View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2352 of 2355 FirstFirst ... 135222522302234223482349235023512352235323542355 LastLast
Results 58,776 to 58,800 of 58875

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Couple problems.

One, this isn't the trade forums.
    Two, Gen 4 WiFi is dead so it's not like anyone could trade one regardless barring being local.

So this didn't need a thread, and thus, closed.
    SMod, One of the writers for the PotW, and someone you'll be hearing from often if you fail to read the rules

Take a moment, remind yourself
    To take a moment and find yourself

Default Team for Pokemon Y

Hey! I got Y for Christmas and I'm stuck on what Pokemon to have for my team, and whether to keep them throughout the whole game, or ditch them and get better Pokemon throughout my playthrough. I'm in Santalune Forest right now, with only a level 8 Froakie (Going to keep Froakie as my water type).

I appreciate any help. Thanks!

Just use what you like, and if you come across something you like more, replace it. It's all up to you. In any case, this doesn't really need a thread.

Exclamation Synopsis for my Fangame

I wanted to share a piece of my story and other things involved in my game.

There's no name for the game yet but it's set in Victoria. There is a North Victoria and a South Victoria. You begin your adventure in North Victoria after moving to a big metropolis known as Rico City. Your father is the Professor who works at the Monster Research Center. Your mother is a Talk-Show Radio Host. Your parents help give you recognition throughout Victoria so people are always glad to meet you and everyone knows you. You first get your starter after visiting the Research Center and a wild monster escapes and you take it upon yourself to tame it by using one of the three starters.

The land of Victoria is ruled by a King. His personality is similar to Asgore, he cares about everyone in Victoria and tries his best to please them.

There is no criminal organization in my game. There are 7 super villains based on the seven deadly sins. Each villain has their own personality. My game is more of a Superhero vs. Supervillains game (No one has super powers if you're worried bout that. They use the powers of their companions. For example, a Psychic Type Villain uses his Psychic Type Pokemon to control other individual's minds.)

The villains are less powerful then the corrupt rich, who have no sympathy whatsoever for the people of Victoria. The Corrupt Rich hire these villains to overthrow the King for his power and to take over Victoria.

I'd like to hear your thoughts and opinions. I'll take any questions too. Just trying to see if people are even interested in my game before i even bother to make it.

Sorry, no discussion of fangames allowed.

Default EV spread & moveset for wall Probopass?

I bred a 5 perfect IV Nosepass (imperfect IV being attack) and I want to make her into a Probopass that fulfils the role of a wall. However, I'm not quite sure what would be the best EV spread and moveset is for a Probopass.

I plan to so a spread that relates to HP, defense and special defense, but don't know what an ideal spread would be for nosepass.

I already have stealth rock and am going to teach thunder wave to her, but I'm not sure on what other moves to use.

Any recommendations of EV spreads and moves that can suit a wall probopass?

In terms of EVs, bulk will be the most important thing. Even with thunder wave plenty of attackers will outspeed it since paralysis only cuts speed to 50%. That means that it would need over 100 speed EVs to outspeed base 100 pokemon. So cutting into its speed would be really risky. And even with max speed it won't outspeed a paralysed Pheromosa or a timid alakazam. So focus on defence rather than speed. Still thunder wave is nice for slowing down opposing pokemon for your other pokemon to outspeed them.

Also, to give it the right EVs you'll need to know the Nosepass' nature. Its probably worth checking out what pokemon are popular in the metagame you are playing in and what damage they'll do to a probopass. Then check some damage calcs to see what your probopass can and can't survive. Not to mention you haven't posted its ability, which is pretty important since Probopass works pretty differently when it has magnet rise.

As for movesets, if you want thunder wave and for it to be a rock setter. Some useful moves could be power gem (steel isn't great offensive typing), along with magnet rise or swagger. Pain Split would be useful as its Probopass' only recovery move besides rest, but you can't get it in Sun and Moon.

Default Things In Pokemon that make no sense |Thread|

Now, this is your opinion, so I am hoping no one will judge anyone for their opinion. If you ever thought that a Pokémon move, entry made no sense at all. It can be in the anime, manga, or games~

The fact that Luvdisc cant evolve into Alomomola is disappointing..
    Hi! Welcome to a void of endless awkwardness ;3

That annoying person you want to annoy but you cant because they annoy you everyday and so on~

Shiny Eggs... Shiny Eggs :/
    You are beautiful the way you are
    This is a place of imagination and weirdness, feel free in a world where you cant, yep I just said that.
    Aw, thanks I am a ghost type trainer >;3
    Mystery Dungeon Exploreres Of Sky Team Eclipse .- .-
    Pokémon Red Team:
    Cosplaying Pikachu since 21 years ago
    [IMG]PokeCharms.jpg[/IMG]

Friend Code! 4528-2559-5330

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Default Competitive team help

Hey I just started competitive battling and although I know how to Iv breed and ev train and all that, I'm not too sure about my team as a whole sooo any help is appreciated

Haxorus- focus sash
    Adamant
    252 speed 252 attack 4 hp
    Move set
    Dragon Dance- sets up for sweeping
    Earthquake- nice coverage move
    Outrage-great stab
    Brick Break- more coverage
    He's more of a late game sweeper

Weavile-Life Orb
    Naive
    252 speed 252 attack 4 hp
    Move set
    Night slash- stab plus that critical
    Ice shard- sadly the only ice physical move in sun for him
    Knock off- great for items and such
    Pursuit- to catch those switch outs
    A great revenge killer

