Thread: Journey of Champion: in Johto

Default Journey of Champion: in Johto

PM List
    RoflLuxRay
    Rediamond
    IanDoyer

Prologue
    6,000,000,000 years ago

At the beginning of the universe, there was one Pokemon. Arceus, the Pokemon god. The first Pokemon he created was Mew, the ancestor of all Pokemon. Arceus copied Mew’s DNA and injected some of it into his three first creations, who became Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. Contented that he had created Pokemon to shape the new planet, Arceus gave them orders and retreated to his dimension.

Mew injected his DNA into his creations, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Raquaza. All Pokemon forevermore would have Mew’s DNA in them. Ho-oh created the beasts Suicune, Raikou, and Entei. Lugia created the birds Zapdos, Moltres, and Ho-oh. Raquaza created Groudon and Kyogre. Dialga and Palkia crafted time and space for the new world. Mew, Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Lugia, Ho-oh, and Raquaza would forever be known as the Eight Guardians.

Dialga created Celebi for mundane tasks of time travel. Groudon and Kyogre created land and sea to move around on. Palkia created Jirachi to grant wishes and Deoxys to govern one of the new continents. Giratina created Cresselia and Darkrai to balance light and darkness in the universe. Raquaza was uneasy about the fact that the continents were being swept around by the sea.

Raquaza created Regigigas, who created Regirock, Regice, and Registeel. The three Regis built Sky Pillar, Tin Tower, and Brass Tower respectively. Regigigas towed the continents into place, but a huge chunk of land broke off and formed the Whirl Islands. Then, Raquaza retreated to Sky Pillar, Lugia to Brass Tower, and Ho-oh to Tin Tower.

The three beasts were placed in the Brass Tower and the three birds hid in places on the continent called Kanto.

Now, Mew created the Magma Stone to regulate Earth’s heat. Mew created Heatran to protect the Magma Stone and confined the two to a volcano in the continent Sinnoh.

By now, Groudon and Kyogre had become rivals in expanding the land and sea respectively. The two started fighting a war against each other so they could further their own goals. Mew supported Groudon, as he thought more land would be fun to play in. Mew started mass producing regular Pokemon to defeat Kyogre. The sheer amount of Pokemon overtook Kyogre for a while. The world’s heat became unbearable and the temperature made a furnace look like the present-day Sinnoh.

Jirachi and Deoxys, fearful of Groudon’s growing power and the threat he posed to their own safety, decided to take matters into their own hands. Deoxys started mass-producing regular Pokemon to fight for Kyogre. Jirachi started granting them wishes so they could overtake Groudon.

These events had been enough to draw the attention of Arceus, who reapearred on Earth. He sent Giratina to capture Mew, Jirachi, and Deoxys and Arceus called a council of the Guardians.

All eight Guardians attended, as well as Jirachi and Deoxys. Giratina, in capturing the three Pokemon, maimed them horribly. Arceus, horrified, banished Giratina to the Distortion World for his violence. Arceus banished Deoxys into the far reaches of the universe, away from Earth. Also, Arceus used his power to send Jirachi into a deep slumber, and cursed him to only wake up once every thousand years and only be able to grant three wishes each time. As for Mew, Arceus banished him to a remote island called Faraway Island.

Now, Arceus had to deal with more pressing matters. He created an army of regular Pokemon, woke up the slumbering legendaries, and they went to war. Now there were three sides: Groudon’s, Kyogre’s, and Arceus’s.

The war continued for a thousand years at a stalemate. Eventually, Arceus used an incredibly powerful Judgement, which sealed away all the legendaries, at the cost of most of Arceus’s power. The remains of the energy created a race called humans. Arceus was horrified at his creation of humans, and stated that a thousand years in the future, he would choose a human to destroy all other humans, as he was too energy-drained to do it himself.

Mew stated he would choose another human to combat the human Arceus chose, as Mew simply was physically incapable of leaving the island until his six billion year exile was over.
    Last edited by 848; 13th February 2011 at 7:44 PM.

Hey there

I liked the way you explained the origin and evolution of pokemon, though i believe I have seen that around here before; However, it is far more longer than any other explanation and places every single legendary where it it in the pokemon world.

I have to criticize the time you propose -According to the big bang theory (now proved by the doppler effect of the universe), everything as we know it was created around 5,000,000,000 years ago. Earth appeared around 3,650,000,000 years ago. And the first life form appeared around 2,500,000,000 years ago. If we shape the pokemon world with the geoologic time scale, Arceus would have appeared around 3,650,000,000; right when earth was created.

I give you the technical edge because of the geological time [and you might need it in school sometime (; ].

Also, you handle the story as if everything happens too fast. Wars occurred, pokemon were created, and still, mew was sealed away for 6 billion years. (and the story occurs 6 billion years ago). It doesn't makes sense in the way that, wars happen, pokemon get sealed away and other stuff (I don't think Kyogre and Groudon created the land and the sea overnight). Eveything happens too fast, slow down and explain a little more of the story.

Regardless of the fast tempo, I liked the explanation you gave for the evolution of earth.

Thanks for your time, I look forward to the next chapter
    10th prestige Lv 55 Nightmare

I still Like wafflezzzz...

This is... certainly interesting.

I like the idea a lot. But there's one aspect that needs some clarification: WHY is Arceus horrified at the human race? And why's Mew so eager to deny his creator's wishes, and battle against it?

Either way, add me to the PM List. I'll be waiting for chapter one.

Though probably obvious with the picture, I was formerly known as IanDonyer. Actually got a username closer to my real name, now.

IanDoyer:Arceus intended to create a world full of Pokemon, and he realized the danger humans posed to that. He also realized that with such massive brains, humans can easily subjugate Pokemon.

Mew doesn't think an entire race should be wiped out before giving them a chance just because they have the potential to be dangerous.

Also, this isn't based around human world time