View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2140 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 1140204020902130213621372138213921402141214221432144215021902240 ... LastLast
Results 53,476 to 53,500 of 58953

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Kim62 View Post
    Because Ice Cream is not a naturally occurring thing.

The reason why other Pokemon are acceptable is because we can see how they came to be. Pidgeys are birds, Weedles are bugs, etc.

Now, there are other man-made or non-naturally occurring Pokemon but they all had a reason (or at least a vague reason) why they came to be. Voltorbs are Pokeballs gone wrong, Magnemites seem to be some sort of robot, Porygons are virtual creatures brought to life. Even Castforms, who's creation on how they even made them is completely a mystery, at least was explained to be a project to control the weather.

Why would any body try to make a living ice cream cone? Heck, how do you even accidentally create a living ice cream cone?

Did Baskin Robbin in trying to make a banana split with raspberry, coconut and grape, flavored ice cream accidentally create Vannilite? And don't state that it came about naturally because that makes no sense ether. As I said before, all the Pokemon make sense to have evolved naturally in their environments. How could this creature come about naturally? What did it evolve from, a whipped cream Pokemon?

It's just stupid.
    Ice is a natural occurring thing though, and Vanillite and it's evolutions are actually ice that simply formed what we know as ice cream. So aside from the actual designs of the Pokemon, overall, Vanillite and that are simply naturally occurrences in the Pokemon world.

So no, not stupid at all.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Shutting - GPD Rules - No thread about a single Pokémon

Default What would you ADD to the main games?

What features would you want to add to the game? Maybe you want to add the ability to customize your character? Or add a new kind of minigame? (contests,Pokestar) or maybe you want to add lines for the protagonist? Remember, not take out, ADD! That means no comments like 'I would take out all pokemon except for generation 1 because old things rule and new things suck'

I would add an assist mode at the beginning but not challenge mode, 'cause personally I find that it makes sense that they give you challenge mode when you beat the game. It's like they're saying 'you beat the game, but can you beat a harder version of it?'. It didn't make sense assist mode was unlocked after you beat the game. Why would you play an easier version if you already beat the game?

I would also like the ability to add accessories on Pokemon in battle, it seems they are capable of doing that 'cause of the musical.

Something like the Sevi Islands. Islands to explore after the main storyline.

Add a second shiny form for each pokemon, only make this one super rare, like 1:65536 rare... Masuda Method cuts this chance to normal 1:8192 odds. That way, Garchomp will have a better shiny sprite!
    Current Hunt: Route 4 REs (Ultra Sun STQ #3)

186 REs COMPLETE!!!

I get ADD whenever I save, I want it to be in the Pokemon Center most of the time. Sometimes I save three times before I turn the game off.

Oh wait, add, hmm... I would replace Frustration with a better TM. Sometimes, I wish you could drink the soda pops you get. I know that's weird and pointless. Adding diving Pokemon as akin to Gen III would be nice.

Most of what I would add would be to satisfy minor nitpicks I have with the games. Although one thing I would like to have is a less than subtle reference to Orre.

Quote Originally Posted by Google translated Bulbasaur entry
    A man like a cuckoo in the stomach is stubborn with the body Some things are going on.

Travelling companions! Which ever gender you chose, the other gender travels behind you. They have their own pokemon too and they help you out in double and triple battles sometimes, but you can also take control of them too.
    Last edited by KingMinun; 28th September 2012 at 1:33 AM.

Top 3 favourite pokemon
    Sinnoh Anime Fan!

What's wrong with challenge mode in the beginning? I think you should be able to activete it right away cause the games are too easy and some more EXP won't be too much to ask for.

Add Nuzlocke mode.. if a pokemon faint it is released and the rest of nuzlocke rules..
    Release in the "pokemon Screen" but with 3 "are you sure" questions it would be good when you hunt for a nature for certain pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

No offense to Nintendo, but I would add more originality to the new pokemon. I mean the cities and towns are amzingly creative, and also the gyms. The pokemon of Gen V, however are not as original in my opinion.I saw better pokemon designs drawn on Deviantart.
    I have claimed Hypno:
    Shinies:SR:
    MM: Noibat, Tyrunt
    RE: Bergmite
    CHAIN:x2

A few more Towns/Cities, a jerkish female Rival (what? we had Blue and Silver, and girls can be jerks too, no offense), a female Rival that actually wants to challenge the Pokémon League, and finally, MORE VARIETY IN MUSIC! Yes, I know BW had a lot of different ones, but they felt too similar.

Being able to go to different regions more frontiers more leagues and more tourneys and being able to this wifi and be able to collect all the pokes

Shutting. It's Advertising a You tube lets play Video Series, which is against the forum rules.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlackWhite View Post
    No offense to Nintendo, but I would add more originality to the new pokemon. I mean the cities and towns are amzingly creative, and also the gyms. The pokemon of Gen V, however are not as original in my opinion.I saw better pokemon designs drawn on Deviantart.
    I'm going to take this revolver, spin it slowly, and point toward my head....

This sounds to me like just another person not knowing what they're talking about. Really? Deviantart? Why don't you make your own fakemon and see how well they fair to other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Google translated Bulbasaur entry
    A man like a cuckoo in the stomach is stubborn with the body Some things are going on.

Bold: This is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    Being able to go to different regions more frontiers more leagues and more tourneys and being able to this wifi and be able to collect all the pokes
    You've never been able to collect all the Pokemon in a single game, ever. It has always required some combination of trading and possibly attending events.

I'd like to be able to swim in a game. That's really all.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

I'd like a more interesting battle narration. Instead of x used Scratch, x used Ice beam, x used Flash, it would say things like x Scratched the foe, x fired an Ice beam, x Flashed brightly.

