View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2325 of 2325 FirstFirst ... 132522252275231523212322232323242325
Results 58,101 to 58,112 of 58112

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

I think there's a reason that the old version of this thread died.

Made by Sworn_Metalhead

Default I liek pokemon again :DD

Why did I spark a sudden new interest in this game?

I'm unsure how we're suppose to give reason to your sudden new interest in Pokemon...

That being said, there is nothing to discuss in this topic.
    I have a Tumblr! Come check it out or something.

Default Battling and Trading World Wide on black 2 DS

So one of my friends told me that there is still a way to battle people on your Nintendo DS with old generation pokemon games, even though the pokemon admins removed the server years ago. Does anyone know how to do this? Please help, would make my pokemon experience much more enjoyable
    -jordan

It's only possible via infrared now (i.e. the two DSes need to be in the same room)
    Current Hunts
    Platinum

2,670 SRs/5,340 birds seen - PAUSED

Current OR MM

1,052 Eggs COMPLETE!

All WiFi connectivity for DS Pokémon games has been shut down, I'm afraid.

Made by Sworn_Metalhead

Lightbulb New Game idea

I know that everyone is wanting a game where you go around all the regions but I think I would definitely prefer a game (or series of games) where you can play as ash and follow in his footsteps, I am aware that there is a ROM hack called ash grey where this is possible but it is only covering season 1 in Kanto (I think the orange islands too) but I think that it would be really enjoyable if I was able to go to other regions as ash. I wouldn't mind if this was as separate games (1 per region) I just think it'd be really cool to meet all the anime characters in game it would also be interesting to have followers in the games like misty and brock and possibly put the movies in it as well possibly as events or just as post game side-quests. Just let me know if you think this is a good idea or not, I know I'd defiantly enjoy playing this sort of game.
    Sneek

No game ideas.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Default Nuzlocke varients

I've recently been playing ORAS and I decided that I would do a variant of a wonderlocke an I decided that after each gym I would wondertrade away all of my pokemon and get a completely new set. This can add the aspect of randomness to your playthroughs and I enjoyed it a lot more than a regular wonderlocke It did mean having to say goodbye to some good mons (diancie and garchomp for me) but it made the game a lotmore challenging since most people wondertrade level 1s.
    Sneek

That's nice. This didn't need a thread though, since you posting about something you did doesn't exactly leave a lot of room for discussion.

P.S. - There's a section for challenge runs, including Nuzlockes.

Closed.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod, one of the writers for the PotW, and (apparently) best regular mod of 2014. Also now available in orange!

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Default What Pokemon Should I Choose To Make A Good Team?

I have Gyrados,Kadabra,Ghastly,Chairzard,Jolteon,Machop,O ddish,Geodude, Drowzee,Dugtrio and Onix.

That's up to you. There's over 700 Pokemon so the choice is yours.

We've got team rating sections if you've got a team and you want feedback on it, but this isn't the place to ask someone to choose a team for you.

Closed.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod, one of the writers for the PotW, and (apparently) best regular mod of 2014. Also now available in orange!

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Page 2325 of 2325 FirstFirst ... 132522252275231523212322232323242325