app was used in the future, which made Dawn's obsession with getting it pay off in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstardust View Post
    What a comedic filled episode: I wasn't expecting Paul to be used as comic relief
    Paul was mostly irritated with Ash, tho I guess that was the funny thing about his appearance here hee hee. I'm surprised that he was after a Fearow however since they're not exactly strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    Paul was mostly irritated with Ash, tho I guess that was the funny thing about his appearance here hee hee. I'm surprised that he was after a Fearow however since they're not exactly strong.
    We had no idea how weak or strong this particular Fearow was, though. For all we know, it would have made a good Pokemon for Paul's team.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234