View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2353 of 2353 FirstFirst ... 135322532303234323492350235123522353
Results 58,801 to 58,816 of 58816

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

CN doesn't air Pokémon in my area, nor does any other channel that I know of. It'd be kinda cool if Disney XD brought Pokémon here, so I'm fine with this, uh, "critical matter".
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

This is not a "critical matter" and does not need a thread.

Default Shiny transfer help!!!

Hi,

I have literally just got my first ever shiny Pokemon without shiny charm and outside of SOS chaining. I am a little shell shocked to be honest.

I would like to know though if it can be breed and purposefully transfer it being shiny like with the everstone and nature's??

I apologize if this is in the wrong place of the forum just looking for an answer to my question while being completely over the moon.

Oh I am playing Pokemon Moon.

Creyni

"Shinyness" is not a genetic trait that can be inherited. It's always random.

Also for future reference: Pokémon Questions Thread
    Last edited by xerxes; 14th January 2017 at 9:29 PM.

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

Didn't need an entire thread, closed.
    SMod, One of the writers for the PotW, and someone you'll be hearing from often if you fail to read the rules

Take a moment, remind yourself
    To take a moment and find yourself

Question Revelation Lugia Booklet Searched! (2000)

Hello Everyone!
    I'm searching for the "Revelation Lugia Booklet" made in 2000.
    I searched on ebay and other online market places where they could possibly sell it.
    My only success i had was on ebay.
    I found the booklet for 40-60 US Dollars.
    That's allot for me since i don't have that much money to spend on collector items.
    But i'am a big pokémon fan so i wondered if i had success and this forums site.
    My maximum budget is 20 US Dollars.
    I know it seems very cheap for a booklet out of the year 2000.
    But maybe you don't do anything with that booklet, or you don't really care if it's sold for a high price or not.
    So i would much appreciate if you guys would look into your old boxes with old stuff out of your child hood or maybe in your garage in a box or so.
    If you find it and you are interested in selling it for 20 US Dollars, feel free to reply on this thread!
    I would like the booklet to be in NearMint to Mint condition.
    It's fine for me if it has a couple of little white necks on the side of the booklet.

Hopefully you'll find something in your old boxes! ;-)

Greetings From Belgium!, CloudGamesHD

Unhappy island trials and z crystals instead of gym leaders and badges

I am honestly quite disappointed that in pokemon sun and moon that nintendo did not stick with the traditional pokemon league and gym leaders and badges.in my opinion they should have stayed traditional.please comment.there are no bad opinions

Why don't you wait until you actually play the game before coming to that conclusion... Rushing to judgement usually ends up embarrassing you.
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

This is not the place for this.

This doesn't need a thread, and if it did, it would need to be in the Sun and Moon section, not here.

Default The Pokémon anime genwunner vs Pokémon game series genwunner

This thread is where you can list your opinions on the two types of genwunners or even list the things they usually say and you agree with.

All the forum rules apply and remember that this isn't a debate thread so please don't start a debate war or be overy offensive in what you comment about.

Here ill list the description of the two types of genwunners

. The anime genwunner is accepted by the internet to usually stick with the OS saga of the anime and don't watch or like the new sagas at all but some of the anime genwunners stick with both the OS and the AG and do not like any other saga of the anime besides either the OS and is only or the OS and the AG only.
    They also tend to say stuff like how the original pokegirl misty is the best and list of the reasons why and some genwunners also do the same with may.
    They also tend to want the original pokegirls to come back to the show as a main character and SOME of them do what's listed above with Brock.
    The internet sometimes makes it seem other they are genwunners because of nostalgia but this is not always the case since they sometimes have reasons they prefer the OS and the AG over the other sagas.

.While game genwunners tend to say stuff like how the newer games after gen 1 suck or are bad and state stuff about how the games after gen 1 have flaws.
    It's true that they treat gen 1 as their favourite but just because you think gen 1 is the best it doesn't that your a genwunner because these guys tend to stay away from the newer generation s of the Pokemon games and tend to do whats listed above.

Anyway please don't start a big argument on this thread and keep things safe.

We have a thread for both "types of Genwunners". We don't need a separate thread for essentially the same thing.
    Game OTP: IronWill (Dawn x Riley)
    Anime OTP: Marisson (Alain x Mairin)
    Manga brOTP: Origin (Steven x Wallace)

I also have a nominated story there!

I write shipping fics! In any of the stories I post in the shipping fics area, feel free to drop in to say hi and leave a review! I gain motivation to continue writing through this, so any kind of review is great!

"Our path may have a clear end with our friends, but it doesn't mean we cannot do anything with them while it lasts. Make sure you spend your time with them to the fullest, so when you have to part ways, once all is finally done, hold your head high, smile, and look onward to the future world that you made together!" ~ from this fanfic!

Thumbs up Proud of Pokemon Sun and Moon - Black Belt Trainer

Am I seriously the only person who has noticed this? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who has noticed this.

The black belt trainers animations impressed me so much! When I first saw one on the cliff going through Poomsae 1, which is the basic move set for white belts in taekwondo, I pretty much squealed! He even started the pattern with the traditional Joon Bi stance.

I had been playing my game beside a friend, to which I started pointing out the stances and bow the animation for the moves was exactly what I had learned when I did the martial art. Though, she didn't seem to particularity care... I guess most people won't, but it's an amazing little thing that I like to point out to people in the Pokemon community.

Nintendo, good on you for taking a high attention to detail!

Quote Originally Posted by Perel Peck View Post
    Am I seriously the only person who has noticed this? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who has noticed this.

The black belt trainers animations impressed me so much! When I first saw one on the cliff going through Poomsae 1, which is the basic move set for white belts in taekwondo, I pretty much squealed! He even started the pattern with the traditional Joon Bi stance.

I had been playing my game beside a friend, to which I started pointing out the stances and bow the animation for the moves was exactly what I had learned when I did the martial art. Though, she didn't seem to particularity care... I guess most people won't, but it's an amazing little thing that I like to point out to people in the Pokemon community.

Nintendo, good on you for taking a high attention to detail!
    Oh really? I didn't notice it myself but that's actually pretty cool of them to include details like that.

You'll get more responses if you post this in the discussion thread of the Sun/Moon subforum though.

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

Definitely don't need this.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

This doesn't need a whole thread.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Page 2353 of 2353 FirstFirst ... 135322532303234323492350235123522353