View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2153 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 1153205321032143214921502151215221532154215521562157216322032253 ... LastLast
Results 53,801 to 53,825 of 58953

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

We REALLY don't need a third Unova game. 2 is bad enough.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Dallas Cowboys | Memphis Grizzlies

Not really. You have everything in Gray in BW2.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    We REALLY don't need a third Unova game. 2 is bad enough.
    We...always...get two installments in the same region, though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    Just think about it, in Black 2, Kyurem becomes Black Kyurem by merging with Zekrom, and in White 2, he becomes White Kyurem by merging with Reshiriam. But what forme does Kyurem become when he merges with both at the same time? Plus, if you think about how the player character in Black and White has either Reshiram or Zekrom, N has the other dragon and the Black and White 2 player character has Kyurem, perhaps there is a way to see all three dragons together. Maybe if Ghetiss still had one last trick up his sleeve. So what I'm trying to say is, that maybe, if they do it, Pokemon Gray could be a remake or continuation of Black and White 2 rather than a remake of Black and White 1. So, the title says it all.
    Grey WAS originally planned and they WERE thinking of executing it but instead they came up with BW2 which is essentially a replacement. Who knows though, maybe they will recycle the idea (the name that is)
    Last edited by Poliwhirl'sMittens; 7th October 2012 at 5:17 AM.

I'd give it maybe a 20% chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Poliwhirl'sMittens View Post
    Grey WAS originally planned and they WERE thinking of executing it but instead they came up with BW2 which is essentially a replacement.
    Source, much? Every source I've ever seen contradicts this, and states they were going to do BW2 from the beginning of its conception so they could use the Key system that was left out of BW1.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    I'd give it maybe a 20% chance.

Source, much? Every source I've ever seen contradicts this, and states they were going to do BW2 from the beginning of its conception so they could use the Key system that was left out of BW1.
    I wasn't thinking when I was typing. What I meant to say was that Grey was indeed thought of but they chose not to go in that direction. BW2 definitely wasn't thought of from the beginning though so technically I'm not completely wrong.
    Last edited by Poliwhirl'sMittens; 7th October 2012 at 5:35 AM.

They should've gone with grey, it would've saved me a lot of money.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    They should've gone with grey, it would've saved me a lot of money.
    So true especially for those who bought both Black and White AND want both B2 and W2.

What I meant to say was that Grey was indeed thought of but they chose not to go in that direction. BW2 definitely wasn't thought of from the beginning though so technically I'm not completely wrong.
    According to...?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    According to...?
    Interviews saying that BW2 was thought of near the end of Black and White's development.

I don't think so, and I don't think we need it. We had enough of Unova and I guess its story is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I don't think so, and I don't think we need it. We had enough of Unova and I guess its story is over.
    I have yet to play BW 2 yet but do you think they will ever introduce OD? (I'm not saying that if the day comes it will be called Grey). If they do then Unova may return or they might connect the story with another region.

I have yet to play BW 2 yet but do you think they will ever introduce OD? (I'm not saying that if the day comes it will be called Grey). If they do then Unova may return or they might connect the story with another region.
    I don't think so. Part of the OD's mystique is that we don't know much about it, we don't know what it looks like, we don't know its typing, we can only wonder. I think it's better like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I don't think so. Part of the OD's mystique is that we don't know much about it, we don't know what it looks like, we don't know its typing, we can only wonder. I think it's better like that.
    I completely agree. I kind of feel the same way about Arceus (that a creator pokemon should have just been implied rather than actually introduced) but my thoughts on that don't matter anymore.

I completely agree. I kind of feel the same way about Arceus (that a creator pokemon should have just been implied rather than actually introduced) but my thoughts on that don't matter anymore.
    Well I agree with you; I think I would have liked it better if Arceus had just been left up to the imagination.
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Default Will soft resetting reset my event Pokemon?

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question but I honestly had no idea where to ask it.

Say I get a Keldeo/Genesect through the event, if I save and soft reset will the mailman still deliver my Pokemon?

And if so will the nature/ev change?

Thanks

You probably could have just looked this up on Google, but yes, if it's a Pokemon you receive through the deliveryman then you can soft reset for a different nature, as long as you save before talking to the deliveryman.

Default Shoes, question? how do i get it to work?

how long does it take for a designer shoes to be made and shopped till delivery? I would like to get a special friend made a pair of the shoes and have got all his shoe size details from his wife as it is meant to be a surprise but need to confirm the time frame to make sure I order in time.

I'm pretty sure you don't buy shoes in Pokemon. Is this real life you're talking about...?

Hold the B button to run.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Default Multiply a move's stats by 10

Lets see what horrible and overpowered moves we can come up with.
    cookieifyouknowtheidea
    If it is in wrong section den you can move please
    Ember
    PP: 250 (max 400)
    Power: 400
    Accuracy: 1000%
    100% chance of burning the target
    Roar of Time
    PP:50 (max 80)
    Power: 1500
    Accuracy: 900%
    On hit: Recharge for 10 Turns, idiot
    thread is forever alone
    Last edited by Sir Spacebar; 7th October 2012 at 9:03 AM.
    Check out my works below!

Xd I don't think that's what he's talking about.

Ask your mom
    MAGGOT
    Check out my works below!

lol ^

btw this is totally random but i don't know where to ask, i just bought black 2 and i have now white and black2, can 1 pokemon global link acc sync 2 games?

EDIT: nvm, i figured it out. it's possible
    Last edited by magersxx; 7th October 2012 at 10:45 AM.
    2237 4102 3089

Let's ignore the adbots in future please. Admittedly it's a failed unobvious one, but generally new useers coming to talk about shoes in this section are adbots. =p

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Pokémon news, opinions, creative works and more. Now live!

NEW! Pokkén Tournament DX ReviewThe Numbers Game: Shiny and Perfect Pokémon

Page 2153 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 1153205321032143214921502151215221532154215521562157216322032253 ... LastLast