View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2345 of 2345 FirstFirst ... 134522452295233523412342234323442345
Results 58,601 to 58,618 of 58618

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

One of the writers for the PotW, and apparently the keeper of sanity and order.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Default Darkrai Codes :)

I know that I very rarely ever get the opportunity to post anything on these forums and forgive me if I am posting in the wrong area, but I have extra Darkrai codes that I would love to share with the Serebii forums family. If you are interested, please pm me and I will issue you one. This is not a hoax, I went to get some Arceus cards for this month's event and was issued extra Darkrai cards as well, they are still valid (because I tried redeeming them on a legit, non hacked game). They gave me about 13 extra cards and if you would like one, I am more than happy to share. I almost feel like it'd be a waste if no one claimed the codes. Thank you all so much and have fun with Darkrai

-cc
    fire is power...fire is knowledge...fire is strength...fire is....just plain sweet!!!

This would probably be better suited to the Giveaways section. Please be sure to read the rules over there. :-)

Default trading a SHINY Dragonite

Hello people!
    Im trading a Shiny dragonite with adamant nature, it is also ev trained in HP(252),speed(181) and attack(71).reply to this thread if you want to trade and tell me your offer. i only accept rare pokemon that cannot be found easily or shinies.

Default trading 3 ARCEUSes for shinies or other legendaries

If you saw the title then you know what you came for! i have 3 ARCEUSes and im trading them for shinies or legendaries!if you want to offer something then reply your offer to the thread!

No, don't reply to this thread. Use the Trade Forum instead.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...71-Trade-Forum

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

No, don't reply to this thread. Use the Trade Forum instead.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...71-Trade-Forum

Default Protean Froakie

After a Protean Froakie or evolution, anyone got something for me? Friend code 0232-8489-8391

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

^this

you can also try this thread too if you don't have any luck
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Trading-Thread

Default Friend Code: Building Up That Friend Safari

My friend code is 2552-2487-7108

If anyone is down to add then go ahead and leave yours as well; wanting to build up my Friend Safari; mostly for X&Y, although I'm sure Sun & Moon will also have a Friend Safari so the more the merrier. <3

3DS Friend Code: 2552-2487-7108

Default Pokédex Entries that Conflict with the Game

What are some Pokedex entries that don't pan out too well in the actual game? I'm talking about stuff like Pidgeot flying at mach 2, and Dragonite being fast enough to circle the world in 16 hours, yet both have mediocre speed stats. Generally weird things can also apply like a boy waking up one morning and turning into a Kadabra, or a Machamp apparently doing 1000 punches in a second lol. that should make it the most OP poke.... imagine it DynamicPunching 1000 times in a second....!
    THIS IS MY SIGNATURE.
    I hope you enjoyed wasting your time reading this stupid messege! :P

Default Nutpea e reader card for Ruby and Sapphire

Does anybody know where I can find a high quality scan of the Nutpea e reader card? I wish to print out my own, but cannot find a high quality scan anywhere.

The Nutpea berry is required to get perfect condition in Ruby and Sapphire, and I want to get all the condition ribbons on some pokes.
    Ghost: Lampent, Phantump and Golurk

FC: 1118-0224-5101

I'm not sure that would even work unless you had a VERY high quality scan and print. Either way, you can use Google just as well as anyone else.

Default I i am too attached to amourshipping and serena....

Well guys, I used to really love pokemon in my early childhood, I was always emotionally attached to the show, I watched all the 600 episodes out at the time and whenever ash was in facing a sad defeat, i would always feel it too, whenever he was victourious in a really hard gym battle, i would be jumping for joy. Well, I guess I got into other things and I pretty much tuned out of Pokemon for 7 years (I dont plan on watching generation 5 btw because i heard its really bad)

then around 3-4 weeks ago i wondered where Pokemon was at now so i googled it and i found out about this crush this girl named serena has on ash and that got me really interested in watching pokemon again so i started watching Pokemon from the first episode of the XY seires (Yes i was alittle bummed when I found out Brock was gone but ashs new group is good too). I saw for myself that Serena really likes Ash so I got into it and I found out that the term for them being a couple is "amourshipping". Well, I got really attached to Amourshipping and I really want to see them as a couple. I think the reason Amourshipping touches me so much is because 2 years ago I had a huge crush on this girl but then in the end, I was broken, on valentines day

So I just really want Serena to travel with Ash to the Alola region, If she dosnt I think i may even become depressed for awhile, thats how much amourshipping touches me, I dont want what happened to me to happen to Serena. Is there any chance she'll make it? I even like her better than misty! My emotional attachment to pokemon from the start and my expierience with these types of situations is whats making me so attached to amourshipping! I just really hope that Serena can stay with Ash for as long as Brock or even longer! I know that palmero gave her her phone number but there could still be a chance! I hope the petition on change.org will say something to pokemon!

How do I deal with this serious attachment, Now my world is just revolving around amourshipping!

Sorry, but this is not the place for this thread. You can find the AmourShipping thread in the Shippers Community.

Page 2345 of 2345 FirstFirst ... 134522452295233523412342234323442345