View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2151 of 2321 FirstFirst ... 1151205121012141214721482149215021512152215321542155216122012251 ... LastLast
Results 53,751 to 53,775 of 58020

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Why are so you crazy about that chart? Its cool but still, like put it in your sig and be done ( not trying to act rude )
    Why did the chicken cross the road? Because he felt like it.
    http://dragcave.net/user/picketoflickit < If you play Dragoncave,This is my scroll.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Oh, I thought that was the first time I linked to it directly. Well anyway, I think I've done enough blatant plugging of my deviantArt page now. So, yes, I will stop linking to it!
    Unless someone asks about a specific Fakemon or something!

IIRC,It's against the rules if you bump a thread which is atleast a month old

In that case, I'm sorry, and won't do it again!

Ok why light type will never happen
    energy- grass,electric, fire and psychic
    Honesty-fighting and psychic
    Light beams and all we have solar beam and it is a grass move if you want electromagnetic waves then you have electricity and fire for sun themed moves psychic can also use those honest and those beams of light and all and fighting is the justice type so yeah light is useless and it is only a fandom.
    So you made a chart.. so what?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

I've got to shut it. We don't allow Advertisements in posts.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Wow that one is a really old thread.. I wasn't here when this thread died..

Shutting - Thread bumped.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Lightbulb Never missing OHKO moveset theory.

Basically i was looking through the advanced breeding page on marriland.net i believe and i concocted a currently untested theory of near endless possibilities in movesets. Ifthis theory works stupid amounts of movesets can be developed such as Blastoise's with moves like Blast Burn or a Beedrill with Tri-attack.

The theory stems from smeargle's ability to copycat any move. The idea being smeargle sketching a move like fire blast or blast burn, then breeding with a Pokemon with multiple egg groups. And passing the move onward from there. Here is my example using a machoke with the ability No Guard.

Step 1. obtain a Male Smeargle, female Buneary/Loppuny and a Female Machoke/Machop/Machamp

Step 2. Have a friend obtain pokemon with the moves: Sheer Cold, Horn Drill, Fissure and Guillotine.

Step 3. Enter a double battle with your smeargle against your friend. Have them use the OHKO move on your pokemon (not the smeargle) then have the smeargle sketch the OHKO move.

Step 4. Repeat with the other OHKO moves and then breed with a female Buneary/Lopunny. If i am not mistaken the Buneary will have one of the OHKO moves.

Step 5. Be sure the Buneary is male, then breed with a female Machoke/Machamp/Machop. Hopefully the OHKO move is passed on from the buneary to the Machoke.

Step 6. Repeat

No Guard switches the accuracy of moves so Moves like swift and aerial ace always miss and moves that almost always miss, never do. Due to this being an untested theory i could be wrong, and cannot say whether or not it will work.

Please feel free to punch holes in my theory.

-ShinyIWish

Sorry to do this but...
    1)Lopunny cannot learn any of the OHKO moves
    2) In order for moves to be passed down, it has to either be an eggmove, a TM move that the baby can know, or a level-up move that the baby can know (if it's a level-up move, then both parents must know the move in order for it to be passed down). So you'll never get a Blastoise with Blast Burn, for instance. Not only is that a tutor move (which can't be passed down in any game except for Crystal), but it's a move that just isn't compatible with Blastoise ever. And of course, this means that Lopunny will never have Guillotine. That move just isn't compatible with the Pokemon.
    3) No Guard ensures that all moves used by or on the pokemon with the ability hit all the time, it doesn't swap the accuracy.

Nice try, but you'll have to keep on trying I'm afraid. :3

If you want to learn more about which Pokemon can learn which moves, you'll have to look up each individual pokemon on Serebii or Bulbapedia or something. That will list all the level-up moves, egg moves, TM moves, tutor moves, event-only moves, and everything. Smeargle CAN be used to pass down any combo of moves you like, but it will only work on Pokemon that are in the Field egg group. And, of course, the rules of TM, eggmove, and level-up moves will still apply if you use a Smeargle.
    Last edited by zozo; 6th October 2012 at 5:36 PM.

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

Ok thank you for the quick response. I guess it was worth a try. I can honestly say i know more about the breeding system now.

Thanks! ^-^

-ShinyIWish

Default Walmart releasing BW2 early?

