Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sandshrew's Locker! (515)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    Dawn needs a new bathing suit btw.
    I agree. Dawn doesn't look good in that swimsuit, which makes the other outfits she wore in the past much more superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    I agree. Dawn doesn't look good in that swimsuit, which makes the other outfits she wore in the past much more superior.
    Dawn could get a swimsuit change in the future. I mean, Misty went through two, May went through three, so maybe Dawn will go through four.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

To be honest she needs a change in her coordinating outfit as well, I never really liked it.

and if only she would stop wearing that ski cap...
    she would look 2x more intresting without it, yes the ski cap is just that bad.

but maybe she'll look better in the future hopefully.

This episode was good. I found Mira’s hairstyle was somewhat annoying (1 side much longer than the other). It was pretty funny when Mira to trick TR into being a fan of theirs. “Team Rocket Training School”. Hilarious.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

I don't know why people had problems with the dub title, the episode was after all about sandshrew.

And see I sat here thinking it was random title, but it actually made sense, makes me wonder if the people who hated the dub title actually watched the episode
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I don't know why people had problems with the dub title, the episode was after all about sandshrew.

And see I sat here thinking it was random title, but it actually made sense, makes me wonder if the people who hated the dub title actually watched the episode
    Things is, we're not supposed to know about Sandshrew until about halfway through the ep. As such, the title spoils a plot point. Same with "Dawn's Early Night"... it pretty much screams "Dawn's gonna lose!" before the episode has even begun, ruining the surprise.

You're a Snover. I'm a Fire-Type. This amuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by cassius335 View Post
    Things is, we're not supposed to know about Sandshrew until about halfway through the ep. As such, the title spoils a plot point. Same with "Dawn's Early Night"... it pretty much screams "Dawn's gonna lose!" before the episode has even begun, ruining the surprise.
    There are a lot of titles like that, I just don't see how this is any different, I mean in fact the surprise is intact, because it makes you wonder why the episode was called "Sandshrew's Locker" just looking at the title doesn't give away anything, unless you spoiled yourself, by looking at the japanese episode long before the dub was aired.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by cassius335 View Post
    dman_dustin is right.

There's no way a person can be "spoiled" by a title unless the person has watched the episode before somehow, thus knows what is coming up in which they are "spoiled" already.

this was a good ep. for a filler. im so glad they kept the background music from movie 9. im picky bout music. was cool eppy overall...

lol if i were mira, i woulda teleported them all the way back to twinleaf town then leave them there haha

anyone know why this episode hasnt appeared on the internet. the episode after it dawns early night has but this one hasnt. although it doesnt sound that good.
    and i too hate it when things happen in pokemon that arent explained. like when ash finished the indigo league professor oaks gives him a pokedex for all the johto pokemon. wdf did they come from. he could of said oh by the way there a couple more regions full of different pokemon, have fun. noooo he says hes the new pokedex now schedaddle
    To the writers of pokemon MAKE Ash's pokemon evolve. Squirtle and Bulbasaur should have evolved a long time ago.

To be one you must believe you are one.
    My DP Team:

The banner was over 46,800 pixels, so it was killed off. Please read the signature rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko1245 View Post
    well i have been looking for this episode everywhere and have not been able to find it tho I saw the second on I thought that the episode wasnt aired but from what I have seen here it was so can someone tell me where can I find this episode PLZ a PM or a replay would be good thanx
    Against the rules kthxbai.

it just aired today in australia (i dont think its the first time tho but its the first time i saw it)

i thought that abra or sandshrew was going to evolve. and i've been asking the same question as well, 'why always gyarados?', i mean it was cool how it appeared for the first time in kanto with james kicking magikarp off the boat, but now its just old.

and i've just realized that the mismagius episode was cut short, leaving the team rocket waking up bit out but it might just be here where its happening, but i saw the episode pictures showing jessie in a movie with wobbuffet but it never appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepysnorlax View Post
    anyone know why this episode hasnt appeared on the internet. the episode after it dawns early night has but this one hasnt. although it doesnt sound that good.
    Well I just downloaded it from a torrent so..but i can't provide links due to rules.

The episode was quite enjoyable, fun to see some underwater battleing. also, LOL at TR in this episode, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonowaru in Chaos View Post
    it just aired today in australia (i dont think its the first time tho but its the first time i saw it)

i thought that abra or sandshrew was going to evolve. and i've been asking the same question as well, 'why always gyarados?', i mean it was cool how it appeared for the first time in kanto with james kicking magikarp off the boat, but now its just old.
    Yes On Toasted Tv, If Not Oh Well :P
    I Know Gyarados Big Deal. I
    Want To See Sharpedo, Huntail Or And Big Bad Walrein.

