View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2145 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 1145204520952135214121422143214421452146214721482149215521952245 ... LastLast
Results 53,601 to 53,625 of 58953

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Flam View Post
    Not really. In HG/SS we can use event Arceus to 'create' level 1 Dialga/Palkia/Giratina. I'm sure it means something. GF can use any kinds of pokemon, but why Arceus?
    At least it 'proves' Arceus can create pokemon.
    Yeah, event Pokémon are non-canon by definition. But still, canon only measures whether something actually occurs in the story, which means it doesn't note whether or not Arceus can create Pokémon. (And it definitely can. But whether or not it created the universe is another question entirely.)

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Yeah, event Pokémon are non-canon by definition. But still, canon only measures whether something actually occurs in the story, which means it doesn't note whether or not Arceus can create Pokémon. (And it definitely can. But whether or not it created the universe is another question entirely.)
    Celebi event?

There's some fairly important stuff in there; Silver being Giovanni's son, Ethan stopping Giovanni from answering Neo Rocket's call...

If the Celebi event is canon then it's likely that the Arceus one is as well; not really any reason to selectively exclude it, after all...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

well ithink,,,more quests with your rival. they battle and run away afterwards alot

The only thing I would have added, got added.

I wanted a place where I could level grind to my hearts content. A place that had many trainers that were capable of being rebattled at will, since trainers offer increased experience per KO and money per victory. A place that had random Trainers with random Pokemon, so that there wasn't the constant monotony of fighting the same Audino over and over. A place that actually felt like it had a goal.

I got my place.
    370 Pokémon at Level 100
    Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 95 • Fifth Gen: 71 • Sixth Gen: 122 • Seventh Gen: 22

Ultra Moon In-Game Team:
    Mike Haggar • Dorrie • Weaver • Duster • Rikka-chan • Vaporwave

Current Location: Just finished Ilima's Trial on Route 2

Kutie Pie is offline 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

Sounds like taxes, though I think they get donations as well. I also imagine the tickets to be in the audience of the Pokémon League to be a little bit pricey, and I can see that bringing in the most of their money.
    Winner of Best Non-Pokémon Fic of 2016 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 9 - 11/26/17 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

I'd hate to do this but rules are rules.. No discussion about a Single Pokémon in GPD. Shutting

Elite Four get endorsements from Nike mos likely.

We are talking about a game with a Pokémon who's Signature move is actually making money out of nothing! And then there is an item that doubles what money you pick up..

I think the best thing to say is: Remember it's a game and you don't need to worry about the lack of bathrooms. Sounds like I'm misquoting a theme tune for TV show I don't watch.

Shutting..

Pokémarts, probably. That must be why things are overpriced (350 for a lemonade, really?)

And maybe they get a slight percentage of money Gym Leaders earn, too. Maybe a percentage of what leaders earn go towards the town and percentage from the money earned by the Elite Four are for most of the other things. And how do Gym Leadrs and Elite Four members get money? Trainers they beat.
    Last edited by The Dark Titan; 2nd October 2012 at 12:08 AM.
    Pokémon White 2 plan|

SS: |

Hunting:

Egg count: 420

Aliens! Enough said.
    [+-][+-]
    ---[+-]
    --[+-]
    [+-][+-]apto369

†I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

If you enjoy poetry, check out this book by rising author, James W. A. "In the Library" is told in an epic narrative format and contains dark thematic material that teaches multiple lessons about pain, coping, and madness. Check it out at thejameswa.com !

I'd like a battle institute where you could select pokemon you had seen in the pokedex and battle them for fun. No prizes would be necessary, I would just like to see how my team would stack up against certain pokemon and matches would be more interesting if they were against pokemon you liked. Also you could choose the amount of pokemon both sides had so you could 6v6 which is very rare in game. I'd also like to be able to face your own pokemon (same stats and moves) to test how strong my team is. Another idea would being able to download a team to the institute, that belonged to a real person. Say if I battled my friend regularly, and I wanted to formulate a strategy to beat his team, I could use the institute to practice and form a strategy.
    1st X run:

I always wanted an option to customize my trainer.

When they finally put this in a game I will be extremely happy!

I think a better place to train up higher level pokemon, but make it so you battle lots of different trainers, because then you won't get bored.
    I also like simH8's idea
    Last edited by Prof.Oak; 1st October 2012 at 8:37 PM.
    Anybody have event pokemon to trade??

What I need-
    Jirachi
    Deoxys
    Manaphy
    Shaymin
    Mew

What I have to offer-
    Lv.100 Darkrai
    Lv.100 Mewtwo
    Lv.100 Raquaza
    Lv.50 Celebi
    Lv.100 Registeel

And much more, if you want another pokemon, add me as a friend or send me a visitors message and i will see what I have got.

