View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2329 of 2329 FirstFirst ... 132922292279231923252326232723282329
Results 58,201 to 58,221 of 58221

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Quote Originally Posted by jessiezhuang4 View Post
    Hello, I've been looking for a non shiny xerneas , if anyone is interested in trading me their Xerneas. I can trade them the following: Mew, Victini, Keldeo, Yveltal, and Darkrai.
    Try asking here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...62-716-Xerneas

No.

Also, there's a section specifically devoted to the Pokemon Manga, so this thread in this section wasn't really needed.

Closed.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod, one of the writers for the PotW, and (apparently) best regular mod of 2014. Also now available in orange!

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Use the trade forum for trading.

Closed.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod, one of the writers for the PotW, and (apparently) best regular mod of 2014. Also now available in orange!

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Default How Did Red Hold His Badges?

Does anyone know how Red held his badges in the manga or any other official art work? I don't think they showed how he held them in Pokemon Origins. If they did, maybe you can inform me.

I'm not sure if he put them in his coat like Ash or held them in a case like many others. I'm asking for Cosplay reasons.

There's a section for the Manga.

This didn't really need a thread either.

Closed.

Default What would make a good Theme for future Pokemon games?

Hello all, I recently saw an interesting video on Youtube that talked about what Themes were still available to use for future Pokémon games. The video mentioned that all the Generations had an overall Theme to them that the Legendary Pokémon of the game represented and listed examples such as;

Gen 1: Natural Life(Mew) vs Artificial/Created Life(Mewtwo)

Gen 2: (Can't remember what they said about this Gen.)

Gen 3: Land(Groudon) vs Ocean(Kyogre) vs Sky(Rayquaza) or the Balance of Nature basically.

Gen 4: Time(Dialga) vs Space(Palkia) vs Anti-matter(Giratina) The Existence of the Universe.

Gen 5: Truth/Yang(Reshiram) vs Ideals/Yin(Zekrom) Balance within Right and Wrong or Spiritual Balance.

Gen 6: Life(Xerneas) vs Death(Yveltal) The opposing states of Life and Death.

Given these examples I started to wonder what are other possible Themes for future Pokémon games? Then I figured the best place to discuss this with other fans would be on the Serebii Forums so I made this thread.

My thoughts on a potential Theme are kinda simplistic, the opposing states of Rage and Calm or War and Peace. It would be interesting to have two Legendary Pokémon that embody these two states of mind. One Legendary could be the Rage Pokémon and have incredibly high Attack and Special Attack while the other Legendary could be the Calm Pokémon and have really high Defense and Special Defense. Then of course, following Pokémon logic, there would be a third Legendary Pokémon possibly the Balance Pokemon that would mediate between the two.

So those are my thoughts on the topic what are YOUR thoughts? I'd like to discuss all sorts of ideas for Themes with other fans of the Pokémon series, so let the discussion BEGIN!
    Last edited by Kai-zero; 27th July 2015 at 9:09 PM.
    Friend Safari: 2981-6610-1866. Electric with Electrode, Helioptile and Luxio. PM if you add me and I'll add you.

I want to see a powerful Legendary Kitsune Pokemon that I can capture in a Japanese-esque Temple/Shrine. Kitsune are awesome!

I'd also really like to see new fossil pokemon in 7th Gen! I like fossil pokemon, ok?

Preferably a Smilodon (Sabertooth Cat) and a Mammoth. You know, more Ice Age prehistoric fossils instead of Dinosaur Age and Cambrian Age.

Look to my signature for my idea: games based on the creation of the Solar System, with the first two games representing the Earth/planets, and the Earth's Moon/other moons, and then the third game will be the Sun. It would be the perfect opportunity to expand upon the idea introduced in the Delta Episode and travel into outer space.

Other random ideas I've had include Light and Darkness and Matter and Energy (maybe in a sequel to Sinnoh, expanding on the story of the creation of the universe).

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program and technology. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for an enhanced reading experience, news, reviews, insights into Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, and special features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Default Pokemon that won't evolve despite max happiness/friendship (Glitch)

I have discovered a potential issue with Pokemon Bank and evolving a Pokemon that requires max friendship.

Upon reaching max friendship and leveling up at the appropriate location/time, and making sure it was not holding an everstone, the Pokemon never evolved.

