View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2341 of 2341 FirstFirst ... 134122412291233123372338233923402341
Results 58,501 to 58,514 of 58514

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

What would you like to see added to Pokemon?

I would want to see more interactive battles, where you can control your pokemon, and move around. Pokemon can fly or dig underground, and It'd just be a lot more fun and challenging!
    Last edited by KillerDraco; 16th June 2016 at 1:57 PM. Reason: Merged double post
    My favorite (non-legendary) pokemon:
    My shinies(the legit ones):
    My non-legit shinies(obtained via QR code): Xerneas, Volcanion

I WILL EAT YOU

One of the writers for the PotW, and apparently the keeper of sanity and order.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Default Looking for ventrilo or teamspeak based players

I have been playing pokemon since high school when RBY were the big thing. The main problem I have had is I am playing in a vacuum so to speak. I don't have any friends that play Pokemon and the few I have met in online games that did play have quit. I prefer VOIP communication as eye problems make reading much difficult (also sometimes playing at all) and I like using a lot of pokemon that are trade evolutions which is hard when you are alone and can't afford a second system and game.

This really isn't the place for this.
    But then, there was fire. And with fire came disparity.
    Heat and cold. Life and death.
    And, of course, light and dark.

Default Pokemon Contest and Giveaway!

Hey guys I am starting a channel, well I've had it for a long time but I just started posting content. Taping series with PTCGO and etc. I am only my 4th video in, 2 without sound, just testing my capture card, and 2 new ones, 1 with face and capture and 1 just a straight video about pokemon and my story.. which leads me to here I am running a little contest, its not a whole lot, but if it has a nice success it will just lead to bigger and better contests.

Here's the video to view and enter:
    www.youtube.com /watch?v=qYb609W5mPQ

I am giving away
    1) 3x packs of a new generation set
    2) A base set holofoil guaranteed value over 10$ and
    3) 5x codes and/or packs on Pokemon TCG Online To Enter you have to visit my video

1. Subscribe to my channel.
    2. Like the video.
    3. Comment on this video with your pokemon story
    4. Share this video to at least 1 person!
    5. Only 1 entry per person, so good luck to everyone!
    6. On June 30th, 2016, I will choose the winners and Private Message you!

And that's me exploiting you guys but I'm sure lots of you will click a couple buttons, share a story, and want some free packs and pokemon gear... Thanks guys, Hope I'm not a bother, just trying to be a pokemon fan and run a pokemon page.. If anyone else has pages that need support feel free to reply on this post and I will follow/subscribe to you as well!!

Sorry but this isn't really allowed here.

Default Shiny Pokemon You Like or Would Change!

Hey everyone!
    I last saw Cubchoo's shiny, and I already am in love with it!
    So I wanted to know which shiny Pokémon you like a lot and which shiny sprites you would change to make itheir colors more fitting.
    Pika Pika

Thumbs up Free Worker

Hey guys! how are you? I'm doing an offer for me to work for someone! I can IV breed, shiny-hunt, EV train, Egg move breed, and pretty much everything else!

here's my payment options

1. Pokemon points:
    for each pokemon point i earn, i can save them up to buy something from your trade shop. all the pokemon in your trade shop must be labeled from 1-5 depending on rarity and value, if you choose this payment option. Except for Legendary, Event, Shiny, and 6IV pokemon because that would be unfair.

here's how i earn them: every 15 eggs that i breed, i get 1 pokemon point.
    For every shiny pokemon i find, i get 5 pokemon points. For every EV trained pokemon i EV train, i get 2 pokemon points. for every 5/6 IV pokemon i breed, i get 2 pokemon points, for every pokemon i breed that has the desired four egg moves, i get 1 pokemon point. I will keep track of these points on a shared google document so everyone can see how many points i have earned and see that im not scamming.

2. Pokemon for Pokemon:
    Very simple, for each desired pokemon I find, Breed, Hunt for, Etc. i pick one pokemon out of your trade shop that i like, and we trade. I cant pick legendary's, Events, shiny's, or 6 IV pokemon because that would be unfair.

So, those are my two payment options, if you need a worker please contact me, i am open almost every day!

..."Free" and "payment" are sort of at odds with one another, don't you think?

Regardless, there's a trade forum for this sort of thing: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...71-Trade-Forum

Which in turn means this thread doesn't really belong here, so I gotta close it.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

We have a thread for discussing shinies here and changing shiny sprites can go here.

Default favorite pokemon

I bet there are people here eho like pokemln. So lets share our favorites shall we

Here are some of mine:

Staraptor
    A great flying type pokemon with a good movepool and cool design. One of my strongest members on my diamond walkthro. And it can close combat

Bisharp
    My strongest (levelwise) pokemon in my white team. With a rather useful ability,great moveset and good stats its one of my favorite pokemons to use

Gigailth
    While many prefer training offensive pojemon i think its important to train defensive/support pojemons as well. And man i think my suppirt gigalith is great. With his moveset consisting of sandstorm,earthquake,stealthrock and toxic he is a support i love using on doubles. His poor speed leaves lot to desire but on the bright side he has good hp,p attack and p defense stats and ever useful ability sturdy.Gigalith is a good tank or offensive support like how my Nemo is ^^

Eelektross
    My all time favorite pokemon. My one on white is an absolute beast. Eelektross has rather good stats (especially on the attack and speed part altho others arent half bad either) and is my bruiser/speedster (not sure which he is) on my white team. The ability levitate makes Eelektross (as well its pre evolutions) the only pokemon with no weaknessess.while eelektross cannot learn that many moves by leveling up its movepool via tm is rather impressive. That and i like its design. Cool pokemln that I like using in battle and my choice for electeic type....besides ampharos of course : D
    And before you ask yes my one on white is nicknames EXACTLY WHAT YOU THINK I NICKNAMED HIM

Xatu
    I never trainrd one but it has very cool design
    Pika Pika

...I don't think you looked very hard to see if a thread like this already exists.

Which it does.

Closed.

Default Is pokemon worth it?

How do I get back into it?

...By just playing it?

This isn't something that can really be answered by making a thread.

Page 2341 of 2341 FirstFirst ... 134122412291233123372338233923402341