View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 502 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 4024524924984995005015025035045055065125526021502 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,550 of 57779

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Percentful View Post
    I say make a castform-exclusive item that multiplies all stats by 1.5, actually making it usable.
    That would be really cool and would make sunny day teams even more viable.
    Lol.

i just got a shiny BRONZOR by chaining in platinum!!! the funniest thing about it is it has 31 speed ivs.... but its got an acceptable, careful nature so i can get some good use out of it. lemme just teach it stealth rock and transfer it to white....
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman

A gift from Sizida

I just got a legit shiny ho-oh off of GTS. I wish I could see him follow me around in soulsilver. ;~; That would be so rad. Oh well, I'm happy to have him at all. =D

Congrats on the bronzor! Are you going to evolve it or leave it as is?

[QUOTE=EboOso;12777204]No worries. I think we all like to pretend probozilla doesn't exist.
    [QUOTE]

Why does everyone hate Probo!

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by EboOso View Post
    I just got a legit shiny ho-oh off of GTS. I wish I could see him follow me around in soulsilver. ;~; That would be so rad. Oh well, I'm happy to have him at all. =D

Congrats on the bronzor! Are you going to evolve it or leave it as is?
    im definitely gonna use it. bronzong was my favorite pikmin in 4th gen. im not gonna do anything lame like name it Rusty.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman

A gift from Sizida

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightning View Post
    That would be really cool and would make sunny day teams even more viable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Percentful View Post
    I say make a castform-exclusive item that multiplies all stats by 1.5, actually making it usable.
    I agree with 1.5, if not he would beat Arceus in BSTs unless he's tricked.
    Claims: Mario, The Big Bang Theory, Victini

So what drawn you to shinies in general? what was it that made you want to get more shiny pokemon?
    After I got my first shiny via LOLWUTOMG method.. Hehe.. I just wanted to see if I could get more. And it turns out that I can. Now I just keep hunting because I enjoy the hunt, and I enjoy the youtube community and serebii community that hunts with eachother ^^

At 60 SR's now, have a bit of a calm day today to wind down. Really need this day to be just for me, so darn tired of work, ugh. Gnna see how many SR's I can get in today. Could be no more than I have done, could get to 100 as well if I really try. We'll see how it goes ^^

Also, congrats on all the new shinies! Some people are really lucky I must say xD

Pokémon White 2 Badgequest:

Why didn't Tornadus get added?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

Goodmorning everyone! I was curious whether or not I should try chaining for my first time. I am near 1000 eggs on Zangoose but thinking of giving it a slight rest for now and try chaining.
    Is there an average time slot that it takes for chaining a pokemon? I am looking for something that could just take a few hours, meanwhile egg hatching has taken me days.
    SHINY HUNTER

---2802EGGS GOT!!--

Check out my fantasy fiction series!!
    bloodletterfantasyseries.tumblr.com

My thoughts on RNG? http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo...v0lvo1_400.jpg
    I wont battle you if you RNG, nor would I ever consider you a legitimate Pokemon trainer.

I'm recently updated my shinies(some with so little eggs!!!) and some really awesome!!!
    Right now i'm MM for meditite and panwiard. Hope to get them soon.
    http://gameinterlude.com/Strategy/58...r-Defense-531/
    This is my favorite website to play games. They have the best games and you can earn game achievements, chat with friends, save highscores, customize your profile and much more stuff! The best game is Pokemon Tower Defense and you can chat with other people and make trades while playing. You can also get free SnD coins when you are a Game Interlude member!! That's awesome!

This is the "propaganda" form, but it doesnt mean its not true. Its a remarkable website that allows you to play games while the achievements make you work for them.

I just wanted to share this amazing website with you guys, and hope tham some of you like it and join us.
    ;D

Sincerely, Jamaela18

Quote Originally Posted by Nakashima View Post
    Also, congrats on all the new shinies! Some people are really lucky I must say xD

Im not feeling too lucky. I still cant get this dang charmander to shine. I decided to stop double SRing for Mewtwo, and focus completely on Charmander. Curse You OOooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaak!!

[Quote of vendidirt]i just got a shiny BRONZOR by chaining in platinum!!!

Cool! The best shiny I Got in Platinum was either my Starly(RE) or my Tyrouge(chained)! Bronzor is A Great pokemon! Everyone(except me) is having INSANE LUCK over These shinies! I might go SR right now, I might be able to get maybe even 200!
    click em

Proud member of Eternal Diversity! IZ, Keldeo 647 Holla at my bros!
    looking for a replacement for WS...sorry bro. VM me if you wanna be it

Quote Originally Posted by Goatmanjaro View Post
    Yes. I was searching for a ditto, and i found two in double grass.. They BOTH transformed into Zekrom and i for some reason did not run away..
    lol.

I just lost to a Patrat on route1 whilst Eving an Aerodactyl.
    I'm gonna ing you all night long!

