View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 238 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 1381882282342352362372382392402412422482883381238 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,950 of 57779

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

I'll just list a few B/W ones:

Palpitoad looks far better than the ugly as all get out Seismitoad. Pansear owns Simisear. Shelmet's one I thought would have an awesome ev, and then it becomes Accelgor. Eew. Hate the Swoobat design, so I'd have to say I prefer Woobat. I also actually prefer Herdier to Stoutland, though that might just be because Herdier looks an awful lot like my real dog.
    Name - AJ
    3DS FC: 1633-4190-9621
    Y Friend Safari: Wartortle, Bibaral, Poliwhirl
    Black 2 FC: 0004-1279-8556
    Black FC: 545787679565

Offering
    :
        Spoiler:- :

Wanted
    :

Dewott over Samurott

Click this link and sign up to the website to start winning things, from game vochers to ebay/amazon and sometimes consoles.

I have won 4 Ł5 amazon vouchers just by completing surveys and accumalating points which can be exchanged for prizes. Please click this link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/legitscopez360?feature=mhee

Visit me and my mates Youtube channel. Please it would help us alot more thank you think. Like/Favourite our videos and subscribe

Munchlax!!!! is a boss!!!! and so freaking awesome.
    B/W fc-2923 9470 3954
    HG/SS fc- 4555-2482-5485

Shinx looks way better than Luxio.

Just off the top of my head, I've always thought that Dragonair is better than Dragonite, because Dragonite just looks so far removed from Dratini and Dragonair's look. I think Dragonair is a gorgeously designed Pokémon and Dragonite just looks like comic relief.

I prefer Lillipup over any of its evolutions. They look like grumpy old men and Lillipup is adorable.

Also, Venusaur is pure fug imo, while Bulbasaur and Ivysaur are pretty cool guys.

Yamask is so cool but Cofagrigus is just ... bleh.

I really don't want to evolve mine.

Scrafty looks decent but Scraggy looks much better.
    Lillipup is cuter than Herdier and much more cuter than Stoutland.
    Last edited by Munchlax66; 20th March 2011 at 11:16 PM.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/ztynn7.png[/IMG]
    That's why Rock Slide is better than Stone Edge.

Samurott totallly defies the Otter look.
    When I first saw Mijumaru and learned it's English name was Oshawott, I immediately assumed its final evolution wasn't gonna have legs and tusks instead of whiskers.
    I also thought Samurott was gonna be a Water-,Fighting- mix because of the Samur- prefix.

Tirtouga was better than Carracosta cuz of Carracosta's face mask (think thats what it was).
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

I think Timburr looks better than Gurdurr and Conkeldurr as I prefer its headshape over the ones its evolutions have. I also think the noses of Gurdurr and Conkeldurr makes them look like clowns, which is not bad, but not what I think a Fighting Pokemon should look like.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    I think Timburr looks better than Gurdurr and Conkeldurr as I prefer its headshape over the ones its evolutions have. I also think the noses of Gurdurr and Conkeldurr makes them look like clowns, which is not bad, but not what I think a Fighting Pokemon should look like.
    Yeah, Timburr is probably the best looking of that line, though considering that is one of the fugliest lines in the history of the series to me, that's not saying much.
    Name - AJ

Offering
    :

Wanted
    :

Quote Originally Posted by ducksgomooful View Post
    I think that Snivy looks better than its evolutions, same with Tepig. Oshawott's final is the only good one, though. Mew > Mewtwo.
    please don't tell me, you think mew evolves into mewtwo

White FC: 2666 1277 6544
        Spoiler:- Credit & Trade offers:

Gary's pidgeotto (firered, cerulean city) is a few levels under. Also, I'm pretty sure there are wild, under leveled, Golbat somewhere.

Dewott looks better than Samurott in my opinion. Neither is bad, just that the middle form looks more action-oriented than the final one (though both look better than Oshawott, in my opinion).

I think the one that takes the cake, though, is Trubbish >>>>> Garbador. Trubbish looks cute (for a trash bag), but Garbador looks . . . I don't know . . . just not what I was expecting. Garbador was the only one of the Gen V Pokemon I really disliked, and has yet to grow on me.

I battled Iris' haxorus against my exact same level fraxure and Ghetsis' Hydreigon with my 2 level higher zweilious. Both of those times I was mad.
    Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program and technology. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.

Read it now!

Also, for an enhanced reading experience, news, reviews, and special features like a Tenno Region Pokédex, listing all of my custom Pokémon visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Ah Pokemon.... how I love your logical flaws
    Over 200+ Hours in Platinum!

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

You can find wild Unfezant @ level 22 in shaky patches... when they evolve at 32. So that REALLY bugs me, since I worked hard to evolve my tranquill.

My Pokemon Black adventure began on 3/6/11 and concluded on 4/2/11 at 2:52PM
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Read the Hunger Games? Yes? Join my RPG! Taking Sign ups now! May the odds be ever in your favor!

It's necessary in order to give players a challenge. It wouldn't be any fun if you were facing unevolved Pokémon just because they haven't reached the level they would evolve for you.

You can find level 14 Hypno and Machoke in SS. It doesn't really bother me, though. it's pretty cool having under leveled evolved pokemon, in my opinion.

I have a level 8 venomoth in HG -_-

My peeps

Leafeon credit to: Grovyl

Cu-laimed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniteftw View Post
    please don't tell me, you think mew evolves into mewtwo
    That user does, unfortunately.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Mime jr. looks CCCUUUTTEEE butt mr. mime looks like a person with a disease

Spoiler:- Shiny Hunter:

< please click

Quote Originally Posted by monowiwi View Post
    Mime jr. looks CCCUUUTTEEE butt mr. mime looks like a person with a disease
    So true. Mr.Mime has always been my least fav gen 1 pokemon, but Mime Jr is actually a pretty good design.
    Name - AJ

Offering
    :

Wanted
    :

It doesn't bother me too much. Because, despite making the game significantly easier, where's the fun in that? Lance the Dragon Master and having ONLY Dragonair? You'd probably have a Dragonite before he did. Falkner's Pidgeotto? Well. If he had a Hoothoot in its stead, then honestly, Chikorita wouldn't really have a hard time at those Gyms. I mean, i guess they COULD raise the Pokemon's level to the right level, but then WE'D be screwed. You know?

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

Ok yes another tropical region is high on my list, and i say another because technically Hoenn was tropical with tropical mons, but being that we've had 3 temperate (Kanto, Johto, Unova), 1 tropical (Hoenn), and 1 subarctic (Sinnoh), I wouldn't mind seeing another tropical for sure.

But, here's my theory/ hopes for where the game developers are heading...

The next 3 regions will be based off places in the U.S. (Since Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh were based off places in Japan, and the routes have started over with Unova).

The next region will be based on the western U.S. (Unova is based off the eastern U.S. in my opinion -- Driftveil is Texas, Icirrus is the Great Lakes Region, theres plenty of other evidence in my opinion...).

The region after the next region will be based on Hawaii, and the region after that on Alaska (Japan's 4 regions were based on seasons: Kanto was spring, Johto was fall, Hoenn was summer, Sinnoh was winter; the regions based off places in the U.S. could go something like: Unova - spring, western U.S. - fall, Hawaii - summer, Alaska - winter).

The next region will have cities with names having to do Earthy things (Unova's cities are based on types of clouds, which has to do with the element of air; remaining elements are earth, fire, and water; I think the western U.S. could be earth, Hawaii could be fire, and Alaska could be water).

It's all speculation but those are my thoughts and hopes for now...

Thoughts on all that?

Hmm.. anywhere in Central America, South America, or Africa. I'm kinda obsessed with a Indiana Jones type of theme or maybe somewhere cold and icy.
    Is There Somebody Who Still Believes In Love? ♥

Page 238 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 1381882282342352362372382392402412422482883381238 ... LastLast