View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 1557 of 2321 FirstFirst ... 557145715071547155315541555155615571558155915601561156716071657 ... LastLast
Results 38,901 to 38,925 of 58020

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Why doesn't someone just beat the shit out of Diz~ (in a battle) already?

TBTF EGC ACbay deviantART RNtMA
    Friend Safari: Shellgon, Gabite, Druddigon

3DS FC: 2320 6135 5667
    NN ID: TheUglyBarnacle

And this *seriousness* is why you are becoming, in every poster and lurker's eyes, that you are stupid. I'm sorry, it has to be said. Relying on hax shows how badly you must be at competitive battling. EVERYBODY IS DISAGREEING WITH YOU. does that mean you are right in your views? If a few people agreed with you, then it would mean we both had opposing views. But it's every perosn with some knowledge of competitive battling vs. you. Also, the d-nite and conk set were supposed to suck. And yet they still won. hmm. Something smells fishy. must be the infraction for flaming im gonna probably get after this post.
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

Quote Originally Posted by Diz~ View Post
    It will work.
    What a well thought-out and opinionated argument.
    Yeah....
    No. My goal was to create an awful dragonite set, and yet it can still beat that lopunny. Against any COMPETENT Dragonite, Conkelldurr, Ferrothorn, Terrakion, Stoutland, or even Beartic, lopunny is toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo 647 View Post
    Diz~, what's your name on PO?

Is it just me or has the topic turn from "Why I hate smogon" to "My Lopunny can beat [Pokemon Name]"? I think this has gone too far... but I must say, I am enjoying reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by GokuRikaku View Post
    Is it just me or has the topic turn from "Why I hate smogon" to "My Lopunny can beat [Pokemon Name]"? I think this has gone too far... but I must say, I am enjoying reading this.
    Just a little. XD

It will be here for a day, phase out, and someone will come in and restart the whole thing, probably with a different argument but the same close-mindedness.

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

Bring is Diz. My conkelderr with no ev's and no item against 6 lopunny. I will win, no doubt.
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

GOOD NEWS!

1. The is no new form!
    2. This is the wrong section!
    3. Contests must be approved by Mods!
    4. The "prizes" are probably hacked!
    5. You're a n00b!

As said before, show your source. -K

1. I didn't say there was, there was coding.
    2. Then what section
    3. Sorry
    4. I never hack. And even if i did, i wouldn't be giving them out for a reward. :P
    5. You joined in April..
    6. http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=7819
    http://pokebeach.com/2012/02/placeho...d-white-coding

It's official. Pokemon B/W 2 has the BEST sprites.

I don't really know that much about Smogon to be honest. I just came to Serebii because everyone here seemed rather nice, that's all. This is my only account online, since I don't want to have more than I need/want. I don't have a problem with Smogon, which makes me wonder why people from our community would dislike them too.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Hackers have found the data suggesting a new forme is possible for Kyurem, or was planned. There is data flag stating Number of Forms = 1, all Pokémon that has a single form has the flag set to 0.

However since this is a fan art Contest I'm going shut it and ask you to find Skyomi or any other fan art mod.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Wow, a few pages later, and the only agreeable thing that Diz has said is that hax is hax.

Btw, if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it randomspot555 that made the comment a long time ago about how there's no Smogon ninjas kidnapping you and forcing you to use their sets? I think I distinctly remember someone saying something like that in an RMT that I read a little while before I joined this site.

Btw, Diz, that Dragonite set was pretty terrible, so congradulations for beating it. Also, hating me still doesn't give you a right to hate Smogon. I'm seriously a side member there, with only like 17 posts. I'm mostly a Serebii member, so if anything, shouldn't you be hating Serebii instead?

Use Fake out then Ice Punch. It works. Dragonite is too slow.
    Not after a DDance. Even with Fake Out, an Ice Punch would fail to KO it, the max it takes is 217, and that's a no defense Dragonite. Dragonite can go up to over 300 Hp, so you wouldn't OHKO it, and after a single Dragon Dance it can do very near 200% damage to Lopunny. Use Lopunny as you wish, but don't try saying it can beat a Dragonite.

"Whether you choose to believe or not, mystic power is and always will be there."
    - Morty

Quote Originally Posted by irock245 View Post
    Bring is Diz. My conkelderr with no ev's and no item against 6 lopunny. I will win, no doubt.
    Sure it can. Do you know how slow Conk is? Conk is dangerous, an intimidating. But it doesn't mean it cannot be beaten by a Lopunny. If people said I suck cuz I rely only lucks to win. That honestly their problem.
    Come visit my pokemon.

Pokemon Amie! YAAAAAY!!

Sure it can. Do you know how slow Conk is? Conk is dangerous, an intimidating. But it doesn't mean it cannot be beaten by a Lopunny. If people said I suck cuz I rely only lucks to win. That honestly their problem.
    Until you show me a battle record where your 100% legit Loppuny beat a Conkelderr, it can't. -K

TBTF EGC ACbay deviantART RNtMA
    Friend Safari: Shellgon, Gabite, Druddigon

3DS FC: 2320 6135 5667
    NN ID: TheUglyBarnacle

Quote Originally Posted by Diz~
    any of his/her/its posts in this thread
    Diz~,

I understand that you believe that by infusing love into the binary code of the game, you can alter damage calculations.

I humbly invite you to prove yourself capable of this with your Lopunny in a 1v1 battle over 5th Gen WiFi.