Lucario- Lucarionite
    Rash
    252 speed 252 sp attack 4 hp
    Move set
    Aura sphere- great stab with his mega, plus always hits
    Shadow ball- coverage
    Flash cannon- stab, plus helps get rid of those fairy types
    Dragon pulse- coverage for other dragons
    Main special sweeper

Metagross- Sitrus Berry
    Brave
    Not sure what his ev spread is
    Move set-
    Zen headbutt- good stab
    Meteor mash- another good stab
    Hammer arm- coverage plus can help with trick roomies for priority
    Bullet punch- priority
    Mostly used as a tank

Ash-Greninja- expert belt
    Impish (I know it's a bad nature but it's the one I got from the demo)
    252 speed 126 sp attack 126 attack
    Move set-
    Water shuriken- priority, picks off focus sash users, and has great stab
    Night slash- in case the person sets up a special wall
    Hydro pump- powerful stab
    Ice beam- coverage
    I mostly use him as a kind of second mega evolution

Alolan Raichu- Aloraichium z
    Modest
    252 speed 252 attack 4 special defense
    Move set
    Thunderbolt- stab, plus z move
    Focus blast- coverage
    Volt switch- used to scout enemy
    Psychic- stab
    He's my main scout and I usually send him out first

Any help would be great I'm not so sure about this team

SMod, One of the writers for the PotW, and someone you'll be hearing from often if you fail to read the rules

Take a moment, remind yourself
    To take a moment and find yourself

Default ash and the pokemon league

Shouldn't ash be allowed to win at least 1pokemon league for once????please comment.

Default opening go app

Should the pokemon go app have lost its popularity as quick as it did just because of a few new updates ????.please comment or share your personal thoughts

Of course not.

Especially if he keep uses different pokemon.

If Ash wins, the show is over. As long as there's money to be made, he won't win. Also, this doesn't need a thread.

The Pokémon Go section is here.

Angry Disney buying the rights to pokemon

I believe in my own opinion that Disneychannel shouldn't have gotten the rights to show pokemon sun and moon just because they can't come up with any new material of their own when cartoon network Has been showing pokemon since the very first original season pokemon gotta catch em all.please comment on this critical matter

First.. I can't find any Pokémon on Disney or CN channels where I live. For me the next few episodes are on CITV.. It's parent channel (ITV) started showing it for almost 20 years ago.

Second, Disney and CN in your region are more than likey have bid on the rights to show it, and Disney had put up the most cash. In the UK, ITV won the bid, despite several Disney and CN channels available. (Adult Swim by the way for legal reasons can't be on CN in the UK, as CN is considered a Childrens channel and can't show the type of content that Adult Swim does. CN's parents have other channels that can show it.)

Thirdly, have you seen the size of Disney's wallet? Pokémon is a hot property since the Middle of last year, people are going out their way to find it.. So if you where to offer the Show on your channel, you'd get more people on your channel.

Disney didn't buy the rights to Pokemon, they're only going to be airing the episodes and have no influence on the episodes whatsoever.
    If SM is a rip off of Yokai Watch, then XY/Z is a very poor ripoff of shonen anime like Naruto
    SM and BW>>>>>XY/Z and OS
    Credit goes to Satomine Night

This has been the case for most overseas release of the show, so it is not surprising.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by KingZekrom333 View Post
    I believe in my own opinion that Disneychannel shouldn't have gotten the rights to show pokemon sun and moon just because they can't come up with any new material of their own when cartoon network Has been showing pokemon since the very first original season pokemon gotta catch em all.please comment on this critical matter
    Firstly, Cartoon Network wasn't the first channel to air Pokémon. That was Kids WB, which started airing the anime in February of 1999.

Secondly, I doubt Disney XD obtaining the rights to air Pokémon has anything to do with the channel's original content or whether or not they able to come up with original content. (This is Disney we're talking about. Since when do they have trouble coming up with original content?)

If Disney XD does a good job of advertising Pokémon and gives it a good time slot, then to be honest, I can only see this helping the anime franchise, not hurting it. They also air a couple of anime (Doraeman and Yo-kai Watch), so it's not too surprising that they would want to add Pokémon to their roster.

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)
    Feel free to use this banner. Just credit me!
    More signature banners: You Fool! | Inferno Overkill | Laugh Together | Got Nassy?

Quote Originally Posted by Satomine Night View Post
    If Disney XD does a good job of advertising Pokémon and gives it a good time slot, then to be honest, I can only see this helping the anime franchise, not hurting it. They also air a couple of anime (Doraeman and Yo-kai Watch), so it's not too surprising that they would want to add Pokémon to their roster.
    This. I can't tell you how many times I missed an episode because CN gives Pokemon a time slot too early in the morning and no other time. If Disney XD makes the time reasonable, I'd be ok with them having the rights to air it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    First.. I can't find any Pokémon on Disney or CN channels where I live. For me the next few episodes are on CITV.. It's parent channel (ITV) started showing it for almost 20 years ago.

Second, Disney and CN in your region are more than likey have bid on the rights to show it, and Disney had put up the most cash. In the UK, ITV won the bid, despite several Disney and CN channels available. (Adult Swim by the way for legal reasons can't be on CN in the UK, as CN is considered a Childrens channel and can't show the type of content that Adult Swim does. CN's parents have other channels that can show it.)

Thirdly, have you seen the size of Disney's wallet? Pokémon is a hot property since the Middle of last year, people are going out their way to find it.. So if you where to offer the Show on your channel, you'd get more people on your channel.
    Disney had the 4th gen animé in the UK and were excellent with it. Heck, everyone's had it over here.
    I couldn't come up with a good signature

Page 2352 of 2355 FirstFirst ... 135222522302234223482349235023512352235323542355 LastLast