View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 1641 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 641154115911631163716381639164016411642164316441645165116911741 ... LastLast
Results 41,001 to 41,025 of 57777

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

OMG just figured it out You play as a member of the shadow triad and instead of choosing your starter you choose a person who has a certain pokemon!!!!
    Hello I'm looking for a Shaymin in order to acquire all the events
    White friend code is 1075 6786 7960
    White 2 Friend code is 3912 5384 7221
    Y friend code:2836 0178 6989 Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigylyph, Gothrita

Maybe ghetsis captures N's reshiram (reshiram suits him better) and you released zekrom after the events of black/white.
    he then fuses them together at the end and you vs a boss pokemon with an absured base stat (which forces you to lose) when suddenly kyurem appears to help you with two moves; the freezeburn move and freezeshock moves and depending on which move you use to defeat it, the split form you will get

CLAIM LIST-----
    -VALKYRIA CHRONICLES
    - WANTS TO CLAIM ALL VALKYRIA CHRONICLES RELATED ITEMS AND CHARACTORS
    -(DID CLAIM) WELKIN GUNTHER (VALKYRIA CHRONICLES)
    - SELVARIA BLES (VALKYRIA CHRONICLES)
    -'Sunrise' ADVANCE WARS: DAYS OF RUIN (music track)
    .... Uhhh hopefully a pokemon soon3

Yeah but you need a pokemon to hold it.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/nlr2pt.png[/IMG]
    May the flame burn forever
    [IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/2mfjeow.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/25ytxjt.jpg[/IMG]

it isnt in gen 5 but the rest you can. question answered, close thread
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

I'd like a champion league game where instead of choosing a lv5 starter, you choose a lv55 fully evolved starter. The story is that all your pokemon have left you accept your faithful starter. You have already beaten the elite four and have entered the champion league. All wild pokemon are lv50 and up. You basicly start strong and try to rebuild your former glory. You win by beating the strongest champion and taking their title.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Spoiler:- My take on what BW2 are.:

In any case, maybe some Plasma goon comes out from hiding and accidentally bumps into you, and spills the beans and tells you Ghetsis had been secretly making a comeback. He did, after all, just disappear from the storyline without a definite reason or a known change of heart or something.

This is getting me excited. And it's for the Nintendo DS! Bless the Pokemon team. But those alternate formes are HIDEOUS.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

The mini-game for Pokemon transferring in Black and White? Yeah, NO.

Just simply transfer your Pokemon per box, not 6 and through a damn mini game. I sucked at that game.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post

Please don't, all fan ideas are terrible and will never work because they don't fully understand what makes a pokémon game works.
    That's a little mean, don't be so critical, try to contribute to a topic and not shut down whoever is talking in it.

Also:
    Gym Rematches! I could so see Lenora with a Bouffalant.

I'd agree on expanding the east of Unova a bit more, it just seems pretty empty when compared to other post-game regions. I don't know, I got the feeling that they released the game before they finished it -_-

A ghost-type for every taste!

N and Ghetsis should have more of a back story since this is suppose to be a sequal.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Here be my speculations:

- Black2/White2 will be sequels and not enhanced "third" games. The reason they are called Black 2 and White 2 is so that people who bought and completed the storyline of one colour only can buy the sequel of that colour (and thus the storyline will make sense).

- Mascots will be reversed (Black 2 will now have Zekrom form Kyurem, and White 2 will have Reshiram form Kyruem) as the players who played the previous game already caught the mascot of their version and need a chance to catch the new one.

- The player will start with no Pokémon again. They may not start as Hilda / Hilbert, as this would break the previous story. The events of B2W2 may take place several years after BW and thus Hilda / Hilbert could be defeatable like RED from GSC.

- IMO N returns with his dragon and Ghetsis fuses it with Kyurem somehow. It is possible here that Hilda/Herbert may come out of hiding and help the player.
    GAMEDEVDAN on TWITTER

Unova was quite good "Post-game" there are several cities on the right hand side of the map with little quests to do.
    GAMEDEVDAN on TWITTER

Can everyone just stop complaining saying "durr hurr ruby sapphire remakes" or "hurr not greay ugly formes durr"? You guys wanted a game you got not one, but TWO. I think these sequels are here for the time being so that Masuda has a buffer zone to create the NEXT game. It's just a way to make money while they create a 3DS compatible Pokemon game. So calm yo treats.
    Black FC: 0905-8396-1651
    Black 2 FC: 0734-2563-1464

LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING POKEMON:
    *UNTRAINED*

HAVE THE FOLLOWING FOR TRADE:
    Adamant + Jolly / Naďve / Naďve + Modest

LEGENDS:
    G1:
    G2:
    G3:
    G4:
    G5:

Yay! possibly play as N harmomnica!