I Wish You Could Dive In Pokemon D/P To Get To The Water City :P
    [IMG]http://i35.*******.com/20szpsl.png[/IMG]
    A single death is a tragedy,
    a million deaths is a statistic.

Harvest Moon Club & The Sims Club

Quote Originally Posted by Yonowaru in Chaos View Post
    I've been asking the same question as well, 'why always gyarados?', i mean it was cool how it appeared for the first time in kanto with james kicking magikarp off the boat, but now its just old.
    Gyrados is to water as Beedrill is to forest.

Gyrados is possibly the most dangerous water type in existence it's just like beedrill, it may be easy to beat but if you aren't prepared to battle, it is best to run, no other water types have been shown to be as dangerous.

Gyrados is possibly the most dangerous water type in existence it's just like beedrill, it may be easy to beat but if you aren't prepared to battle, it is best to run, no other water types have been shown to be as dangerous.
    I Guess... Ash And Co. Running From Beautifly Isn't Right.
    [IMG]http://i35.*******.com/20szpsl.png[/IMG]
    A single death is a tragedy,
    a million deaths is a statistic.

Harvest Moon Club & The Sims Club

It feels like this ep aired 3 Months ago in Japan...

The dub version was not bad. Unlike most people, I found the episode was fun to watch. Actually, I enjoyed the dub verion more than the original version...

this was an ok episode i enjoyed seeing sandshrew again and i found mira funny "Theres a team rocket training school!" lol. I also liked her lying to Ash Brock and Dawn but she came through in the end. But i enjoyed the contest epi probably better than that one though

Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    It feels like this ep aired 3 Months ago in Japan...
    Probably because it did. At least, I think so.

Anyways, I gotta say that this episode wasn't half bad. I mean, when was Sandshrew's last appearance? Heck if I know, but it has been a while. Also, the music from this one was mostly from PRatTotS, which suits it because the vast majority of this episode took place underwater.

Now, what made me go: WTF? was when Team Rocket steals Abra for not peticular reason. I mean, honestly, have they fallen so far that they feel they need to catch a random Pokémon as such because it just "happens to be there?". Other than that, this was pretty interesting.

Gyarados was a bit of a stretch, then again, Sharpedo would have gotten the Jaws award and then the rating would have wend up a notch (note: parental rating). Gyarados using Hyper Beam is a little old, I would have preferred Giga Impact, but even that's getting a bit overused.

Overall though, I thought that Mira was a peticularly good liar, up until Brock saw right through her. Then of course her lying was put to good use against Team Rocket. It's a bit strange that she was using Abra as opposed to Kadabra, and that this did not take place in a cave. Oh, well, I guess you can't have everything.

Well, this filler wasn't half bad, and rather enjoyed it.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

A pretty funny episode. Mainly because of the 'I am your biggest fan line'. 'Cos we all know that

1. Team Rocket are too pathetic to have a fan.

2. AH AM TEAM ROCKET'S BIGGEST FAN! W00T W00T

Sorry. Just went mad for a second.
    3DS Friend Code: 3265-6486-6600. We're all mates, right?

YAY Gyarados he is cool.

Characters like Mira remind me of how little sense pokemon has when it comes to hair (May,

Gardenia, Tucker). Still they're very creative with its use, and the costumes.

This reminds me of the Discovery Channel special of the Three Gorges Dam, an old wrecked and mostly flooded city and nearby the new city. A school underwater was pretty ridiculous, since common articles like bookbags and shoes didnt hesistate to linger around the place, who would forget such things?

Brock almost had a Brave the Wave moment yelling to the girl. Even though the lies told didn't warrant the strong reaction. It's really no wonder he was no softie dealing with his family and the gym back in Pewter.

Very little use of the enviroment, and frankly very cheap under water action(even just the swimming, crank up the jet and let Buizel take someone for a ride!). Gyrados destroying some classrooms, even the team hiding under desks would have made many kid's weekends. I did like the Sharpedo boat, and the carvana missle, remoraid torpedoes, margikarp net.

Fairly average Gyrados battle, the best were its defence techniques and the final blow to take it down. Was there really no creature scarier than a Gyrados? Buizel's sonic boom reminded me of how Stadium's Aeroblast had that energy meteor look. Yeah, that was something to remember.

Mira distracting as a fan of Team Rocket was very odd. When she could teleport the whole time -_- I expect to see her as a Galaxy junior recruit in the near future, with a Sandshrew, dyed hair, and an effective counter to anti-psychic nets.

4/10 Far too much material just laying waste there. Music and sharpedos were the pinnacle.

I don't know Mira yet, but I also know that her Sandshrew's Pokeball is still inside the ruins.

Well there was that enlarged Tentacruel, but I doubt the writers would do that again.

You know Gyrados would be less repetitive if it was shiny.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast