View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2145 of 2321 FirstFirst ... 1145204520952135214121422143214421452146214721482149215521952245 ... LastLast
Results 53,601 to 53,625 of 58020

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Pokemarts and Taxes (paid by adults who aren't trainers).
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

A lot of my cards are fairly common, but I think I have a couple shiny ones around somewhere.
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguartail View Post
    Pokemarts and Taxes (paid by adults who aren't trainers).
    Nope from your mom on heart gold and soul silver and when you sell a revival herb for 4990poke' and the other items that are expensive and also the 20,000 or 200,000poke Pokeball and other expensive places ij the game like the magikarp salesman

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I only got 2 holographic cards when collecting with the packs alone one was blastoise I bought or traded for my others at flea markets and such

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I remember the first deck I got. It was the Dark Typhlosion deck. I still have a lot of those cards from that deck to this day.

FC: 2406-6166-3485 IGN: Emerald

They enslave thousands of Meowths to just payday over and over at each other.

On a more PETA friendly idea, the pokemon league is the pokeworld equivalent of the super bowl, and thus advertising and sponsors donate billions to run the show. Having a pokedex registered to compete in the league essentially turns you into a pro football player where the government sponsors you to train your pokemon for the entertainment of the masses who pay admission to watch the league and buy tons of merchandise, the better people compete, the more money sponsors donate to the government and thus pokemon centers are invented to give people a way to train pokemon full time without being held back by trivial things such as "School", or "work".

Quote Originally Posted by Jon17 View Post
    I remember the first deck I got. It was the Dark Typhlosion deck. I still have a lot of those cards from that deck to this day.
    Yeah I loved that deck, my main decks were the first 2 I think machamp and chansey decks those were my first ones still got ny original machamp I used to buy like 3-5 of the same deck for some reason

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I remember when Platinum was released, I got a Giratina from a booster pack.A GIRATINA IN A BOOSTER PACK.

Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    I remember when Platinum was released, I got a Giratina from a booster pack.A GIRATINA IN A BOOSTER PACK.
    Nice I remember my first diamond and pearl booster pack I got the Torterra lv X and I was stupid and I'm like hey mom this card is worth $35-50 man I was stupid, I still have the Torterra in my binder though

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    They enslave thousands of Meowths to just payday over and over at each other.

On a more PETA friendly idea, the pokemon league is the pokeworld equivalent of the super bowl, and thus advertising and sponsors donate billions to run the show. Having a pokedex registered to compete in the league essentially turns you into a pro football player where the government sponsors you to train your pokemon for the entertainment of the masses who pay admission to watch the league and buy tons of merchandise, the better people compete, the more money sponsors donate to the government and thus pokemon centers are invented to give people a way to train pokemon full time without being held back by trivial things such as "School", or "work".
    Payday, and an amulet coin on each one :P

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I got the starter ddeck so a machamp.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Ponyta.. It's the only Pokémon card I own.. It was originally my brothers..

That was until I got Darkari from DVD.

Shutting. Try this in the TGC section.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I've said it since Gen 3, I would Like a game where you pick the region you want to start and you also pick if you want to be a trainer or not, maybe a coordinator, Maybe a breeder or even a Pokemon ranger and the game could adjust according to which path you take

I would also like to games that are completely differnet, I mean in the sense that the 2 games differ in story and experience but are intertwined with a common ending, sort of like Sonic for gamecube

I just hope this thread goes wisely about choosing the ideas. It seems that there will be people who are tired on pokemon because they are Iterative despite being test proven that it is still successful (for 16 years!). Please keep in mind to all of us here that some of our ideas, instead of fitting with the main series, your idea/s may fit in a pokemon spin off game instead.

-- Anyways back on topic. If there's one thing that can re polished, it would be walking with your pokemon. But this time, how about letting ALL 6 pokemon walk with you everywhere you go (a few are excepted when inside a house or somewhere small like big pokemon)? Much like Pikmin I guess?

--If they can allow it, how about being able to give your pokemon treats? It does not do any improvement but it increases their happiness. Think of it that your pokemon will ask for something and you must either give it what it likes (its makes them happy but may tend to get spoiled) or ignore its request (it will be disappointed but it will train their discipline). They somewhat did this in Heartgold and SoulSilver.

--How about placing an optional item where you can see the Effort Value stats? They already did it with the natures and its effects on the stats (we can see the affected stats through the red and blue colors). Why not show a status page for the obtained effort values of your pokemon through a specific item or NPC? Let's be honest. Some of today's children are better at math than us. Heck, even we are quite beaten to these newer children who understands EVs better.

--On the RPG side, How about they deal with making more complex mazes to reach a hard to obtain pokemon besides legendaries (Telepathy Musharna for instance)or item (Ancient crown in the undella ruins. Ugh, one of the hardest places to go through)? At least it can have a bit of a replay value like Zelda.

--About the 'Entralink' (not about the music where it feels like Pokemon's way of Celebrating The Legend of Zelda's 25th anniversary) and the 'Entralink Missions', it was amazing on how they did it so far. why not make it applicable to NPCs as well? Perhaps they can ive yu great awards. But of course, some rewards are better if done for another real life player too.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

I always wanted to be the Gym Leader of the starting town (Littleroot, Nuvema, Twinleaf, etc.) maybe after defeating the champion or actually being the champion. This would include having to defend your title and sometimes you could get it back. I would also like something like a PokéGear and a PokéNav combined ('cause they're my favorites). And more KECLEON!!!!

