View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2142 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 1142204220922132213821392140214121422143214421452146215221922242 ... LastLast
Results 53,526 to 53,550 of 57779

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlackWhite View Post
    No offense to Nintendo, but I would add more originality to the new pokemon. I mean the cities and towns are amzingly creative, and also the gyms. The pokemon of Gen V, however are not as original in my opinion.I saw better pokemon designs drawn on Deviantart.
    True dat. Only problem is, Nintendo doesn't recognize "fandom" for conceptual designs or game mechanics (see Flareon). I'm always impressed with Game Freak's take on the legendaries, and some of the unusual new designs. But remember, at one point we saw Exeggcute, before we saw Sunkern, before we saw Lotad, before we saw Cherubi, before we saw Petilil (all simplistically designed Pokemon based off of real life plants). Each one is easily recognizable with a particular plant, and none, none of them are original. And it's been that way since day one. Otherwise Lydario would be making millions (before he went rogue and stared becoming an artist).

As for adding something, I would add a tool that at one point allows you to use your gear/tool for HM use, rather than depending on Pokemon to do so. I know that this has always been a canonical feature of Pokemon, but enough! I can only tolerate Kingler, Tropius, Gyarados, and Bibarel slave move-set iterations for so many years!

Also, not really add, but bring back diving, spelunking underground, and secret bases. All were very fun and added more depth to the Pokemon over world. Diving really needs to come back. And not this new diving where you go to a place with no wild encounters. I want Chincous and Relicanths, and Kinglers, Octilleries- I want them all! The music was awesome, finding treasure was fun, it was a real nice part of Hoenn that I know a lot of people still miss. And it's not like there isn't room for it. Surf-able areas in Unova were pretty slim. And with all that scenic crap in Castelia and the bridges, we could have had some nice areas underwater to battle and raise Pokemon in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.
    3DS Friend Code (In-Game name is Jesse): 5343-7935-6882
    X Friend Safari: Grass-type: Blahdish, Sawbsux, GoGoatse ( -_-' troll freak...)

I SUPPORT REGIGIGAS WITH EXPLOSION.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Flam View Post
    ^No. Pokemon started first.
    ... Huh. Coulda sworn the little virtual pets came out before the Pokemon games... Eh.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Making you own team.With the money and pokemons you can get and you the champion as leader the region would be yours.

Well, Monster Training and catching is nothing new in gaming world even when Pokémon Red/Green came out. I think Square has had a few games that you could do that.

Did you know that Universal sued Nintendo over Donkey Kong, as a Parody of King Kong? Nintendo showed that Universal proved in earlier Court Case that King Kong was Public Domain, and Universal couldn't sue for Damages of property they didn't own. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univers...tendo_Co.,_Ltd.

Shutting.. just because I think there will a lot of Spam here if I didn't.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I think it's Memories by Rola/Lola (The same Japanese Symbols for used by L and R) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgib3cbJQcY

If it will be on the OST of the Kyuem/Keldio movie. Although it may not be present when they Dub it.

Better ask in the Anime section... Shutting question answered.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Shutting

Try the 4th Gen Wifi section.. We're don't like on people use GPD Wifi Needs.. It used to crash the Forums.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Shutting.. bumped after a few months.

If no one has posted in a thread for over a month... don't post in it.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Quote Originally Posted by Victreebong View Post
    True dat. Only problem is, Nintendo doesn't recognize "fandom" for conceptual designs or game mechanics (see Flareon). I'm always impressed with Game Freak's take on the legendaries, and some of the unusual new designs. But remember, at one point we saw Exeggcute, before we saw Sunkern, before we saw Lotad, before we saw Cherubi, before we saw Petilil (all simplistically designed Pokemon based off of real life plants). Each one is easily recognizable with a particular plant, and none, none of them are original. And it's been that way since day one. Otherwise Lydario would be making millions (before he went rogue and stared becoming an artist).

As for adding something, I would add a tool that at one point allows you to use your gear/tool for HM use, rather than depending on Pokemon to do so. I know that this has always been a canonical feature of Pokemon, but enough! I can only tolerate Kingler, Tropius, Gyarados, and Bibarel slave move-set iterations for so many years!

Also, not really add, but bring back diving, spelunking underground, and secret bases. All were very fun and added more depth to the Pokemon over world. Diving really needs to come back. And not this new diving where you go to a place with no wild encounters. I want Chincous and Relicanths, and Kinglers, Octilleries- I want them all! The music was awesome, finding treasure was fun, it was a real nice part of Hoenn that I know a lot of people still miss. And it's not like there isn't room for it. Surf-able areas in Unova were pretty slim. And with all that scenic crap in Castelia and the bridges, we could have had some nice areas underwater to battle and raise Pokemon in.
    You're probably the only one who isn't accusing me of hating on pokemon, but anyways you gave a great example another I will list is Pequedark-Velvet. His pokemon are pretty realistic looking.