(Expect the girls to love it since the girls liked N. A WHOLE LOT. I've seen arts of N mostly drawn by girls.)

GHETSIS(dennnis! *shut up!*) is planning fusion? This one's like doing AS cells operation on a hospital.
    Current Chapter: 36: Inner Mountain Province (Click the Banner above)

Take my money, GameFreaks. Just gimme my B2W2. I'll buy both. >.<
    Come visit my pokemon.

Pokemon Amie! YAAAAAY!!

Most likely, there should be a VISIBLE STAT MENU OF EFFORT VALUES. DON'T KEEP THEM HIDDEN!

To make a new interest in turning your pokemon to a properly equipped online battler.

Originally Posted by SmeargleArtist View Post A quote:
    I want separate movesets for field moves. I'm sick of having to waste a moveslot for cut.
    A pokemon should be able to cut down a tree anyway :L

I agree, but they could let you do it the click Legend of Zelda way. Probably not a good idea but it could work. You could carry equipment to remove obstacles with your poke's help. Just how link solves puzzles.

Oh yes, a tutor to teach you flying poke to transport you instead of a Fly HM.
    Last edited by jireh the provider; 26th February 2012 at 11:24 AM. Reason: I lacked my ideas and accidentaly clicked send.
    Current Chapter: 36: Inner Mountain Province (Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by diz~ View Post
    take my money, gamefreaks. Just gimme my b2w2. I'll buy both. >.<
    quick! Let us throw our money at the screen and see if something happens!

*UNTRAINED*

LEGENDS:
    G1:
    G2:
    G3:
    G4:
    G5:

If we really can play as N...

I would definitely... Definitely buy it instead of saying I would buy it!

I wonder if we would have a partner in our journey (like in Colosseum). It would be cool if we still play as (older)Hilda/Hilbert who finally found N and go to a journey with him.

Since we can't talk in the games, our partner would talk for us. That's gotta be so cool.
    FF.net
    Click this too~!

Shippers of: Ikari, Special, Contest, OldRival, FerrisWheel, Frantic, DualRival, Tea, Commoner, Graceful, Mew, SoulSilver, MangaQuest, Colloseum, Quest, Jet, Wishful

Might be the Shippers of: Mock, Defrost

Better graphics, They probably have the capacity to make the characters 3-D instead of the little sprites.

Yeah, I'm a guy that likes baking.Deal with it.

Spoiler:- Clans and leagues.:

I Claim Porygon2

Quote Originally Posted by Diz~ View Post
    Take my money, GameFreaks. Just gimme my B2W2. I'll buy both. >.<
    *Throws entire purse... cracked screen :/*

To be honest, I dnt want to play as someone else. I'd prefer to be able to customise my own player.

But I do think that the back story should and will be developed a whole lot more in regards to N and Ghetsis.

Maybe we'll find out (or have a rough idea) where N went.... which will lead us on to gen 6...

Name: Pinky
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

19/08/2012 - First time I've completed the Dex since 1999.

I don't use uber Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

the ability to play as 2 characters. say theres a portion of the game where you get trapped and control switches to a rival or the champion or someone as they battle a couple of trainers and rescue the main character

Maybe if they did one on the Wii or WiiU, being able to travel to all regions would be great, especially getting to see Hoenn and Johto in HD.

One of the biggest Gardevoir lovers you'll ever meet!
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Spoiler:- Credits:

I would personally love a shadow pokemon game for Wii U or 3DS.

Multiple save files. That is what should be done.

*UNTRAINED*

LEGENDS:
    G1:
    G2:
    G3:
    G4:
    G5:

A game where you can go to every region, and catch every pokemon in tht game.
    A pokeomn game on wii would be cool too.

Now that I think about it, it would be interesting to have Eevee evolve into a Pokemon with two types, like Dragon/Ground. It still fits the Pokedex because Eevee evolved to become a ground type, but it also became a Dragon type at the same time.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/11i1u8j.png[/IMG]

Credit to Mew_ for the banner and pokemon player for the Growlithe Lickies.

Page 1641 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 641154115911631163716381639164016411642164316441645165116911741 ... LastLast