View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2352 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 1352225223022342234823492350235123522353235423552356 ... LastLast
Results 58,776 to 58,800 of 58953

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Quote Originally Posted by PokeGod0411 View Post
    No. I have never seen any save text...I have even left this final "The End" screen up for quite sometime. In all past editions of Pokemon, the game autosaves. Is that not the case here? How long does it take for this "save text" to pop up? When is it supposed to pop up? I really appreciate your help!
    I think you have to press the A button, but I'm not 100% sure.

The video I put in the link is time saved at the moment where that screen disappears and the game saves. Of course, you can rewind the video a tad to watch more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Google translated Bulbasaur entry
    A man like a cuckoo in the stomach is stubborn with the body Some things are going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Auraninja View Post
    I think you have to press the A button, but I'm not 100% sure.

The video I put in the link is time saved at the moment where that screen disappears and the game saves. Of course, you can rewind the video a tad to watch more of it.
    I have never seen this screen pop up. I will defeat the Elite Four and go through the ending sequences again. If this works I will be eternally grateful for all of your help! I will also feel like the biggest NOOB alive. I will be sure to post my results and let everyone know how it goes!

A new thread wasn't really necessary for this. If you still have any questions regarding this then please take them to the Questions Thread here.

Thumbs down It's time to give up now

As many of you know, Pokémon Prism, a Pokémon ROM Hack, was recently banned by Nintendo. The official website for this game, as well as it's Facebook page, are not avaliable anymore and I think that the creator of Pokémon Prism has commited suicide. However, you know how Internet works: once it arrives on it, there will be no turning back. The Pokémon Prism FULL VERSION ROM has already leaked on the Internet, I downloaded it today and it was awesome.
    BUT, I'm not here to tell you about how much I liked this fangame, I will talk about Nintendo.

This year, Nintendo has banned TWO Pokémon fangames: Pokémon Uranuim and Pokémon Prism. The rage has started, people covered themselves in hatred (just like Sasuke when Itachi killed the Uchiha clan, it's, like, the same situation here) and tired to boycott Nintendo and whatever., while other congratulaed Nintendo for banning Pokémon Uranium. Even the creators go all like "you won the battle, but not the war, believe it!".

First of all, Nintendo has the rights to do that. Yes, we all know that Fangames and Hack ROMs are non-profit and made for fans by fans (or vice versa), but many video game companies see this as a crime and that's why they ban those fan creations. Even fanfictions were target of this kind of ban at the very start of the "fanfiction boom", but then the companies fnd out that those fanfictions are NOT prejudical to their IPs.

BUT I UNDERSTAND THE FANS' SIDE: they don't want to steal Pokémon, Mario, Metroid, Zelda, or whatever, they just want to show how much they love such... product. So, I have tips about avoiding ban.
    "Vini (pronounces vee-nee), I want to create a Pokémon game", DON'T DO THAT AND IF YOU DO, DON'T USE THE "POKÉMON" NAME, NOR USE THE POKÉMON CHARACTERS! WHY LEGEND MAKER IS STILL ON? BECAUSE THEY CHANGED THE F*CKING TITLE TO PUNCH NINTENDO'S LAWSUIT!
    If this is not enough for you, then say to yourself: I will not give up, even if Nintendo lawsuits me, even if I get arrested, I will continue to produce this game, even if costs my life! Rules were made to be broken anyway.
    But... if you is not THAT crazy or want a carbon copy of the original, then give up! Or not, because Nintendo's bans are IRRELEVANT! YOU CAN STILL PLAY POKÉMON URANIUM OR PRISM! SERIOUSLY, JUST SEARCH!

PLUS, I will send a email to Nintendo to complain about it's attitude, in a very professional way.
    Currently playing Pokémon Moon (and many other Pokémon games on emulators).

I'm not super sure what you're trying to say here, but this doesn't need a thread regardless.

Default Riddle Me Pokemon!

A lot of forums have this, i don't know why serebii doesn't. So, let's make one!

RULES

1. Only one riddle at a time.
    2. The riddle can be about a pokemon, type, move or ability.
    3. When one riddle is solved, the person who solved it first will post the next riddle.

For example:
    If i post the first riddle, and someone (let's say chikorita) solves it. Then, chikorita will post the next riddle, and not someone else.

Let me start..

I am clingy, born by my master.
    I bring others down, with great pleasure.
    I am used for this purpose,
    by trainers who want disaster.
    My FC: 4098-4557-7957
    Poison safari, with muk, garbodor, and gloom

Can't wait for sun and moon!!!! Team Moon!!!!