Wink the pokememe thread

feel free to post any of your favorite pokemon memes remember all seribii rules apply . ban list: : none KEEP IT LIKE THIS PLEASE
    Guild Of Shadow will rise above all! Feel the darkness

coming to a guild forums section near you

rules: only use pokemon memes untill the poll results come in infraction results in a 1 day ban and the posibility of being unleashed with my nyna cat virus. (dosent do anything but constantly playing the nyna cat song on your computer)
    Guild Of Shadow will rise above all! Feel the darkness

coming to a guild forums section near you

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlackWhite View Post
    Look I love pokemon. It's just SOME Fakemon look more original. I'm not stabbing Nintendo in the back with a knife. It's just that some of the pokemon are not as original as others. To further my point I'mm not good at art, but this just adds to the point of how some people really put in the effort to make 100+ Fakemon. P.S. I've played pokemon most of,if not all of, my life, and I'm not alone out there. I'm not the only one "hating" on the new pokemon.
    I ridiculed your statement because you were making a generalized statement that all Gen V Pokemon designs were lackluster, and that Deviantart would have better designs than the entire 5th gen. You could probably find at least one deviantart fakemon design that is better than the least creative actual Pokemon design (although that really isn't saying much), but out of some unpaid designers, and a group of professionals going under protocol, I would definitely pick the latter to design more Pokemon.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    lol

The problem is that the birds only got those names with english localisations. Their actual names are IIRC Freezer, Thunder and Fire lol.

This thread is more or less not going to be a Disucssion but a Post some Cool stuff you found on the internet, and is not suitable for GPD. Shutting.

Plus, Don't double post.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

I would put Challenge/Assist mode as a choice from the beginning since BW2 screwed it up.

More variety. When I think of restarting my games, I think of how everything early on is so tightly bound; you have to have this Pokemon, you have to go here, etc.

Best example of this is starters. I know that Game Freak puts time into balancing them and such, but I get turned off playing sister games to older versions and remakes somewhat because I have to use the same starters I've used over and over again. If there was a wider selection it would spice the game up, and if they randomized the rival's Pokemon that'd be a hell of a lot of fun too.

The choice to either be a bad guy or a good guy, Always being nice and stuff gets boring,
    I have to admit I always Loved Team Rocket xD
    Also perhaps a way to host a tournament like the ones that will come out on BW2 but instead you choose the people who will be in them
    Trinity League Badges

3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

Default Do you think Gen 2 would've been better if they included more access in Kanto?

I know they pretty much did this in HG/SS, But do you think Gen 2 would've been more fun if they allowed you to catch Mewtwo, The Legendary birds, and gave you access to the underground path, Silph Co, etc.
    Michigan's #1 Pokemon group

I know that it was really because of cartridge space, but I found the limitations to be explained well; there is only one of each of those legendaries, and Red has captured them.

It was very saddening to see 'Post-Apocalyptic Kanto', and perhaps not the most exciting thing to play, but I found the development of the region to be fascinating myself. The volcano erupting, the Radio Tower given extra security due to Johto shenanigans - it was very well thought out.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Gen II had problems beyond Kanto accessibility. I'd start with correcting Trainer levels and Pokemon availability before working on new/"old" content.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Personally ,no. They included pretty good access to Kanto.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Gen II had problems beyond Kanto accessibility. I'd start with correcting Trainer levels and Pokemon availability before working on new/"old" content.
    Mhm. In the Gen 2 games and their remakes the levels of everything were terribly plotted out. The climax of the game still had you fighting level 20s.

And Pokemon availability was a problem too. You could only catch like 30% of the Johto Pokedex without trading or completing the game. In HGSS they fixed this, but crammed all the Pokemon into the Safari Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    The climax of the game still had you fighting level 20s.
    You consider fight Morty to be the climax of the game?
    "Getting pride from simply being part of a group is stupid. Especially when anybody can join said group."

Quote Originally Posted by Kim62 View Post
    You consider fight Morty to be the climax of the game?
    Fighting morty was actually pretty fun, I mean who doesn't like to fight ghosts???
    Trinity League Badges

3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

Nope. Considering the tiny amount of space inside the game cartridges, I doubt they would be able to squeeze all of Johto AND Kanto.

Page 2142 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 1142204220922132213821392140214121422143214421452146215221922242 ... LastLast