View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 5 of 2321 FirstFirst 12345678915551051005 ... LastLast

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Some pokemon suck and game freak has abandoned them. *looks at jynx, banette, miltank, and delibird*
    Live with it.
    < made by the awesome Megadio26!

I am willing to trade entei, raikou, 4th gen non-event legends, hoenn legends, all the starters and shinies of the oddish, zuabt or electrike families for other shinies, lugia and manaphy. Frined code is 4124 2137 4903. PM me for a trade!

bannete and dusclops are like twins like plusle,minin nidos, illumise, vulbeat.

id they gave dusclops an evo shouldn't banette get one too?
    Gloom got a new evo, but Weepinbell didnt. (Masukippa...why have you betrayed us? XD)

Some pokemon suck and game freak has abandoned them. *looks at jynx, banette, miltank, and delibird*
    Live with it.
    Don't forget Dunsparce!
    Why does Kangaskhan not have a pre-evo?
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by davidone10 View Post
    Live with it.
    Miltank doesn't suck.

Default The age when you're too old for pokemon

I've been wondering lately... I am currently 14 and thinking -- when is the age when you are 'too old' for pokemon and playing it at an age is considered 'sad' ?

any ideas? ~~~~~

-KyonKyon
    Last edited by KyonKyon; 8th May 2007 at 10:05 AM.
    TAKE THIS! AND THIS AND THIS!
    Team: Typhlosion: Lucario: Milotic: Brifblim: Dragonite: Luxray:

No age is considered too old for pokemon. (:
    I'm 16 and I still like it, hahahaa.

You can play pokemon and age isn't important. Look at me, I'm almost 25. Yes! 25!!!! I still play pokemon and I still like them. I started my adventure when I was 18. I will not stop liking it because I'm old. Of course, I like many other things like biology, dinosaurs etc. and pokemon isn't love of my life but I still like to play it. I don't watch anime anymore because its too childish and boring, but video games? Why not? Don't look at your age.
    Sure, some people are freaks, they are old (18 years old and older) and they care only about pokemon, they take pokemon seriously, they write really long posts about one, crappy episode etc. but now I'm saying about normal people who have many hobbies and they didn't forget about poke-world

yeah ditto (no pun intended) i'm 20 and still watch the anime and play the games in any spare time i have and i don't care what other poeple think they can think it's sad but really they're the sad ones

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    You can play pokemon and age isn't important. Look at me, I'm almost 25. Yes! 25!!!! I still play pokemon and I still like them. I started my adventure when I was 18. I will not stop liking it because I'm old. Of course, I like many other things like biology, dinosaurs etc. and pokemon isn't love of my life but I still like to play it. I don't watch anime anymore because its too childish and boring, but video games? Why not? Don't look at your age.
    Sure, some people are freaks, they are old (18 years old and older) and they care only about pokemon, they take pokemon seriously, they write really long posts about one, crappy episode etc. but now I'm saying about normal people who have many hobbies and they didn't forget about poke-world
    I believe thats the truth.

Dromedaren Alp-Otto Planerade Mord...

This is where I go nowadays
    Are you a computer genius? Click here!

I have officially left SPPF, i dont like pokémon. I just like debating.

When you brain can't remember things that are needed to play Pokemon any more. As long as you can remember things, you'll be ok.
    Meta Ridley=My Bishie!

PM when added

You're too old for pokemon when you've reached the age that makes you forget many stuff...including pokemon...hehehe
    —Ziakra

You're never too old for Pokémon.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Im ten and i like pokemon, im a SUPEER ULTRA freak if you ask me.
    my friends:
    pm me if ya wanna be a friend of mine!
    IM ASIAN AND IM PROUD OF THAT!
        Spoiler:- my faithful friends insult them and you will rest in unpeacefulness:

visit http://www.z9.invisionfree.com/caveoforigin now or DIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KyonKyon View Post
    I've been wondering lately...I'm 13 -> 14 (in like 4 months) and thinking -- when is the age when you are 'too old' for pokemon and playing it at an age is considered 'sad' ?

any ideas? ~~~~~

-KyonKyon
    Maybe 98 for me.

There is not an age. You can just play pokemon just like any other game. 'Sad' would be getting to hung up over something like age or purposefully changing/ignoring your likes/dislikes just to please others. (When it is something like a game etc. not if your 'likes' are illegal)
    To me Pokemon is just like any other video game.

I used to ask myself that question. I don't worry about it anymore, I play pokemon, it's what I like to do.

Why should you stop doing something that you enjoy just because other people think you are "too old" for it? I think that's pathetic.

I'm 21 and an obsessor for Pokemon... and obviously Sneasel... still, plus i'm a shipper to an insane crack degree. I'm not stopping for anybody and neither will Expert Evan, who I believe is 38.

:/

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Well as far as maturity goes, there is nothing wrong with liking Pokemon.
    And if everyone around knows nothing about Pokemon, you keep it to yourself!

yes, i agree with you all but -- is there an age benchmark where pokemon is just too childish? like 30~40 =S imo...
    TAKE THIS! AND THIS AND THIS!
    Team: Typhlosion: Lucario: Milotic: Brifblim: Dragonite: Luxray:

I'd say around 112. By that time, if you haven't already departed from the world, your hands will be too weak to pick up the Gameboy/Gamecube controller/DS. (BTW if I ever live to be that old, I'll be 100 years older than what I am now.) I'm not very old, but if I ever get tired of Pokčmon, the sun'll explode.

I'd say the benchmark generally considered by society is around 11 or 12, but if you ever start following that, you'll never have any fun. Just relax and embrace your fanaticity.
    Last edited by Praxiteles; 2nd November 2006 at 12:26 PM.

You're never too old for Pokemon, really. As long as you really like it, who cares what others think? I'm 20 years old, myself.

I will always love it.
    They're true friends.

im 12 and i still play pokemon is cool...

merry christmas!

well scoially you shouldn't let people know like around 5th grade.but keep on playing it eother by yourself or with other friends that also play till well the day u die

my facebook( you can add me if you want)
    ooh look stuff i've claimed here: sum 41 and Saoirse Ronan

I think I'll get tired of Pokemon eventually... when I reach my twenties perhaps?

Personally, I think this thread is stupid :/
    I'm 21 and I still play Pokemon. I think WG is 29 and she plays Pokemon (or is at least interested)?
    Why should it matter what age you are? Do you still have fun while you play? If so, keep playing.

STOP THE STUPID!
    Friend Codes: Pearl-1890 7198 0180, Diamond-3608 7852 9154Maiq x Kinslayer = Chunkyshipping
    CLAIMS: Kinslayer

Page 5 of 2321 FirstFirst 12345678915551051005 ... LastLast