I currently am having the same issue with a Tyrunt and Cleffa, both which were also banked and withdrawn along with my Eevee, however I finally managed to evolve it into an Espeon after trading it back normally to my OR Version and maxing it's friendship there.

If you store a Pokemon in the bank, there is a possibility that it won't evolve via friendship, unless it is traded normally to another version(maybe) or returned to the game where it's OT is(most likely, but may not be the case as long as it wasn't last withdrawn form the bank).

If anyone has any solid evidence to the contrary, then please let me know.

I was attempting to post links from outside message boards where I detail all of the issues that were occuring but Serebii won't allow it, and I have work in a bit, so for now, I made a topic on another message board previously where I specified that I had an Eevee that wouldn't evolve to an Espeon despite maxing its friendship and leveling during the day. I found several other topics of people with the same issue, one in particular where the issue was solved after double trading the Pokemon in question.

Did you max the friendship, put it in the Bank, and then try to evolve it?
    That wouldn't work because friendship is reset every time a Pokemon is traded or transferred.

Otherwise, I'm not sure I understand the question.

I HAVE DIANCIE, POKEBANK CELEBI, AND SOME SHINIES FOR TRADE.

THE LIST MAY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME.
    PM IF INTERESTED.

I have encountered this glitch also.

A Pichu refused to evolve despite everything I did, including getting it to lv50.

Its happiness was maxed out for certain.
    I traded it to a friend, who within seconds got it to evolve.
    And I am pretty sure the pokemon did go through bank at some point beofre I tried to evolve it.

This is most certainly a glitch.

My shinys

You don't need to make a thread for this, there are no glitches or anything, this is intended behaviour.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Post With the Serebii's World Map in OR/AS, are Colosseum and Ranger complete canon now?

For those who are a bit lost, a world map from this very site was used in OR/AS as a picture frame in one of Dewford Town's very bland houses. This was checked some time around the pair of game's release.
    (New user here so I can't link the page)

Now, if we have Orre and the Pokemon Ranger regions appearing in a main game even though this map wasn't made by GameFreak directly, does it constitute those games as full on canon now? It could be argued before since Pokemon from Colosseum for instance could be brought in Gen. 3, and now Gen. 6, and if my memory serves me right there was a ribbon created in Colosseum that still exists in the main series. Almia is listed as a caught location in Gen. 4 games if you bring in Darkrai from Ranger (I believe, never played those games). I guess it's safe to say that the Ranger/Colosseum storylines fully exist in the main series now? What do you think?
    Can't think of anything witty to write here.

I don't think so because they aren't mentioned in any main series game
    FC: 3711-9176-7509
    IGN: Creyk

For the reason you're mentioning, no. Serebii's Pokearth was put in the game as an Easter egg, and Easter eggs in most video games are not considered canon. Besides, if you start to think about it, the relative locations of the regions on Serebii's Pokearth cannot be correct, so it's not a canon map to begin with.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program and technology. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for an enhanced reading experience, news, reviews, insights into Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, and special features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    For the reason you're mentioning, no. Serebii's Pokearth was put in the game as an Easter egg, and Easter eggs in most video games are not considered canon. Besides, if you start to think about it, the relative locations of the regions on Serebii's Pokearth cannot be correct, so it's not a canon map to begin with.
    It's not explicitly stated to be an easter egg.
    Can't think of anything witty to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by alexnaveira View Post
    It's not explicitly stated to be an easter egg.
    What else could it be though? If they meant for it to be a canon map of the Pokemon world, then it would have been featured more prominently. And once again, it is not an accurate map of the Pokemon world anyways, so it can't be canon. Not to mention, Easter eggs are normally just thrown in without any explanation or indication of what is it, so it wouldn't be explicitly stated to be an Easter egg.

Check it out!

It's just an easter egg and this doesn't need a thread.

Made by Sworn_Metalhead

Default My Minccino is gone! Help!

So like three years ago I played Pokemon white and once I encountered a Mincinno it became my main Pokemon throughout the entire game, we fought the elite four together and everything, but now when I'm being nostalgic and checking out all my Pokemon again I can't find minci anywhere? I've triple checked the PC and the battle box and also checked the day care center. Where else can he be?

Next time make sure to use the questions thread, please. Anyways, maybe you accidentally traded it or something? Anyways, I hope you find it. I lost a few of my Celebi and I'm still scratching my head over it.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

Page 2329 of 2329 FirstFirst ... 132922292279231923252326232723282329