View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 326 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 2262763163223233243253263273283293303363764261326 ... LastLast
Results 8,126 to 8,150 of 57779

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Skull-Kid is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Nope. Never lost to a wild Pokemon. Only legendaries when I was attemtping to get perfect nature/IVs.

Right now I have 4 boxes of just whatever randoms I've caught, then box 5 is labled Gamers and I keep my HM slaves and other useful pokes like my haxorus with false swipe and zebstrika with thunder wave. The next box is for breeding and it houses my dittos and whatever I'm currently breeding, the next box is for pokemon I plan on breeding, after that it's Legendaries, Starters, Fossils, Swarm pokemon. Another box has some of my friend's pokes from Soul Silver which we were going to pass onto his Black version until he lost it. Actually two boxes cause he sent 36 over. So yeah I already bred the ones I want and am just waiting for him to find or rebuy Black. I think the rest of it's gonna be used for mass storage like 1-4 already are. Though I've tried to keep them organized I never can keep everything where they belong.
    everything's good and it'll be that way forever

In Black, I lost to a Basculin on route 3 while hatching eggs (I fished in the ripply spot cause I dunno,) and it was about level 40-50 something while my Magmortar was level 14, and everything else in my party was an egg. Ever since then, I gave my Magmortar a smoke ball.

Also, in HG, I lost to a Miltank on the route you can find it on near the Safari Zone trying to catch it.

Yes and it was a Graveler with Explosion on HG/SS.

I have had times when I do lose to wild Pokemon, usually when I'm training newly hatched pokemon, and stuff. And I tend to lose to legendary Pokemon when trying to get a good nature for them.

Wild volcarona if it counts. Also, an Altaria when I was training up Zebstraika. But in my defense. Lv. 59 vs. 49! That's a ten lv. diff!
    Who the hell do you think I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm gonna be king of the pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a tendency to grind my pokemon, especially early in game. so there have been time I lost because I decided to fight something with less than 10 hp

I have claimed Giratina

Lost trying to catch a level 17 Throh outside Pinwheel Forest with my team of level 14s. It wouldn't get in my great balls

All my boxes are sorted into categories. Since I mostly catch Pokemon based on things, I put them in their corresponding box. For example, I'd put a Shiny Shinx in a box named Sonic. I also have a normal box for un-named Pokemon or Pokemon based on things that really don't exist.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

My boxes are unorganized. Only in Emerald I sorted my boxes, but I didn't like it. To much empty places.

Other than legendaries, I have never blacked out. I HAVE, however, lost a few members to a wild Pokemon, mostly when I was training them.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

All of mine are organized except pearl... aka "the pokemon locker"... its a pandemodium in there. It has all the old pokemon from restarted games that i have have no use for. I'm gonna restart it soon, so i'm gonna have to part with some of my favourite pokemon.... *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Loreni333 View Post
    I didn't mean to throw the puppy in the woodchipper!

I have been close, since I think my pokemon can last one more fight, then they faint

I organize my synchronize pokes and ditto's together, and traded pokemon in the box next to them. I don't really organize much else besides what I breed and I mark pokes I breed with good IV's in separate boxes I release a lot of things to keep say 5 boxes available. full ev trained Pokemon go in box 1-2 everything else is whatever. I have a bunch I still need to level to hundred sigh, I hate leveling past lvl 65 even with 3 pick up Pokemon Its a drag. Once you hit level 65 the in-game loses all challenging aspects. I have barely any shines so they just hang around.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/30ll07b.gif[/IMG]
    So I'm really evil apparently

My boxes are organized as follows: 2 Boxes for my legends, Two Boxes for the Pokemon I care the most for (The ones in my sig), 1 Box for the Pokemon I frequently breed, 1 for Dream World Pokemon, and the rest are just all over the place.
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698
    Twitter Tumblr

Probably, but that was probably back during 1st and maybe 2nd generations. But from what I remember, I never have.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

1-30, 31-60, 61-90, etc. for dex numbers that is. Takes a while to do, but enables me to find any pokemon easily even if I forget their name or something.

Of course its only useful if you have the vast majority of pokemon. Otherwise I just have them randomly, but usually a few boxes for breeding, and 1 for my most used pokemon.

I remember once in G/S/C I did some random battling at Route 29. My only Pokemon was Togetic at a high level, I let it use Metronome, and it used Explosion, making me lose the battle. Cannot remember any other times that I have lost against wild Pokemon.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

When I train my pokémons. Especially Beldum in Sapphire (deleted with my first pokémon) and Weavile in Platinum (still in training)

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Way back in emerald once I lost to a pokemon on victory road while training it was about level 69 maybe higher had only two pokemon it got two super effective one hit kos the attacks weren't actual one hit oks.

how do i say this.....
    way back in ruby.....
    u was fishing...i saw a shiny magikarp...i dodnt want to kill it...
    i threw normal pokeball and it kept takleing my pokemon until i died

usualy typing
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Dialga from Diamond
    All my cousins joked for weex saying how I got 'mugged' by a Pokeman.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

In White my Pokemon were really underleveled for Lenora's gym so I was training outside Pinwheel forest and kept running into Tympoles that would use Round when I was trying to get back to the Pokemon center. They would do a lot of damage and they ended up killing one or two of my Pokemon because I couldn't run away from them. But I didn't black out or anything. I just got annoyed that I couldn't get away and they would take out one of my Pokemon.
    Umbreon's Girl
    The Dream Team
    Pearl Nuzlocke Team

I write Pokemon fanfiction! Lookie --> http://umbreonsweet.deviantart.com/

Ive lost a few times to a wild encounter due to training and my pokemon over time losing hp and dieing off.

Page 326 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 2262763163223233243253263273283293303363764261326 ... LastLast