Grass type GYM!!!

Seriously, no one?
    My FC: 4098-4557-7957
    Poison safari, with muk, garbodor, and gloom

Can't wait for sun and moon!!!! Team Moon!!!!

Grass type GYM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prakhar View Post
    A lot of forums have this, i don't know why serebii doesn't. So, let's make one!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?29-Games

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Default Trading Card Game World Championships 2007

Has anyone went to the TCGWC 2007 in Hawaii and obtained this Pikachu event and still have it unclaimed in their games?

Level : 50
    OT : TCGWC
    ID : 08107
    Nature : Hardy
    Ball : Cherish
    Item : Light Ball
    Ribbon : Classic
    Last edited by ronaldo99; 31st December 2016 at 6:04 PM.

Use the trade forum for trading.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Default Question regarding legit pokemon

Hi all,

I have a quick question. I have been away from pokemon for a long time (since platinum), but have just gotten back into it a few months ago in prep for sun/moon.

I have been catching a large number of legendary pokemon in a legit fashion (e.g. restarting pokemon Y 3 times and playing all the way through for 3 different natured Mewtwos.). I caught 47 different ones. I also fully trained and got all XY and ORAS ribbons available for them. Now I'm ready to transfer them to SM when poke bank opens up. Only one problem. I realized my DS clock was set back to the wrong year. All my yveltals, deoxys, etc. are from 2011, before XY or ORAS came out. Are these pokemon considered legit? Is there a way to have the date on their status page to reflect the correct date? Can I use them if I transfer them to SM? Or do I need to do this whole thing over again now that I've fixed my clock?.....

Thanks a lot.

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

No, the date doesn't make them illegal. As long as they have legal moves/stats/pokéballs, they're fine.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

What a relief! Thanks!

In the future though, there is a thread specifically for asking questions, so no need to make a whole thread for one question.

Closed.
    SMod, One of the writers for the PotW, and someone you'll be hearing from often if you fail to read the rules

Take a moment, remind yourself
    To take a moment and find yourself

Default does anyone have a darkrai in diamond

just curious because it would be fun to have one in diamond

Couple problems.

One, this isn't the trade forums.
    Two, Gen 4 WiFi is dead so it's not like anyone could trade one regardless barring being local.

So this didn't need a thread, and thus, closed.
    SMod, One of the writers for the PotW, and someone you'll be hearing from often if you fail to read the rules

Take a moment, remind yourself
    To take a moment and find yourself

Default Team for Pokemon Y

Hey! I got Y for Christmas and I'm stuck on what Pokemon to have for my team, and whether to keep them throughout the whole game, or ditch them and get better Pokemon throughout my playthrough. I'm in Santalune Forest right now, with only a level 8 Froakie (Going to keep Froakie as my water type).

I appreciate any help. Thanks!

Just use what you like, and if you come across something you like more, replace it. It's all up to you. In any case, this doesn't really need a thread.

Exclamation Synopsis for my Fangame

I wanted to share a piece of my story and other things involved in my game.

There's no name for the game yet but it's set in Victoria. There is a North Victoria and a South Victoria. You begin your adventure in North Victoria after moving to a big metropolis known as Rico City. Your father is the Professor who works at the Monster Research Center. Your mother is a Talk-Show Radio Host. Your parents help give you recognition throughout Victoria so people are always glad to meet you and everyone knows you. You first get your starter after visiting the Research Center and a wild monster escapes and you take it upon yourself to tame it by using one of the three starters.

The land of Victoria is ruled by a King. His personality is similar to Asgore, he cares about everyone in Victoria and tries his best to please them.

There is no criminal organization in my game. There are 7 super villains based on the seven deadly sins. Each villain has their own personality. My game is more of a Superhero vs. Supervillains game (No one has super powers if you're worried bout that. They use the powers of their companions. For example, a Psychic Type Villain uses his Psychic Type Pokemon to control other individual's minds.)

The villains are less powerful then the corrupt rich, who have no sympathy whatsoever for the people of Victoria. The Corrupt Rich hire these villains to overthrow the King for his power and to take over Victoria.

I'd like to hear your thoughts and opinions. I'll take any questions too. Just trying to see if people are even interested in my game before i even bother to make it.

Sorry, no discussion of fangames allowed.

Default EV spread & moveset for wall Probopass?

