View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2335 of 2335 FirstFirst ... 133522352285232523312332233323342335
Results 58,351 to 58,360 of 58360

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Sorry, but we don't really allow speculation about future games and such. Since you're new here, if you haven't already, I encourage you to read the site rules as well as the General Pokémon Discussion rules.
    Last edited by Canto; 28th January 2016 at 12:24 PM.

Default Should ash still be the Pokémon protagonist?

Guys today we will be talking about ash. Ash has been in the series for like 18 years now. Isn't he getting old? Do you guys still like him or prefer someone new.(like red or Alain) I personally have mixed feelings for him. Most of it is nostalgia. What do you guys think?
    My answer is:

This isn't the place for threads like this.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Bagon // Platinum Nuzlocke

Default is this a hacked/cheated pokemon

left my game cart with a friend over the weekend cos i got sick of hunting down a shiny 1 myself,

levels were legit from d/p

nature timid

EV Values {estimated}
    atk: 255
    SPatk: 155
    spd: 100

IV Values {estimated}
    hp: 14
    atk: 30
    def: 24
    SPatk: 22
    SPdef: 25
    spd: 4

i know speed isnt good but yea

reason why im asking is because i occasionally take it into wifi battles and dont want to get penalized for using a cheated/hacked pokemon

One of the writers for the PotW, and apparently the keeper of sanity and order.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Default Pokemon iOS/Android app to find trainers

Hi to all,
    I'm a long age pokemon fan and also a senior mobile developer.

I was thinking (and maybe receive feedback from this nice community) to develop an iOS/Android app to locate(with GPS) other users playing pokemon. Additionally, users could register specifying pokemon version, available pokemon for trading or also if they want only to fight. All would be visible on the geographical map with push notification on mobile phone. So it would be easy to search and locate other pokemon users,search for needed pokemons and all from mobile phones with additional push notification for interesting events.

I know latest versions of pokemon offer already some kind of online search but not this precise with gps location XD. An internal chat also would be a nice addition.

What do you think about it?

I'm open to all ideas.

Regards, Francesco

I'm sorry, but this really isn't the place for this.

Default Games that you are done with.

As the title says: Have you ever played a game that has annoyed you so much that you just went "Nope. I refuse to do this anymore. I'm not playing this stupid thing anymore."

This can be any game, not just a Pokemon one.

I'll start with Pokemon Shuffle. I have been playing this game for ages, but about a month ago I got to level 150 - Mega Mewtwo Y.

After a month of grinding Misdreavus, Liepard, Chandelure and Mega Sableye to level their maximum level, hoarding all the coins I could get so I could buy the "Moves + 5" "Mega Start" "Disruption Delay" and "Complexity - 1" power ups, waiting patiently for all that time for the stupid heart timer to give me more hearts to play with, and many frustrating attempts to capture Gengar, Umbreon, Heracross, Mismagius, Scizor and Zoroark in the hope that one of them would help me beat Mega Mewtwo (all those attempts failed, even when I paid out extortionate amounts to use a Great Ball (and thus pushing me further away from affording the power-ups)) - I finally took on Mega Mewtwo Y this morning.

I am never playing that stupid effing game again. It really isn't worth the time and effort I was putting in.

Anyway, that's my game, what about yours?
    Pokemon Blaze Black Nuzlocke

Team
    Socks Mr. Toad Nursie Artura Roxanne

Murdered by Lenora
    Murex Fifi Louie Senorita

Killed by Plasma Grunt
    Jewel

Final Fantasy XII (although that had more to do with plot than gameplay), Twilight Princess which had incredibly annoying controls and lacklustre puzzles, and Shadow the Hedgehog I dropped due to literally everything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter1988 View Post
    This can be any game, not just a Pokemon one.
    No it can't. At least not right here. You realize this section is literally "Pokepolls", right? Forum description is "Come here for your Pokémon Based Polls". It's a Pokemon-centric section.

Closed.
    One of the writers for the PotW, and apparently the keeper of sanity and order.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Page 2335 of 2335 FirstFirst ... 133522352285232523312332233323342335