View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 264 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 1642142542602612622632642652662672682743143641264 ... LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 58953

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Wales. Yeah, you heard. Not England, not Scotland, not Ireland. Nope. Wales. Ye....

Top 3 favourite pokemon
    Sinnoh Anime Fan!

Red is a freaking loser that teaches his Snorlax Blizzard.

Barry has Pokemon about only 2-5 levels lower and actually has decent movesets.

So I say Barry.

Red doesn't need words to convey badassery.
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post

So I say Barry.
    Who the france is barry?
    "Your future is not ahead of you."

Quote Originally Posted by Nightdreamer View Post
    Africa. These people need a region on the wild side. I just see them on Madagascar or something.
    Not to mention one EPIC Safari Zone.
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

I say Steven. In Emerald, not R/S.

"If beer and women aren't the answer, then you're asking the wrong questions." -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Who the france is barry?
    Rival in D/P/Pt
    I play Pokemon Platinum for DS. I have lvl 1 Charmanders up for trade.Leave a comment thing on my profile.
    Name : Nitro
    FC : 2922_6202_2501
    I'll be happy to battle/trade.[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2rxazpk.jpg[/IMG]
    P.S. i dont have Staraptor with me atm he's been replaced by Dragonite.

In pokemon white there are several There is N, Cynthia from D/P, Game freak Miyamoto, and The League Champion Alder

Can Offer
    Starters
    Snivy
    Tepig
    Oshawatt
    Cyndaquil
    Mudkip
    Other
    Lapras
    Larvitar
    Larvesta
    Deino
    Axew
    Tynamo

looking for event pokemon...
    White Friend Code:2236-6935-9111

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post

So I say Barry.
    The day Barry becomes a police will be the end for us all. 'You just stolen something! I'm fining you 1032783475984375983475983479357345 million!'
    I play Pokemon Platinum for DS. I have lvl 1 Charmanders up for trade.Leave a comment thing on my profile.

I'm going to say Red.

Duh, me. Yeah I would say Barry too. Good thing he doesn't exist............

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    But EVs aren't all that important in the main game. I mean yeah, its awesome if you do get EVs in some good stats, but if my Torterra ended up with a few EVs in sp atk, it's not going to hinder it's performance too much.
    They are in Battle Subway, Wi-Fi battles,and Competitive battles, and I'll need to EV train the Victini in my White team as I plan on using it (If it's Timid of course), but I don't know the location of wild Unova Pokemon with SpA EVs. Plus EV-reducing berries aren't available in-game, only in the Dream World.

I'm going with Red
    PKMN Black - Toya - FC: 0089 1601 8684PKMN HG - Gold - FC: 3997 6820 7950
    I'm usually on Fridays-Sunday EST

Offering 5th EV training services, PM me any offers.
        Spoiler:- Offering:

Spoiler:- Looking for:

PM me if your interested/want to negotiate! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Nebbio View Post
    If you caught all of the Pokemon then there would be no Pokemon left for other people.

My opinion is still Red. He has the strongest Pokemon in his team. If there's any other like him appear in the next games, it'll still be #2.

Check out my dA account! Please watch/fave/comment my page!

Go make your Request to the Link above! We welcome you.

Spoiler:- Credit of Userbar:

Actually, it would be whoever is playing the game, because eventually they defeat Red and Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Actually, it would be whoever is playing the game, because eventually they defeat Red and Barry.
    True..

Red, even though he gave some of his Pokemon mediocre movesets (2-turn moves, Charizard with physical moves, Snorlax with Blizzard, etc). So much for being the Ultimate Trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    They are in Battle Subway, Wi-Fi battles,and Competitive battles, and I'll need to EV train the Victini in my White team as I plan on using it (If it's Timid of course), but I don't know the location of wild Unova Pokemon with SpA EVs. Plus EV-reducing berries aren't available in-game, only in the Dream World.
    He did say the main game really.

Yeah I've heard training can be quite bothersome really if you are at a high level but it might just be me but there really is no incentive to train pokémon up to level 100 anyway, as long as they are over level 50 and can hold their own against the Elite 4 then that's good enough for me
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

For me, Red.

Credit to Dark Sharpedo for the userbar.

My first Pokemon event is Celebi from the 10th Anniversary tour. My favorite event Pokemon is Mew.

Quote Originally Posted by RedMage23 View Post
    1. So you can just fight consistently under-leveled Pokemon? You do realize you can battle Morimoto, Cynthia (in the right seasons), the rich family, the sports stadiums, the Elite 4, Cheren, Bianca, the Royal Unova, and (if you have Black) Black City practically every day? Why do you need to battle Youngster Joey and his level 7 Patrat too?

