Thread: Goofy Pokémon Dreams

Default Goofy Pokémon Dreams

Since Serebii was made for Pokémon fans, they have dreams about it, right? Share your hilarious and nonsensical dreams about it here. I even had a dream about it today:

The first half was of opening some Pokémon Cards. They were bootlegs, and I wanted to throw them away. They were taken to a bank to show their illegitimacy.
    The second half of it was absolutely hilarious. It was at the point in X and Y where you battle Lysandre. He sends out Togekiss, Rotom Fan, and Xerneas while the player only has Yveltal in a Triple Battle. Yveltal uses Dazzling Gleam on them all, misses the next two turns, and defeats them all the next.
    After Lysandre is defeated, he can only express his disbelief and rage through... emoticons? The player (Who is a customized Serena) is then sent to the Hall of Sharks(there is no water, it's in an office building). The music in this place is some guy trying to sing in a threatening manner (but fails epically).
    Suddenly, the player is joined by Calem and Barry when a Tuber Boy battles the player(I can't remember what Pokémon he had or what happened). When the Tuber is defeated, the player uses Extremespeed on him, then Calem says "Hey, we need to get going now". Then Barry adds "Yeah, and I think we also need to get an X-ray..." That's where my crazy dream ends. Now is time to share yours!

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    The really bizarre one happened before that; bizarre because it was like a premonition.
    This reminds me! About 3 years ago, I had a dream where in Pokémon Emerald, there was a man in a Pokémon Center. When he was talked to, he gave the player (Who was May) a Torchic.
    Then, everything turned into a horrible black and white land with splotches of red. The graphics were mangled and the music dropped into lower pitches. In this dream, turning the game off only made it start again. Eventually, as it turned on, the screen went black. A Cyndaquil appeared in front of Lyra( I guess it skipped to HGSS. May isn't here anymore) and said "Follow me!". This made the dream (and game within it) end. Recieving a free Torchic created Crepypasta central, but guess what they gave out when X and Y were released?
    Last edited by LilyValley; 23rd September 2014 at 8:20 AM.

I don't just play Pokémon, I draw Pokémon!

I had a dream about Mega Altaria's fluff, strangely prior it the designs had been revealed and no matter how hard I tried to like, I just wouldn't, then my dream helped me to like its design, stupid right?
    I have claimed

Back in Gen 3, I dreamed about the game, Branden wandering across the grass squares. I figured it meant I ought to ease up a bit on how long I play.

The really bizarre one happened before that; bizarre because it was like a premonition. I dreamed I was buying a Gameboy color, mismatch battery pack, and pokemon yellow. - The next day when I went to visit my friend, she'd bought all three, in the colors I'd dreamed, so of course I told her about my dream.
    Problematic Paranormal Files

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - 10% off $15+)
    The Gravity Falls Fanclub | My Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: When communicating, dolphins use a signature whistle to let others know who's singing.

I once dreamed I was telling Ash what a lousy trainer he was,and enjoying it.

before gen four came out I had a dream about strange new pokemon cards with a purple scorpion like pokemon and also something that looked a spiny seahorse
    Last edited by thecutecelefable; 24th September 2014 at 7:12 AM. Reason: remembered wrong

You asked for it.Keep in mind I am almost 29 asexual you will see why imporant.

I start off in pokémon anime world. Go off find Tracey share some sketches I have of fav pokémon from each region he shows me some of his pictures. Then I went to cerulean gym not to see Misty to take Daisy out for lunch. Then after chatting to Daisy I go off to find Brock and I have my psyduck and espeon by my side. Dewgong tucked in her ball. Then Brock and I make out whike petting psyduck and espeon. Then I wake up.
    Pokémon ships I am most into.
    Firm ships poke,handyman,and contest.

Loose ships, Paul x Dawn x Zoey,Paul x Dawn, Dawn x Zoey, and Clemont x Serena

Platonically flirt ships Delia x Oak and Delia x Brock.

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

Even though I play Pokémon games for over hundreds of hours I've never dreamt much about it unfortunately, much less than I do about some other games. As far as I can remember I've only dreamt about some Pokémon making short appearances, like Absol and Fennekin (it was super cute ). I also dreamt once that I was singing Meloetta's Relic Song.

Last night, I had a weird dream where I saw some feature in ONM with something about ORAS in it. It had a 29% score and a picture of a Chinchou. Probably because I've recently been trying (and failing) to find Chinchous in Y...

With your Last Resort, a Steadfast heart
    Let's go cross the tall Mt. Coronet
    Who will we get? Where will we meet them?
    I'm excited, as if it's a Secret Base

I had a dream once of leaving a pokemon center, and while I was still in the center, being stopped by a mob of Team Magma grunts, packed so full they weren't even in straight lines, wanting to battle. This was back during the RSE era.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

I had a dream I had a real pikachu and we went to the carnival but then I woke up and I was sad.

2595 2547 1734 Fox

My dreams are usually kinda crazy. I once had dream, where I was in some weird world, and I was chased by bad guys. Then I summoned Dialga and Palkia to help me escape. I retreated to somewhere, I think it was cave or lair of some sort, where I planned to end my pains. I then summoned Arceus and other members of Creation trio and while riding Arceus, I commanded Dialga to use Roar of Time, Palkia to use Spacial Rend, Giratina to use Shadow Force and Arceus to use Judgment. When every move hit same time, I floated in to space, protected by Creation trio and watched when planet in front of me exploded to dust. Then I flew away on back of Arceus and my dream ended.

I have usually many layers of dreams, I mean that I have dream on night which continues next night. As you can see, my dreams are crazy, but I think they are cool.
    Click my babies to help them to grow!

Pokemon SoulSilver Badge Quest
    Current hunt: Slowpoke well

I have claimed Zebstrika! Thunder zebra power!
    I have also claimed Sacred Grove theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
    In-game name:Annabel
    Friend-code: 4957-3860-9818

I had a recurring dream where Nintendo had created a series about the lives of the legendary pokemon. It had a mixture of Regular Show, Adventure Time, and Brawl's Subspace Emissary

I had a dream I had a real pikachu...

2595 2547 1734 Fox

I once had a dream of encountering a shiny Zubat in Altering Cave.However,when I tried to throw a Poke Ball at it,the game told me that my PC box was full,so I couldn't catch it(although this is impossible in Generation III games).In Diamond,I actually caught a green Zubat in Mt.Coronet,so that may be the reason.

I once dreamt about myself, as a pokemon champion, remembering when I started out with my Piplup.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

About 15 years ago I had a dream where I saw an episode where Team Rocket kidnapped Pikachu, plus some girl's Charmander and a boy's Raichu. They took them to an abandoned house and Jessie (or James) hid them in the toilet. Later Meowth accidentally flushed the toilet and all the kidnapped Pokemon went into the sewer. Team Rocket went down to find them but there was a weird man covered in slime that had a crush on Jessie that lived in the sewer.
    (template from Jerkfighter)