View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 1641 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 641154115911631163716381639164016411642164316441645165116911741 ... LastLast
Results 41,001 to 41,025 of 58953

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

I want an unlockable video showing Pikachu pulling out a rocket launcher and pumping explosives down Ghetsis' throat.

Quote Originally Posted by pela View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I would rather have a full set of eeveeloutions than getting another garbage pokemon.
    There was only one. Two if you count the pre-evolution, four if you count Grimer and Muk.

Name: Tacho
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Default LIVE! In person Pokemon Tournament in Ann Arbor, Michigan February 26th, 2012!

Hello fellow Pokemon Players, join us on February 26th to see live coverage of a regional Pokemon tournament in Ann Arbor, Michigan!! We will be showing you live battles on a big screen Projector and Level 30 Union Room Battles. It has been said that the Famous Pokemon trainer Xerxes will be coming to this tournament tomorrow. Will he be taken down again by Magnezone World? Or will he take his rightful place back as one of the best Pokemon trainers in the world? It will take place on Pokemon Battle Revolution.

WE'LL HAVE TO FIND OUT!

Link to our stream: http://www.twitch.tv/magnezoneworld

Follow us on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/Magnezoneworld

Magnezone World's Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/magnemite150

Stream starts at 1:00 EST.

Rules are: Level 50. The Regi's, Legendary dogs, and legendary birds are banned as well as pretty much anything thats "Legendary" or Uber until the top 4 finals besides Garchomp and Salamence. Wobbuffet is legal too which is just stupid, hah. Battle time is 5 minutes(wtf?) and command time is 20 seconds.(WTF!?) Lol. Tournament Usually starts around 12:30 to 1:00.
    It is in Downtown Ann Arbor, Michigan.
    Last edited by Anti1; 26th February 2012 at 9:25 AM.

I wonder what they would do with the new Kyurem forms..

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    I want an unlockable video showing Pikachu pulling out a rocket launcher and pumping explosives down Ghetsis' throat.
    ..Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    No, it make perfect sense for the rest of the 5th to be on the 3DS as the DS is done and dusted.

There will be no main pokémon game on the DS.
    I am absolutely sure that the rest of the 5th Generation games(BW2 and RS Remakes) will be on the DS. GF and Nintendo will lose so much money if they make the rest of 5th Gen on 3DS. Yes they may sell a few more 3DS systems for the hardcore Pokemon fans but someone like me will not buy the 3DS, at least from a retailer, just to buy a Pokemon game. If any gen is to be on the 3DS it is the 6th Gen, the only logical one in terms that they "start fresh" so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    -The ability to trade 6 Pokemon at once.
    That is rediciulous. They just need to go back to the simple way it was in Gen IV, choose the Pokemon and then click Yes. I hate how in BW there are so many buttons to press just to trade one Pokemon. Maybe add a feature for trading multiple Pokemon at once but for maybe two DS systems next to each other as I am sure it would take a lot of power to trade several Pokemon at once over WiFi. If they can do it that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    And another thing that would be nice: A fire starter that is actually something other than Fire/Fighting
    YES! Charizard and Typhlosion families are the only Fire Starters that I like. Blaziken is cool but kind of meh to me. Infernape and Emboar are just washouts.

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleArtist View Post
    I want separate movesets for field moves. I'm sick of having to waste a moveslot for cut.
    A pokemon should be able to cut down a tree anyway :L
    Or at least improve Cut and Rock Smash to make them on par with Strength in BW. Strength was only used to access a few items or locations and once the boulder was moved into the hole it stayed there permanently.

Pokemon Y

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by ToedAndTrue View Post
    There was only one. Two if you count the pre-evolution, four if you count Grimer and Muk.
    Grimer and Muk were fine, what I mean is I think eeveelutions are more original than some other pokemon.
    "I swear to God when I evolve I'm going to kill you all" - Magikarp
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

They needed to stop with glaceon and leafeon seeing as how those in my opinion were just terrible

Here's an idea for Black/White 2:

After Ghetsis escapes captivity, he goes to an unnamed area using his Hydreigon's Surf. N comes back to see if he can... how to put it... right his wrong ways, eventually teaming up with you, and when Ghetsis is informed of this, he attempts to rebuild Team Plasma with a new goal specifically to eliminate you and N.

Isn't the game called B/W Version 2? Meaning that it's not a sequel, but new versions of B/W?

Default TM trading

is it possible to trade for TMs? if so, i would like to trade some..

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonsead View Post
    We will definable see Ghetsis again, and since there are 2 games, we know which Dragon N will have depending on the version.
    And hopefully whatever Dragon N has and is transformed to the Kyurem version the players will do the same. In White 2 I am looking forward to seeing the Zekrom-Kyurem form.

Pokemon Y

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by ToedAndTrue View Post
    Hahah, I see what you did there.

Pokemon Y

Omega Ruby

To me, the Eeveelutions "evolved" to match envirnment.

EDIT: It's canon. From Dawn's Pokedex, liffted from Bulbapedia:
    Eevee, the Evolution Pokémon. Eevee is a unique Pokémon that can adapt to its environment by changing its form and abilities when evolving.
    For example, Jolteon living on wide open fields in heavy storm territory (Midwestern US for example) adapted to the frequent Lightning Strikes. Flareon live in hot locations, Vaporeon in places that flood frequently or by Lakes/Seas, Espeon are Day Hunters, Umbreon Nocturnal, and do I need to go into the other two? To my mind, that leaves us with two territories: An Eevee adapted to caves (Rock type) and an Eeveelution for Deserts (Ground. Think Desert Fox, such things exist). Anything else is milking the Eevee backstory to the point where it just becomes stupid. We don't need a Bug type, we don't need a Dragoneon, I've seen some neat Eevee Ghosts that are based on stray cats that are cool, but meh, And really? A Flying type? No, just, No. Leave Eevee to environmental adaptations and let her be at that.

