View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2338 of 2338 FirstFirst ... 133822382288232823342335233623372338
Results 58,426 to 58,445 of 58445

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Default How do you insert a "Pokemon Trainer" Avatar rather than a Pokemon Sprite Avatar?

Hi as you can see my forum avatar is a sprite of Jumpluff. Like I want that!

I want a Pokemon Trainer avatar like Hikari or Erika but don't know how to insert one other than the selection of Poke-sprites that the site provides?

Thanks in advance for the help!
    My Pokemon World Online Play-through with commentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yBYosUumMs&list=PLbPHid8VkQrz6wemtda9qZ_g 3zQrYYKML

You actually can't upload your own avatars.

Serebii has claimed this is because of data storage limitations, but forums much bigger than these seem to have no problems managing it so I'm not really sure what the real reason is.

On the other hand both the characters you mentioned are available as avatars. I know Dawn's sprite from D/P/Pt is under Trainers - Sinnoh, and I believe Erika's would be under Trainers - Kanto.
    "By definition, alternative medicine has either not been proven to work, or been proven not to work.
    Do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proven to work?
    ... Medicine."

~Tim Minchin, Storm

RIP Tay 3/23/2016 - 3/23/2016
    You will be remembered.

That was very helpful! Thanks Divine!
    My Pokemon World Online Play-through with commentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yBYosUumMs&list=PLbPHid8VkQrz6wemtda9qZ_g 3zQrYYKML

Default Worst TMS

Hello all, a couple days ago I was replaying Gen 1 and I noticed there are a lot of dumb TMS, so I though what are the worst ? For me it's water gun or rock tomb.
    Anime and cartoons are the same!

I don't think any of the TMs from Gen I were all that bad. Mistyped, maybe, but appropriate for one's level of progress in the game.

Same goes for Gens V and VI, even though they're reusable. They all have their place in the right moveset.

Buuuut, if I had to pick one, I would go with Gen II's Detect. Most redundant move in the game.

Black Lives Matter

Two problems with this thread.

Number 1 is that it belongs in the Polls section. But that brings us to number 2, because "Worst" threads in the polls section ended up being disallowed due to the fact they always turn into flaming wars. See here in the rules.

So, closed.
    One of the writers for the PotW, and apparently the keeper of sanity and order.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Default Anyone Else Seen This?

Aparently there's a bidding war going on between Warner Bros., Sony, and Legendary Entertainment over the rights to make a live-action Pokemon movie. Has anyone else seen this? Thoughts?

http://screenrant.com/pokemon-live-a...mpaign=SR-FB-P

Yes. This didn't need a thread, though. It's already been/being discussed in the News thread.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Default So they're now naming the Pokemon games after celestial objects?

I mean, Pokémon Sun' & 'Moon? Is this best they can come up with? Are these people running out of ideas? Are they going to name the next Pokemon games after household objects?

The sun and moon are pretty damn vital for our culture and survival.

A lot cooler than f*cking colors and letters, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post

I agree there and I would hope for a better plot and characters as well. XY was lacking in both imo, but I did like Serena alot.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post

Soon, there will be Pokémon:Carbon and Pokémon:Oxygen.
    "It eluded us then, but that’s no matter—tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther...And then one fine morning -
    So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

I don't see anything wrong with the names. If we can have letters, we can have celestial objects.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Soon, there will be Pokémon:Carbon and Pokémon:Oxygen.
    Be honest, would that really be worse than X and Y?

What's the problem with that exactly? Beats having colors and minerals for the past generations.

This doesn't need a thread.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Default Hi, coming back to Pokemon ever since HeartGold. #DonatePokemonHerePls

Hello, everyone! It's been a long time since I played another Pokemon game and today I bought a New Nintendo 3DS XL with Pokemon X, because I miss playing these games.

There's lots of new stuff and can't wait what else is out there! I done a couple random trades and someone even traded me a Wartortle basically for free(that was extremely kind). I'm back at playing my favorite childhood games of Pokemon(going to buy Alpha Saphire soon).

I will appreciate it if you have any event, shiny, starters, or legendary Pikemons that you would like to donate towards me. I'll edit my thread each time I get a donation from my categories. There's a current Hoopa event in Eroupe if anyone would like to donate one. That will make my day!!

My friend code is 4699 - 9853 - 5603

Thank you for your time and for reading my thread. Have an excellent day!

List:

Starters (Any evolutions): Charmander, Wartortle
    Last edited by Bartoise; 28th April 2016 at 2:11 AM.

I'm afraid this isn't the section for asking for trades - more for discussing Pokemon.

You may want to check the Trade forum section instead for what people are offering, including the giveaway subsection: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...71-Trade-Forum Not sure we have a place for asking for free legendaries/events/shinys though, but that section is far more relevant.

Thread closed. Good luck at any rate, and welcome to the forums!

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Pokémon news, opinions, creative works and more. Now live!

Default Hello!

Hey, just new here and have just for myself Pokemon X and a ds3

I had this years ago and wanted to play again. Tried to post in the X and y thread but I could see the relevant button.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to trade me the original three starter Pokemon? Squirtle, bulbsasaur and charmander??

Just the normal ones, don't need shiny or anything?

Thank you

This isn't the section to ask for trades. Try the trade forum, and there's even a specific section of the trade forums for Kanto families. In fact, here it is: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...Kanto-Families

Closed.

Page 2338 of 2338 FirstFirst ... 133822382288232823342335233623372338