I've been reading a decent amount online that BW2 is being sold early at Walmart. Is this true? I don't want to go to Walmart only to find out it isn't real. If it is true why are they doing this and is it legal?

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    The reason we have no light type is because:

1.Pokemon isn't Yu-gi-oh2. it would mess up the balance between the type undoing the reason why dark type and steel type where brought in.
    3. I think in Japan the dark type is called evil type.
    4. We don't need one
    5. It is a stupid idea.
    While 3 of your reasons were good the bold ones just make you look like an asshat. Please refrain from these comments as nobody cares.

I'n betting it is not all wal marts and just some have released it being lazy or workers not payign attention or carring..

but i'm pretty sure it is not all the wal marts. so i doubt we can answer yuor question without you going to go look for yourself.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Oh that makes sense.
    Guess I'll just go at midnight since that's officially the 7th!

I think light type is like fire or electric type so why do we need another type like those?

Omega - 1/1/13

errrm good luck.. I know my wal mart in the past have to wait till like 9am of the release date..so you may wanna call to see if they will let you get it at midnight.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

I vaguely recall there being some similiar case with HG/SS in the States too and from what I remember the shop chain that did it was fined, so I guess it's either illegal de iure or simply a matter of some signed agreement. Why would they sell early? So people would come and give them their money - because, obviously, most people want to play it ASAP. And of all places I have to live here, in the middle of Europe, where we get it 5 days later than you lucky Americans :P

"Place the pistol down, now give the gun a spin, soon as the spinning stops, oh no the game starts in"

That would be illegal unless Nintendo had some deal going on with Wal-Mart (which is extremely unlikely, considering it would piss off other retailers).

If someone did see Black and White 2 being sold early at Wal-Mart, it was probably due to a mistake made by an employee.

TBTF EGC ACbay deviantART RNtMA
    Friend Safari: Shellgon, Gabite, Druddigon

3DS FC: 2320 6135 5667
    NN ID: TheUglyBarnacle

Only 10 more hours! And yea, it is illegal.
    http://dragcave.net/user/picketoflickit < If you play Dragoncave,This is my scroll.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Being the huge (and careless) company that Walmart is, I wouldn't put it past them. I, too, have heard this. But in all honesty, it comes out tomorrow. I can wait. Besides I have pre-ordered it at Gamestop, and I also have a Gamestop gift card kicking around.

It comes out tomorrow, unless you really want to its not worth it to go to Walmart immediately to see if its sold early.

Besides, thats a really shifty business practice. A locally owned game store used to do that with pokemon games (sell it early). Its gone now. I am not implying that is why, I am just mentioning it.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

When the guy who opens my gamestop goes to it he'll see me and I'll say " Do you have pokemon black 2? " Before he even opens the store XD

The types are perfectly fine the way they are.
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

Yes, the there is a rule that means after a month with no new posts, a thread is considered dead and should not be posted in to... There are exceptions usually relate stickies.

Shutting - thread bumped
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyIWish View Post
    Ok thank you for the quick response. I guess it was worth a try. I can honestly say i know more about the breeding system now.

Thanks! ^-^

-ShinyIWish
    There is actually a rather bizarre glitch in HGSS that allows any pokemon that can learn mimic (read: all of 3rd gen and below) to gain 3 moves it can't otherwise learn, called the mimic glitch or the rage glitch or something. That'll allow you to get a machamp with sheer cold, although basically no-one will accept the moveset as valid, you'd have to play against someone who also uses the trick or against your uninformed 4 year old cousin.

On the subject, I think they should release Machop with Fissure via the Dream World. Machop used to learn in back in gen 1, and it wouldn't be broken because it would be incompatible with No Guard.
    Will-Powered Spriter

Well, nice.. It's not really a Pokémon Discussion... Shutting.

(I know the reason barely holds water.. it's just feels like this topic is more about the stores than the games. Plus as pointed out a few more hours the game will be officially out.)

I knew store that unofficially Sold me certain games before their release date.. However, they can't do it anymore due to their suppliers basicly stop stocking Nintendo products and many rarer games. It was the way they made sure I bought from them, anyway.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Page 2151 of 2321 FirstFirst ... 1151205121012141214721482149215021512152215321542155216122012251 ... LastLast