Truthfully, we don't need a Ground or Rock type Eevee either. Those are just the most logical ones, but we have plenty of those types as it is.
    Last edited by Glover; 26th February 2012 at 8:22 AM.
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

why couldnt they just make it one game? -.- and are they like an upgraded version of b/w like the way platinum was to d/p or are they a continuation of the story?
    FCs
    White - 4470 9770 5077
    White 2(use this unless i say otherwise) - 0004 2322 3585

Quote Originally Posted by Falconx03 View Post
    And hopefully whatever Dragon N has and is transformed to the Kyurem version the players will do the same. In White 2 I am looking forward to seeing the Zekrom-Kyurem form.
    ...except that they switched the mascot around in the sequels. Reshiram/Kyurem is on White 2, even though Zekrom is on White 1. So you'll be seeing Reshiram/Kyurem on White 2.

OMG just figured it out You play as a member of the shadow triad and instead of choosing your starter you choose a person who has a certain pokemon!!!!
    Hello I'm looking for a Shaymin in order to acquire all the events
    White friend code is 1075 6786 7960
    White 2 Friend code is 3912 5384 7221
    Y friend code:2836 0178 6989 Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigylyph, Gothrita

Maybe ghetsis captures N's reshiram (reshiram suits him better) and you released zekrom after the events of black/white.
    he then fuses them together at the end and you vs a boss pokemon with an absured base stat (which forces you to lose) when suddenly kyurem appears to help you with two moves; the freezeburn move and freezeshock moves and depending on which move you use to defeat it, the split form you will get

CLAIM LIST-----
    -VALKYRIA CHRONICLES
    - WANTS TO CLAIM ALL VALKYRIA CHRONICLES RELATED ITEMS AND CHARACTORS
    -(DID CLAIM) WELKIN GUNTHER (VALKYRIA CHRONICLES)
    - SELVARIA BLES (VALKYRIA CHRONICLES)
    -'Sunrise' ADVANCE WARS: DAYS OF RUIN (music track)
    .... Uhhh hopefully a pokemon soon3

Yeah but you need a pokemon to hold it.
    Long Live the Ring of Fire

it isnt in gen 5 but the rest you can. question answered, close thread

Credit to Astral Shadow

I'd like a champion league game where instead of choosing a lv5 starter, you choose a lv55 fully evolved starter. The story is that all your pokemon have left you accept your faithful starter. You have already beaten the elite four and have entered the champion league. All wild pokemon are lv50 and up. You basicly start strong and try to rebuild your former glory. You win by beating the strongest champion and taking their title.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Spoiler:- My take on what BW2 are.:

In any case, maybe some Plasma goon comes out from hiding and accidentally bumps into you, and spills the beans and tells you Ghetsis had been secretly making a comeback. He did, after all, just disappear from the storyline without a definite reason or a known change of heart or something.

This is getting me excited. And it's for the Nintendo DS! Bless the Pokemon team. But those alternate formes are HIDEOUS.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    OR Team: Sceptile, Sableye, Aggron, Milotic, Altaria, Manectric
    AS Team (new copy, ugh): Undecided
    As of December 13, I lost my copy of Alpha Sapphire, and over half of my competitive Pokemon and shinies + event legendaries with it. The worst f*** up in my entire life.

The mini-game for Pokemon transferring in Black and White? Yeah, NO.

Just simply transfer your Pokemon per box, not 6 and through a damn mini game. I sucked at that game.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    OR Team: Sceptile, Sableye, Aggron, Milotic, Altaria, Manectric
    AS Team (new copy, ugh): Undecided
    As of December 13, I lost my copy of Alpha Sapphire, and over half of my competitive Pokemon and shinies + event legendaries with it. The worst f*** up in my entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post

Please don't, all fan ideas are terrible and will never work because they don't fully understand what makes a pokémon game works.
    That's a little mean, don't be so critical, try to contribute to a topic and not shut down whoever is talking in it.

Also:
    Gym Rematches! I could so see Lenora with a Bouffalant.

I'd agree on expanding the east of Unova a bit more, it just seems pretty empty when compared to other post-game regions. I don't know, I got the feeling that they released the game before they finished it -_-

A ghost-type for every taste!

N and Ghetsis should have more of a back story since this is suppose to be a sequal.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.
    I need a new signature lmao.

Here be my speculations:

- Black2/White2 will be sequels and not enhanced "third" games. The reason they are called Black 2 and White 2 is so that people who bought and completed the storyline of one colour only can buy the sequel of that colour (and thus the storyline will make sense).

- Mascots will be reversed (Black 2 will now have Zekrom form Kyurem, and White 2 will have Reshiram form Kyruem) as the players who played the previous game already caught the mascot of their version and need a chance to catch the new one.

- The player will start with no Pokémon again. They may not start as Hilda / Hilbert, as this would break the previous story. The events of B2W2 may take place several years after BW and thus Hilda / Hilbert could be defeatable like RED from GSC.

- IMO N returns with his dragon and Ghetsis fuses it with Kyurem somehow. It is possible here that Hilda/Herbert may come out of hiding and help the player.
    GAMEDEVDAN on TWITTER

Page 1641 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 641154115911631163716381639164016411642164316441645165116911741 ... LastLast