View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2154 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 1154205421042144215021512152215321542155215621572158216422042254 ... LastLast
Results 53,826 to 53,850 of 57779

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

This weeks episode of Rival Destinies revealed it already...Besides doesn't everyone know about Meloetta anyway?

An official Pokemon source said something before Serebii could pick up on it from said source?

For shame, Serebii!

Quote Originally Posted by Karanine View Post
    Odd serbii i found a leak in events http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/pok...kemon/meloetta By offcial pokemon site not you serbii.net
    The reason why Serebii hasn't mention it on the site is because it isn't really important at the moment, since it just Meloetta being unveiled and not being given as an event pokémon. Once we have detail of the Meloetta event Serebii will have the info on the site.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Guys, really?

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Serebii noted the official reveal of Meloetta last Thursday.
    In The Games Department
    Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - More Localisations & Meloetta

The official site has revealed Meloetta, albeit without detailing how it will be distributed as of yet. As soon as the details for the distribution come, we'll post them here. In addition to that, it updated with various localisations, most of which we have already revealed but have reconfirmed the Key System. In Black 2, the mode you unlock keeps its name of Challenge Mode, but the mode in White 2, Assist Mode, has been renamed as Easy Mode. We'll provide more as and when it comes

This thread should be in the News Thread, assuming it wasn't a nearly week old thread. Shutting

EDIT: If you checked pokemon.com news section, it dated the 3rd.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Default Anyone in the UK got BW2 early?

Just curious, as the US got it leaked in some stores early, my order from GAME changed to shipped this morning, hopefully I'll get it early and get it tomorrow like I did with Pearl and got it early on the Wednesday. How about anyone else?
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

I'm also wondering about this, I have seen people on other websites who say their games have been dispatched. I ordered mine on Amazon and I've never had anything early before and the dispatch email always arrives the day before delivery, so I'm not expecting the email until Thursday.

Default what do I do after pokemon studio?

I am a couple steps after pokemon studio and I went back to Route 20 to beat Team Plasma and know when I go back to harber I still am unable to board the ship?

Well for one, this should be posted in the section for 5th gen game help (specifically BW2). To answer your question however, after you go back and beat the Plasma guys on Route 20, go to the little house next to the ship in the harbor. Inside, talk to your rival and you can take the ship to the next city.
    "Be yourself and no regrets... that's our motto!"
    -------------------------->[+-][+-]
    ---------------------------->[+-]
    -------------------------->[+-]
    ----------------------->[+-][+-]apto369

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

In Soviet Russia, Pokemon claim you!

Current play through-
    Heartgold FC: 4686 1335 9888. Feel free to add me and message me to add you too!

This is not a game help sub-forum. So I must shut it.

Try this next time you need Help in BW2. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-2-Help-thread
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Default BW 2 question - about hardmode

Hey,

It's a very simple question, but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere..
    When I activate hard (or easy) mode on BW2, will I have to restart my entire game to actually activate it or not?

Thanks in advance ^^
    My goal is getting every single Pokémon in my box, including every evolution, and every legal Legendary/Event.

Kanto
        Spoiler:- Kanto:

Johto
        Spoiler:- Johto:

Current 100% legal UT Events I own:
        Spoiler:- Events:

I don't think so but this would go better in the BW2 question thread(I think).

Omega - 1/1/13

Quote Originally Posted by Heist XL View Post
    Hey,

It's a very simple question, but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere..
    When I activate hard (or easy) mode on BW2, will I have to restart my entire game to actually activate it or not?

Thanks in advance ^^
    If you restart your entire game, you won't be able to save. If you erase your save file, well, logically you won't be able to use anything that you deleted.

To use any of the Mode keys, you need to complete the E4. To use them at the start of the new game, you'd need to transfer it via local wireless to another game cart.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Mine arrived today! Only just got home though to start playing it, and it came with a free DS pouch of Black Kyreum
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

I preordered at GAME and got the dispatch email on Tuesday but it didn't arrive today. So I guess it depends on the post office.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

I got mine first class from Amazon, and it was delivered yesterday (Wednesday) morning.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Default Any Pokemon secrets to share? Put 'em here

So, to start of with, the first pokemon created was Rhydon

Huh... I ordered first class as well but it only changed to dispatched at midday today... It better come by tomorrow.

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    Huh... I ordered first class as well but it only changed to dispatched at midday today... It better come by tomorrow.
    Same here, I guess it depends on where you are in the country.

Maybe they thought it'd take longer to reach the north of Scotland? I dunno.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Default Shiny Milotic hunt!

First off, I am new to serebii.net forums, so I apologize for anything I am lacking in my posts... Anyway, I recently began the adventure of hatching eggs in pokemon platinum in an attempt to get a shiny feebas (for a shiny MILOTIC!). I am using the masuda method, I have a male American milotic with a Japaneze ditto. Yes the Ditto is legit; the pokedex gives me the option to check the Japaneze form. The day care man tells me that they like each other. I am using a magmortar with flame body to hatch them faster, and I'm at 148 eggs right now, no shiny. Is there any additional advice that anyone could give me? Thanks, and sorry for the long post.

Hi. You may be able to get some advice in the shiny Pokémon specific threads.

This is the 4th gen one: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...iny-Discussion

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Total Ranked Double Battle Record: W47 L20
    Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W56 L20

*Credit to Astral Shadow from The Under for the userbar*

Wow such a quick responce! Thnaks for the link!

Shutting this thread.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Mine should come tomorrow! Cant wait to get in from work to start playing it.

(On phone)

'I just wanted to say im not a window cleaner! No, Noooo, I work in IT! Yeah, yeah with computers and all that. Mac's? No, I really just work with Windows.'

Page 2154 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 1154205421042144215021512152215321542155215621572158216422042254 ... LastLast