If they do make more pokemon then they should be creative.
    I'm gonna ing you all night long!

I think they should make more, but with some more Creative people. and NO AMERICANS!

Sorry if that sounded mean, but they keep effing shnuff up.

If they would design more pokemon's, then yes let it please be more creative and BETTER NAMES omg.. (Krookodile wtf?)

Overall.. i say its to much..
    Maybe a 6gen would be alright.. but please no more.. they can better design
    good WII games of pokemon.

A 5gen Pokemon Stadium would be cool dont you agree?

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

I think we're at a good amount - while the 5th Generation did have some worse Pokémon than usual the generation as a whole was still really good. I'm looking forward to the next generation
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Why do people say gen 5 isn't creative, just because of a Ice Cream Cone and a singing Garbage Bag? 2 Pokemon aren't "creative", because we all know everyone could think of Ice Cream for a Pokemon.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by crystalzapdos View Post
    Why do people say gen 5 isn't creative, just because of a Ice Cream Cone and a singing Garbage Bag? 2 Pokemon aren't "creative", because we all know everyone could think of Ice Cream for a Pokemon.
    Not only that... the creative level just really dropped in 5gen comparing to the other gens (Although 4gen was more an EVO gen).

My favorite gen is Johto then Hoenn.

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    Not only that... the creative level just really dropped in 5gen comparing to the other gens (Although 4gen was more an EVO gen).

My favorite gen is Johto then Hoenn.
    Not really, they got better. That is, if we ignore fourth gen.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by crystalzapdos View Post
    Not really, they got better.
    That is your opinion then.

I do think they need new ones with each generation. However, the new ones from Black and white seemed like they are running out of ideas. I mean, come on, an ice cream cone pokemon? :P Many of the new ones were just blea.

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Can anyone answer me? This is a discussion board after all, not a bragging rights board.. Which I just see alot of.
    SHINY HUNTER

---2802EGGS GOT!!--

Check out my fantasy fiction series!!
    bloodletterfantasyseries.tumblr.com

My thoughts on RNG? http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo...v0lvo1_400.jpg
    I wont battle you if you RNG, nor would I ever consider you a legitimate Pokemon trainer.

Okay, how on earth do all you people who seem to have like 20 shinies find them?

I have played pkm since 95 and I have YET to encounter one in the wild that was not part of the story.

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedXHunted View Post
    Can anyone answer me? This is a discussion board after all, not a bragging rights board.. Which I just see alot of.
    I would answer you, if I knew the answer. Pretty sure you dont want an unreliable answer from someone that doesnt have a clue though..

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertytroop View Post
    Im not feeling too lucky. I still cant get this dang charmander to shine. I decided to stop double SRing for Mewtwo, and focus completely on Charmander. Curse You OOooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaak!!

[Quote of vendidirt]i just got a shiny BRONZOR by chaining in platinum!!!

Cool! The best shiny I Got in Platinum was either my Starly(RE) or my Tyrouge(chained)! Bronzor is A Great pokemon! Everyone(except me) is having INSANE LUCK over These shinies! I might go SR right now, I might be able to get maybe even 200!
    Aww, you'll get it to shine soon enough! The luck in this thread will have to rub off on you at some point =] Good luck in your hunt!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    Okay, how on earth do all you people who seem to have like 20 shinies find them?

I have played pkm since 95 and I have YET to encounter one in the wild that was not part of the story.
    Well I have 5, do I still get to comment? Yes? Awesome =]
    I have played pokemon for about as long as you have, yet I've only found my first shiny that wasnt part of the story 3 months back. Its pure luck really. You dont encounter a whole lot while just playing through the mainstory, shinies usually take their sweet time (think 6K+ encounters) to pop up. The 'trick' is to just keep at it really.

An update on my hunt:
    I've done quite some SR's today, if I do say so myself. Up to a total of 75 now. Might try to get to 100 tomorrow, as I dont think I'll make it there today. Getting pretty bored already, might do a shorter SR hunt in between, the time this takes per soft reset is just killing the mood =P

Pokémon White 2 Badgequest:

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedXHunted View Post
    Goodmorning everyone! I was curious whether or not I should try chaining for my first time. I am near 1000 eggs on Zangoose but thinking of giving it a slight rest for now and try chaining.
    Is there an average time slot that it takes for chaining a pokemon? I am looking for something that could just take a few hours, meanwhile egg hatching has taken me days.
    Ah,yes. I apologize that no one has answered your question. Chaining is fun to do and I would definitely recommend it. Some people have like INSANE LUCK with chaining, but I don't think I'm too Lucky. If a Chain of 57 is lucky or not. And please refrain from getting upset. All will be addressed in due time. :P
    click em

Proud member of Eternal Diversity! IZ, Keldeo 647 Holla at my bros!
    looking for a replacement for WS...sorry bro. VM me if you wanna be it

Page 502 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 4024524924984995005015025035045055065125526021502 ... LastLast