2. You essentially contradicted yourself. You compared Team Plasma to a real-world organization and then said Team Rocket was more realistic.
    Yes I did contradict myself in your point 2. What I meant was that Team Rocket represents a more serious and threatening enemy than Team Plasma in the real world. Which one do you find more threatening: PETA or the mob? I just think it is lame to base the new evil team on PETA. All i can say is: really?

As for the first point, I don't compete competitively or play against real people so I want to get my moneys worth and replay any of the trainers that I want. I don't see a new pokemon stadium type game for the Wii yet.

Black and White in my opinion were a lot better then the 4th gen ... ugh curse you prevolutions.

Here are my complaints: the legendary pokemon quality is very much depleted since gen V, the story is SO SHORT, i beat it in 3 DAYS without a walkthrough and playing the normal amount of time i would for a pokemon game. Team Plasma isn;t all that threatening, you fight them like 5 times, and 3 times its agaisnt like 3 guys (my numbers are approximated, om probs way off, but my point remains, galactic had more of a presence), you can't rebattle trainers and constanty fighting 5 or 6 tough trainers gets dull. the new non-legendary pokemon in the region are great, and i like all the wifi stiffs but the white forest/black city adding trainers/grass thing doesn't work so well when no one around you has any of the games, let alone the opposite one, and i'm not gonna get both, thats just stupid. ALso, theres not really as much to do after you beat the game as in platinum, and you get zekrom/reshiram at the very end, which i like not. also, the HMs, although i like the renewal of dive, are entirely pointless as you only need cut to beat the game, and dive can only be used for the Abyssal Ruins. another thing, the region is just too straight forward. you can pretty much walk straight through the very short and simple to get through routes. its just too easy. I DO think that it has a LOT of potential and, if done right, gray could be my new favorite game, right above platinum. and im PUMPED for the remakes, which i say should be an emerald remake and a yellow one, thus putting all the regions onto the DS systems.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumAssassin View Post
    Here are my complaints: the legendary pokemon quality is very much depleted since gen V, the story is SO SHORT, i beat it in 3 DAYS without a walkthrough and playing the normal amount of time i would for a pokemon game. Team Plasma isn;t all that threatening, you fight them like 5 times, and 3 times its agaisnt like 3 guys (my numbers are approximated, om probs way off, but my point remains, galactic had more of a presence), you can't rebattle trainers and constanty fighting 5 or 6 tough trainers gets dull. the new non-legendary pokemon in the region are great, and i like all the wifi stiffs but the white forest/black city adding trainers/grass thing doesn't work so well when no one around you has any of the games, let alone the opposite one, and i'm not gonna get both, thats just stupid. ALso, theres not really as much to do after you beat the game as in platinum, and you get zekrom/reshiram at the very end, which i like not. also, the HMs, although i like the renewal of dive, are entirely pointless as you only need cut to beat the game, and dive can only be used for the Abyssal Ruins. another thing, the region is just too straight forward. you can pretty much walk straight through the very short and simple to get through routes. its just too easy. I DO think that it has a LOT of potential and, if done right, gray could be my new favorite game, right above platinum. and im PUMPED for the remakes, which i say should be an emerald remake and a yellow one, thus putting all the regions onto the DS systems.
    Lolz....I beat R/S, D/Pt AND HG/SS each one in three days once I got them. Heck I even beat PMD Time/Sky and Pokemon Ranger Almia/Guardian Signs in three days...However I did not beat Black in three. I took my time with it soaking up the story and training/capturing my Pokemon :3

Sure the routes were straight forward but really? Who cares. These games had excellent graphics...GREAT MUSIC...a nice story plot...and a smashing ending. I even love the Pokemon...I can't say some of the designs were my favorites or original but the PokeDex entries were pretty darker than usual bringing back the feel for the gen 1 Pokemon and a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    Wouldn't battling Litwick help? (sure it's only 1 spA ev but it's better than nothing...that's what I did for ev-ing my Litwick)
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 31st March 2011 at 2:46 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

My first event, i think, we the Manaphy, but i gotta say my favorite event is any Mew giveaway...with a very close second being Celebi, since I've been waiting for that sucker for nigh on forever now, and can finally complete my Pokedex now...

This is Denna
    Of boundless appetite
    And some other things
    but mostly the first one
    yup...

credit to Team_Magma93

Page 264 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 1642142542602612622632642652662672682743143641264 ... LastLast