View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2350 of 2350 FirstFirst ... 135022502300234023462347234823492350
Results 58,726 to 58,737 of 58737

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

I'm always up for a dual regional game. I want to be like Ash and travel the world.

Honestly I wouldn't mind if we go back to Kanto and Johto. It would be cool if in each version you would start in a different region. Like version A you start in Kanto then in version B you start in Johto.

And yes we would need a new storyline. A new evil team or do something different with Team Rocket.
    Currently completing my Living Dex!

I think it would be pretty easy to incorporate Kanto into any game in the future, simply because the plot there was so minimal that it'd be easy to figure in. I would love to see a dual region game again as that was one of my favorite things about GSC/HGSS. Any two regions would do to be honest, but using either Kanto or Sinnoh makes the most sense since they are the regions with the currently longest drought of remakes.

Personally, I think Alola-Kanto or vice versa would be cool since at the beginning of the game they state that you the player just moved from Kanto to Alola. So it would be neat to have a journey to Kanto as a "homecoming" type of thing where you go to Kanto and do whatever thing there. Plus it makes sense to juxtapose the Alolan forms with the "regular" forms.

So yea, all about that.
    [+-][+-]
    ---[+-]
    --[+-]
    [+-][+-]apto369

†I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

If you enjoy poetry, check out this book by rising author, James W. A. "In the Library" is told in an epic narrative format and contains dark thematic material that teaches multiple lessons about pain, coping, and madness. Check it out at thejameswa.com !

I would not mind another duel region game. With all the talk of supposed Shinioh remakes as well as the what happened in and the end of SUMO it would be interstaning if GameFreak made something like others said game a you start in Kanto and game b you start in Shinioh and after beating the elite 4 travel to the other region.

I'd like it if they had a game where you could visit a little bit of every region. That was a crackpot hope of mine for Sun and Moon, that there would be a new, small, central region and you could pay a visit to an area or two from each region to gather something similar to a badge. Then beat the central region's Elite 4. I'm really hoping that there will at least be something in a later game that also ties up some of the loose ends in Kalos though. I want to see AZ and Zinnia again.

From the rules:

No remake or next-generation speculation threads:
    We have a news thread for upcoming game reveals, so until there's actual information to talk about, we don't allow prediction threads. Even then, they would belong in their own newly made section. This includes third-installment game wishlists.
    Speculation about next gen or remakes (so dual region game between two known regions for example) is not allowed.

Default Koffing or Exeggcute solo run?

I do not know if I should go for a Exeggcute or Koffing solo run.

Try flipping a coin.

Since this really didn't need its own thread...
    SMod, One of the writers for the PotW, and someone you'll be hearing from often if you fail to read the rules

Take a moment, remind yourself
    To take a moment and find yourself

Angry Anyone encounter double shiny in Sun and Moon yet?

In XY and ORAS horde battles have 5 Pokemon slots so it's possible for multiple of shiny showing up...So Sun and Moon have SOS calls and that gives 2 slots max. Has anyone managed to pulled off a double shiny yet? Cause I just encountered double shiny Wishiwashi from 12 hours of chaining...sadness

I saw someone in a Pokemon group on Facebook who'd encountered double shiny rockruff from SOS chaining. Still works like horde shinies... You unfortunately can't catch both.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

So the answer is yes. This didn't really need an entire thread for it, though.
    SMod, One of the writers for the PotW, and someone you'll be hearing from often if you fail to read the rules

Default Help Completing the Alolan Dex

Hello everyone, I am in need of assistance for completing thr Alolan Pokedex. I currently have it 61% complete. And while I was completting it, I hadn't thought the GTS would be so harsh on trading for starters.... unfortunately, the only poplios I searched for required legendary pokemon and ultra beasts needed for trade. And while I'm not going for a living dex, I would like to keep the legendarys and ultra beasts I've caught and not have to trade them for.... starters. So I'm looking for anyone with a poplio and the fire starter, ( litten is it called? ), and I don't want to keep them, only use it to register in my dex and I will return it. I really don't want to have to go out and buy a copy of Sun just to fill my dex. If somone would reply back to this, we could get in contact via discord, or skype, somthing like that, and exchange friend codes. And like I said, I have 61% of thr dex complete, so if anyone would like some mons of mine to register I wouldn't mind letting you use some of them. As long as they aren't legendarys. Thank you to everyone who responds, I'll check back on this post probably a day or so from now. (EDIT) well actually I would like to keep it to breed for my own copy so I can get the evolved forms.... I hadnt thought about that. So yeah, I'll need to borrow them till I breed an egg for each and then return them.

That's not really what this section is for. Try the Trade Forum, so that you can ask for those specific Pokemon you need.

Page 2350 of 2350 FirstFirst ... 135022502300234023462347234823492350