View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2139 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 1139203920892129213521362137213821392140214121422143214921892239 ... LastLast
Results 53,451 to 53,475 of 57777

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Default Pokemon Black 2 Randomizer: Suggestions?

Hello guys! I started a Pokemon Black 2 Randomizer game. Any suggestions? Raising Pokemon? Anything! Please leave it out in the comments.

My gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLJkqpCAmJM
    Help me become a Premium Member on DeviantArt!
    Click here!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/or88ch.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/sgqvtj.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Mew_

Credit goes to Master

Also guys, if you think the quality is bad, please tell me!
    Click here!

Credit goes to Mew_

Credit goes to Master

Explain the exact rules of a randomizer game. Do you look at the whole regional pokedex and select 6 pokemon at random, do you select the first pokemon that shows up from 6 random routes, or what? Also, do you randomize what items you can buy as well?
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

Because a dragon is a good idea to base a bad *** creature off. You just can't create cool creatures by basing them off ice cream. It's the lack of originality, it's what they chose to base it off.
    1st X run:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguartail View Post
    Explain the exact rules of a randomizer game. Do you look at the whole regional pokedex and select 6 pokemon at random, do you select the first pokemon that shows up from 6 random routes, or what? Also, do you randomize what items you can buy as well?
    I get to catch any pokemon I find, or must kill it unless I have only 1 pokemon with low hp and no potions, so I run. And the random pokemon code must be on.

Check the video, you would know.
    Click here!

Credit goes to Mew_

Credit goes to Master

Quote Originally Posted by SimH8 View Post
    Because a dragon is a good idea to base a bad *** creature off. You just can't create cool creatures by basing them off ice cream. It's the lack of originality, it's what they chose to base it off.
    How is a creature based on a dragon more original than the one based on ice cream?
    Just another generic signature.

I think the Vanilite evolution line is cute. I like it too. But hey, if people want to hate it, fine--let them.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

Because Ice Cream is not a naturally occurring thing.

The reason why other Pokemon are acceptable is because we can see how they came to be. Pidgeys are birds, Weedles are bugs, etc.

Now, there are other man-made or non-naturally occurring Pokemon but they all had a reason (or at least a vague reason) why they came to be. Voltorbs are Pokeballs gone wrong, Magnemites seem to be some sort of robot, Porygons are virtual creatures brought to life. Even Castforms, who's creation on how they even made them is completely a mystery, at least was explained to be a project to control the weather.

Why would any body try to make a living ice cream cone? Heck, how do you even accidentally create a living ice cream cone?

Did Baskin Robbin in trying to make a banana split with raspberry, coconut and grape, flavored ice cream accidentally create Vannilite? And don't state that it came about naturally because that makes no sense ether. As I said before, all the Pokemon make sense to have evolved naturally in their environments. How could this creature come about naturally? What did it evolve from, a whipped cream Pokemon?

It's just stupid.
    "Getting pride from simply being part of a group is stupid. Especially when anybody can join said group."

Quote Originally Posted by Kim62 View Post

The reason why other Pokemon are acceptable is because we can see how they came to be. Pidgeys are birds, Weedles are bugs, etc.

Now, there are other man-made or non-naturally occurring Pokemon but they all had a reason (or at least a vague reason) why they came to be. Voltorbs are Pokeballs gone wrong, Magnemites seem to be some sort of robot, Porygons are virtual creatures brought to life. Even Castforms, who's creation on how they even made them is completely a mystery, at least was explained to be a project to control the weather.

Why would any body try to make a living ice cream cone? Heck, how do you even accidentally create a living ice cream cone?

Did Baskin Robbin in trying to make a banana split with raspberry, coconut and grape, flavored ice cream accidentally create Vannilite? And don't state that it came about naturally because that makes no sense ether. As I said before, all the Pokemon make sense to have evolved naturally in their environments. How could this creature come about naturally? What did it evolve from, a whipped cream Pokemon?

It's just stupid.
    Now, now. Let's think about it from a different point of view. There could be a possibility that Pokemon designs gave people the ideas that eventually developed into what we have today, which relate to Pokemon's history from the very beginning. Maybe people saw Vanillite way back then and decided that they'd base it off of their eventual idea of ice cream many years later. And the "ice cream" Pokemon inhabited its own living style as a creature itself, just like any other Pokemon or "living thing."

Regardless of these fan-made possibilities, sure, the design might have seemed stupid at first, but at least the designers attempted to make something that many people, especially in the US would like, including being unexpected. I give them credit for that, instead of being so critical.

They're just jealous of Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe because they're so COOL. *ba-dum-tss*
    They're icicles covered in snow. The whole "ice cream" thing is just stylistic.