I think there should also be a few co-op challenges, like the parts in game where you team up with another trainer, except multi player.

Lastly, restrictions on the GTS, so you can't ask for Pokemon that people can't get, as well as better searches and more info on the pokemon you're getting. Such as search for exact level, search for untouched, search for Dream world abilities, search only for requests I can grant or search by who would want my X.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters and other rare ball pokémon. Not currently accepting new trades.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Add a second shiny form for each pokemon, only make this one super rare, like 1:65536 rare... Masuda Method cuts this chance to normal 1:8192 odds. That way, Garchomp will have a better shiny sprite!
    This, and customizable characters!
        Spoiler:- Current hunt and shinies:

Latest Shinies:

Click here to see the vids!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Sort of gets rid of the point of Surf :l ^

I don't think they should add so much to the main game, I like it exactly as it is.
    But they could add little things, maybe the towns are a bit more lively (not people standing in the same spot for ages -.-)
    Say like in Castelia City they're are flocks of Murkrow flying around, and maybe Rattata scurry about.
    And maybe different people who are out in town, so the people change daily.
    So basically just makes things in the pokemon world a bit more realistic

A little bit of character customization would be nice to
    Last edited by TherianForm; 28th September 2012 at 2:34 PM.

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

I'd definitely increase the main-story playing time. Extending the plot a bit like GSC when you had to go to Kanto.

Character customization sounds nice too, would make it a little bit more personal.

And what about the Grand Festival? Or something like that for musicals. It would make it interesting to have two "leagues" I think...
    Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - IGN: Pyreon

VGC Player | TCG Collector and Casual Player | Event and Shiny Collector

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPokeLover View Post
    I would add an assist mode at the beginning but not challenge mode, 'cause personally I find that it makes sense that they give you challenge mode when you beat the game. It's like they're saying 'you beat the game, but can you beat a harder version of it?'. It didn't make sense assist mode was unlocked after you beat the game. Why would you play an easier version if you already beat the game?
    Unlocking Challenge mode at the end only makes sense if the game had a New Game+ mode. Pokémon doesn't so challenge mode should be unlocked from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    But then it would devalue the first shiny form.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Travelling companions! Which ever gender you chose, the other gender travels behind you. They have their own pokemon too and they help you out in double and triple battles sometimes, but you can also take control of them too.
    Yeah no.

This is pokémon not Final Fantasy so adding a travelling companions is pointless, something that Pokémon Colosseum showed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    Add Nuzlocke mode.. if a pokemon faint it is released and the rest of nuzlocke rules..
    You can just do that yourself, also Nuzlocke mode is a fan made concept so not something that Game Freak will be willing to do.

Yeah no.

Game Freak are doing just fine on the Pokémon design, which are original and creative.

I guess the player's father never got around to teaching his child how to swim.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzardy View Post
    This, and customizable characters!
    In a top down game where changing the player looks is pointless?

Quote Originally Posted by TherianForm View Post
    Sorry of gets rid of the point of Surf :l
    As a HM but Surf is still a good water attack so it would be useless should the player learn to swim.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    I'm going to take this revolver, spin it slowly, and point toward my head....

This sounds to me like just another person not knowing what they're talking about. Really? Deviantart? Why don't you make your own fakemon and see how well they fair to other people.
    Look I love pokemon. It's just SOME Fakemon look more original. I'm not stabbing Nintendo in the back with a knife. It's just that some of the pokemon are not as original as others. To further my point I'mm not good at art, but this just adds to the point of how some people really put in the effort to make 100+ Fakemon. P.S. I've played pokemon most of,if not all of, my life, and I'm not alone out there. I'm not the only one "hating" on the new pokemon.
    Last edited by ShiningKnightXY; 28th September 2012 at 1:14 PM.
    I have claimed Hypno:

Look I love pokemon. It's just SOME Fakemon look more original.
    Just because it is "original" doesn't mean it is good.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Just because it is "original" doesn't mean it is good.
    This pretty much.

I once made an "original" fakemon who entire concept revolves around farts, it would have been a terrible Pokémon.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I would add a place where you could battle red in the new games outside of

Spoiler:- WELL its a spoiler it spoils duh:

LOOKING FOR A LIST OF ALL 3000+ MEW XD MOVE TUTOR COMBINATIONS. Please PM if you have one

MEW IS LOVE MEW IS LIFE

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Sun 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRock
    Shiny Number 1268 My brother lost my Y game -_-

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

My PSN to play Destiny is SmeargleRocks if you want to do strikes, mayhem or trials. (Message me on ps4 first)

How about a new type of game overall? I think it would be a kinda cool idea to hold off the 6th gen for a bit, create a new area that has pokemon from all 5 gens. This would allow the developers to maybe change the formula for a small time and add new characters, and maybe we could be the son of a gym leader or something with a whole new story. Lets say the colours where green and purple (obvi terrible colours). For the green version you could start off at the bottom of the map being some kind of character and in the purple version start at the top of the map and be a different character and have a different story then in green. I think it would be a nice change and having 5gens of pokemon together in one region would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    This pretty much.

I once made an "original" fakemon who entire concept revolves around farts, it would have been a terrible Pokémon.
    I mean original as in something Game Freak could be seen making. Are they obvious Fakemon? Yes, but they still looked like something Game Freak would make. It's not like the Fakemon I'm referring to used guns, or anything else not suitable for a kids game.
    I have claimed Hypno:

Page 2140 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 1140204020902130213621372138213921402141214221432144215021902240 ... LastLast