Magikarp used splash! It's a one-hit KO!

Default Pokemon Renovation!

There are a lot of pokemon that were made with unfair stats, abilities, or moves that make it really hard to use, them, and we all know who these pokemon are. This is a thread where you can post which pokemon you think was poorly designed when it came to moves and stats, and share what you would do to fix it.

The pokemon I want to renovate is Ledian.
    Ledian's my favorite pokemon, but is crippled by 2 big problems:
    He's a bug/flying type... and while he has really nice special defense and above average speed, his HP, attack, special attack AND defense are pitifully low. I like him because he's a bug with a punching theme, and the only flying bug to have access to the many punches in the game (ice punch, thunder punch, drain punch, etc...) it's sad that they gave him a ridiculous 35 base attack.

What I would do to fix him is change him from Bug/Flying to Bug/Fighting with the Levitate ability instead of Early Bird. The only other is Heracross, and with Ledian's special defense, he would make for a great fighting type provided his other stats changed, which leads me to fixing his god-awful stats.
    HP from 55 to 90
    attack from 35 to 90
    defense from 50 to 85
    Special atk stays at 55
    special def stays at 110
    speed stays at 85
    total goes from 390 to 515
    Its a big leap but it greatly balances Ledian's defenses while giving him the atk to actually use punch moves and do something other than chip away at your opponent's HP. Last thing to do would be let him gain Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and Fire Punch by leveling, which would greatly set him apart from any other bug pokemon.

So what do you think? Like the changes? are they too much? What pokemon do you want to renovate?

jynx's defense, do they HAV to have 35 defense?

They should deff give Arcanine more spped! Or attack! I hate seeing him in limbo between the OU and UU tiers. He would be better if he got the said speed and moved to the UU tier

Flareon:
    Current:
    HP:65
    ATK:130
    DEF:60
    SPA:95
    SPD:110
    SPE:65
    After Renovation:
    HP:65
    ATT:65/95/110
    DEF:60
    SPA:130
    SPD:110/65/65
    SPE:95/110/95
    SPA should be highest stat since Flareon was meant to be an attacker (While Vaporeon=Defense and Jolteon=Speed). This is also so that Flareon can take advantage of its superior special movepool compared to its physical one. Speed should be either 95 or 110, not 130 though since that's for Jolteon. This is to compliment its attack. SPD gets the left over stat.
    Something similar for Glaceon too; switch defense stats with speed (Ice pokemon should not be defensively built)
    Also, get rid of Lapras's Ice typing. It seriously does more harm than good and it would be so much better without it.
    Last edited by Poliwhirl'sMittens; 2nd October 2012 at 10:28 AM.

Slowpras...Lapbro..LOLS

I add more uses of HM moves, not too much but just a bit more.

It has always been a dream of mine to customize my character. They should make it to where when you start you have a limited selection of garments and accessories to choose from, but as you advance in the game your options open up and you can purchase new garments from the department stores. They could also give things away via Wifi.

Since the next generation of games is going to be on the 3DS, I'd like to see Colosseum-esque graphics and a rock soundtrack.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

I like your idea for Ledian, but that is a bit of a stretch; maybe just a boost in Atk. I would like to see lucario with more speed and Dusknoir with more Hp.

Quote Originally Posted by ty_taurus View Post
    There are a lot of pokemon that were made with unfair stats, abilities, or moves that make it really hard to use, them, and we all know who these pokemon are. This is a thread where you can post which pokemon you think was poorly designed when it came to moves and stats, and share what you would do to fix it.

The pokemon I want to renovate is Ledian.
    Ledian's my favorite pokemon, but is crippled by 2 big problems:
    He's a bug/flying type... and while he has really nice special defense and above average speed, his HP, attack, special attack AND defense are pitifully low. I like him because he's a bug with a punching theme, and the only flying bug to have access to the many punches in the game (ice punch, thunder punch, drain punch, etc...) it's sad that they gave him a ridiculous 35 base attack.

What I would do to fix him is change him from Bug/Flying to Bug/Fighting with the Levitate ability instead of Early Bird. The only other is Heracross, and with Ledian's special defense, he would make for a great fighting type provided his other stats changed, which leads me to fixing his god-awful stats.
    HP from 55 to 90
    attack from 35 to 90
    defense from 50 to 85
    Special atk stays at 55
    special def stays at 110
    speed stays at 85
    total goes from 390 to 515
    Its a big leap but it greatly balances Ledian's defenses while giving him the atk to actually use punch moves and do something other than chip away at your opponent's HP. Last thing to do would be let him gain Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and Fire Punch by leveling, which would greatly set him apart from any other bug pokemon.

So what do you think? Like the changes? are they too much? What pokemon do you want to renovate?
    Levitate? Its already Bug, that gives it the Ground resistance it deserves. Levitate shouldnt be thrown around like that for anything that is dual type and misses out on being Flying. Bug is Ground resistant for a reason.

Page 2145 of 2321 FirstFirst ... 1145204520952135214121422143214421452146214721482149215521952245 ... LastLast