I would add weight to items and fatigue to Pokemon.
    Pokemon Diamond FC

Hikari
    0132 9441 5231

** looking for a trading partner

Like many people are saying, I'd love to see character customization, like, different outfits to change the overworld and battle back sprites. I'd also like to add a battle facility like the battle pike/pyramid from emerald, a place that focuses not just on battles, but exploration too. And, as I'm sure has been mentioned before, the ability to start your own gym and manage aspects of it, like equipping pokemon to gym trainers in a way that would function similar to the daycare, just with perhaps a slightly boosted exp gain (so, maybe 5-10 exp per step as opposed to 1) to compensate for the lack of breeding. That, and having the ability to have NPCs come and challenge the gym would be a great way for the player to fight against some high level pokemon whenever they wanted. While I guess the gym could function similar to Blue's in HGSS (no type specialty) it would be a lot of fun to make a monotype gym, and have the appearance of the gym change based on your chosen type.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Thanks for the banner American--Pi!

Pokemarts and Taxes (paid by adults who aren't trainers).
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

A lot of my cards are fairly common, but I think I have a couple shiny ones around somewhere.
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguartail View Post
    Pokemarts and Taxes (paid by adults who aren't trainers).
    Nope from your mom on heart gold and soul silver and when you sell a revival herb for 4990poke' and the other items that are expensive and also the 20,000 or 200,000poke Pokeball and other expensive places ij the game like the magikarp salesman

LOOKING FOR A LIST OF ALL 3000+ MEW XD MOVE TUTOR COMBINATIONS. Please PM if you have one

MEW IS LOVE MEW IS LIFE

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Sun 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRock
    Shiny Number 1268 My brother lost my Y game -_-

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

My PSN to play Destiny is SmeargleRocks if you want to do strikes, mayhem or trials. (Message me on ps4 first)

I only got 2 holographic cards when collecting with the packs alone one was blastoise I bought or traded for my others at flea markets and such

LOOKING FOR A LIST OF ALL 3000+ MEW XD MOVE TUTOR COMBINATIONS. Please PM if you have one

MEW IS LOVE MEW IS LIFE

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

My PSN to play Destiny is SmeargleRocks if you want to do strikes, mayhem or trials. (Message me on ps4 first)

I remember the first deck I got. It was the Dark Typhlosion deck. I still have a lot of those cards from that deck to this day.

FC: 2406-6166-3485 IGN: Emerald

They enslave thousands of Meowths to just payday over and over at each other.

On a more PETA friendly idea, the pokemon league is the pokeworld equivalent of the super bowl, and thus advertising and sponsors donate billions to run the show. Having a pokedex registered to compete in the league essentially turns you into a pro football player where the government sponsors you to train your pokemon for the entertainment of the masses who pay admission to watch the league and buy tons of merchandise, the better people compete, the more money sponsors donate to the government and thus pokemon centers are invented to give people a way to train pokemon full time without being held back by trivial things such as "School", or "work".

Quote Originally Posted by Jon17 View Post
    I remember the first deck I got. It was the Dark Typhlosion deck. I still have a lot of those cards from that deck to this day.
    Yeah I loved that deck, my main decks were the first 2 I think machamp and chansey decks those were my first ones still got ny original machamp I used to buy like 3-5 of the same deck for some reason

MEW IS LOVE MEW IS LIFE

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I remember when Platinum was released, I got a Giratina from a booster pack.A GIRATINA IN A BOOSTER PACK.

Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    I remember when Platinum was released, I got a Giratina from a booster pack.A GIRATINA IN A BOOSTER PACK.
    Nice I remember my first diamond and pearl booster pack I got the Torterra lv X and I was stupid and I'm like hey mom this card is worth $35-50 man I was stupid, I still have the Torterra in my binder though

MEW IS LOVE MEW IS LIFE

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    They enslave thousands of Meowths to just payday over and over at each other.

On a more PETA friendly idea, the pokemon league is the pokeworld equivalent of the super bowl, and thus advertising and sponsors donate billions to run the show. Having a pokedex registered to compete in the league essentially turns you into a pro football player where the government sponsors you to train your pokemon for the entertainment of the masses who pay admission to watch the league and buy tons of merchandise, the better people compete, the more money sponsors donate to the government and thus pokemon centers are invented to give people a way to train pokemon full time without being held back by trivial things such as "School", or "work".
    Payday, and an amulet coin on each one :P

MEW IS LOVE MEW IS LIFE

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Page 2145 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 1145204520952135214121422143214421452146214721482149215521952245 ... LastLast