I bred a 5 perfect IV Nosepass (imperfect IV being attack) and I want to make her into a Probopass that fulfils the role of a wall. However, I'm not quite sure what would be the best EV spread and moveset is for a Probopass.

I plan to so a spread that relates to HP, defense and special defense, but don't know what an ideal spread would be for nosepass.

I already have stealth rock and am going to teach thunder wave to her, but I'm not sure on what other moves to use.

Any recommendations of EV spreads and moves that can suit a wall probopass?

In terms of EVs, bulk will be the most important thing. Even with thunder wave plenty of attackers will outspeed it since paralysis only cuts speed to 50%. That means that it would need over 100 speed EVs to outspeed base 100 pokemon. So cutting into its speed would be really risky. And even with max speed it won't outspeed a paralysed Pheromosa or a timid alakazam. So focus on defence rather than speed. Still thunder wave is nice for slowing down opposing pokemon for your other pokemon to outspeed them.

Also, to give it the right EVs you'll need to know the Nosepass' nature. Its probably worth checking out what pokemon are popular in the metagame you are playing in and what damage they'll do to a probopass. Then check some damage calcs to see what your probopass can and can't survive. Not to mention you haven't posted its ability, which is pretty important since Probopass works pretty differently when it has magnet rise.

As for movesets, if you want thunder wave and for it to be a rock setter. Some useful moves could be power gem (steel isn't great offensive typing), along with magnet rise or swagger. Pain Split would be useful as its Probopass' only recovery move besides rest, but you can't get it in Sun and Moon.

Default Things In Pokemon that make no sense |Thread|

Now, this is your opinion, so I am hoping no one will judge anyone for their opinion. If you ever thought that a Pokémon move, entry made no sense at all. It can be in the anime, manga, or games~

The fact that Luvdisc cant evolve into Alomomola is disappointing..
    Hi! Welcome to a void of endless awkwardness ;3

That annoying person you want to annoy but you cant because they annoy you everyday and so on~

Shiny Eggs... Shiny Eggs :/
    You are beautiful the way you are
    This is a place of imagination and weirdness, feel free in a world where you cant, yep I just said that.
    Aw, thanks I am a ghost type trainer >;3
    Mystery Dungeon Exploreres Of Sky Team Eclipse .- .-
    Pokémon Red Team:
    Cosplaying Pikachu since 21 years ago
    [IMG]PokeCharms.jpg[/IMG]

Friend Code! 4528-2559-5330

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Default Competitive team help

Hey I just started competitive battling and although I know how to Iv breed and ev train and all that, I'm not too sure about my team as a whole sooo any help is appreciated

Haxorus- focus sash
    Adamant
    252 speed 252 attack 4 hp
    Move set
    Dragon Dance- sets up for sweeping
    Earthquake- nice coverage move
    Outrage-great stab
    Brick Break- more coverage
    He's more of a late game sweeper

Weavile-Life Orb
    Naive
    252 speed 252 attack 4 hp
    Move set
    Night slash- stab plus that critical
    Ice shard- sadly the only ice physical move in sun for him
    Knock off- great for items and such
    Pursuit- to catch those switch outs
    A great revenge killer

Lucario- Lucarionite
    Rash
    252 speed 252 sp attack 4 hp
    Move set
    Aura sphere- great stab with his mega, plus always hits
    Shadow ball- coverage
    Flash cannon- stab, plus helps get rid of those fairy types
    Dragon pulse- coverage for other dragons
    Main special sweeper

Metagross- Sitrus Berry
    Brave
    Not sure what his ev spread is
    Move set-
    Zen headbutt- good stab
    Meteor mash- another good stab
    Hammer arm- coverage plus can help with trick roomies for priority
    Bullet punch- priority
    Mostly used as a tank

Ash-Greninja- expert belt
    Impish (I know it's a bad nature but it's the one I got from the demo)
    252 speed 126 sp attack 126 attack
    Move set-
    Water shuriken- priority, picks off focus sash users, and has great stab
    Night slash- in case the person sets up a special wall
    Hydro pump- powerful stab
    Ice beam- coverage
    I mostly use him as a kind of second mega evolution

Alolan Raichu- Aloraichium z
    Modest
    252 speed 252 attack 4 special defense
    Move set
    Thunderbolt- stab, plus z move
    Focus blast- coverage
    Volt switch- used to scout enemy
    Psychic- stab
    He's my main scout and I usually send him out first

Any help would be great I'm not so sure about this team

Page 2352 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 1352225223022342234823492350235123522353235423552356 ... LastLast