View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2356 of 2356 FirstFirst ... 135622562306234623522353235423552356
Results 58,876 to 58,893 of 58893

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Default I have some questions about pokemon liquid crystal

Is there a move relearner in this game?
    Where is bulbasaur
    Where do you get moonstones, and where do you purchase other evolutionary stones?
    How do you raise the happiness of a pokemon, and how do you know how happy a pokemon is with you? I'm trying to get umbrion.

ROM Hacks aren't supported here.
    SMod, One of the writers for the PotW, and someone you'll be hearing from often if you fail to read the rules

Take a moment, remind yourself
    To take a moment and find yourself

Post I made a pokemon discord!

https://discord.gg/AXux9rd

I do support serebii and I don't know if I can post this link but if i'm not allowed, please take it down. But anyways, I hope you can join!

I suggest putting it in your signature, then be active in this forum so that everyone see your post as well as the discord link in your sig

However, this thread itself isn't exactly going to build up a Pokemon discussion, so unfortunately I'm closing this thread. But like I said, you still can promote your discord via your signature

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Default Trouble logging into the Global Link

I went to log into the Global Link to get my Rare Candy for the recent Global Mission and it won't let me log in! I type my user name and my password, click to enter, and it goes back to blank boxes. According to a Google search, the Global Link page has had ongoing issues. Does anyone know a way to work around this? I'd like to access my account before my rewards expire.
    I just realized why Torchic can learn Flamethrower, but Blaziken cannot. Blaziken is already a kung fu chicken-man that can burn you by punching or kicking you. If it could breathe fire as well, the world could not contain the resulting awesomeness.

Try using either a different browser or a different computer. Both worked for me.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Wrong place.
    Try using the questions thread.
    Thank you!
    the answer we're looking for won't be found easily,
    but we knew that when we took the first step.

Default Pokken Tournament

Quick thread.
    Is the game Pokken Tournament any good in your opinion?
    Worth getting?

Credit to FairyWitch for the userbar and link button.

You'll probably have a lot better luck asking this in in the designated spot.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...ral-Discussion

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Default Need Help Trading to complete pokedex?

Hi. I need help completing my Pokedex for Pokemon Sun. I need the the two Ultra beast from Pokémon moon If anyone is willing to help. I'm not looking to keep them. I mean I do want them at some point, but at the moment I just really wish to complete this Pokedex before Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon come out.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Trading-Thread < This thread is for requesting trades just for the purpose of filling out your pokedex.

I found it simple enough to just use the Global Trade Station within the game though. Add one of your extra Sun exclusive ultra beasts and request one of the Moon exclusives. Someone will likely trade within a couple days, if not faster.

Most recent shiny: Current Hunts:

Thumbs up playing to your pokemons strenths and weaknesses

When choosing the right pokemon for battle consider its basic strengths and cover for all its weaknesses for example. Flying types always seem to have a higher attack special attack and speed stat so be sure to give it moves like agility and for talonflame and toucannon specificaly teach them both flame charge and give the slower one a quick claw as an added boost that way your pokemon is always garunteed to move first and boost speed stats in the process.

I overcome it by having different types for all my Pokemon
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

Default how to beat a lapras

Though some people believe lapras to be unbeatable it still has 2 main type weaknesses to steel and electric 3 if u include fighting types use these type weaknesses with high power and accuracy to win

Yes, I know people would be willing to trade, as I filled out my dex, with the exception of the event specials. I am too new here to offer any other help.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZekrom333 View Post
    Though some people believe lapras to be unbeatable it still has 2 main type weaknesses to steel and electric 3 if u include fighting types use these type weaknesses with high power and accuracy to win
    Lapras isn't weak to steel. Just from the top of my head, Lapras is also weak against grass and rock too.

You deserve to be banned.
    Jackpot!

I have a theory that the Pokémon world and the Mother world are one in the same. I won't go into spoilers for Mother 3, but think of Black and White's story of the dragon and the twins. Also, chimeras are kind of like Pokémon.

At last, I truly see! :0

@zekrom: i cant understand why you'd even start such topics here, there really isnt much of a talking point you raise in your threads, just some general knowledge you can learn which some quick research.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

Page 2356 of 2356 FirstFirst ... 135622562306234623522353235423552356