Also, I wouldn't eat one unless you want to catch hypothermia.
    Last edited by jakovu; 27th September 2012 at 11:18 PM.
    I like trains.

"Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kim62 View Post

It's just stupid.
    Ice is a natural occurring thing though, and Vanillite and it's evolutions are actually ice that simply formed what we know as ice cream. So aside from the actual designs of the Pokemon, overall, Vanillite and that are simply naturally occurrences in the Pokemon world.

So no, not stupid at all.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Shutting - GPD Rules - No thread about a single Pokémon
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Default What would you ADD to the main games?

What features would you want to add to the game? Maybe you want to add the ability to customize your character? Or add a new kind of minigame? (contests,Pokestar) or maybe you want to add lines for the protagonist? Remember, not take out, ADD! That means no comments like 'I would take out all pokemon except for generation 1 because old things rule and new things suck'

I would add an assist mode at the beginning but not challenge mode, 'cause personally I find that it makes sense that they give you challenge mode when you beat the game. It's like they're saying 'you beat the game, but can you beat a harder version of it?'. It didn't make sense assist mode was unlocked after you beat the game. Why would you play an easier version if you already beat the game?

I would also like the ability to add accessories on Pokemon in battle, it seems they are capable of doing that 'cause of the musical.

Something like the Sevi Islands. Islands to explore after the main storyline.

Add a second shiny form for each pokemon, only make this one super rare, like 1:65536 rare... Masuda Method cuts this chance to normal 1:8192 odds. That way, Garchomp will have a better shiny sprite!
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS BQ Hunt #6 - Rock Smash hunt Cianwood City

7,100 RSEs

I get ADD whenever I save, I want it to be in the Pokemon Center most of the time. Sometimes I save three times before I turn the game off.

Oh wait, add, hmm... I would replace Frustration with a better TM. Sometimes, I wish you could drink the soda pops you get. I know that's weird and pointless. Adding diving Pokemon as akin to Gen III would be nice.

Most of what I would add would be to satisfy minor nitpicks I have with the games. Although one thing I would like to have is a less than subtle reference to Orre.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Travelling companions! Which ever gender you chose, the other gender travels behind you. They have their own pokemon too and they help you out in double and triple battles sometimes, but you can also take control of them too.
    Last edited by KingMinun; 28th September 2012 at 12:33 AM.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

What's wrong with challenge mode in the beginning? I think you should be able to activete it right away cause the games are too easy and some more EXP won't be too much to ask for.

Add Nuzlocke mode.. if a pokemon faint it is released and the rest of nuzlocke rules..
    Release in the "pokemon Screen" but with 3 "are you sure" questions it would be good when you hunt for a nature for certain pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

No offense to Nintendo, but I would add more originality to the new pokemon. I mean the cities and towns are amzingly creative, and also the gyms. The pokemon of Gen V, however are not as original in my opinion.I saw better pokemon designs drawn on Deviantart.

A few more Towns/Cities, a jerkish female Rival (what? we had Blue and Silver, and girls can be jerks too, no offense), a female Rival that actually wants to challenge the Pokémon League, and finally, MORE VARIETY IN MUSIC! Yes, I know BW had a lot of different ones, but they felt too similar.

Being able to go to different regions more frontiers more leagues and more tourneys and being able to this wifi and be able to collect all the pokes

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

Shutting. It's Advertising a You tube lets play Video Series, which is against the forum rules.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlackWhite View Post
    No offense to Nintendo, but I would add more originality to the new pokemon. I mean the cities and towns are amzingly creative, and also the gyms. The pokemon of Gen V, however are not as original in my opinion.I saw better pokemon designs drawn on Deviantart.
    I'm going to take this revolver, spin it slowly, and point toward my head....

This sounds to me like just another person not knowing what they're talking about. Really? Deviantart? Why don't you make your own fakemon and see how well they fair to other people.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlackWhite View Post
    Bold: This is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    Being able to go to different regions more frontiers more leagues and more tourneys and being able to this wifi and be able to collect all the pokes
    You've never been able to collect all the Pokemon in a single game, ever. It has always required some combination of trading and possibly attending events.

I'd like to be able to swim in a game. That's really all.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

I'd like a more interesting battle narration. Instead of x used Scratch, x used Ice beam, x used Flash, it would say things like x Scratched the foe, x fired an Ice beam, x Flashed brightly.

I think there should also be a few co-op challenges, like the parts in game where you team up with another trainer, except multi player.

Lastly, restrictions on the GTS, so you can't ask for Pokemon that people can't get, as well as better searches and more info on the pokemon you're getting. Such as search for exact level, search for untouched, search for Dream world abilities, search only for requests I can grant or search by who would want my X.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Page 2139 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 1139203920892129213521362137213821392140214121422143214921892239 ... LastLast