View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2140 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 1140204020902130213621372138213921402141214221432144215021902240 ... LastLast
Results 53,476 to 53,500 of 57779

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Add a second shiny form for each pokemon, only make this one super rare, like 1:65536 rare... Masuda Method cuts this chance to normal 1:8192 odds. That way, Garchomp will have a better shiny sprite!
    This, and customizable characters!
        Spoiler:- Current hunt and shinies:

Latest Shinies:

Click here to see the vids!

Spoiler:- Friendcode:

Spoiler:- Currently looking for::

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    I'd like to be able to swim in a game. That's really all.
    Sort of gets rid of the point of Surf :l ^

I don't think they should add so much to the main game, I like it exactly as it is.
    But they could add little things, maybe the towns are a bit more lively (not people standing in the same spot for ages -.-)
    Say like in Castelia City they're are flocks of Murkrow flying around, and maybe Rattata scurry about.
    And maybe different people who are out in town, so the people change daily.
    So basically just makes things in the pokemon world a bit more realistic

A little bit of character customization would be nice to
    Last edited by TherianForm; 28th September 2012 at 2:34 PM.

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

I'd definitely increase the main-story playing time. Extending the plot a bit like GSC when you had to go to Kanto.

Character customization sounds nice too, would make it a little bit more personal.

And what about the Grand Festival? Or something like that for musicals. It would make it interesting to have two "leagues" I think...

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPokeLover View Post
    I would add an assist mode at the beginning but not challenge mode, 'cause personally I find that it makes sense that they give you challenge mode when you beat the game. It's like they're saying 'you beat the game, but can you beat a harder version of it?'. It didn't make sense assist mode was unlocked after you beat the game. Why would you play an easier version if you already beat the game?
    Unlocking Challenge mode at the end only makes sense if the game had a New Game+ mode. Pokémon doesn't so challenge mode should be unlocked from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Add a second shiny form for each pokemon, only make this one super rare, like 1:65536 rare... Masuda Method cuts this chance to normal 1:8192 odds. That way, Garchomp will have a better shiny sprite!
    But then it would devalue the first shiny form.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Travelling companions! Which ever gender you chose, the other gender travels behind you. They have their own pokemon too and they help you out in double and triple battles sometimes, but you can also take control of them too.
    Yeah no.

This is pokémon not Final Fantasy so adding a travelling companions is pointless, something that Pokémon Colosseum showed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    Add Nuzlocke mode.. if a pokemon faint it is released and the rest of nuzlocke rules..
    You can just do that yourself, also Nuzlocke mode is a fan made concept so not something that Game Freak will be willing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlackWhite View Post
    No offense to Nintendo, but I would add more originality to the new pokemon. I mean the cities and towns are amzingly creative, and also the gyms. The pokemon of Gen V, however are not as original in my opinion.I saw better pokemon designs drawn on Deviantart.
    Yeah no.

Game Freak are doing just fine on the Pokémon design, which are original and creative.

I'd like to be able to swim in a game. That's really all.
    I guess the player's father never got around to teaching his child how to swim.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzardy View Post
    This, and customizable characters!
    In a top down game where changing the player looks is pointless?

Quote Originally Posted by TherianForm View Post
    Sorry of gets rid of the point of Surf :l
    As a HM but Surf is still a good water attack so it would be useless should the player learn to swim.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    I'm going to take this revolver, spin it slowly, and point toward my head....

This sounds to me like just another person not knowing what they're talking about. Really? Deviantart? Why don't you make your own fakemon and see how well they fair to other people.
    Look I love pokemon. It's just SOME Fakemon look more original. I'm not stabbing Nintendo in the back with a knife. It's just that some of the pokemon are not as original as others. To further my point I'mm not good at art, but this just adds to the point of how some people really put in the effort to make 100+ Fakemon. P.S. I've played pokemon most of,if not all of, my life, and I'm not alone out there. I'm not the only one "hating" on the new pokemon.
    Last edited by ShiningKnightXY; 28th September 2012 at 1:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlackWhite View Post
    Look I love pokemon. It's just SOME Fakemon look more original.
    Just because it is "original" doesn't mean it is good.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Just because it is "original" doesn't mean it is good.
    This pretty much.

I once made an "original" fakemon who entire concept revolves around farts, it would have been a terrible Pokémon.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I would add a place where you could battle red in the new games outside of

Spoiler:- WELL its a spoiler it spoils duh:

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

How about a new type of game overall? I think it would be a kinda cool idea to hold off the 6th gen for a bit, create a new area that has pokemon from all 5 gens. This would allow the developers to maybe change the formula for a small time and add new characters, and maybe we could be the son of a gym leader or something with a whole new story. Lets say the colours where green and purple (obvi terrible colours). For the green version you could start off at the bottom of the map being some kind of character and in the purple version start at the top of the map and be a different character and have a different story then in green. I think it would be a nice change and having 5gens of pokemon together in one region would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    This pretty much.

I once made an "original" fakemon who entire concept revolves around farts, it would have been a terrible Pokémon.
    I mean original as in something Game Freak could be seen making. Are they obvious Fakemon? Yes, but they still looked like something Game Freak would make. It's not like the Fakemon I'm referring to used guns, or anything else not suitable for a kids game.

