View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2189 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 1189208921392179218521862187218821892190219121922193219922392289 ... LastLast
Results 54,701 to 54,725 of 58953

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

I got Pokerus in Black 2 when I was barely an hour into the game. It's probably gone now since I haven't played in a while.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

I haven't encountered a single shiny in BW2 (apart from Gible, Dratini and Haxorus)
    But I still have my Pokerus that i got in BW <3

My FC: 2208-8455-5178

Default Feebas in Pokemon White 2?

How do you get a prism scale to evolve it with?
    [img]http://oi52.*******.com/x0zrbb.jpg[/img]
    ~Have a Lovely day, an don't forget to be Victorious!~

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriousVictini View Post
    You find one on the ground, give it to Feebas and then trade Feebas to a different game. Not that difficult to look it up instead of making a thread about it.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

Ask your question here or search the site for the answer.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I've found Pokerus twice, once in Diamond and once in another game (I think it was either Emerald or Platinum). It's still sitting dormant on Diamond, in case I ever need it.

I've also been lucky enough to find ten random wild shinies (I only caught six of them, though).
    Current shiny hunts:
    SoulSilver BQ #13 - Slowpoke Well - 13800 REs | White 2 BQ #8 - Giant Chasm - 22600 REs | Platinum BQ #4 - Cranidos - 200 SRs
    White - Dragonspiral Tower (Phase 2) - 1000 REs | Y Route Quest #3 - Route 3 - 7000 REs | Sun Trial Quest #4 - Wela Volcano Park - 6000 REs

Latest shiny:

Platinum BQ #3 - 1167 SRs - 8/14/17

With every broken bone, I swear I lived

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

Well, I disagree with you here. To me Wes (And Michael) looks horrible. They look like awful Yu-Gi-Oh characters >_>

And Hilbert is totally different from Red. The only similarity is that both use somewhat similar hats.
    I beg to differ. Wes was one the more original design of the Pokemon franchise. Additionally, he is one the older protagonist up there with Hilbert. however you can't deny that Hilbert isn't somewhat expy of a Red.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

I like Drayden because of his identity without the beard!

How he eats and drinks is another story.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    How he eats and drinks is another story.
    ...How does he eat and drink without constantly washing his beard everyday? O+O I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THIS TILL NOW, THANKS MIST. :P
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I just got the Pokerus virus a few days ago (before my work started which was great!) and I've been trying to spread it to my friends but no one seems interested. Oh well.
    But I value getting it a lot more since it's so rare as opposed to Shiny Pokemon which - if I was more patient - I can acquire through breeding with the Matsuda (?) method or actually battling. But that's just me...

I like all the regional birds, there designs are fantastic IMO.

I hate most of the outfits that they make for the main protagonists, the only one i can say i like would be Hilda's design

My FC: 2208-8455-5178

There are dozens of Pokemon fan sites on the internet that provide this information, including the host site of this forum, Serebii.net. Even then, here in this forum there is a whole subsection dedicated to everything about the Black2/White2 games, including help and advice. Even then, within this general Pokemon subsection, we have a stickied thread specially made for asking Pokemon-related questions, and we've kindly and perhaps too optimistically called it the "POkemon Questions Thread."

Why, and let me repeat, WHY, did you make a brand new thread to ask this one simple little question?

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    I hate most of the outfits that they make for the main protagonists, the only one i can say i like would be Hilda's design
    I wouldn't narrow it down to just her but I digress. Think you have to take in account the previous protagonists were in fact kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiraume View Post
    So I caught myself a level 19 Eevee in Pokemon White 2 and after playing for 5 minutes I realize I should check the Umbreon move set in which I came to see it learns Faint Attack at level 21.

This move has been for me Umbreon's main err move. Though it's not spectacular, I really do want it, however I really want to have an Umbreon early on in the game for the sole reason of I never have before, and waiting till after I defeat the Elite Four, or catching a Ditto and breeding isn't really what I want to do.

So my plan is this: Catch another Eevee (Which all I have been encountering so far in the wild are level 19 ones). Go back to the level 2-4 wild pokemon route and have it battle, battle and battle with the aim of raising it's happiness the only way I can so early on in the game without Soothe Bell or any other ways to raise it. Then after loads of battles, right when it's about to level. Wait till night and level it and if it doesn't evolve at 20, then repeat process.

This could take a while, so just wanted to see if anyone else thought this was a good way to go about it, or if there was a better way lol.
    I cannot get too irate with a fellow Umbreon fan, but please next time keep your questions limited to Help threads in the specific section you're playing (in this case, the BW2 forum), or even the Pokemon Questions Thread here in General Pokemon Discussion.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by AmethystEsp View Post
    Not exactly sure when I got it but it must have been between Nacrene and Striaton. Anyway I have a couple of questions about it.

