View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2295 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 12952195224522852291229222932294229522962297229822992305 ... LastLast
Results 57,351 to 57,375 of 57777

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Ledian needs to get buffed up in both Defenses and Attacks, because it's a huge embarrassment for Bug types.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

I think in the future they should dubb jellicent because she (yes I like the female form better) is my fave bw pokemon and I love it when a frillish attacks ash lol

Lanturn. It really needs a boost in its Sp atk and its defenses.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

I would like a buff for the eeveelutions, since they're really not that good at the moment.

Some Pokemon just need an evolutionary form. Banette for example. It would just suit having another pokemon there, a badass one at that.
    "What I learned was; It's not about forcing happiness, it's about [I]not letting sadness win.

Pidgeot why does the original bird have such lame stats and abilities it is a shame. Flareon seriously needs a better physical movepool with stronger attacks like flare blitz.
    I accept clones in most cases. I will not accept Hacks. I will not accept Pokecheck. If you RNG I will always accept them, but please let me know they're RNGed.

Diamond FC: ROB 3867 5050 3058

Platinum FC: Brimo 0732 8700 4128

HeartGold FC: Wolfang 1763 4863 8003

Black FC: Nina 0734 6666 5496

X FC: Brimo 4270 1745 5626

Definitely Flareon, the poor things gets shafted behind the other Eeveelutions by not having a good enough physical Fire attack.

dream a little bigger.

pc | egc | tumblr

Flareon is BEGGING for Flare Blitz, or something along those lines. It's physically based and it's best STAB move is Fire Fang.
    Delibird has interesting typing but everything else about it is horrible.
    Castform had a really cool feel to it, but it sucked, I'd love to see it become totally badass!
    Relicanth. I worked my butt off to find one for the Regi's. And even ingame, just, don't even bother.

Volbeat and Illumise could do something similar to Shelmet and Karrablast.
    Current Shiny Hunt:

Abra - 14 Boxes

Next Hunt:

Aron
    Ludicolo

I'd like Charizard to be buffed in some way... he's so cool, but not very good in standard battles.

Visit my Youtube Channel

Pokemon Y: Name: Yoda FC: 0001-3341-1988

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader
    You may dispense with the pleasantries Commander; I am here to put you back on schedule.

Default Rate my lvl 25 Dratini ?

Recently caught a lvl 25 Dratini and I want to make sure its stats are really good . Here they are
    Attack:45
    Defense:35
    Sp. Atk:32
    Sp. Def
    Speed:35
    Nature:Quirky

Im not sure if these are good and wondering if maybe I can get better stats by catching another one? I need a good opinion, what do you think ?

This doesn't belong in the pokemon general discussion sorry. And quirky is always bad because it doesn't affect the stats, adamant or jolly are very good for dratini.
    Or check out the pokemon of the week entry of dragonite for good information about the battle stats of him

Default Pokemon Johto Drinking Game

Hi, my name is Drew and I've been a casual browser of serebii.net since the days of Ruby and Sapphire, but I've never made an effort to browse the forums for no particular reason, just never got around to it. If anyone of importance to maintaining this website happens to read this, thanks for doing what you do, this website still rocks.

Now, being the young college student that I am, I tend to indulge myself in the act of binge drinking once in awhile. That, combined with my nostalgic love for the first few generations of Pokemon, inspired me to create something I could not find hidden anywhere abouts on the internet.

There were plenty of variations of the first generation drinking board games, but none of (to what I believe to be) the vastly superior second generation. So, using my basic knowledge of gimp and some stupid amount of free time I've had, I threw together a version of a Johto drinking game, which is in need of review before I get it professionally printed.

The game board is based off of this one:
    Original Kanto Game
    http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsall...kpokemon02.jpg

The image was too large to upload directly here, but here is a link:
    Pokemon Johto Drinking Game
    http://*******.com/view.php?pic=34rd44h&s=5

It has yet to be test played, but I've come here for any opinions, comments, or suggestions you may have for it. I'll be getting it printed on a 3'x3' poster board sometime in the coming days.

Wow, I can swear whoever plays this will be out cold.
    1st X run:

xD funny. i don't drink but i bet my friend would be interested to try them out.

~ Excalibuuuuuur, Excalibuuuuur, from the United King, i'm looking for her, i'm going to Californiaaa~

^
    Well.....what he said.

Also, 4th Gen Single rate thread, since I'm assuming you play 4th Gen game and I don't think 3rd Gen (the only other Gen to have lv 25 Dratini) has a Single rate thread.

Want to see my shinies? Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

....yeah, unfortunately we do have minors in here. Also, wrong section, GPD is not for games.

Good luck with the game, anyway

Want to see my shinies? Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

um, easier axcess to fly and surf for Pikachu? especially those that have to lose it to be trasfered? I think that can be a nice buffer
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

I honestly don't think this happens. Imo, my fav Pokemon ALWAYS get used.
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader View Post
    I'd like Charizard to be buffed in some way... he's so cool, but not very good in standard battles.
    maybe change it's secondary typing to dragon? that would help it significantly.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard, Astaral Shadow of the Under and FairyWitch.

I'd like GF to do me a favour and maximise Flareon's attack and also give it Flare Blitz and some other plausible moves.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Lots of love for Flareon in this thread, guess i'm not alone... *Tears up*
    Anyway, as much as i love flareon, i will admit throwing flare blitz on flareon is not enough to even make it RU, these are my ideas for making Flareon usable (not saying they really make sense or will be implemented)

1) I think along with flare blitz, Flareon's stats needs reshuffling like this: HP - 95, Atk - 130, Def - 65, SpAtk - 60, SpDef - 65, Spd - 110 (pretty ridiculous since GF has never changed stats and Flare blitz on Flareon is illogical to them)
    or
    2) Flareon needs a priority physical fire move like this: 80BP, 100% acc, +1 priority (could happen if released with a similar electric move for physical electric types)
    or
    3) Replace guts with huge/pure power (Honestly, this is never gonna happen...)
    or
    4) Change "burn's" mechanic so that fire types can be burned, but their health does not go down each turn and the damage output is not halved. (essentially burn status activates, but no negative effects of burn) This will work well with guts for Flareon as it can use flame orb to get a burn and activate guts, but it does have to lose health. It may sound OP at first, but it works similarly to sheer force + life orb, infact Sheer force + LO is still superior. (could happen, although poison types should get the same treatment with "poison" status)

Banette does need an evo, because its Attack is surely good but its defenses are very low and it is slow too. Slow and frail is an awful combination. I guess it gets use in Trick Room, but... As if it could take a hit, set up and then take a priority move if the opponent uses it. But what I find TRULY unfair is that Flareon can't learn Flare Blitz.

That's right, Dunsparce. At best DECENT stats and no evo yet.

I don't think so. They're two different Pokemon with two different concepts.

What I always found weird was that Baynette evolves, but is transformed from a doll. Wouldn't that mean that Shuppet would have been the one to transform from the doll before evolving? No entry in the Poke'Dex said anything about it with Shuppet though.

Default pokemon generation soo awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM1-9kpLeoc

holy crap, I love those battle style. nintendo one fail in comparison, imagine when u have to face groudon. now thats epic legendary battle, turn based is soo yesterday.
    Pokemon Black Friend Code:
    1077-0362-9159

seeking for elekid with electirizer

Page 2295 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 12952195224522852291229222932294229522962297229822992305 ... LastLast