View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2327 of 2327 FirstFirst ... 132722272277231723232324232523262327
Results 58,151 to 58,171 of 58171

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

This belongs in the Create/Rename/Change thread.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Default Serena's Future?

Do you think Serena will be in after the xy anime ? Or it will be like the other girls ?

3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Now excepting single battles!
    Literally nothing to write in sig

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

This didn't need a thread, and even if it did, it doesn't belong in this section given there's a section specifically for the anime.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod, one of the writers for the PotW, and (apparently) best regular mod of 2014. Also now available in orange!

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Default Wonder Trades returning to you.

This sounds nearly impossible perhaps a 1 in a million chance depending on how many people are wonder trading at the same time all the time, but is it possible if one of your originally caught pokemons that you wonder traded can return to you a couple minutes later by someone else?

statistically is possible though you'd have to beat a pretty high chance to get your's back.
    fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

This didn't need a thread. Already a thread about Wonder Trades.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod, one of the writers for the PotW, and (apparently) best regular mod of 2014. Also now available in orange!

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Default getting tera-suma and green mail on pokemon silver

I got pokemon silver from me uncle recently. The battery was dead So I decided to change the battery. After playing for a while I met the guy who gives you the spearow with the mail you are supposed to take to the guy on route 31. I forget about him and continued playing the game. After messing around for a while I turned it off. The next day I decided to take the mail to the guy but he said it wasn't the right mail. So I read the mail and it said green. I tried to store it in the mail box but it was also full of mail saying green. I took some out and it turned into a ?. I was curious so I sold it at the shop for 19660. After clearing out my box, I went upstairs in the pokecenter. Their was a guy standing on the left so I talked to him and he gave me a tera-suma. It can also be sold for 19660. The only thing I could think of that would have caused this glitch was either dropping it while I was playing or trying to trade pokemon. Both of these times I had the spearow in my party. If anyone knows what caused me to get tera-suma that would be nice to know.

Teru-sama is to items what Missingno is to Pokemon. In other words, a glitch.

Regardless though, this didn't need a thread. Use the Questions Thread next time.

Default which is your fav Johto starter

Mine is Cyndaquil with Totodile coming in at a close second, with Chikorita coming in at third.

what about you guys ?
    Check out my youtube !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE5Q4ugndffaDLknCS9Mqtw/videos

This didn't need a thread. Try this one next time: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Thread-POKEMON

Default Regular pokeballs?

I dont know why but having pokemon in my team or even catching pokemon in anything but a regualr pokeball really annoys me. I have to catch every pokemon in regular pokeballs, it gives more of a challenge but also, it means you wont be throwing your pokemon out to fight in crappy mega or ultra balls. I also never use the master ball. I dont know why, mabye its because you only get one, but i also feel like its kind of a cheat. I've craved for a system to change the pokeball of a pokemon for ages, I'd love to have all my pokemon in premier or luxury balls!
    ( ・ิω・ิ) Hitting me is like boxing with shadow's (・ิω・ิ )

Hey, willing to trade at any time - unless in studying! .....φ(・∀・*)

->3DS Friend code: 3308 - 5313 - 3353
    -> EUW League of Legends ID: Flamepixel
    -> Miiverse: James ----> Steam ID: 아론콱

∩( ・ω・)∩ -James ∩(・ω・ )∩

Thanks for sharing, I guess?

Made by Sworn_Metalhead

Default look for certain thread?

I am looking for right thread for friend code exchange for Pokemon Rumble World, especially Vivillon patterns.

thank you.

You're looking for this thread, located in the Spinoffs section.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Bagon // Platinum Nuzlocke

Cool Pokemon with abilities That grant Immunity to Special or Physically moves

With 2x weakness to the other kind of moves.
    That means they need high HP.

Hollow Form(or other better suited name):
    Immunity to special moves and 2x weakness to physical ones.
    1 Defense point

I imagine a Dragon/ghost skeleton , a ground/flying sandmonster and a dark/psychic phantom.
    1 Special Defense point

Ghost Form (or other better suited name):

Immunity to physical moves and 2x weakness to special ones.

I imagine a ghost/fairy headless Centaur(with lance and shield), a water/grass seaweed monster, a poison/electric gas monster.

I also want to introduce a Miracle Guard ability, that works like and oposite of Wonder Guard, that gives immunity to super effective hits.
    I imagine a gargoyle with wings, ghost/rock pokemon.

Game Freak and Pokemon creators are free to use my ideas.
    I love Pokemon and want children to have fun and learn strategical and logical thinking in future.

General Pokemon Discussion isn't the place for fan creations, sorry.
    I have a Tumblr! Come check it out or something.

Default Make your own Pokemon Battle

Make your own battle here! I made my own battle!
    I replied here:
    https://twitter.com/VanWayland/statu...76761918214144
    I use
    Abomasnow
    Garchomp
    Lucario
    Backup:
    Gardevoir
    Houndoom
    Gengar
    All hold their Mega stone.

...No. This didn't need a thread.

Thumbs up Does anybody else thinks that Shauna is attractive?

I don't know,but girls that are around my age are pretty much attractive to my sight, and Shauna well she kinda is also on teenage range, but what I am trying to say is that game freak gave her short jeans and DEM legs are so shiny, shinier than a shiny pokemon and it is so attracting me sorry I just really have to cage out on what I think about her. Do you think she is too or do I just have a weird taste about girls XD????

No, please.

Made by Sworn_Metalhead

Page 2327 of 2327 FirstFirst ... 132722272277231723232324232523262327