Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ash & Dawn! Head For New Adventure! (516)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    I'm simple-minded? You're the simple minded one for obsessing over it.
    Sorry to uh, burst your bubble hun, but I'm not obsessing.

Because they hate us all! I go to a rich private school and none of the English teachers seem to really care about their jobs! And why? Because English is pointless (outside of reading and writing. Those are pretty important). No one cares about any of it!
    Should it be that if you go to a private school that your teachers care more?
    And English isn't pointless, it's the language that both you and I speak.

Anyway, Back on topic too bad they didn't dub it, I would've liked to see it.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

I have mixed feelings on this being show in the U.S. It is just a look back on all the crap thats happened so far and the stuff that no one would care about. But then again, it shows every major event that happened. So yeah, this would've been fine to show, but were not missing anything from it.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    Should it be that if you go to a private school that your teachers care more?And English isn't pointless, it's the language that both you and I speak.
    Yes. At higher quality schools, the teachers must actually care so the students can learn better. And I'm not talking about the language itself, I'm talking about the study of the language. All the freakin' books and plays and poems they make you read are boring and pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    Anyway, Back on topic too bad they didn't dub it, I would've liked to see it.
    It was unnecessary and boring. Enough said.

Does anyone know why it didn't air?
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 5th April 2008 at 1:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

This is a clipshow episode, so just like the Heated Battles episode, it won't probably have a dub title of it's own. Maybe 4Kids don't have any importances of airing clipshow episodes.

i don't recall watching this one, i have the feeling i might have missed this one i need to catch up.

mmm, good clip episode, too bad it didn't dubb into the english version.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

A recap of recent events in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. Personally, I didn't think it was half-bad :/

Maybe it's because Sinnoh is one of my favorite sagas, but I think a recap was just what we needed to energize us for the rest of the journey.

Looking back, Sinnoh's beginning wasn't too bad at all. At least it was entertaining. 5/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    A recap of recent events in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. Personally, I didn't think it was half-bad :/

Maybe it's because Sinnoh is one of my favorite sagas, but I think a recap was just what we needed to energize us for the rest of the journey.

Looking back, Sinnoh's beginning wasn't too bad at all. At least it was entertaining. 5/10
    I'm kinda glad they don't dub these kind of episodes. I'm not sure if I would like it, especially if it means we're just that much further behind Japan.

I kinda like clip shows, I wish they would dub them. oh well...

I wish that this episode were dubbed .

This episode was ok... I don't mind seeing a recap of what the gang has done throughout the season so far. It was great to have Aipom officially be revealed as a girl. This was much better than the Hoenn version.

50/100

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12