Is finding Pokerus rarer than finding a Shiny? And how can I make sure I keep a Pokemon with Pokerus?
    Please don't ignore the Pokemon Questions Thread next time.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    I wouldn't narrow it down to just her but I digress. Think you have to take in account the previous protagonists were in fact kids.
    Plus I find it weird for 18 year olds to like 10 year old kids (no offense) 0-e

Diamond and Pearl were terrible, terrible games. I'm not sure if that's an unpopular opinion or not, but I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with me.

Hoenn had the best geography. I enjoyed the water routes, diving, and the trumpets.

Gold and Silver were terribly broken and are not the pinnacle of the Pokemon franchise. I don't understand why people are like OMG 16 GYMZZZ NOSTALGASMMM when BW2 features all of the gym leaders to date, anyway.

I'm not a fan of Mewtwo or Lugia or Entei or Lucario or Zoroark or any of the Pokemon people only like because they had their own movie.

I can only bring myself to play the Battle Frontier for two minutes in each game. I like to battle competitively, but the BF bores me to tears.

I loved My Pokemon Ranch. I sat there for hours watching my Pokemon interact with each other. I really want a Pokemon version of Harvest Moon one day.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games have terrible, predictable stories. Really, all they have to do is add some extremely common JRPG tropes and Pokemon fans thinks it's the deepest video game of all time. I suppose that's what happens when the main Pokemon games are too gameplay oriented.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Plus I find it weird for 18 year olds to like 10 year old kids (no offense) 0-e
    What offense? I don't like any of the protagonist in THAT way.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games have terrible, predictable stories. Really, all they have to do is add some extremely common JRPG tropes and Pokemon fans thinks it's the deepest video game of all time. I suppose that's what happens when the main Pokemon games are too gameplay oriented.
    I couldn't agree more. I have a personal vendetta against Mystery Dungeon and the fact that it is the spinoff that gets the most attention and sequels makes me sad.
    Last edited by gpdlt; 25th October 2012 at 5:24 AM.

Gen V is my least favorite by far. It is ok but it bores me. HG/SS are my favorite Pokemon games to date and Charizard is my favorite Pokemon followed by Mewtwo. I'm not sure if these are unpopular opinions but they appear to be with the people posting on this particular forum. If they are unpopular well frankly I could care less
    Last edited by Legendary Charizard; 25th October 2012 at 5:18 AM.

I think the worst generation is definitely the 4th (even though HGSS are my all-time favorite games)

I think Gen II is the best (not sure if popular or not)

I think Best Wishes is second only to Johto in terms of the worst eras of the show

whenever he isn't acting obnoxious around women/girls (he did it WAY more later on than near the beginning), I like Brock

I actually don't mind legendary Pokémon, just as long as they have them as side-quests, and not important to the plot.

I HATE EVENT/DISTRIBUTION POKéMON (what if I want to start a new game a couple of years ago? Well, too bad Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, etc., for you all are F*****!)

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    Diamond and Pearl were terrible, terrible games. I'm not sure if that's an unpopular opinion or not, but I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with me.
    Cyrus was one the few good things to come out those games.

Hoenn had the best geography. I enjoyed the water routes, diving, and the trumpets.
    Hoenn and Unova are the best regions but not necessary the best in terms of story.

Gold and Silver were terribly broken and are not the pinnacle of the Pokemon franchise. I don't understand why people are like OMG 16 GYMZZZ NOSTALGASMMM when BW2 features all of the gym leaders to date, anyway.
    I think the GS were good at the time they were made but nowadays they are surpassed but I don't hate them either. Just because something is overrated does mean it doesn't have any merit.

I'm not a fan of Mewtwo or Lugia or Entei or Lucario or Zoroark or any of the Pokemon people only like because they had their own movie.
    I liked Mewtwo but that because he is one of the more interesting characters of the franchise considering what little this franchise has.

I can only bring myself to play the Battle Frontier for two minutes in each game. I like to battle competitively, but the BF bores me to tears.
    I agree not much of a fan of the Battle Frontier either.

I loved My Pokemon Ranch. I sat there for hours watching my Pokemon interact with each other. I really want a Pokemon version of Harvest Moon one day.

I couldn't agree more with this. Though I see where they are common from. It took the franchise years to even pump a decent story and less two dimensional villains.

4th generation wasn't the best one, but it was by far better than 2nd at least.
    And I am not sure if it is an unpopular opinion (I think it is), but I prefer the Battle Frontier over the Pokémon World Tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Charizard View Post
    If they are unpopular well frankly I could care less
    /facepalm

Page 2189 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 1189208921392179218521862187218821892190219121922193219922392289 ... LastLast