Have which ever pokemon is first in your party follow you around... Oh wait... they did that, then got rid of it cos it was too awesome an idea! :P
    I would love to see things be more "realistic". Like people actually reacting to you having legendaries they previously told you about instead of still saying "oh! apparently there is some legendary pokemon in this cave next to my house?" when you could blatently have that pokemon sitting next to them (ie. in your party)
    Possibly some other cool things that require weird, convoluded processes to unlock, the regi's and the last 2 unown were pretty cool, you had to do a number of things (well in sinnoh the guy digging the tunnel just wanted to "beat" you...), but they would need things for you to get after doing the whole process so there is some kind of reward...
    I like the fact in BW2 they have the achievement medal things... Will actually give a fair few more things to try and achieve, and I hope they keep that for future games

Trading stuff:
        Spoiler:- Friend codes::

3DS: 3523-3147-6204 - Friend safari: Electric; Dedenne, pikachu, galvantula

RNG'd shinies for trade: * (x2) (x2) (x2) * Mild nature and IV's: 22/16/27/31/31/30 (UT but not lvl 1) except *'s
    Want: any shinys I don't have (I don't care about nature, moves, IV's etc, just shinyness :P)

Quote Originally Posted by miker313 View Post
    How about a new type of game overall? I think it would be a kinda cool idea to hold off the 6th gen for a bit, create a new area that has pokemon from all 5 gens. This would allow the developers to maybe change the formula for a small time and add new characters, and maybe we could be the son of a gym leader or something with a whole new story. Lets say the colours where green and purple (obvi terrible colours). For the green version you could start off at the bottom of the map being some kind of character and in the purple version start at the top of the map and be a different character and have a different story then in green. I think it would be a nice change and having 5gens of pokemon together in one region would be fun.
    This exists. These games are called Ruby Sapphire and Emerald.

All the stops like The village of Dragons
    Fairywitch's last artwork below:

Shiny Hunts:

BQ#1 Game Lost

Livelier city, like Castelia I guess. But that'd take up too much space. So I think if they decide to remake RSE they might as well add bait more Castelia-feel to one of the cities, like Mawile or something?

Female Rival that wanna challenge da league

A 2nd dream world ability for some Pokemon : Dodrios dw ability is just too bad. Give him Speed Boost and it'll (maybe) boost up to OU.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I would add VS. Seekers for everyone!

Items that negate the need for HMs.

For example, a hatchet for Cut, a sledgehammer for Rock Smash, balloon service for Fly etc.

You could still use the HMs of course. Maybe you'd have to pay a monetary fee for use of the items instead.

Make the female version look really different so they're worth for collecting.
    More puzzles to solve in gyms or other areas.

X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

1) Auto Save

2)Individual Elite Four Battle Music

3)Two rivals instead of one like in Black and White

Better Wi-fi, it's the next generation for f***s sake. And allow pokemon to follow you as an OPTIONAL CHOICE.

- Bring back contests
    - stop making version exclusive crap if pokemon such as GOLD / SILVER pokemon are in BLACK / WHITE. If you're making exclusive crap, then make everything fair. Stop the marketing crap and give us the games we pay for!
    Friend Code POKEMON Y: 3024-6107-6817. Add me! Let me know please! I breed hidden abilities, battle, and trade!
    Friend Safari:
    Dark: Sneasel, Nuzleaf, Liepard (Online PSS/3rd)

Like other people have said: character customisation, more ambitious/meaner female rival, dressing up pokemon for battle as well as for musicals, livelier and bigger towns, more places to explore postgame, et cetera. And they should bring back Contests. Those musicals are just not as good.

Also, I think when a Pokemon is nicknamed its name should be in a different colour in battle. In fact, maybe you could choose the colour.

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

The ability to HM's with out teaching your Poke to use them, saves a HM slave and a move slot. Let say I catch a Pidgy and it already knows fly as a native skill, or catch a Magicarp and knows swim.
    Wake up and smell the Oddish

^ Being able to Remove HM's. Even though I do understand the dark side of that achievement

Default Compilation of Pokemon tournaments last year :D

Defeat of Xerxes Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFPxT0Uq4I0

Charles(1st place winner) vs. Dayimo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqi9ewmuRNA

Finals of the previous tournament

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x15ZpZ85cM

Have fun watching!
    Michigan's #1 Pokemon group

Personally I think.. chatting on wifi, better contest, and trying some different stuff.
    Why chatting on wifi? Well, you know, voice chat or just typing.
    Sometimes it is hard to communicate when you select words and put them together.
    Better contest, Pokestar Studios is good, real good, but I hate the Pokemon musicals.
    My favorite contest had to be the Pokeathlon, it was so much fun..
    Trying some different stuff? I mean, like, trying some things Pokemon games don't usually
    have. For example, White forest and Black city as version exclusives were good.
    Version exclusive gyms and places instead of just Pokemon. Having more gym leaders
    than usual to give the game more of a challenge. That's what I mean, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    1) Auto Save
    Ehh I don't think auto save would be a very good idea :/ For example, what if someone wanted a Lugia with a certain nature but they couldn't because once it was caught, the game auto saved...

Page 2140 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 1140204020902130213621372138213921402141214221432144215021902240 ... LastLast