Contained within the below spoiler is the Dragonite I will be using for this endeavor. I have never used this Dragonite ever before, and its Happiness value is at its base for Dragonite (35). As such, you would essentially have the upper hand in terms of your Pokemon's bond.

Spoiler:- Dragonite set:

My White FC is 5458 1669 8259. If you would like to prove to an upstart, asshole Smogonite that love is all you need, please leave me a PM with your FC. I need to eat food, but I would be happy to battle you in about twenty minutes, and I'll be on for a couple hours after that. Tomorrow is fine too, as, while I don't know about you, it is rather late where I am. Again, please leave me a PM with your FC, or post in this thread with it, and add my FC, and we can work something out.

Good luck Diz, not that you'll need it, you're still going to lose..

"Whether you choose to believe or not, mystic power is and always will be there."
    - Morty

Oh man, are you one of those "Luck > Skill" people?

Also, to contribute to the thread. I frequent both sites, though usually Smogon (A friend actually linked me this thread to see the hilarity). To me, it seems like there is hardcore stereotyping going on between both sides. Serebii sees Smogon as the d-bags who think they know everything and Smogon sees Serebii as the guy who brought a balloon to a gun fight.

Both websites are good though there is always going to be animosity between the two for a long time and I personally don't see it ending anytime soon. Smogon doesn't suck or the members aren't intentionally rude, it's just a different type of community.
    I do RNG requests, PM me and we can work something out.

Do you know how slow Conk is?
    I don't think it cares about speed when it has the bulk to take hits like a champ, Drain Punch to heal, and if it needs speed, Mach Punch, I'm having a hard time seeing an army of Lopunny winning unless luck is on your side.

I would like to see this happen.

You on! Let go Dovahkin!
    Come visit my pokemon.

Pokemon Amie! YAAAAAY!!

I can't wait for Diz to complain about hax or something else that noobs do. >_>

- Morty

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Xtreme View Post
    I can't wait for Diz to complain about hax or something else that noobs do. >_>
    I'm sure that this Diz~ individual is more mature than you think. I cannot predict the outcome of this match, but I await Diz~ patiently in the WiFi Club. I have recieved his/her/its FC via PM, and have registered it in my Pal Pad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    I don't really know that much about Smogon to be honest. I just came to Serebii because everyone here seemed rather nice, that's all. This is my only account online, since I don't want to have more than I need/want. I don't have a problem with Smogon, which makes me wonder why people from our community would dislike them too.
    Smogon's a competitive site, where they analyze Pokemon and try to put out sets that will give players ideas on how they could set up their own Pokemon. It can get really complicated, and isn't for everyone. So many people have a problem for it mainly because they don't understand it. And when they lose to people who know what they're doing, they just don't like it. So, instead of trying to figure things out or just accept that they were the less-skilled player, they blame Smogon.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Lima View Post
    Oh man, are you one of those "Luck > Skill" people?

Also, to contribute to the thread. I frequent both sites, though usually Smogon (A friend actually linked me this thread to see the hilarity). To me, it seems like there is hardcore stereotyping going on between both sides. Serebii sees Smogon as the d-bags who think they know everything and Smogon sees Serebii as the guy who brought a balloon to a gun fight.

Both websites are good though there is always going to be animosity between the two for a long time and I personally don't see it ending anytime soon. Smogon doesn't suck or the members aren't intentionally rude, it's just a different type of community.
    This. Both sides have SOME truth, but both sides are too biased as well.

Slow does not = likely to lose. Again, Lopunny's attacking stats are mediocre at best, and Conkeldurr can take STAB'd Super Effective hits like a champ. How much more when he has a STAB'd Super Effective on you, plus he can take all your hits with ease?

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    I'm sure that this Diz~ individual is more mature than you think. I cannot predict the outcome of this match, but I await Diz~ patiently in the WiFi Club. I have recieved his/her/its FC via PM, and have registered it in my Pal Pad.
    This too. (:

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

By the posts I've seen from it, it doesn't seem very mature. But hey, that's IMO.

- Morty

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Xtreme View Post
    By the posts I've seen from it, it doesn't seem very mature. But hey, that's IMO.
    I do not judge, for I believe that only the Flying Spaghetti Monster may judge us with his noodly appendages.

~Diz has not yet enterred the WiFi Club. ~Diz, are you having any problems connecting to your WiFi? Have you registered my FC? I'll try exiting and reentering.

EDIT: It appears ~Diz is offline. I'll stick around for maybe twenty minutes, and if I don't battle/~Diz doesn't come online, I'm going to bed.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 4th February 2012 at 4:10 AM.

I have issue finding my DS. Haven't touch it in awhile.

Edit: *pet my Lopunny* It okay, you almost got him.
    Last edited by Diz~; 4th February 2012 at 4:45 AM.
    Come visit my pokemon.

Pokemon Amie! YAAAAAY!!

I'll give you another twenty minutes, but I'm kind of tired. If you don't find it tonight, I can be online tomorrow after 6:00 PM EST to battle.

EDIT: Battle beginning.

EDIT: ...Or not. Bad connection. Exiting/reentering.

EDIT: Good game. Defeat at Dragonite's hands.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 4th February 2012 at 4:41 AM.

Page 1557 of 2321 FirstFirst ... 557145715071547155315541555155615571558155915601561156716071657 ... LastLast